CHATTAROY, Wash. - A crash on Highway 2 near Dennison Chattaroy Rd. It's like my heart was ripped out of my body that night," the victim's wife said as a judge sentenced the killer to 20 years in prison. The National Weather Service is forecasting snow, ice, and wind in Snohomish, King and Pierce counties over the next several days, which may have an impact on regional transportation. The closure scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. on Friday, March 3, is canceled due to material availability. The work will be rescheduled to a later date. According to local reports, the deadly crash occurred at the crossing of WA-7 and 268th Street E. Emergency responders were called to the site of a fatal accident involving a motorcycle and another vehicle. It's the latest in a string of attacks on the grid that have highlighted the vulnerability of the U.S. power grid. Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle Patricia Douglass, 52, dead in 2-vehicle crash at 206th Street and Mach Kuel, 39, killed in car crash on Interstate 35 in Faribault on Zaza Eristavi, 41, killed, after three trucks collide on icy Nicholas Allen Mauldin, 32, and Jurelle B. Thorpe, 21, killed, and Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI, Texas Tornado: Infant, toddler rescued from submerged truck (VIDEO), Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia, Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer, Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. The crash in the 500 block of 176th Street East happened at 9:03 a.m. Tuesday.. This site is NOT monitored 24. Dwayne Douglas George was ordered to eight years in prison for conspiracy to distribute controlled substances. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. Pierce County, WA (February 28, 2023) - On Saturday, a 54-year-old Tacoma man and his dog died while a 51-year-old Spanaway woman sustained injuries in a Spanaway Loop Road 2-vehicle crash. Pierce County deputies arrested a man suspected of stealing a motorcycle, guns, jewelry, electronics, power tools and bicycles from a persons home while they were out of town. I thought I would start off with a blog about something that has an easy answer. Four substations in east Pierce County, Washington, were attacked on Sunday. Police said a Lexus was [], Oro Dam Boulevard Crash Injures Pedestrian Oroville, CA (March 3, 2023) On Thursday morning, a person incurred injuries following a 5th Avenue traffic accident. The cause of the crash is under investigation, Moss said. Stone accents highlight the horizontal lap siding and vertical cedar siding that make up the Spanaway's modern prairie exterior. Emergency services are responding to an unfolding accident where a truck has hit a pedestrian along a busy freeway. The woman, 28-year-old Schama Lynce-Goree from Federal Way, Washington, is known to investigators and loss prevention employees for repeated retail theft and fraud in Oregon and Washington. Report Year: Location: Jurisdiction: Under 23 U.S. Code 148 and 23 U.S. Code 407, safety data, reports, surveys, schedules, list complied or collected for the purpose of identifying, evaluating, or planning the safety enhancement of potential crash sites, hazardous roadway conditions, or railway-highway crossings are not subject to discovery or . 4 WA convenience stores robbed, suspects at large Washington / 3 . A Spanaway man convicted for delivering large quantities of meth and fentanyl to Western Washington was sentenced in U.S. District Court to eight years in prison. Prosecutors said George played a "key role" in the drug ring working as a courier and bringing large amounts of drugs to the northwest from California. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Fred Meyer Distribution locations in Tenino, WA. Frustrated business owners and residents in Tacoma say they're fed up with the rise in crime. Find 24 listings related to Fred Meyer Distribution in Tenino on YP.com. Updated February 22, 2023, 6:21 PM. The City of Tacomas Public Works Department has scheduled pedestrian and rail infrastructure improvements at both the South 19th Street (Narrows Marina) and 6th Avenue (Titlow Beach) rail crossings. Dwayne Douglas George, 62, reportedly acted as a courier for a transnational drug distribution ring. The Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association websitecontains information for the 1200+ members of the Association, including the monthly bar news, calendar for the Bar, and continuing legal educationseminars. Charles Woodman, Patch Staff. Pierce County TV social media post. SPANAWAY, Wash. Shortly after 5 a.m. on Christmas Day, Kathryn Henkel and her family were rousted by an unfamiliar quiet, a signal something was wrong. As the trail has become more popular, the need for pedestrian safety has grown. The defendant, identified . SEATTLE, WA -- Two men died early Sunday after a wreck that left one other seriously injured on Interstate 5 near south Seattle, according to KOMO News. SUNNYSIDE, WA, (February 28, 2023) - Families and friends are in mourning after two Grandview children were tragically killed in an accident Tuesday near Sunnyside that, authorities say, was caused by a suspected drunk driver. many emergency vehicles were trying to get thru . The 911 caller was not hit by the gunfire, and Pierce County Sheriff's Department deputies said the tractor trailer driver wasn't hurt. The paramedics took a woman in the Jeep to a hospital with serious injuries. More than 700 highly trained and qualified professional staff provide behavioral healthcare services to over 20,000 individuals each year. UPDATE MARCH 1, 2023: According to the Washington State Patrol an 8-year-old girl from Grandview and a 6-year-old boy from Grandview died in the crash on I-82 east of Sunnyside on February 28. It's about our colleagues, friends and family. I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. The authorities said a 15-year-old male was riding [], Kristopher Starkgraf Arrested after Carjacking and Crash on S 72nd Street in Tacoma Tacoma, WA (March 1, 2023) On Wednesday, police arrested 31-year-old Kristopher Starkgraf after being involved in a carjack and crash on S 72nd Street. TC had 184 points, and competed against 33 other teams in the tournament. my axal broke and my tire flew off there was no cars around me i merged off to left of road as far as i could i was almost tottally off high way then i called police right. Wait, if it is that easy, why Washington State Department of Transportation announcement. Here are a few tips from Sound Transit to help you prepare for your commute during these challenging conditions:. The motorcyclist was killed by the . While deputies were responding to the grocery store, a 911 caller reported he was following the suspect, and that the person had fired a gunshot at him. LAKEWOOD, Wash. A man was taken to the hospital in critical condition after being shot at a motel in Lakewood Thursday night. Spanaway, WA Traffic City Home Local News The Suburban Times Plan for nighttime lane closure on I-5 in DuPont Jan. 30 DUPONT - People who travel northbound Interstate 5 between Olympia and DuPont can expect delays the evening of Monday, Jan. 30 through early morning Tuesday, Jan 31. Bethel 2025 linebacker Zaydrius Rainey-Sale had a Pac-12 school start his recruitment with an offer. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. Detectives with the Tigard Police Department made a significant arrest involving a woman from the Seattle area linked to organized retail theft. I tried to email you it's not sending! That stretch of road remained closed as of 12:21 p.m. The outcome of the work of the Medical Examiner is knowledge concerning deaths that are of forensic concern, which is knowledge needed to see that justice is done, public safety is improved, and public health is protected. Age: 19 Years. Two North Idaho drivers died in a crash on state Highway 53 Wednesday near Hauser. PUGET SOUND, Wash. An approaching snowstorm could create some tough conditions throughout Puget Sound during Tuesday mornings commute, and people in Pierce County are doing their best to prepare for what could reach lowland communities. . Therefore, we must know what to do if in case we encounter traffic accidents. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. According to the investigating officers, the man was northbound in a green Acura when he failed to negotiate a curve. 4-month-old Tacoma boy dies of non-accidental injuries. A Tacoma woman was arrested Friday night for driving under the influence after she crashed into a bicyclist, drove off and rear ended another truck in Spanaway. To suffer from pain and difficulties because of other peoples negligence is a big no to us. Eastbound is completely blocked . PowerOutage.us tracks, records, and aggregates power outages across the United States. A homeowner opened fire at two suspected burglars Thursday morning in Spanaway, killing one of the men. Thu, 2 March 2023 7:21PM. 526 were here. Read More, Spanaway: SR 7 at MP 47.38: Roy Wye (SR 507) Traffic Cam, Spanaway: SR 7 at MP 48.33: 176th St E (SR 704) Traffic Cam, Click here to reveal Spanaway WA traffic and accident MAP, Tacoma man, dog died Saturday in 2-car collision near Spanaway Lake, deputies say, Used Toyota cars for sale in Kent, WA under $6,000. Pierce County Executive, Bruce Dammeier announcement. The second suspect fled and is still at large. Jeff Lueders, Media and Communications, jlueders@cityoftacoma.org, (253) 591-5152. . According to Valley Regional Fire (VFR), crews responded to the apartment fire near the corner of 5th St. NW and A St. NE at around 2:46 p.m. About a half hour. A 53-year-old man died Wednesday afternoon in a two-car collision on state Route 7 near Spanaway, according to the Washington State Patrol. News: Crews respond to crash on I-5 SB offramp near Portage Bay or request a callback below. I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. The Medical Examiner's Office operates by the authority of the laws of the State of Washington, for the purpose of making a determination of the cause and manner of death. Traffic Incidents within City of Tacoma Instructions Incident Search Choose a date range. 2023 FOX Television Stations, from FRI 4:00 PM PST until SAT 4:00 PM PST, Olympics, from SAT 6:00 PM PST until SUN 12:00 PM PST, Wenatchee Area, from SAT 12:00 AM PST until SAT 12:00 PM PST, Lower Columbia and I - 5 Corridor in Cowlitz County, from FRI 6:00 PM PST until SAT 4:00 PM PST, West Slopes South Central Cascades and Passes, from FRI 7:00 PM PST until SAT 10:00 AM PST, Hood Canal Area, Deputies hunt for suspects who pointed guns at children while using racial slurs, Man who killed brother in Spanaway sentenced to 20 years, Kia Boyz TikTok Challenge: Pierce County warns public after robbery suspects fled in stolen Kia, Teenager ejected from car, 3 others hospitalized after crash in Spanaway, Pierce Co. deputies looking for child rape suspect who failed to appear in court, Children robbed at gun point for sandwiches in Spanaway, Robbery suspect arrested in Pierce County, shot at 911 caller, WSP seeks help finding missing Indigenous teenager last seen in Spanaway, Woman charged with DUI, child endangerment after crashing into bicyclist in Spanaway, VIDEO: Suspect robs Spanaway gas station at gunpoint, still on the loose, 'It's really unsettling:' Surveillance footage sought in disappearance of Spanaway woman, Man who killed 68-year-old in Spanaway drive-thru sentenced to 20 years in prison, Man to learn fate after pleading guilty to running over stranger at fast food drive-thru, killing him, Armed teens follow mom home, carjack her in 'quiet' Spanaway neighborhood, Pierce County deputies to launch Hwy 7 emphasis patrol Monday, Deputies: Man arrested in Spanaway after breaking into home while owner was out of town, WSP looking for highway drive-by shooting suspect, Body of man who went missing on Spanaway Lake recovered by divers, Passed out couple wakes up, rams patrol car before causing 4-car crash in Spanaway, police say, 15-year-old arrested, suspected of DUI crash in Spanaway with other teens in the car, Investigators: Former Puyallup police officer accused of rape may be linked to other assault, Good News Only: First woman fire chief in King Co., TikTok clears thousands of dollars in school lunch debt, Fresh snowfall in the Cascades to benefit snowpack in Stevens Pass, 7 people arrested in Seattle connected to national drug trafficking operation.