Date Of Birth: 20 September 1976 The Truth About Ainsley Earhardt's Dating History. 43, were repeatedly spotted together near his home on Long Island during the lockdown. Romance has been brewing at Fox News! Play it now! "Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt and her husband, William Proctor, are headed for divorce. University of South Carolina. As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate," she said in a statement. "I am fully committed to parenting and doing what is always best for my darling little girl and would appreciate privacy and prayers during this time," she added. Yesterday, People reported, Earhardt has been recording at Hannity's home studio on Long Island, New York, and is renting a home nearby. But it appears her Ainsley Earhardt was born in Spartanburg, South Carolina, and grew up in North Carolina. In South Carolina, where she was raised, she also has a home. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights Ainsley was previously married to Kevin McKinney in April Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Ukrainian soldier takes out five tanks with Javelin missiles, Ken Bruce finishes his 30-year tenure as host of BBC Radio 2, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Family of a 10-month-old baby filmed vaping open up, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Fleet-footed cop chases an offender riding a scooter, Moment teenager crashes into back of lorry after 100mph police race, Scoop: Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt Are the First Couple of Fox | Vanity Fair, Rumors fly that Sean Hannity is dating 'Fox & Friends' host Ainsley Earhardt. I refrained from jumping to conclusions about what seeing each other exactly means. But the Hannity/Earhardt romance seems to have been going on much longer than October, 2018. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) Here's a thread about how media sausage is made, pegged to my forthcoming book, https://t.co/oGOKIamS5l.For years, there have been rumors inside Fox about Sean Hannity's personal life. Privacy Notice But finding out who Sean Hannitys new wife is is much later. Do not sell or share my personal information. All this info is just a paragraph in my book "HOAX: Donald Trump, Fox News, and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth," coming August 25. https://t.co/LOvdESAY6L. Occupation: Television news anchor and correspondent In todays article, you will know about Sean Hannity new wife. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. R. Kelly Might Be Free Again After Receiving This Great News How Will Girlfriends Joycelyn Savage And Azriel Clary Handle This? But Hannitys helicopter arrival, a Trumpian piece of theater, was what one former Fox executive remembered most about the event. In a Twitter thread today, Brian Stelter explained that his fact-checking about their relationship for his upcoming book about collusion between Trump and Fox is likely the reason that news of the relationship broke. "But I'm not sure when that will be. Posted on 25 fevereiro, 2023 by 25 fevereiro, 2023 by Media personalities Ainsley Earhardt and Kimberly Guilfoyle attend the alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet M.A.C. "Fox and Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt sat down with former NFL defensive tackle and three-time Pro Bowl player Tommie Harris in a new episode of Fox Nation's "Ainsley's Bible Study. (2/6), Last year, a source for my book mentioned Hannity was separated from his wife, assuming I already knew. WebPronunciation of Ainsley Earhardt with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning, 1 translation, 10 sentences and more for Ainsley Earhardt. WebWe would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. Earhardt's second husband filed for divorce inOctober, 2018. By 2005, she moved to San Antonio, Texas to take a job as an anchor on KENS-TVs morning and noon news shows. ainsley earhardt long island. His new wife previously worked as a reporter for WLTX, a local CBS station in Columbia, South Carolina. Rumors began to swirl over their relationship last August, when they made a 'grand entrance' at fellow host Pete Hegseth's wedding in New Jersey, a Fox exec claimed. The Fox News anchors not sick or on vacation, and shes not on sabbatical. Earhardt is still on the air and her next book, The Light Within Me, is coming out. Where is Ainsley Earhardt today? She hasnt gone anywhere and still appears on Fox & Friends every day, giving her viewers what they need to hear about politics. The 43-year-old single mom, who is divorced from Haydens father, fled the city due to the pandemic and has set up camp in a house on Long Island. We exclusively revealed last week that Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes have divorced after more than 20 years of marriage. Not everyone gets a second chance at life. Inside Fox, the wedding had been a topic of much discussion. Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt, a Fox & Friends cohost, reportedly spent part of the 2020 coronavirus lockdown together, with Earhardt filming her Fox show out of the Sure enough, Page Six ran a story revealing Hannity's divorce the next day. Rather than issue a denial, Sean Hannity simply issued a statement that neither confirms nor denies anything. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 'I am devastated about this situation and did not envision this for the future of our family,' he added. As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate., Fox News' Sean Hannity & Ainsley Earhardt Have Been Dating 'Very Secretively for Years': Source https://t.co/PCNKbUjzU4, In a follow-up statement on Earhardts behalf the rep added: Im not dating anyone.. In South Carolina, Another source added that "Ainsley has determined that she is not interested in reconciliation. Throughout her time on the show, she has sat down with high-profile individuals like former President Donald Trump, former First Lady Melania Trump, and Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, according to CAA Speakers. Celebrity Details, Body Statistics & More Ainsley Earhardt: Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements, Ameesha Patel: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Ricardo Montalban: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Career, Michael Clarke Duncan: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements, Roshni Chopra: Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements. She has evidence that proves the affair. Earhardt is also divorced. Usually, when South Carolina native Ainsley Earhardt appears onscreen on a weekday morning, shes flanked by Fox & Friends co-hosts Steve Doocy to her right and Brian Kilmeade to her left. "Any marriage break-up is difficult but this made it extra heartwrenching for her. Get the latest tips you need to manage your money delivered to you biweekly. "If I met someone who had a lot of kids, that would be great." However, Sean Hannitys marriage is something that his fans and followers have been a little bit oblivious to lately. 'Sean has a studio at his home, and Ainsley has been using his studio as her remote broadcast location for Fox & Friends,' the source said. The pair acknowledged their romance in 2019 after divorcing his ex-wife. They maintain an excellent relationship as parents to their children.. "They're together all the time, but in private for years, not just months.". A family friend explainedto DailyMail.com that Hannity and Rhodes still have a great co-parenting relationship and when together, 'you don't even realize they split'. Just three years later, in 2012, Earhardt tried out marriage once again when she tied the knot with former Clemson University quarterback Will Proctor. ainsley earhardt long island. ', A second source said, They are 100 percent dating. Yet another source said, They have been quarantining together in Oyster Bay. Sean Hannitys new girlfriend is Fox News colleague Eisenley Earnhardt. I think it also explains today's @gabrielsherman story saying Hannity is dating Earhardt. Ainsley Earhardt Facts: Earhardt, who lives near Proctor in New York City, says they are "co-parenting and doing it beautifully. ", The former Clemson quarterback told the New York Post that he's "devastated about this situation" and "did not envision this future for [his] family. Those responses sound polished and pointed, right? Sean has a studio at his home, and Ainsley has been using his studio as her remote broadcast location for Fox & Friends. Ainsley Earhardt, on the other hand, was married to her former husband, Will Proctor. But a relationship between two of Fox's biggest stars? Hannity bought the townhouse on Tuesday in an off-market deal via a deed recorded by the Palm Beach County Clerks office. WebHe purchased his current 7-bedroom, 7-fireplace Long Island home in 2008 for $8.5 million. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) The two have been staying together in Oyster Bay and are '100 per cent dating', another insider said. "Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt and her husband, William Proctor, are headed for divorce. Two years later, she accepted a position with Fox News Channel in New York City, where she has worked ever since. Now that I'm fact-checking the book, the info is trickling out (1/6), A TV host's personal life is not automatically newsworthy. Earhardt announced she split with her second husband, Clemson University quarterback Will Proctor, in 2018, and they divorced that year. Required fields are marked *. Through a Fox News spokesperson, Hannity said that he does not discuss his personal life in public. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Boz Scaggs just announced a 2023 tour: Get tickets today, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, Save over $1,100 on this 65'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, Celeb-loved jewelry brand Dorsey drops dazzling new styles, Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Hannity rips Prince Harry with a lesson in free speech: 'Royal pain in the ass', Candace Owens blasts 'leftist narcissist' Markle over racism claims, Sean Hannity says he 'dug in his heels' with newest book, Rumors fly that Sean Hannity is dating 'Fox & Friends' anchor Ainsley Earhardt, Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes have divorced, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, Hated Tom Sandoval addresses Ariana Madix split amid cheating claims, Royal flush: Harry and Meghan 'hold the upper hand' on King Charles' coronation: Source, 'Grey's Anatomy' alum Isaiah Washington retiring from acting: 'The haters have won', Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave.