3. He is the founder and Senior Pastor of the Eternity Network International. SPIRIT OF MIGHT AND COUNSEL, REST ON ME FOR MIGHTY CONQUEST AND BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME. Find them below: Prayer Points for Mercy, Favour, Breakthrough & Destiny Helpers Lord, one more time visit this issue of limitation in my life and family. 2. 19. Be bound, you powers that bury peoples lives in the lives of the congregation, in the name of Jesus. 27. Joshua Selman Nimmak, also known as Apostle Joshua Selman is a Nigerian Gospel minister, instrumentalist, Chemical Engineer, conference speaker, and televangelist. 93. This badluck upon my life must stop. 63. MY FATHER, MY FATHER, AS I BEGIN TO PRAY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, OPEN MY EYES TO SEE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE ATTACK MAY BE, OPEN MY EYES TO SEE IT, AMEN. 26. Be at ease with me and my fate, every business and helper on the ground. Continue with Recommended Cookies, OPEN HEAVEN MARCH 2023, PRAYER POINTS, DAILY DECLARATIONS PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE >> Prayer Points And Daily Declarations >> 14 PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS BY APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN. Lord Ive done my best, help me. 39. Father, just like David, use me to defeat the Goliath that my seniors were unable to defeat in Jesus name. If you would like to join our roster of speakers, please email us on the email address salvationhub@gmail.com. EVERY COVENANT YOU MADE WITH ME OR REVELATION ABOUT MY GREATNESS, BRING ALL TO PASS. Apostle Joshua Selman Midnight Prayer Points - (Daily Guide) , 10 Midnight Prayers: Say these prayers wholeheartedly before God Almighty. 87. 62. Oh God, where is the certain man for my next level, let him come into my life. 7. Allow your fire to consume it. In the name of Jesus, bring back to life all that is dying in my hands. I yearn for intimacy with you all over again. Oh Lord, whoever appears to change my financial fate, I accept their ministry in Jesus name. ISAIAH 41:10. You can cry but please still praise. Do You need Powerful Warfare Prayer Points by Apostle Joshua Selman that you can pray at midnight or during your personal devotion and quiet time? By the mantle of favour, any man who sees me must desire to help and bless me. Lord, in the name of Jesus, I receive the power to win the battles that my parents were unable to win. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. I DROP THE WEIGHT OF SINS AND ASCEND THE HILL OF THE LORD WHERE POWER IS .PSALM24:3-4. SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST TODAY . 9. 13.BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST; EVERY TALENT OR GIFT IN ME THAT IS DORMANT,COME UP ALIVE NOW. ESTABLISH ME IN YOUR POWER AND IN YOUR BLESSING OF WISDOM IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. Father, open my eyes to see the challenges ahead of me and provide me with a strategy to fight them, in Jesus name. 12. jDAY 1 PRAYER POINTS 1. Manage Settings 38. 1. MY LIFE SHALL NOT BE USED AS A NEGATIVE REFERENCE POINT IN JESUS NAME. The grace to travail in prayer until you touch dimensions of spiritual reality, receive that grace now, in the name of Jesus! He hails from Langtang in Plateau State. 6. 6.O GOD OF ALL GRACE, DECORATE MY LIFE WITH GREAT GRACE IN JESUS NAME. 2). 4. Okay well, here just talks about prayer but there's a place where they fasted and prayed. 25. Acts chapter 4:31, we saw this in the life of the apostles so even in the new testament, fasting and prayer were part of the church. Note: We own the copyright to the footage used in this video. 1. While they were discussing that, Job was on earth minding his business and all of asudden, things begin to nosedive in Job's life. In Jesus name, let the fights and the powers responsible for them disappear from me right now. Lord begin to exalt me by your mantle of favour. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 40. MIDNIGHT PRAYER POINTS Thank you O LORD for your grace and mercy to witness the month of April, thank you for your benevolence love upon my life and family. 71. I release myself from every marital and ancestral curse by the power of Jesus name. 79. You have entered an incorrect email address. ePN, 13 HOT PRAYER POINTS TO PRAY EVERYDAY IN 2023 APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN, May You Receive A Clear Direction For 2023! Apostle Joshua Selman prays for Nigeria as the general elections come up. 76. 94. Prayer brings strange intervention. 45. 98. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If you are blessed by this Video, kindly Hit the like button and share to bless more life's today. In the name of Jesus, I was liberated from every power that had pursued my parents. In the name of Jesus, I speak to the east, west, north and south; Everywhere my favour is, in the name of Jesus, I command it to my life now. Do You Have Passion for Soul Winning?? Methods Of measurement Of National Income |Part-1|12th Commerce Economics Maharashtra Board 2020, How To Get Rich Starting From Nothing [The Best Method], VIRGO WHAT THE TEA GOSSIP ON U MAKE ME A BELIEVER, The Best Way to Invest Your Money in Nigeria: Where, why, and how to buy shares. 0 Lord, in the name of Jesus, may my testimonies be turned around for good. Make money online in Uganda with Blq football Uganda | blq football investment 50,000/= dailly, Investing Tips | How to INVEST Your Money (In Your 20s), JOBS | WORK FROM HOME | VODAFONE MASS RECRUITMENT | | DIRECT APPLY | EXCELLENT SALARY | APPLY NOW |. Access to the heart of kings and nobles. Father, today I receive this mantle of favour. 34. We also use some of your favorite speakers bringing their speeches to life by cinematic their speech to make it valuable to our viewers. Ancient fights of my fathers house, I extinguish you with fire in Jesus name. All kinds of people, even strangers. 50. 8. (Call someones name) I invoke favor on your life by the authority bestowed upon me. Videos THE ALTAR OF PRAYER APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN NIMMAK Videos Video #1 Channel:- SBiC Connect Date Published:- 2019-November-10th Date Added:- 2021-February-9th Link Scripture THE ALTAR OF PRAYER APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN NIMMAK Isaiah 33:6 [ Link ] And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the 13. Click to See All the Available Messages & Songs. Everywhere you see me, answer to me. Wherever they are, I use the Earth as a token of prophecy, locate my helper, spiritual, financial etc. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); List Of 100 Prayer Points By Apostle Joshua Selman: 20 Effective Prayers for Wisdom and Direction. 5. We, Footage Firm, Inc., the owner of storyblocks.com, videoblocks.com, graphicstock.com, and audioblocks.com, grant you a perpetual, worldwide right to incorporate the Stock Files you obtain from us into any work you create. Creative effects are added to highlight certain areas in the message.For ANY Enquiry about Koinonia Eternity Network International :Official Koinonia LINES:+2348075770001 (Public Relations)+2348147214444 (Public Relations)+2349077777853 (Prayer and Counselling)+2349065996660 (Finance Department)+2348100289892 (Media Department)Facebook http://www.facebook.com/koinoniaeniInstagram : @koinoniaglobal Twitter: @koinoniaeni Youtube: @koinoniaglobal If You're led to SOW into the Ministry below is the account detail: Account Name: Eternity Network International Account Numbers: NAIRA: 0113343316 USD: 0459170230 GBP: 0459170247 EUR: 0459170089 Swift code: GTBINGLA Sort Code: 058118119 Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Thank you my Lord for the sinless blood you shed for all man kind so that we may be saved. By the power of Jesus blood, I blot out every bad family record that speaks against me. 8. Catch up on Impactful Declarations like this, Bible verses, Articles, daily devotionals, prayers, declarations and messages on our website (rccgonline.org) God bless you. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Lord, be my support. Request below. I receive the Grace that enables men to accomplish so much in such a short period of time. 27.IN THE NAME OF JESUS, LORD! 0 Lord, in the name of Jesus, redeem me from every valley of limitation Ive been placed into. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); document.getElementById("ak_js_2").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); In the name of Jesus Amen thy Lord is good to me all the times God blessed me more and more Amen. In the name of Jesus, open every gate that is shutting against my destiny right now! In the name of Jesus, every delayed benefit that should have happened in my life but was postponed because of these altars, I summon you back into my life tonight by prophecy. 37. In Jesus name, I command that every conflict of barrenness and unfruitfulness in my life be extinguished by fire. 2.MY FATHER MY FATHER! Do You Have Passion for Soul Winning?? MY FATHER, MY FATHER, AS I BEGIN TO PRAY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, EVERY SPIRIT & POWER NEGOTIATING A REVENGE AGAINST ME, I TERMINATE YOUR ASSIGNMENT AMEN. 54. In the name of Jesus, altars that are territorial in nature, fighting my destiny because of where Im coming from. shelved 6,545 times Showing 30 distinct works. Apostle Joshua Selman is the founder of Eternity network international, (ENI) and also the senior pastor of the Christ Gospel Church, Samaru, both Located in Zaria, Kaduna state Nigeria. In Jesus name, I take control over principalities and bind every strongman tied to every aspect of my life. By divine coincidence, I send helpers to your life, ministries or organizations, in the name of Jesus! In the name of Jesus, I declare from tonight that this house (your body) becomes a house of prayer and a house of power. 17. the book of esther | principles of uncommon favor | apostle joshua selman August 21, 2020 TGNC 0 Join our Telegram Channel here to get . $SPY/$TSLA/$BLBX/$APPL. 22.SPIRIT OF THE LORD! 91. Weve got some for You!var cid='6768099735';var pid='ca-pub-6217669054763476';var slotId='div-gpt-ad-naijasermons_com_ng-medrectangle-3-0';var ffid=2;var alS=2021%1000;var container=document.getElementById(slotId);container.style.width='100%';var ins=document.createElement('ins');ins.id=slotId+'-asloaded';ins.className='adsbygoogle ezasloaded';ins.dataset.adClient=pid;ins.dataset.adChannel=cid;if(ffid==2){ins.dataset.fullWidthResponsive='true';} 43. Every season of spiritual dryness with no power or manifestation of God; I decree and declare, that season ends and a higher dimension of spiritual power rests upon you now, in the name of Jesus. AS I PRAY NOW,REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME AND MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON. Oh Lord open the portals of grace and let it be transported to me spirit man this moment. Thank you for using and sharing this platform daily. Thank you Lord for a new Nigeria Amen . Let your fire come upon it. 74. ins.style.display='block';ins.style.minWidth=container.attributes.ezaw.value+'px';ins.style.width='100%';ins.style.height=container.attributes.ezah.value+'px';container.appendChild(ins);(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'stat_source_id',44);window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'adsensetype',1);var lo=new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent);lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId+'-asloaded'),{attributes:true}); DYNAMICS OF PRAYERS By Mike Mamvong A praying soul is a blessed soul. Apostle TV is here to simply inspire you! Oh God, where is the certain man for my next level, let him come into my life. In the name of Jesus, in the name of all my family members (call them by name), I stand as an altar and bring you out of this dungeon. 3. Please bring him into my life. That favour will bring speed to my life in Jesus name. 0 Lord, never let grief join in my days of delight, in Jesus name. 92. May your eyes and mind be open to understand Scriptures and spiritual mysteries, in the name of Jesus!