Wishing everyone a relaxing weekend full of great food and even better company.". Hes trying not to get too far ahead of himself, its still relatively early days after all, but the fact he was willing to go red carpet official was a big step.. Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriend, Aubrey Paige, are heating up the Spanish island of Ibiza while on vacation. "Aubreys been a rock during the tougher times this past couple of years," a source revealed to Us Weekly after Seacrest confirmed on Thursday, February 16, that he would be departing from the famed talk show. Following the announcement of the 48-year-old's departure from Live with Kelly and Ryan, fans of the American Idol host want to know more about his dating life. 12:18 EST 01 Jan 2022 A few others also compared him to reality star Scott Disick, who frequently dates younger women. "I've been grateful to be able to share a cup of coffee with our viewers everyday, one of the best parts of the gig. See. He revealed his inspiration behind his workouts, saying, "I want to look stronger and larger than a thirteen-year-old kid." The height.' The 25 and 48-year-old have been dating for nearly two years, and they made their official red carpet debut at the premiere of Jennifer Lopez' documentary, Halftime, at the TriBeCa Film Festival in. While Seacrest subsequently moved on with Paige, it took months for her to meet Ripa. In April 2022, Kelly Ripa gavea glowing reviewofco-host Ryan's new relationship. Photos obtained by Daily Mail show the 46-year-old and his. The pair were first spotted together in public in Austin, Texas, over Memorial Day weekend. Following the announcement of the 48-year-old's departure from Live with Kelly and Ryan, fans of the American Idol host want to know more about his dating life. You could say that Ryan Seacrest is one of the most hardworking people in show business, hustling as ahoston"Live with Kelly and Ryan," "On Air With Ryan Seacrest," and "American Idol." Us Weekly exclusively confirmed the American Idol hosts romance with the model, whose full name is Aubrey Paige Petcosky, in June 2021. Ryan Seacrest took to the red carpet with girlfriend Aubrey Paige for the first time on Wednesday night. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. By Leah Groth. He still loves working, but hes taking more time for himself. And Ryan proved that he still loves to work, as he revealed he will be hosting the 21st season of American Idolduring the spring in Los Angeles. Seacrest recalled, "Michael was so excited he dropped his plate and it broke and fell on Aubrey." They twinned down to the baseball caps and sunglasses. "Blessed to have the honor of loving you. The host of "The Disney Holiday Singalong" has been datingmodel Aubrey Paige since at least May 2021. How did Ryan Seacrest meet Aubrey Paige? I mean, maybe it's perhaps why I'm not married now." Everything To Know About Ryan Seacrest's PDA-Packed Relationship With Aubrey Paige, Viewers Outraged After Ryan Seacrest Announces Marc Consuelos Will Replace Him On 'Live': 'A Little Too Inbred To Be Interesting'. He said, 'Can I ask you a question? The 24-year-old model cuddled up to Ryan, 46, in a series of sexy shots and wrote: 'Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man. Similar to their first sighting, the couple traveled to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, in early November, as seen in pictures obtained by the Daily Mail. It appears that Ryan Seacrest definitely has a type when it comes to women, and we're not talking about the age factor. "Mark pulled me aside at the beginning of the night. It seems like Paige has the approval of some of Seacrest's friends in particular, his Live with Kelly and Ryan co-host, Kelly Ripa. Ripa, who has hosted Live with Seacrest for six years, first met the model at a birthday party for her husband, Mark Consuelos. Scroll below to get to know Seacrests girlfriend: The New York City resident is signed with Los Angeles-based modeling agency Genetics Model Management. is a registered trademark. Cheers to a quarter century and Scorpio season.". Aubrey Paige/Instagram. Ryan Seacrest has been leaning on girlfriend Aubrey Paige amid his exit from Live With Kelly and Ryan, an insider exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. She not only captioned one Instagram post, "I found my soulmate. She has been an amazing partner, friend, and confidant, and although we will always be a part of each others lives, I will miss our mornings together. "Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man," she captioned cozy Instagram photos with Ryan on New Year's Eve 2021. Ryan Seacrest, 48, was spotted in Florida on Friday together with his 25-year-old girlfriend Aubrey Paige on a shopping trip in Miami. In one photo, thecouple color-coordinated in matching zebra suits. In March 2022, she shared a photo of a script in which a pen strategically covers the title, but it says "Written by Aubrey Paige Petcosky, Based on Real Events.". Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. Blessed to have the honor of loving you .". Online See Ryan Seacrest and 25-Year-Old Girlfriend Aubrey Paige's Road to Romance Aubrey Paige recently gave an inside look at her nearly two-year romance with Ryan Seacrest. And finally, Ripa's husband, Mark Consuelos, was also interested in Seacrest's relationship, particularly their height difference. At some point in the not to distant future, he wants to settle down and start a family, the insider said at the time. "Hello and welcome to our test kitchen where two people obsessed with food try to teach other how to cook A great weekend always involves cooking with a view ," Paige wrote in July 2022. Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man . As for their diets, Paige has promoted detox powders, while Seacrest credits intermittent fasting. Its been a memorable ride and now Im excited to pass the baton to Kellys real husband, Mark., Related: In a May 2022 Instagram post that included several photos of her family, Paige wrote, "Happy Mother's Day to this icon who raised us 5 kids like the ultimate boss with an abundance of love, laughter, and support Blessed to be your daughter mama.". "Go forward you two and have all the fun you deserve. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. However, fans have received a few glimpses into the couple's romance. . She added to Ryan, "If you two breakup I'm going into seclusion. 'Live' Host Ryan Seacrest's 'Exhaustion' On Set Led Him To Step Down From Show: Source, All Loved-Up! Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. Although the couple initially planned to keep "their relationship very private," the stunning . How does that work?' The 47-year-old American Idol judge graced the red carpet alongside the 23-year-old Paige at Jennifer Lopez's new documentary, Halftime. "They are so distracted that my sister is having a baby,"he told ETin 2018. I also want to thank Michael Gelman and the entire staff and crew weve made memories to last a lifetime, met some of the most incredible people, and had the warmest welcome into the homes of so many viewers across America. Ryan Seacrest has been dating model Aubrey Paige for nearly two years. On Monday, April 4, 2022, Seacrest's Live with Kelly and Ryan co-host opened up about meeting Paige for the first time. Evidently, things changed a bit when she connected with Seacrest. The American Idol host, 47, walked the red carpet beside Paige, 23, at the. Yet, it seems Paige is more than just a rebound for Seacrest since the two may actually be getting quite serious these days. Shegot dolled up in a glitzy ensemble for a date night with Ryan during New York Fashion Week in September 2022. Seacrest is also open about his fitness regime, telling Men's Health he works out four to five days a week by lifting weights, boxing, and running to music at the gym. ", "Finer than wine," Aubreycaptioned this shot in May 2022. The twosome has a 23-year age between them with Seacrest being born in 1974 and Paige. "Happy Valentine's Day mi amor, " Aubrey . She was recently spotted with Ryan Seacrest on Memorial Day weekend, they were snapped at a heliport on the West Side Highway, Seacrest was seen in a stylish outfit of a nautical-striped Gucci shirt, a matching fedora, and jeans and Paige was dress casually in a pair of high-waisted jean shorts with Gucci bags. Ryan Seacrest and Model Aubrey Paige Petcosky's Relationship Timeline Read article Ripa and the Riverdale actor, 51, have been married since 1996 and share kids Michael, 25, Lola, 21, and Joaquin, 19. The famed TV personality and his model girlfriend looked cute as ever, in. Us exclusively confirmed in June 2021 that the Texas native had started seeing the reality TV producer after they were first spotted together one month earlier. It's me," but wrote in anotherpost, "Like this post if you'll be falling In love with YOURSELF." As the dynamic duo brought their relationship into 2022, Petcosky, 25, opened up about her undeniable love for Seacrest, 48, for the very first time. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. According to her Instagram bio, she is currently signed with Genetics Model Management. The pair posed for a pic while enjoying some time on the shore. Wishing everyone a relaxing weekend full of great food and even better company.". He had that dead-serious look. Pour en savoir plus sur la faon dont nous utilisons vos donnes personnelles, veuillez consulter notre politique relative la vie prive et notre politique en matire de cookies. The pair. And although Ryanwho just announced his departure from Live With Kelly and Ryan after six seasonskeepsdetails of theirromance private, Aubrey recentlygave a glimpse inside their relationship. They made their red carpet debut at the Halftimepremierein New York in June 2022. The Daily Mail published photos of 46-year-old Seacrest and. Feb. 26 2023, Published 12:05 a.m. He joined the talk show in May 2017 and will remain Kellys partner on the program until her husband,Mark Consuelos, 52, replaces Ryan at the end of this season. The two must have really hit it off too, since Ripa told Seacrest,"If you two break up, I will go into seclusion. However, since they started dating, the American Idol host has been talking more about the possibility of having children. They remain good friends, each others biggest supporters and will always cherish their time together as a couple. She showed off several photos with "mi amor" for Valentine's Day 2023. 'I start thinking about blocking off certain times in my month or year or week to focus on my personal life,' he told WSJ. ", "Cheers to many more laughs, sunrises, meals, and spontaneous adventures," she continued. "Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man,"she wrote on Instagram.