The Japanese stone figure at the feet of the wax images of the younger Beatles has line on its head, representing the head wounds that Paul sustained in his fatal accident. 970 Followers, 1,720 Following, 260 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Billy Shears (@desdeyhacia) Published on Mar 3, 2023. His lips are also a darker color than all of the others, suggesting that his lips are blue (as corpses lips are). They can now admit Stephenson was a master spy and the inspiration for James Bond, but Pepper is still in the shadows. Log In. They released albums and singles, including covering a number of pre '66 Beatles songs and also toured in many clubs - how are there no photos anywhere of him? The album actually lacks any subtlety, and as you can see, they give you a list of agents on the cover, providing you with their pictures in case you don't know their names. If you place a compass over the album cover, Karl Marx and H. G. Wells are placed at exactly 33. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. Ayaan Ahad is the founder and CEO of TipOrTech. He was played by actor Peter Frampton. Jesus was all right but his disciples were thick and ordinary. When he was 16 years old, he formed a band called the Raving Texans with his friends James McCartney (Pauls brother) and Pete Best (the Beatles original drummer). And was as musically adept as the Original or better. kesha San Francisco the shot. If M15 is actually involved in the switch they could stop the criminal charges in Britain but in the US and the rest of the world they could be open to those charges plus many others. But if they don't, he's been replaced. "Billy Shear's Tribute to The Beatles" show. Hmmmhow about the lie that gravity holds water on the earth, which water curves around a globe that spins around the sun? He apparently fathered a number of illegitimate children. Apparently Shears isn't going anywhere soon, as he is reportedly spinning at Cockfight with David Geffen's boyfriend Jeremy Lingvall, auspiciously the rumored DJ Duo Crystal Pepsi. This is quite an exceptional read. See more ideas about paul is dead, paul mccartney, the beatles. I think that theory was started because Americans don't like it that there is no American Beatle. The opening line of the song Here come old flattop might refer to the injuries to the head Paul sustained in his fatal crash. Billy Shears Barbers is a Barber shop located in 523 Consunji St San Fernando 2000 Consunji St, San Fernando, Pampanga, PH . Backward messages hidden on records, unusual photographs, the OPD badge that Paul is wearing on the fancy blue uniform that he is wearing on the Sgt Pepper sleeve being official police slang for Officially Pronounced Dead, the first line of Shes Leaving Home - Wednesday morning at 5 oclock as the day begins as printed on the Sgt Pepper sleeve being a direct reference to the time of Pauls death on Wednesday 9th November 1966. You could also turn the Magical Mystery Tour album jacket upside-down and look at its reflection in the mirror: the title, detailed as stars, became the digits to a phone number. Ringo exposed the scam a few years ago but since then has appeared in several interviews with Fail. Those dreamy eyes I fell in love with in 1963. When he was five years old, his father died in a car accident. Between the longer hair and the glasses and beard he was unreconizable by the Abbey Road album. Is this Jane Asher, Pauls girlfriend at the time of his fatal accident? In the 60's, it was all a brand new adventure for all of these parties involved with the Beatles brand name. What IF the "british invasion" was about more than music? Also the picture on the White Album that shows him with glasses (passport picture of imposter) would mean Sir Paul/Faul used/uses contacts most of the time. And the infamous "photo of him" is Paul disguised so people would not recognize him on the street. You can find more information about the Paul is Dead conspiracy in The Great Beatle Death Clues by R. Gary Patterson published by Robson Books. $265,000 Last Sold Price. Any Style that is shorter than the equivalent of a No. Paul is also crawling out of George's ear (a Beatle, and beetles among other insects crawl out of the ears and eye sockets of corpses). Near the end of the song "Strawberry Fields Forever," upon careful listening, a faint voice stated something like "I buried Paul." If this is true in any way I could never look at any of reality in the same way. The band should have been honest that Paul was out either by death or choice. When I was 11 years old and heard Penny Lane for the first time, I thought to myself who is the new person in the group singing this song and who was singing She Loves You Yeah, Yeah, Yeah at the end of All You Need is Love. Right from the beginning of Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band it is obvious that the Beatles are pretending to be other people - Were Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band they sing. Later, the line was interpreted as a "clue" in the "Paul is dead" urban legend that alleged McCartney died in 1966 during the recording of Sgt. I'm not writing this review to sway anyone's beliefs on how you view Mr. William Shepherd or the author of this book. A hidden acrostical message runs through the printed versions of The Memoirs of Billy Shears, Billy's Back!, Beatles Enlightenment, and part of The Talent Contest. Today, we see the real Paul performing all over the world. Every time he sells a 99 Flake he gives the game away by asking if you want Strawberry Sauce Forever! Have you found your perfect routine yet? I was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in talking on camera about it. The so called clues go on and on. The Beatles were replaced on the eve of the Cultural Revolution (1966-1967). There are the three appearances of Shirley Temple, one of which features a blood stained bloody glove and model car placed on her lap, possibly a direct reference to Taras (or Pauls) accident. If someone names William Spears Campbell really won a Beatles look-a-like contest and then dropped off the face of the earth, that would be weird. And here you are 50 years later, still talking about the smoke screen. It's too dark in this closet. After reading each chapter, that context will help you appreciate the message concealed in that portion of the acrostical puzzle. The White Album Poster features a collage of photos, with more alleged clues. There is no source for these claims other than legend, even though we do know that Pauls friend Tara Browne died in a vicious car accident around the same time. The whole ''conspiracy theory' is a load of rubbish perpetrated by idiots and believed by fools. In fact, in Germany, the identification of the shape of the right ear has the same legal value of that of a DNA test or fingerprints detection. There are some other good sites, like the Sage of Quay & a.d. Clarke. Pinterest. George was 26 and Ringo 29. 8 clipper guard on the back and sides, & no shorter than a No. He faked his death do he could run an ice cream van back in Liverpool. The story goes, basically the real Paul McCartney died in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced by a very talented musician called William Shepherd (Billy Shears) (son of a very high up freemason - alistair crowley?) Several songs have references to a tragic accident. Maybe, just maybe John lost both legs in a horrific car accident in 1966, and unwilling to travel for his job found a way to trademark a popular singer's name, with both entities profiting. George died but not the way we were told in the media. .. An intelligent audience would have taken the hint and marked all these people as compromised, never believing them again; but the audience did just the opposite. It was repaired expertly as you might expect with someone rich. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, often credited as a concept album. Download The Memoirs of Billy Shears Book in PDF, Epub and Kindle. How can the McCartney's (Brother Mike & Father Jim) be convinced to go along with this morbid and sinister cover-up. We would like to thank all the family, friends, and cousins who come down to the 1712 Tavern last night. Hardcover regularly $18.88, now ON SALE IN THE UNITED STATES for HALF PRICE! George Harrison, last in line, was dressed in work clothes, representing the gravedigger. Paul was out of step with the other three Beatles, with his eyes closed and barefoot: in a number of societies, it appears that corpses are buried without their shoes; furthermore, Paul held a cigarette in his right hand, when everybody knew that the real McCartney was left-handed! 1. Today. The white VW Beetle in the background with the number plate 28 IF suggests that Paul would have been 28 years old - IF he had survived. McCartney had to submit to a DNA test, and the test showed that he was not her father. We still have some spots available this week so get in quick The Billy Shears story goes that in 1965 William Campbell Shears entered and won a Beatle Look-a-Like competition organised by Brian Epstein who was looking for Beatle doubles just in case one of his boys got killed. Sgt. There are so many differences between the two. Remember, the Beatles never played live again and Paul (Faul) was clearly protected by powerful people (CIA/MI6) with tons of money at stake or he would have been exposed years ago. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 60s Billy Joe Shears Norris, TN Aliases William Joe Shears View Full Report Addresses PO Box, Norris, TN Dairy Pond Rd, Norris, TN By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. You will find a link to a website mentioned in the text, a Q&A section, and a link to CONTACT MACCA CORP and its subsidiary, Peppers Press. "Truth will prevail if its proponents are as ruthless as the enemy." ~ Adolf Hitler. That the singers going to sing a song With no scars to speak of! Forget Paul. The song I'm Only Sleeping is a metaphor for death (Hamlet's "Too sleep, perchance to dream" soliloquy). Unless they got someone to replace Billy Spears so that Billy could replace Paul. However, this terrible secret generated in the remaining Beatles, John Lennon, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr, a strong sense of guilt and anger, causing them to insert many hints and clues to the truth about Pauls death in their songs and album covers. They were, are and will always be the greatest, most talented band that ever was or will be. There are eleven freemasons amongst the cast of 'people we admire', and three of these are 33 masons including the communist douchebag Karl Marx, writer H.G. I keep searching images of Billy, but he does not possess the vulnerability, compassion and depth that once lived in our Paul's eyes. The arrival of an impostor in late 1966 would explain why the Beatles all started growing mustaches and stopped touring that same year as it would have been too easy to spot a fake Paul McCartney performing on stage. View Comments 2. British Invasion Songs covered by the Band. I'm a Beatle Now; and to think that to this day his nuts are still in a vice. Listen to Tina Foster's interviews. Ok there has been fraud committed but Billy is actually a much more talented writer than Paul ever was. This sickens me to my core. but the truth and lies are as important as the PEACE and LOVE we practice. Search for more Not Specified Oils. Congratulations Mr. William Shepherd as to how you had time to commandeer the Beatles and keep an account of all your personal memories to share with the public. Everybody is different. You can see Paul's chipped tooth on an early video of RAIN, only available on Russian websitesDot RU. If and when Paul did die, a big problem arose: the Beatles were at the peak of their career and the loss of one of their members would mean the end of the show for them and for the booming industry they were spearheading. The Sgt. Reading this book also provided me with satisfaction and closure to what I always believed that Paul passed on and another took his place. Also, when you play that one part in "I Am the Walrus"backwards where it sounds like complete rubbish, you hear the demonic chanting of "PAUL IS DEAD! How could they both go to their own graves keeping this secret with them. Legally speaking Was he on a "moped", or a SCOOTER? This page proof that people like to lie lie lie there is NO evidence to suggest that Pau McCartney died - The conspiracists change their story every time someone sees through it!!! Everyone points to Sgt. album back in sixty-six backmasked backward band band's bandmates bass beast Beatles songs became better Billy Shears Billy Shepherd BILLY'S BACK Bonzo Brian Epstein called Carried That. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Special thanks to Rick, Guy, and Carl for singing. Select Economy Shipping to anywhere in the US for $3.95 Taking creative control of the band . For instance, look at the Paul in the 1966 Memphis interview. If he never plays "Yesterday" publicly again, let us all have that moment live in our hope, anyway. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Beatles Songs covered by the band. Joe Cocker sings with a little help from my friends. It's a very, very short article. It was created with the talents of the poet-encoder, Thomas E. Uharriet, and has a foreword by Gregory Paul Martin, the son of fifth Beatle George Martin. In the film, he is played by actor Peter Frampton. According to them there is a secret phone number hidden in the stars making up the title on the sleeve of the Magical Mystery Tour album. He then persuaded the remaining Beatles to stay together and accept William Campbell Shears as a replacement. To me, the greatest argument against the "Paul is dead" theory is very similar to the greatest argument against the "Elvis is Alive" theory. To be decided at the Barbers discretion. Whoever really believes that crazy crap is a moronic fool. See what we ranked below! Billy Shears Band Summer Series Concert & Nighclubs photos According to them there is a secret phone number hidden in the stars making up the title on the sleeve of the Magical Mystery Tour album. Faul was to only be a substitute for a week or two, they resent his keeping the ruse going on for 50 years. The archives are being made available for a time. Billy Shears is the fictional lead singer of the Beatles in the 1967 film, Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. They are two different people fact, the dna proves it..why do you think Heather Mills is banned from ever telling the truth? The four-armed Indian doll at the front of the picture is Shiva, symbol of both destruction and creation. I am sad. Chapter 59 recounts the trouble that the current Paul got into in Japan when his fingerprints did not match those of the original Paul McCartney. So begins a new novel, Whatever Happened to Billy Shears? Extreme theorists have pointed to discrepancies in older photos of Paul and more recent photos, claiming that details like chin shape or the placement of his ears are dead giveaways. John wasn't shot and didn't die. A similar identity-clue hidden within a death-clue appears on the front cover of the Magical Mystery Tour album. I love this conspiracy. The photograph of the Beatles on the zebra crossing on the sleeve of Abbey Road is meant to represent a funeral procession. Make up your own mind. the question is how many faux pauls have there been? Certain features of our skull, teeth, and ears are extremely effective for identifying us; some of them cannot currently be modified by surgery. Then you are all mental. No winners were ever announced for this competition. Pepper as the beginning of Pauls death, but even though it first introduced Billy Shears as Paul, it is actually on the Revolver album where the imaginary of death is everywhere. The fact that Paul (i.e William Campbell Shears) is barefooted confirms it! After Paul was killed in 1966 Brian Epstein is said to have bribed police and journalists to keep the accident under wraps. Watch popular content from the following creators: Peace and love(@myfairyking1), Nadya(@sgtpepperlennon), Hasan(@sirvidalia), Viana(@musicbyviana), Inspirado Projecto(@inspiradoprojecto) . She goes on and on about some sort of Betrayal that would devastate the world if the truth were to be known. Pepper album as more proof of the on-going conspiracy that Paul McCartney had been killed in a car crash on November 9th, 1966 and replaced with a look-a-like, sound-a-like named Billy Shears. What do I believe.I do not want to say because my opinion does not mean squat to anyone but myself. One of the pictures in the booklet shows the four Beatles in tuxedos with flowers in their lapels. The BSC was a covert organization setup in New York City in 1940 upon the authorization of Winston Churchill to mobilize pro-British opinion in the US. This massive propaganda campaign was mobilized from Rockefeller Center and supported by the OSS, the precursor of the CIA. Lips can be inflated and increased in volume, but the wideness of their separating line can be altered only to a small extent. It's funny how far they go to convince you he didn't diewhy would anyone have to try this hard if the facts were that easy to prove.ppl that lie to themselves are the worst kind, All the publicity and speculation has done exactly what it was intended to do and put them all continuously in the pubic eye and under public scrutiny. win win win. Paul is also crawling out of George's ear (a Beatle, and beetles among other insects crawl out of the ears and eye sockets of corpses). Dreamnt up by Paul & John. Just check out the early concert videos. Like the digital versions, this temporary print-on-demand edition. I mean, it's just a bit of poetry. With a bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Ayaan specializes in publications on tech-related blogging. Maybe bought off. Billy Shears is a well-known photographer who specializes in black and white photography. Another distorted part of history. I think most of us know if you have any idea about history at all! Recorded May 6, 2022. Basically, the Paul is dead controversy overshadowed John's statement and album sales went through the roof with kids trying to find new clues. But I thought that you might like to know His lips are also a darker color than all of the others, suggesting that his lips are blue (as corpses lips are). Pauls eyes are closed, further confirmation that Paul was, in fact, dead. . It shows Paul McCartney clapping and dancing but if you look right behind Paul, there appears to be a pair of skeletal hands reaching out for him. A few months later, when the Beatles were looking for a new drummer after Ringo Starr left temporarily, Lennon suggested that they audition Billy Shears. Guess the original know he was going to die and left clues before he died. Now, on with my original comment. Let me out!". Wouldn't having William Spears Campbell and the real Paul in the same room saying here we both are, both alive and well no story here have put and end to it all. And as someone else mentioned, wouldn't the real Billy Shears have had family and friends somewhere? LOOK AT THE CLUES IN THE MMT ALBUM. " Paul is dead " is an urban legend and conspiracy theory alleging that English musician Paul McCartney of the Beatles died on 9 November 1966 and was secretly replaced by a look-alike. well sorry i am CONVINCED and why did Ringo come out and say that Paul did pass away in 1966, Hello, I am a film maker and making a documentary about this conspiracy (partly because my name is William Shears..). The book transforms itself as it initiates the reader. It takes a special kind of person: a person who seeks and WANTS truth, even when it embarrasses, hurts or is painful. Backwards masking and all the other recording tricks were probably done in case they were exposed.All they would have to say is that if it were a true fraud it would have been stupid to expose themselves. Winners will be introduced in the CD booklet, and will receive royalties on the CD and on MP3 downloads. Whether you experience the Memoirs of Billy Shears as the hardcover box set, or as the paperback, or as the audiobook narrated by Gregory Paul Martin, you will never again see Paul McCartney, the Beatles, Wings, or even the whole world in quite the same way. Meaning, somebody, either record execs or intelligence agents (or both) came up with the idea of never revealing Paul's death and hiring an impostor to take his place. The Memoirs of Billy Shears is packed with historically significant disclosure about the Beatles, and about the elite who placed that band on the world stage to launch their global agendas. This imposter would need to be somebody who looked like Paul and could play the bass left-handed. Read verifiable details of the "Paul is Dead" story that you have never heard it before, including William taking over The Beatles and the McCartney estate. Everything else falls into place. This site is no longer updated. Your entries may be submitted as early as the 50th anniversary of Pauls death, 11 September 2016. . Carlesi pointed out that the line separating Faul's lips is much wider, to the point that it was obvious even when Faul grew a mustache, perhaps in an attempt to hide that detail. Does anyone even think about why the thing was done in the first place. 332 reviews Billy Shears Traditional Barbershop 7 Albany Hwy, Shop 13, 6112, Perth Services Popular Services Men's Haircut & Style A standard cut for a shorter, traditional men's style. The rumour began circulating in 1967, gaining broad popularity in September 1969 following reports on American college campuses. Something else began to grow around this time, the idea of Paul being dead and possibly replaced. The Billy Shears Band photos. In the United States, Hardcover regularly $18.88, now only $9.44! In the lyric of the song is the phrase: He blew his mind out in a car. Soon they rode off together, tearing through peoples lawns and out into the drizzling, cold British streets. Billy's Back! Most all of their music was written by others and played by other studio musicians. Pepper's blows the cover of almost 100 intelligence agents, so its success as propaganda relies on the assumption of an incredible ignorance and laziness by the audience which turned out to be true. by Ship of Fools co-editor Steve Goddard. . He did for 5 years and did his last stint and left for good. When they returned to London the band of musical lads had no idea one of their brethren would die a short time later, and whether they liked it or not would be forced by intelligence agencies to accept his replacement the show must go on. (Paul was left-handed). Embarrassed by his fat lip Paul began to grow a moustache.