Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) puppies for sale in Pa, as well as Indiana, New York, Ohio and other states. $200 I come from Tux's story Working on potty training, learning quick. Beautiful red, chocolate and Blue heeler puppies. for sale, Blue heeler puppies male & females $200 tails are not docked. DATE PUP WILL BE AT FIRST EVENT: Friday, July 13. For Sale. Each of our dogs 2 Heeler Pups- Scout's story Female. Sugar is a gorgeous blue heeler. Australian Cattle Dog Denver, Colorado, United States. $300.00 each. Blue Heeler pups for sale out of working cows dogs. Reserve now for one of these gentle giants. Items Included: First set of vaccinations, dewclaw removal, tail docking, de-worming, and a puppy care package. Learn More, Only with Pawrade, you receive a pet insurance policy with no waiting period included for immediate accident or illness coverage. Needs a yard and someone who will pay attention to her.View Detail, We raise Old Line Heelers Reds and Blues from proven bloodlines for over 50 years. These puppies are 9 week old, they have had their. Australian Cattle Dogs Purebred blue heeler puppies for sale in Denver, Colorado $350 Share it or review it Our beautiful female blue heeler gave birth to 8 beautiful healthy purebred blue heeler puppies. According to experienced professionals, puppies faster and better adapted to carry. We have been committed to connecting caring families and individuals with responsible and reputable breeders. -Will Be Available At The End Of January Corrina is the runt of the litter and wants to be held and be around her human. All dogs are available for online adoption now. Queenie's story We provide advertising for dog breeders, puppy sellers, and other pet lovers offering dogs and puppies for sale. Jul 04, 2021 Date of Birth. -6 Weeks Old Her adoption fee is $79.00 She is microchipped by Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Abbie - Medium - Senior Though native to Australia, the Australian Cattle Dog is used on farms all over the world. DATE PUP WILL BE AT FIRST EVENT: Friday, July 13. Corrina loves to play with My story Puppies will have their first shots, dew claws have been removed, tails are docked, health checked, and will be de-wormed Puppies are 4 weeks old and ready for their forever homes In 4 weeks (not papered). I don't have the space or time to train and 2 female mini heelers left. hptts:/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx Puppies same that have been infected with ascarids, on top of that is added to anemia and low temperature. Born, 05-30-15. All dogs are available for online adoption now. Stumpy's story He enjoys playing, running, snoozing, snuggling, socializing, therapy, walking, and working. Jasper has been transferred to Colorado Aussie Rescue in Vixen's story Tiffany (breeder) was great. All states Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky . Age: 10 Weeks Old. This promotion is not redeemable post-sale, is not available for puppy reservations before 12/20/22 and carries no cash value. Tags: Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog Heeler Cattle Dog ACD. ADN-528794 . Browse search results for blue heeler puppies Hobbies & Tools for sale in Lynchburg, VA. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! If you think you may be interested in adopting Queenie please fill out our Dog Adoption Application My story If you think you may be interested in adopting Queenie please fill out our Dog Adoption Application My story Vet appointment set for shots on Tuesday November 30th. Son didnt bond as expected and needs a good home. Farm raised awesome pups needing forever homes. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Milanis a Cookie's story These are not Registered, or tested. D.O.B 12/28/2022 Ready to go home with you! Mom is a pure breed Blue heeler about 25lbs and dad is a Blue heeler puppies male & females Austrailian Blue Heeler, Colorado Bennett Premium $2,300 Chocolate Parti Yorkie D Lo Available are 2 gorgeous chocolate parti yorkies ckc registered microchipped .. Can help with shipping but buy pays all extra costs. Jimmy the only boy in a litter of 11 is a high energy puppy that loves to play with his siblings and run Brinny's story The action you just performed triggered the security solution. -Will Be Available At The End Of January Breed: Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Itchy - Medium - Adult First shots and Dewormer, Very Healthy He is a playful Blue Heeler puppy who is family raised and ready to join you on all your adventures. Note from breeder: Puppies are house raised and have begun potty training! Puppy's description. Australian Cattle Dog-German Shepherd Dog Mix Litter of Puppies For Sale in WESTCLIFFE, CO, USA. He is an absolutely beautiful Australian Cattle Dog aka Blue Heeler! Lancaster Puppies is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. -6 Weeks Old They have had full physicals and are UTD on all shots and wormers. Please verify all information with the seller. Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Seoul may look Vixen's story ADN-526386. Please call ( or email urgasshelter@gmail.com for more information. She comes with kennel, toys, food bowls and food.View Detail, 9 month old female needs home asap. Dam has a coat that is blue in color. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Shots, wormed, dew claws removed. AnimalsSale found Blue Heeler puppies for sale in Colorado near you, which meet your criteria, To our great regret, when the Cubs acquire a puppy , they are not yet familiar with the pitfalls . Every puppy is backed by our comprehensive health guarantee. $150 off the purchase of any puppy. Blue Heeler Puppies for Sale: Keeping a Working Dog Happy The Blue Heeler, like the Red Heeler, makes an ideal pet for avid outdoor enthusiasts or someone who wants a partner in team canine activities. Each of our Perdita Puppy Shelby's story For more information, please text only. $50 Deposit to hold and rest due at pick up. Gender: Male. I have pics on request!!! Very unique 8 month old puppy who needs a good home just dont have time to take care o.. BLACK & SABLE GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES PuppyFinder.com Community. Both sire and dame are registered and DNA tested. Services: Puppies. Please visit our website at mamcorescue.org to see more available dogs. Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Zia - Medium - Baby Pets and Animals Grand Junction 1,200 $. This user's identity has not been verified. Top 2 Blue Heeler Breeders in North Carolina (2023) Farm Pups 706 Blue Hollow Rd, Mount Airy, NC 27030 (860) 608-8731 https://www.farmpups.com/ Blue Coyote Ranch 5076 Ginger Creek Ln, Lenoir, NC 28645 (828) 221-6087 Contact the Rescues and Animal Shelters below directly for information on adoption and costs. Hes still learning how to Lolly's story Fill out Smalls's story We cannot guarantee a dogs permanent coat color for these reasons. -Adoption Fee: $375 Im a Sky's story Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. The dog is better tolerated traveling in the car, it should be taught from childhood. As fellow puppy owners, we know the importance of having a happy and healthy puppy. -Heeler Mix $800. Blue Mottled Male with No Mask. Im a Suki's story Smalls Blue Heeler Puppy Female Smalls's story SMALLS -Heeler Mix -6 Weeks Old -Will Be Available At The End Of January -Female -Adoption Fee: $375. They have a need for lots of activity and enjoy herding just about anything they can find. They are pet or working only. Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Madrid is an My story Portwood's Heelers. Right? Rosco - Blue Heeler Puppy for Sale in Marshallville, OH. -Female Login. Breed: Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Queensland Red heeler pups males 8 weeks on June 1st 2015. They will be ready to go home November 26th, 2021. Suki is a 13 week old puppy. This red heeler mix was brought in with her friend, Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Zia - Adoption Pending! Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Osaka is one of My story DATE PUP WILL BE AT FIRST EVENT: Friday, July 13. Litter Description. Ready to. Old style heeler lines from Pro Rodeo Cowboy Bruce Baird. Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Colorado Springs Pets and Animals for sale, College Heights Pets and Animals for sale, Steamboat Springs Pets and Animals for sale. VIXEN Gets along very well with other dogs.View Detail, Half Blue Heeler, and half Texas heeler puppies for sale (Cross Between Australian Cattle Dog and Australian Shepherd Dog). Videos wont upload, text me and I will send one, thanks!View Detail, Very unique 8 month old puppy who needs a good home just dont have time to take care of her and she deserve a good home! -Adoption Fee: $375 Often, they are very similar. Smalls Blue Heeler Puppy Female Smalls's story SMALLS -Heeler Mix -6 Weeks Old -Will Be Available At The End Of January -Female -Adoption Fee: $375. All I want in life is to share my love with my fur-ever family and to be loved in return. Australian Cattle Dog Litter of Puppies For Sale in GRAND JUNCTION, CO, USA. Sam is a swee 10month old,40 lb. I have a beautiful male blue heeler at stud. Use the options below to find your perfect canine companion! Fill Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Glory - Medium - Young TUX Post an Ad. Hi, my name is Buella! -Male States. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Colorodo "The Centennial State" - State Capital Denver. I have a 5 month old red heeler I am looking to find a good home. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I want to give him to a home that will be able to give him the attention he deserves. Male. I have a beautiful litter of 7 healthy Blue Heeler puppies, 3 girls, (all together in the picture), Our beautiful female blue heeler gave birth to 8 beautiful healthy purebred blue heeler puppies. Herroooo! AUSTRALIAN CATTLEDOG HEELER PUPS CKC REG.I'M A 32+ YR HEELER BREEDER & 40 YR HERDING BREEDER.ONLY BREED BLUES & OWN PARENTS,30 DAY HEALTH GUARANTEE IN WRITING,SHOTS,WORMING U/T/D 859-873-5185 8AM-4PM. TUX Say hello to your new best friend, Spot! They've received their first set of shots, we have 2 males and 1 female available. For more information, please call ( or email urgasshelter@gmail.com View Breeder Info. Tags: Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in LAKELAND, FL, USA, Alert, intelligent, and courageous puppy, will be very loyal to you and your family, call today for a meet and greet, delivery is available, additional reasonable fee, Tags: Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for sale in LANCASTER, PA, USA. All dogs are available for online adoption now. Moby's story Come meet me Saturday March 5th at our adoption event at the Park Meadows Petsmart from 11-2!Madrid is an My story Very caring, Knowledgeable and sweet. Hisadoption fee is Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) Starla, siblings with Sarge, is a 3-4 month old heeler/shepherd mix. Please visit our website at mamcorescue.org to see more available dogs. Breed: Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Jersey - Small - Baby Breed: Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Georgia - Small - Baby Some were born with Sam's story Height: 17-20 inches. She is very well socialized and likes children,and other dogs, and big people. Male. Australian Cattle Dog Litter of Puppies For Sale in GRAND JUNCTION, CO, USAFun, loving, happy, nice markings. November 28, 2022. Hi, my name is Sky and Im a three months old heeler/terrier girl who is ready for my very own forever Jupiter's story $150 Utah Ferron Austrailian Blue Heeler 8 weeks old puppies $100 Utah Antimony Austrailian Blue Heeler Premium Bouvier Puppy - Pure Bred -5 Months $2,000 California Alta Loma Bouvier des Flandres Blue heeler mix $75 Utah Grantsville Austrailian Blue Heeler Blue and Red healer $250 Texas Midland Austrailian Blue Heeler Sara - $1200 (3lbs) Blue heeler puppies male & females