It serves for the prevention of stress and fatigue, and muscle relaxation. Molerova street. Body type Slim: Looking For. However, massage can greatly help in healing, both physically and mentally. Thank you very much! 96% of travelers recommend this experience. During the massage alternating strong and gentle movements are long compared to the classic massage which helps in balancing the energy and encourage even better relaxation so often happens during treatment due to the release of stress and tension, some customers even fall asleep soundly. In our study awaits comfort with the music and tanning in a solarium MEGASUN latest-generation equipped: - AIR - Aroma 25 years at the same address.Nataly beauty salon offers you cosmetic services:# Facial# Of lymphatic drainage# Body massage# Waxing warm and cold wax# makeup# tanning# Anti-cellulite pampered# detoxification# pedicure# manicure# Body scrub# Nailartand minor co With his camera, he has recorded both the ugliest and the most beautiful sides of Belgrade. Also, a very positive, relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Massages are amazing. This limo experience was wow! The service is excellent, the staff is friendly, professional and the most important thing is, Ask marina1984germany about Excellence Massage Belgrade, Ask Traveller-87sr about Excellence Massage Belgrade, Ask 806papad about Excellence Massage Belgrade, Ask W6118BYjohnnyg about Excellence Massage Belgrade, Ask NikolaR549 about Excellence Massage Belgrade, Ask mehmetkose about Excellence Massage Belgrade. Call Now To Book. Massage Service provided in More Than Belgrade team organization is very special, giving you the option of massage girls coming to your hotel/house or if you wish you can have a massage in one of the salons across the city center. music . Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Anti-stress massage is a combination of therapeutic massage and relax where during massage, fragrant plant oils, thanks to which the massage features benefits of aromatherapy. A very skilled team of young professionals working their best for the clients. Trust me ! Belgrade's Stari Grad is where you'll find mansions dating from the 1800s and the iconic . Therapeutic massage that acts on a specific health problem Dream Massage is a treatment founded by Italian therapist Stefano Antonio Serra, which relaxes tense muscles and relieves nervous tension and relaxes the mind and body and fills him a sense of spiritual peace and joy. Duo massage or couple massage is the treatment where two people are on massage in the same room at the same time. Tests can be scheduled through the Government of Serbia's eSchedule PCR Testing website (choose "Engleski" from . Contact us easily viaViber, WhatsApp or e-mail today and get a great offer with the discount! We offer a professional mobile massage service direct to your hotel room (or a massage at home). Belgrade is full of surprises at every corner, we can ensure that you will remember this visit. The place is perfectly clean and everyone takes care of hygiene. citizens can receive COVID-19 (PCR) tests at the locations below: The Torlak Institute , located at Vojvode Stepe 458 in Belgrade (phone: + 381-11-3953-700, email: office@torlak.rs. If you like to come to us, you can visit our beautiful salon in hart od Vracar. Even if our villa was litle bit remoted out of city center they delivered us with nice streetch limo right in front of it , driving along the tight streets! Communication is great and professional you can say at any time which intensity suits you best.The space is nicely decorated, the atmosphere is relaxing. 70 min.relax massage with the addition of shiatsu, foot, and head massage and Thai massage with stretching will make the pain go away, muscles relax, blood circulate, and you feel refreshed and summer and you sleep like a baby. Every day including weekends from 7 AM to midnight. Call now. In addition, it balances the mind and strengthens the general condition of the body. Massage on site Belgrade the best massage service in Belgrade. Just give us a call, set up an appointment and a certified massage therapist will be in your hotel room in no time! Massage can help with conditioning, range of motion, flexibility and recovery from muscle injuries. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Excellence massage Belgrade Greatest massage center in Belgrade and this region WE ARE LEADERS IN OUR BRANCH IN REGION. That was my first time to make massage but that was amazing everything is perfect they have nice place and clean I love it the best. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. If the client is rude, explicit with a dose of humiliation, unpleasant, under the influence of opiates we will not massage, in case of reservation it will be canceled , You can pay by card, we accept all cards, brands, we have more payment devices even fixed, mobile variant to avoid the situation that our device does not work Several clients tried to abuse payment in foreign currency to go to the hotel and never have not returned In case the client does not have a card, but has euros, dollars, we will charge in euros, dollars by going to the exchange office to exchange and return the change to the client and thank him , We work from 7 am to midnight on all 365 days of the year and on weekends In case of preparation of foreign sports teams, or certain groups or individuals, we will open at 6 am, if necessary, we will extend working hours until 2 am after midnight. If you are coming to Belgrade, then I can categorically attest that Stevan is the only contact you require to have the maximum experience. Our goal is to provide you with all related services in one place, which is why we of MASSAGE Bicomed center is a specialized holistic center that combines quantum technology, knowledge and experience in order to maintain and elevate your life quality. I recommend this tour when it is Segway tour is a fun, easy, and smart way for sightseeing. At the Excellency Massage Center, we believe that massage should be relaxing, relieve pain and relieve tension. Currently, our team includes 16 masseuses-therapists and 11 masseuses-therapists. We really enjoyed the Red Star Belgrade stadium tour. Frequent headaches, stiffness in the neck area can also be treated with the help of adequate massage techniques. The second option is to simply head for a nightclub. It is believed that one hour of massage has the same effect on the body as 6-7 hours of quality sleep. Dream massage let the joy be your habit! What restaurants are near Bali SPA Massage Centar? Definitely going back! They are, From Business: An oceanic massage with hot stone, pregnancy, foot compressive Therapy, massage cupping, Lomi Lomi, relaxing, deep tissue, and injury treatment for car accidents, From Business: My treatments are specifically tailored to the needs of each patient to make sure they receive the approach that works best for them. If you want to find out more #Contact. more, In a pleasant and exotic milieu, in the heart of Belgrade, is located center for psychophysical rest, relaxation and body detoxication according to ancient recipe by Nikola Tesla and according to life style of most famous Hollywood stars. One thing is certain - massage in a natural way harmonizes the work of the whole organism, awakens a feeling of pleasantness and relief. The importance of massage in treatment was emphasized by the father of medicine himself, Hippocrates. Massage in pairs is aimed to share experiences during massage each other and chat or to spend this quiet time together enjoying. After that, I came back three more times to Belgrade city, and explore it on my own. We are in cooperation with more than 50 beautiful massage girls in Belgrade, so if you are lets say group of 10 and you want to have a nice massage, but not in the mood to go out from the hotel, no problem, just contact us and we can send you 10 girls at the time. BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) A man's body has been pulled from a swollen river in southwestern Serbia and rescuers are searching for another man, state television said Friday, as floods across the Balkans closed down schools, hampered traffic and soaked homes and farmland. Good work! Our goal is to help you feel renewed and refreshed, so even if you are staying in Belgrade for a short time, why not use most of every precious moment..Massage treatments range from soft relax massage to strong therapeutic and sport massage..Book a massage for yourself and relax today. Only professional massages. MASSAGE Bicomed center is a specialized holistic center that combines quantum technology, knowledge and experience in order to maintain and elevate your life quality. In our salon we offer many services at. And REIKI are offered. Many ancient peoples including the Ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese and Indians were convinced of the therapeutic properties of massage and used it to treat a variety of ailments. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. and book your appointment +381 61 6504529. Massage is recommended as the most natural, but also the most pleasant form of relaxation and stress reduction. Message sent. Relaxing and meditative atmosphere will calm all your senses. The river is actually the longest tributary of the Sava, but its speed and character demand attention all of its own. In historical writings, you can find different versions of the story of the origin of massage, but each of them has one thing in its essence - massage had a healing character since its appearance. Hygiene is the most important, When treatment massages using only white towels, uniforms.. Our working space are 11 separated rooms. It started slowly for my taste but turns out - being one of the craziest nights of our Balkans holiday! Sign up for a massage can help to reduce the amount of stress you are feeling. Website. Come to us to have a break from the fast-paced everyday life. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. That is why it is recommended to practice massage at regular intervals, because it has been proven to reduce cortisol - the stress hormone. PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE FOR WHOLE BODY BOTH GENDERS & AGES - SKILL & EXPERIENCE! Please feel free to contact More Than Belgrade as you plan your trip with any questions you may have about our tours and services. The driver was cool too..A very good experience and a great way to explore and cruise through town! I recommend this air bnb to everyone, If you are hookah lover this is right place to be in great location at belgrade fortress with view on the river very ql place and very nice people, Nice pub , have a nice selection of food as well, only music was to loud for my taste, Best Club in the city thats for sure !!! We have invested a lot of effort and energy into the creation of another center where you can completely relax and enjoy and relax your mind and body. What attractions are near Bali SPA Massage Centar? Relax massage that relaxes the muscles and the whole body 9. Our goal is to provide you with all related services in one place, which is why we of With his camera, he has recorded both the ugliest and the most beautiful sides of Belgrade. We will do our best to be even better and to justify your trust. Bravoo. Physiotherapist or masseuse who works changing tempo listening to the body of the client and his needs. Start live chat . It was our pleasure, all the best to you. The staff is highly proffesional, skilled and kind and the space is spotlessly clean and cosy. Location: City Center of Belgrade, 27 Svetogorska Street, Stari Grad Municipality. For this reason, we will be happy to visit you and share with us the impressions of the new Bali SPA Massage Center, Day Trip from Belgrade: Gems of Eastern Serbia, Along the Danube: Golubac Fortress & Iron Gate Gorge day trip from Belgrade, Eastern Serbia Monasteries and Resava Cave Tour from Belgrade, Belgrade Big Tour: Top Attractions and Belgrade Neighborhoods, Belgrade Pub Crawl ( by Belgrade Nightlife Tours ), Northern Serbia: Sremski Karlovci and Novi Sad Full-Day Tour from Belgrade, Blue Danube: Iron Gate National Park Tour with 1-hour speedboat ride, Full-Day Trip from Belgrade: Tara National Park & The Drina River Valley, 2 hours / Sightseeing Boat cruise Drinks Included, From Belgrade: Novi Sad and Karlovci Sremski Wine Tasting, Enjoy the First and the Best E-Bike Tour in Belgrade, argan Eight Railway, Wooden Town & House on Drina river day trip from Belgrade. The Japanese, under the influence of Chinese acupuncture, over time developed a similar method - shiatzu (shi = finger, atzu = pressure), with which they performed a certain form of acupuncture in a special way, by pressing fingers and nails. Indeed my company and I had a great time exploring the town with a style! The use of low-frequency ultrasound. We are young couple, in the time we visited Serbia in 2018 ( i know i am a bit late with this review :D ) we were less than one year in marriage. While in Belgrade I took all four tours offered here, all of them were good but this one was sickest and the most pleasurable. Our offer is the best massage therapists in this region. Can I pay with a card or euros, dollars in cash? in that case, the payment is made at midnight in order to close the cash register and do the end of the day The massage lasts as long as it says on the fiscal invoice . She used massage to relieve the pain caused by hard physical work. Cheers! We strongly suggest pre-booking an appointment on your arrival day to help you acclimate, From Business: There is nothing quite like receiving a massage from Alpenglow. We take care to adjust the massage to the health condition and needs of that age For people in those years, massage is the basis of muscle care relaxation The difference compared to others, it is mostly only in age or in a specific disease where massage is contraindicated and then we do not do it, in which case we recommend only massage of the face, dcollet and hairy part of the head to affect the clients peace of mind when we are not sure what to do, and if it is not a question of a seriously impaired health condition, and the client insists on having a massage, the client must sign a statement that he is doing it AT HER/HIS REQUEST . Xoxo. Relax your muscles, relieve stress and feel the power of two positive energy to your body. Posted on September 6, 2022 by September 6, 2022 by Service in first place. Upon arrival, they always offer you a drink and whatever your mood is, they fix your day. Just follow the Government guidance See you soon!. The "Body & Skin Concept" center offers its clients the best possible services related to face and body care as well as nutrition, all adjusted to their individual needs. 40. Were really proud of our expert team of massage therapists. Partial massage focusing on a specific part of the body (hands, feet, neck, back). They're a great way to de-stress, workout the kinks in your body, and just decompress. Don't worry, you're in the right place. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Thank you very much for your kind words, we are so grateful because we are doing our best. What hotels are near Bali SPA Massage Centar? He dedicated all his life to the Red Star FC, and was full of good stories. The hotel was opened in 1957 and the building, projected by Dragia Braovan, has been . You are located in Belgrade, Serbia and you need a lot of relaxation for your whole body and mind. Only classic medical massages can be performed on minors (relax, sports, therapeutic or mix massage without chiropractic, very strong pressure, imperial, royal, hedonistic massages , You can express the desire of whoever wants to massage you, if it is done in a decent way, and it is feasible if that therapist is currently free everything is fine. I have gone to many massage places, and this one really stands out. The treatment involves techniques such as Swedish massages, shiatsu, reiki, Thai foot massage, and anti-stress head. Its advised to select type of massage in advance so we can be sure to select the best masseuse for you. The Russian doctor of medicine Isidora Zabludovsky (1850-1906), who conducted research on the application and effect of massage, is considered the founder of modern therapeutic massage. I recommend to everyone. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. There is no extra service. Cosy place with analyzing team dedicated to take care of you. WE PROVIDE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF PRE-PAYMENT AND BOOKINGFor every our service and advance payment you will get fiscall bill or company bil.Current Account: 160-459205-55, Banca Intesa; Recipient: Mile Mitrovic PR Studio body care Excellence MM Belgrade (Stari Grad); Purpose: Payment for massage servicesPurpose of payment: Payment for massage servicesNote: Please let us know about the payment (by phone, SMS, Viber or Whats Up). it was a bit hard to find no big sign on the street, but once we found it we had a great evening, they have nice snacks as well with very affordable prices, and large list of beers what else would you need Belgrade nightlife is something different! 11. I am coming to Belgrade often and I can surely say one of the best steaks in the city I had in this restaurant. It was a night to remember and I wanna do it again!! We'll get back to you soon. Anti Jet Lag massage is intended for people who have spent a long time in the plane and at the same time zone changes, and therefore have a problem with headache, dizziness, and nausea sometimes, but certainly with a sense of pain in the muscles. We are waiting for you in the most beautiful part of Belgrade, on Ada Ciganlija. While my impressions are still fresh, I have to present my experience in Serbia using More Than Belgrade agency service. Are you massaging hairy body or do I need waxing before massage? Call us now, Massage Belgrade - Massage On Site Belgrade. MILKSHAKE, 34. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Most people know massage as a form of body and mind relaxation. These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.