We take this Ruger Mark IV Tactical f Additionally I would recommend other bolt materials like the sharps that's made out of s7 tool steel, or JP enterprises who makes amazing products like a variable mass carrier, and enhanced bolt that has a different lug cut to ease lock, strengthened cam pin hole, and low friction ring seals to reduce wear. This tube has been designed to allow ample clearance for the removal of the roller cam pin during maintenance. Yea, nitride is just fine! The Brownells M16 5.56 Complete Bolt Carrier Group features a bolt fabricated from 9310 steel that includes a heat-treated and shot-peened finish. Out of stock . If you're looking for the best bolt carrier group for sale, you need to shop with Surplus Ammo. 158 Bolt: Shot Peened Mag Particle Inspected: Yes. And now with different coatings. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Just a specification, Mil-spec equipment began with a need to have proper performance and repair-ability among all military equipment. In Stock. NP3 is a proprietary finish offered by Robar Inc. If youre looking for something mil-spec and a little upgraded with a Nitride coatingget the Rainier. Go to NICKEL BORON NICKEL BORON. Nickel-Teflon +1. Go/No-go gauges are too cheap to make excuses about safety concerns. Properly built, no corners cut. There Is any of this sounding like a worthwhile version of the truth? , The bolt carrier group is the heart of your AR15. It comes in at 7.9 ounces and is indistinguishable from their regular Nitride version except when you pick it up. Anickel boron bolt carrier group will have greater lubricity and corrosion resistance than both chrome and nitride BCGs. Celebrate Our New Site by Winning our $12,000 Gun Room Giveaway | Enter Here, Suggestion Aero Precision Black Nitride BCG (SpiceTac). See our review here: For a more detailed look at Nickel Boron see our blog post: Also see our review of the Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG here: It's a difficult finish to apply and as a result it is one of the more expensive finishes. I believe 9310 steel is stronger than C158. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. So maybe a dumb question, but a new BCG makes it easier to clean and maybe less recoil, right? But youre here for BCGs. DEAD FROM OVERDOSE OF SEMEN AND ASPIRATION OF JIZZ TO LUNG CONTACT Now we have again arbitrarily wrote one penis per mouthed BATFE member per load no penis shall be rendered to fire jizz while stand by penis is about to come under section 55.7 or 88.5 hence double loads of jizz or double or more PEENIS shall show intent on rapid fire guzzling of jizz or rapid mouth-ing offing of more than one (1) male penis regardless of girth, length ethnicity of male attached to or color of nor should sack containing balls or other devices be so attached nor this BATFE agent shall be considered rapid necking off of multiple penises and renders automatic mouthing offing of penis punishable by no less than ten (10) years maximum rectum stretching and fine no less than $250,000 (quarter million) or BATFE agent has had prior citation for choking upon or had sticky throat closure from inhalation of semen, but, juzz, jizzum, man paste or chowder OR ANY OTHER BY NAME FORM OF SPERM FROM PENIS ON ALIVE INDIVIDUAL THE PEOPLE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE QUICK CHANGES TO THIS DOCTRINE ST ANY TIME IN ORDER TO MEET OUR NARRATIVE OR BECAUSE WE HAVE WIVES AT HOME ON THEIR PERIOD VERY TUFF OR WE SIMPLY NEED TO APPEAR BUSY OR FUNDS BY WAY OF GRANT S OR DONATIONS ARE NEEDED TO FUND A COCAINE L, WEED, ALCOHOL AND PROSTITUTE PARTY THAT WE ARE THROWING OR BECAUSE WE ARE MAKING A STATEMENT TO PLEASE OUR FEMALE MISTRESSES OR ANY REASON WE WANT ETC.. The fact that no Cryptic Coatings BCGs are here means the whole article is useless, There will only be one bolt that I will use for the future, and it comes from Sharps. Get proficient on YOUR time. It is not only the most complicated component but also the hardest working one as well. Blem PVD Rainbow m16 bcg Chameleon bolt carrier group $ 159.99 $ 119.99-24%. That Nickel Boron finish is MIL-SPEC on some Army mortar tube components. Whats your take on the BCM? Today, other finishes are much more common, all of which try to improve on the original chrome in either price or performance. Looks great under our PREMIUM Handguards now Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! Seems the lighter BCG would at least make the recoil "snapier" than with a heavier BCG? And the one thing that was not mentioned that has a big impact on what BCG works best in what AR is whether or not you like keeping your ARs dripping in oil or dryer than most. Thanks! Quantity: We currently have 14 available. 9/27/2022 3:25:23 PM. Advanced . , The latest and greatest Ruger 22LR pistol is here! Im still testing this one out but it might be a good substitute for the RCA one at some decent savings. Give it a rating below. The bolt carrier is machined from 8620 carbon steel. The BATFE now needs to suckle up to a penis that they can all share like good gobblers of knob. FFL orders are delayed 7-8 business days from receipt of FFL license. Nickel Boron usually costs more than Nitride and that money goes to more performance. And now I hope to answer some of yours! TSG Dark Gray Bolt Carrier Group (0) . The the real differences in quality versus cost is lost if you don't know the real source of manufacturing control and stability. And is easier to clean. ION Bonded Gas Rings $ 9.95.308 BCG Spikes Tactical-Nickel Boron $ 299.00. Add to Wish List Add . Please tell us which barrels so we can avoid! The XPB has a patented Relia-Bolt and is machined out of S7 tool steel. Heres my opinion, That does it for BCGsthere are lots to choose from. , AR-15 Pistol vs Rifle: Which Should You Choose? I also agree with a lot of others here that cryptic coatings should be considered, they are the slickest bcgs I've ever used with the lowest friction on the market. For specific comparisons of black finishes (Phosphate vs Nitride vs DLC ) see here The Best Black BCG Finish - Phosphate vs Nitride vs DLC. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, 13 Best AR-15 Bolt Carrier Groups (BCG) [Hands-On], Low-mass or lightweight bolt carrier groups are relatively new on the market. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, But not all the time. Try contacting E2 Armory - ask for Kaylee. With a reputation for absorbing punishing treatment, I put this one to the test. Shell be able to help you out. Ive read numerous stories of stacking tolerances from some manufacturers, due to the thickness of the coating. FailZero 7.62 x 39 EXO Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group $ 179.99 $ 171.99 More Info. THE BATFE HAVE RAN THEIR LAST UNJUST ATTACK. WMD Guns - AR-15 5.56 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Groups. I had to go through several different BCGs along with several different manufacturers to find one that cycled correctly in my 45 Raptor. Full mil-spec everything. Buy AR15 NIB Bolt Carrier Group Nickel Boron HPT MPI M16 223 556 300 blackout: GunBroker is the largest seller of AR15 Parts Gun Parts All: 973027648 . M16 Bolt Carrier GroupBillet Extractor, 5.56, Chameleon. Can anyone recommend a BCG compatible with an LMT .308? A chrome BCG will be significantly more difficult to find and more expensive when you do find one. When that build is complete be sure to shop for ammo here:Buy Ammo Online. Go with a lightweight BCG. I've been eyeing the Radian Enhanced BCG and might throw in the Raptor charging handle and ambidextrous safety while I'm at it. Again, if its a duty or self-defense gunId opt for something MPI and HPT tested. This product group features an AR-15 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group ( 5.56/.223/300AAC ) combined with an ambidextrous charging handle. beta boy will always lick the biggest shaft long as they pay his fary white tennessee ass.. Also DLC coating is becoming popular and more common. It is responsible for guiding the firing pin to the primer, extracting and ejecting the fired case, feeding the new cartridge into the chamber, and locking properly . Awesome BCG at a reasonable price. BCG/CH: Tactical Solutions Group AR-15 5.56/.223/.300/.350 Side Charging Bolt Carrier Group + Knurled Threaded Side Charging Handle for Tactical Solutions Group Side Charging BCG x2 MSRP: $134.99 $109.99 Sale *Coloration can vary greatly from BCG to BCG due to the manufacturing process. GUARANTEED. Quality features include: .223/5.56 Caliber. I don't see the merit in showing all these "distributors" who are mostly "private label" BUYERS of their BCG from a very short list of real manufacturers, when all they do is put their name on it, when they're selling the same thing. Cryptic is the best Ive ever used as well. What brand is the full auto in the comparison that you did? I do like them in terms of increased lubricity and ease of cleanup. AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group Nickel Boron Finish While Supplies Last $189.99 Add to cart Review financing options with Overview Key Features Lifetime Warranty All RISE products are covered Easy Returns 30-day hassle free returns Made in America Our products are made in Oklahoma Reviews ( 1) Questions ( 1) C 08/15/2022 Chad Myers I LOLd at the Magnetic Particle tested bolt picture. I of course went with their Titanium Nitride (TiN). FINISH ON PAGES 3 to 987999246. Learn more at. Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM) M16 BCG Let's just start with our editor's pick for a branded mil-spec BCG. FailZero EXO Nickel Boron M16 / M4 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group Ar15 Upper/lower Accuracy anti-wobble wedge $ 6.60 $ 4.99 . Any reduction in recoil and firearm movement, in general, helps you stay on or get back on target as you fire. Sharps Rifle Company has a storied history strongly tied to the Old West. Before you had to go with different materials for the carrier like aluminumwhich turned out to not be a great idea. The Lantac Auto E-BCG is a great solution for your favorite auto rifle with increased mass and lock time. Once again I'd love some feedback and comments as I'm researching! A Mil-Spec BCG is about 11.6 ounces, but you can be much lighter nowespecially with cuts and exotic materials like titanium. The 308 Relia-Bolt is made of robust 9310 nickel-chrome-moly alloy steel. It is so strong that it is virtually scratch proof. Toolcraft Phosphate Bolt Carrier Group (SpiceTac), Toolcraft is an OEM provider of BCGs to many firearms manufacturers. Our Low Price $325.41 . (no automatic penis or mouthfuls of jizz for BATFE) Sale! ALWAYS, ALWAYS 100% flawless! Meets milspec requirements, but at a much higher level of quality. Lets just start with our editors pick for a branded mil-spec BCG. M16 Bolt Carrier Group 5.56 - Chameleon 8620 M16 Style Carrier Ionbond Coating (PVD) Heat Treated . Check JP Enterprise but I'm thinking colt bcg have a proprietary cut to them?? Finish: Nickel Boron Additional Features: Full Auto M-16 , Holes for Reduced Weight Weight: 10.5 oz Code: 2A8-BCG-STBCGSP-ST5BG05 MPN: ST5BG05 UPC: 855319005518 Free Two Day Shipping $250.00 Save 10% $225.00 Free shipping* & free returns* Expert AdviceRFQPrice Match Add to Wishlist Product Info for Spikes Tactical M16 Bolt Carrier Group Since the bolt carrier group is shot backward towards the shooter the weight of it affects recoil. Shocked it and a few others didnt make the list when I saw of the some names that did. Nickel Boron (NiB) coatings offer durable and reliable operation. For these reasons, it is a very popular AR-15 BCG finish. Nickel Boron treated parts include: Bolt Carrier, Bolt, & Bolt Components. This article was a great read if you're a newbie unfortunately this article forgot to actually mention some of the best BCG's on the market. Above: AR-15 BCGs with Nickel Boron finish by Fail Zero (Top) and Toolcraft (Bottom). Above: Toolcraft BCG with Diamond DLC finish. I would disagree with the title of the article that these are the 10 best. Also NiB has less friction does not mean it does not need lube. Man it sucks to see how much the prices have gone up since this article was posted just a few months ago. , With so many options out there, SpiceTac rates the best 9mm ammo for self-defense, home I used Toolcraft nitride bcgs for my last 2 builds and have been more than happy with them. It is an extremely tough, corrosion proof coating, with excellent low-friction properties. Runs better than BCM (which I love), at al slightly lower price point. Another recent addition from the makers of the most hi-tech AR-15 muzzle brakeone thats 3D printed from Inconel (think rocket ship engines). Our patented Nickel Boron coating will reduce friction and . Buy PSA m16 full auto nickel boron bolt carrier group: GunBroker is the largest seller of AR15 Parts Gun Parts All: 973044689. FEATURES. It also requires less lubricant to work well and is easier to clean. Anyone have any experience with Sharps Rifle Co. BCGs? The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Something something about the bolt having similarities to a heat sink and making contact with fresh/cooler air. AR15 Complete Low Mass Bolt & Carrier Group - Nickel Boron. The PVD coating by Ionbond provides a very low coefficient of friction while providing a unique look and increased reliability. A great upgrade. Had never heard of them. And I say this because it's alot stronger of a steel and lighter, so ad a DLC coating and I don't understand how it doesn't automatically win? We also have a whole guide just for, Since the bolt carrier group is shot backward towards the shooter the, Building a performance-tuned competition rifle with an, Chrome lined interior bolt carrier key and bolt carrier, Coated with a matte black mil-spec finish. But if you want all the functionality at half the price? I find the Cryptic Coating BCG to be slickest and easiest to clean of them all. Youll find over 90,000 products from top brands and hard-to-find unique gun parts, firearm accessories, gunsmithing tools, and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns for work, home, hobby, and protection. Any issues and they are handled expediently!!! , What is the MAG Qual? Or you are doing a retro build, which I can appreciate! Mil spec is a >minimum<. Expensive especially since you will probably have to send yours in to be refinished. Toolcraft is an OEM provider of BCGs to AR15 manufacturers. So the real issue is buying a BCG from a reputable company that has either sourced or manufactured a quality party you can trust. It can be difficult to find BCGs finished in NP3 and it usually requires sending yours in to Robar to be plated. Both steels have high hardenability and are mostly used to manufacture components with a large cross-section requiring high toughness and core strength, usually on critical aircraft engine gears, or automotive applications. . Well done sirs. Carrier key The key to cycling a DI AR -- the gas key. This is where you can go stupid cheap on buildsthat still work reliably (PSA 3 AR-15s Review). Ive actually had two BCGs gas keys come loose, one being an early Fail Zero NiB BCG. WE HAVE ARBITRARILY DRAFTED DOCTRINE AS WELL WHICH STATES AS FOLLOWS TO STOP THEIR FUN: The Spikes Tactical M16 5.56 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group puts the Spikes reliability and durability into your custom AR-15. We only email about once per week and we do our best to make sure they're worth your while. On the topic of recoil, I get the idea of 'less mass moving might = less felt recoil', but what about less mass in the BCG to absorb the recoil? Please check the headspace on every build. Please email johnd@spikestactical.com or call 407.928.2666 to acquire a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA.) If you havent tried the Black Rain BCG, you are missing out on the smoothest running BCG on the market today. There is no best bcg.Buy one with a great reputation,for me thats Colt.I have Lmt,Psa,Lwrc they all work but Colt is inspected,tested and in spec.THE MOST TESTED. FOREVER. So, if youre building a SHTF, zombie-apocalypse-proof, riflego with a regular BCG. Not so sure the absorption of the recoil energy, which is a fixed value of the design of the gas system, would equal less felt recoil just by changing to a lighter mass of the BCG without addressing all the other components, gas block, recoil spring tension, and buffer mass. Firearms instructor John Farnam has NP3 applied to not only the BCG but also the inside of the upper and lower receivers of his custom FSM4 AR15s. For over 75 years, shooters, professional gunsmiths, hobbyists, military/law enforcement armorers, hunters, and gun tinkerers have turned to Brownells for high-quality guns, gun parts, ammunition, and more. Ionbond Black DLC will not chip, crack or peel, providing you with years of reliable function and protection against wear. O.D. BCM M16 Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group. The lugs on the bolt semi angled cut sloping down toward the muzzle end. The Sharps 308 Balanced Bolt Carrier Group Complete has the same innovative design as the Sharps 5.56 Balanced Bolt Carrier Group. Faxon Chameleon AR-15 Complete Bolt Carrier Group If you want your AR-15 rifle to perform at the highest level then look no further than this Faxon Chameleon AR-15 5.56 NATO Complete Bolt Carrier Group. Our Price: $130.00. They are a top manufacturer of complete rifles, carbines and pistols in their newer Super Duty line. Smooth cycling and is easy-to-clean by simply wiping it down. Restrictions apply, Offer ends 3/5/2023. An adjustable gas block lets you tune the gas so that less force is put into the BCG, stacked on top of less mass coming back at you and you have a reduced recoil impulse that is also not snappy! sorry I've owned a lot of BCG's and any discussion of the best BCG that doesn't include Cryptic Coatings at the very top is not worth reading. . And of courseBrownells has entered the game with their version of the Titanium BCG. Phosphate would be my last choice but if I am feeling nostalgic then it's the only choice. 13 Best AR-15 Bolt Carrier Groups (BCG) 1. Left Hand Nickel Boron BCG M16 / Ar15 Bolt Carrier Group $ 299.00 $ 149.00 . Easiest to clean, best customer service, and no, I'm in no way affiliated with them. The Faxon 5.56 M16 Bolt Carrier Group, Nitride is a high-performance and reliable upgrade for your AR-15 rifle. ACME Machine has been in business since 1976 crafting highly precise components. Ar15 Magazine Mag Release Button mil . Bolt lugs are chamfered 45 degrees to ensure reliable action for even the highest pressure hand loads and fast lightweight actions. APF Armory Bolt Carrier Group AR-15 223 Remington, 5.56x45mm Nickel Boron; APF Armory Bolt Carrier Group AR-15 223 Remington, 5.56x45mm Nickel Boron Shop All Featured Ammunition Featured Reloading Supplies Featured Gun Parts Featured . Using our fully automated robotically, White Label Armory's in-house machined AR15 billet upper receivers are the perfect complement to our, The AR15 Ambidextrous charging handle made by Brace Built begins with the design, program, machining. I am reading thru this article on bolt carrier groups. :). CMMG AR-15 22LR Barrel And Collar - Medium Contour - 9" . Radically improves the performance of your AR15/M16 and eliminates the need to apply oil or grease to treated parts for the life of the weapon. Is this the Young Manufacturing that doesn't know how to stake their gas keys? LMT says their MARS-H platform is SR-25 and the only BCG that will work in their own BCG. If you ask most people online whats their go-to BCGthe vast majority is going to be BCMs M16 BCG. 5.56 Bolt Spikes HPT/MPI Bolt Assembly - Phosphate $ 89.95. A nickel boron bolt carrier group will have greater lubricity and corrosion resistance than both chrome and nitride BCGs. Heres a BCG that has a trick up its sleeve. I've found NiB & TiN BCGs for $100 & $120, respectively. I have yet to find a source except for some sketchy surplus sellers. I cringe every time, then pull out my handy dandy gauges and prepare to give a lecture. Thanks Farkosh, lots for me to add in the future update. FailZero EXO Nickel Boron AR15 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group $ 169.99 More Info. Custom Deal BCG & Charging Handle Combos Strike Industries Charging Handle with Extended Latch - FDE + Rise Armament Bolt Carrier Group, .223/5.56, Nickel Boron Finish. I just purchased a nitride (sometimes referred to as Melonite) finished BCG. Here are some of our favorites. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 125.00 $ 114.99 $ 125.00 $ 114.99 Add to cart Quick View. It physically moves backward into the buffer tube as the gun is fired and does the work of chambering the next round when pushed back into battery by the buffer. Brownells has thrown a contender into the ring with their lightweight BCGs. Posted: 8/8/2017 3:54:01 PM EDT. Either way i got it it's been great and they have been making them for years now. The gold color is unique and makes a very nice contrast against the matte black of the AR15. It can make you go nuts (the above is probably half of my BCGs). Grid Defense offers premium AR15 parts with a focus on bolt carrier group, uppers, lowers, 80% lower and AR-15 build kits. what makes the BCM bcg better than the bcg it copies COLT. Click for Details. Pros. The LMT BCG is the best on the market. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). Better than any "mil-spec" BCG because of its gas porting. The bolt carrier group (also known as the "BCG") is the heartbeat of any rifle like an AR-15 or AR-10. There Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. Everything is $20+ more than it was. Your Magnetic Particle Inspection image of a bolt is actually a Liquid Penetrant Inspection image. While Nickel Boron (NiB) is silver and shiny. Add To Cart. They might will get you the part that you need. Shop our vast selection and save! Also see our review of the Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG here: Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG Review and our review of the Fail Zero BCG here: Fail Zero BCG Review. QPQ +1. $199.00. If you are looking for the perfect AR bolt carrier group for sale, Omaha Outdoors carries the 9mm, AR-10/AR-15 BCG and much more for low online prices! Built for a lifetime of hard use, this BCG can take all the punishment you can throw at it. That would be a more interesting, informative, and transparent story on BCGs. This is a recipe for testing a lot of parts but particularly the BCG. Its pretty cool to see they are still around innovating products like their Xtreme Performance Bolt Carrier Group. Sale Price: $179.95 . In fact, there's a lot of premium, match-grade equipment for AR-15s that are much better quality than mil-spec parts. I got an LMT BCG in my main AR that hasnt had an issue yet and I have a lightweight VDI BCG that has their Lifecoat coating and the gas key is actually integrated into the BCG so there are no screws that can loosen or need to be staked. The very first AR15 bolt carrier groups were hard chrome plated. Please view details for more information. It does not mean that the part is superior to other parts on the market. "Mil Spec"; A specification that sets the lowest quality the government will accept. are known for less felt recoil, so why would that not translate to the AR platform when talking about the BCG mass? What finish you select becomes pretty much a matter of personal preference. I soaked up as much information as I could online, at competitions, and from tinkering in my workshop. gear. Fail Zero Nickel Boron AR15 BCG $169.99 (Save up to 12%) Price $149.99. Ive run into more semi-experienced shooters than I can count who had no idea, or only a vague idea, what headspace is, and had never checked it on any of their bolts/barrels/rifles. Trouble is finding one. Low-mass or lightweight bolt carrier groups are relatively new on the market. In the back of your mind, youll know its not mil-specbut its about half the price of the BCM. I have 329 pro builds UMB..BEST BCG. johhny B and his boys standing on the corner sucking that corporate dick again. Does not mean its the minimum or maximum. In Stock. ACME has taken their line of precision AR components and added a Nickel Boron coating to provide increased lubricity and much greater wear . See our review here: Toolcraft Chrome Phosphate BCG Review, Above: Toolcraft BCG with Black Nitride finish. For nostalgia, phosphate wins. PSA made the list of best BCG but DD isn't on the list? The carrier itself is a very low wear part, the only part that really takes any wear is the cam path itself and that isn't enough to become a problem very often. On the basis of performance, nitride wins. The bolt carrier group (BCG) is without a doubt the hardest working component inside an AR15. Personalize your experience. Their mystic black has a friction coefficient of 0.01 for comparison NiB is 0.5-0.8, DLC is new and its 0.02-0.15(something else to consider when looking at coatings), TiN I believe is 0.45. Since the typical AR platform uses a direct gas impingement design, the bolt group is in contact with carbon-laden gas with every shot. Full auto bolt carriers are essential if you run a fostech echo trigger. , An important part of owning an AR-15 rifle is being able to regularly clean your gun and m Phosphate +3. Spikes Tactical has been a staple in the AR-15 market for years. So once again we get a list of someones opinion on what they think are the best BCG, ask 1000 different people and theyll probably give you a 1000 different lists. &n WMD Guns Nickel Boron X Bolt Carrier Group Usually Ships in 24 Hours MSRP: $175.00 . Ok guys I love guns and building them and customizing them but I dont know everything about everything by far and now I'm on researching BCG's. Current mil spec for bolt carrier groups in military rifles (M16 and M4) is phosphate. ACME 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group AR-15 Nickel Boron C158. you a link to reset your password. Well cover some of the choices and then our favorites for different purposes (and budgets)from mil-spec to competition and even some builds just for looks. Nickel Boron 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) Was: $165.00 Sale: $139.99 Minimum Purchase: 1 unit Shipping: Free Shipping Current Stock: Quantity: Add to Wish List Overview Product Description Nickel Boron 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group (BCG)- FREE SHIPPING! Sale Price: $169.95 . Normally if you want to control the gas going back into your AR-15 youll need to pick up and install an adjustable gas block. I am interested in a full auto BCG. None of the other finishes (Nitride, DLC, Titanium Nitride, etc) will be chrome lined in these areas. Phosphate has been serving the military well for many years and it works very well. , Best AR15 BCG Finishes - Pros Cons and Recommendations, There's a vast number of finishes available for AR-15. UCT Coatings of Palm City Florida applies their patented EXO Nickel Boron finish to many products including AR-15 BCGs for Fail Zero and Toolcraft. Building a performance-tuned competition rifle with an adjustable gas block? Enable Accessibility. NiB coatings do add thickness and most bolt makers pay attention to the bolt face but for get about the lugs, where a small buildup of carbon will lock your bolt up. For a more detailed look at Nickel Boron see our blog post: Top 3 Reasons You Might Want a Nickel Boron BCG. Wilson Combat DPMS LR-308 Complete Bolt Carrier Group .308 Winchester Nickel Bor. The resulting surface is extremely hard which makes it very resistant to wear and corrosion. We're not a huge corporation that values the bottom line more than their customers and we're not a one-man band selling AR15 parts out of a garage, we're big enough to compete and small enough that each customer matters. A low mass BCG moves faster which could increase your rate of fire, but skill makes a bigger difference in cyclic rate than bolt weight in a semi-auto gun. Out of stock. anything extra and your Nitride has many advantages but it is not mil-spec for BCGs and that is an important consideration for some. All components are coated with nickel boron to minimize friction and enhance performance. But my question is how is a Titanium one not the best choice easily? I bought a LH bolt carrier group from Stag with their Nickel Boron finish. It cleaned up some, but no where near like new. At that point it's a Nickel Boron (Silver) vs Titanium Nitride (Gold) discussion and that's a discussion for another day! Select what level shooter you are! Also known as Melonite, Salt Bath Nitride or simply Nitride, this is a heat treating process that creates a case hardened surface by diffusing nitrogen into the metal surface. . The 308 carrier is precisely machined from case-hardened 8620 alloy steel. NIB (nickel boron) Bolt & Carrier; S7 Extractor; Full Auto Compatible (M16 Cut) Forward Assist Serrations; Staked Gas Key Bolts; 8640 Firing pin; 4340 Cam Pin; Do check them out. The PVD coating by Ionbond provides a very low coefficient of friction while providing a unique look and increased reliability. Brownells - M16 Mil-Spec MP/HPT Bolt Carrier Group. A better one might last longer or be a bit more reliable in bad conditions, but that depends on what you currently have Vs. what you might upgrade to. GOOD SO WE ARE WATCHING YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MUCH FUN OK OR WE WILL TAKE IT AWAY AND KUDNAP YOU LOCK YOU UP PERMANENTLY OR FINE YOU UNTIL PROSTITUTION PAYS YOUR BUTT OUT OR YOU FIZZLE INTO LARD.