They specialize in creative areas & water. Mother may be very quick and intelligent but also may have a family who was very quick to snap back at things. It deals with the couples daily activities around the house. Messages could also come from the mother/ any mother rule in your life. the Brownings: This can frighten the people who come into your presence because the power is so intense that they don't know what to make of it. Pluto : A very intense placement able to stir up power conflicts, the need to possess and claim each other. They tend to be very creative and excel in Venusian activities like Arts. They tend to not care about sexual appeal much but they have it anyways, they tend to have very attractive thighs / buttocks. Aquarius venuses only want a best friend & lover in both. Mercury in 12th= May feel like you can not open up to each other. People with sun square moon may not have a good emotional connection with their father / figure. This will tell you the energy sounding the ending. 12th House in Astrology is the House of the Unconscious, like the darkness before the dawn. Lenora I really miss. People with Saturn in 3rd usually have some sort of difference in education wether they started late (usually) or perhaps earlier. When youre in your 7th house profection year youre likely to attract more suitors! From personal experience Libra risings have somewhat of a hard problem opening up, they have this image of themselves they dont want to be seen different at times. This means that even though partners can influence each other profoundly, it is not immediately noticeable. They tend to have very beautiful and. Transformative, therapeutic connection, overwhelmingly sexual Lilith square Chiron = Lack of depth, conflicts of past wounds-sexuality Mars in angular house = Difficult, quarrelsome, one being overly dominant Neptune in 1st = Not seeing each other for what you are, fundamental difference Hard Neptune aspect = sweet start, sour ending, a repressed personal truth, Prone to breaking up Saturn conjunct to the nodes = Wont last, difficult karmaJupiter square/opposite Uranus = Divorce aspect, restlessness, working at cross purpose Saturn conjunct/square Northnode = Not supporting the purpose of the relationship Sun Conjunct/square/opposite Saturn = Something is missing, essential lack, repressed expressions Neptune in hard aspect = Beautiful beginning, sour ending, betrayal, unclear Mars in hard aspect = Sexual attraction, competitive & quarrelsome Sun square Moon = Imbalance, usually difficult for long term, temporary, Marriage indications (for the desperate ones)Jupiter conjunct/Trine/Sextile VenusJupiter in the 7th Saturn 1st house (though, rather difficult placement)Pluto Conjunct the ASC/MCVertex conjunct the DSCJuno In aspect to the DSC rulerJuno Conjunct/Trine/Sextile SunJuno Conjunct/Trine/Sextile VenusJuno Conjunct/Trine/Sextile JupiterJuno same sign/house as SunJuno Conjunct/trine SaturnSun conjunct/opposite VenusSun in 7th or 10thVenus in 7th or 9thMoon 1st, 2nd, 7th or 8thComposite Cancer personal planetsComposite ASC/Sun in LibraVenus Sextile/Trine/conjunct SaturnVenus conjunct vertexJuno Conjunct vertex, More information on the composite chart and the placements of the planets, Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Ex; Scorpio in 9th could be secretive about their roots & who they truly are & some of their beliefs & maybe stuff like their age. Venus in Pisces may long for a spiritual connection with somebody, where they feel as if theyve k owed them for eternity. They tend to be stuck to their ideas a lot and tend to be very authoritative about their own belongings and could be somewhat possessive at times when it comes to things they value. You are brought here to learn to see things from a different perspective as well. They tend to have curvaceous bodies and watery eyes and if they are a woman they tend to have very beautiful breasts. Deeply felt emotions surround vaguely felt intuitions, making the twelfth-house composite moon a murky and cloudy position. [woocommerce-login-nonce] => Venus - Pluto individuals are likely to love in a way that is addicting. It represents all the unseen forces and energies in our lives that do not have any embodiment. However, this placement indicates high positions and can cause significant changes positively. leo risings tend to have really nice eyes that are glowy and kind of big? (Press / click here) (Code is 672). Spirit in Taurus: Ruled by Venus, your spirit is loving, stubborn,pleasurable. and they tend to know things and may charm themselves into getting information about things easily. Please do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations. Wanna know the impression + slight vibe you give off? They are prone to fame because of their charm and what is seen as structured natured. Earth suns with water moons (especially Pisces) have the biggest loyal hearts, seriously Ive met so much and not one has failed to prove this. Venus in Virgo in a composite chart is a very delicate placement. They guide you with transformation in your life. They tend to be very intelligent and people will admire their ways of thinking. Old soul type of relationship. Earthy relaxed environments. It can also trigger obsessions, jealousy, manipulation and controlling behaviors. this can go as far as dropping close friends for their partner & then regretting it. Aquarius : The internet, in communal and social spaces such as libraries and cafes. Astarte in Gemini / 3rd house: Astarte in the 3rd house will make someone have a very dominant and appealing way with words and they tend to have a very fixed mind. They tend to be very intelligent and people will admire their ways of thinking. (Libra is Masculine), Astarte in the 8th house tends to embody their sexual appeal very prominently and are very attractive and their beauty could even be somewhat suffocating and they tend to attract envious malicious people / energies. Insecurities around commitment may come to the surface. They are very loyal and direct with you and not too emotional in their approaches. Pisces rising is free clairvoyance, I swear pisces risings are so psychic I cant.. taurus in 3rd/ pisces rising you guys were probably told to speak up a lot because yall voices sound so quiet. Women with Lilith in fire signs may attract people (especially feminine figures / women) who try to tone their spontaneous side. Personally I think that a water planet in a water house might not really be that bad in general. Copyright of starsandtarot.com 2023. Mercury - Lillith aspects (Or Scorpio Mercury) love to solve mystery. She represents the lion, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle which represents Venus. If u look at her masterlist she has quality posts <3 (also first astroblr account I followed), Jen has such a great personality and light Brightens my dash so much <3 I havent seen them as active either but quality masterlist and their content is amazing. Secrets revealed out of nowhere. This is a way how! He requires proof of anything he can't see. They tend to be very peaceful individuals. The need to see reality for what it is. Pluto in the Twelfth house means that the person is irrational about the universal law of karma the person is intense and they love to sacrifice, struggle and transform itself to good. Ex; Capricorn in 11th: Karmic experiences with the internet. Jupiter in 10th, why yall care so much if people like you or not? People with 18 degrees in their chart may find themselves having a battle with the mind especially if placed in moon or mercury. Pluto In 12th House Composite "Pluto is the planet of death and rebirth, regeneration, obsession, fanaticism, power, and power abuse." Pluto's current position encourages you to get to the root of any issues you have to make them. (observation), Cancer + Libra in a chart can make someone very charming and comforting and easily likeable.. Composite 12th house in Aquarius= Kind of similar to Sagittarius. They tend to love the idea of being nurturing and caring but they have the tendency to express Astartes war side as being passive aggressive, they may hold grudges. Aries : Sports, common interests, environments that allow you to express yourself, adventurous places, possibly through common goals or through a spontaneous decision.Type : Active, self-sufficient, confident, impatient. like the stuff they say shocks me all the time how do yall come up with these thoughts, a lot of virgo risings, especially the females were really tall! I also love the wlw reblogs as well <3, Astro I feel like I got a lot of basics from. A lot tend to be little nerds and have a lot of interesting interests. A shared spiritual journey and achieving a broad understanding of life.Can bring a (necessary) journey to foreign lands at one point. He's Pisces and I'm Virgo. Other people may perceive them either as powerful or ruthless, depending on how they integrate their Pluto energy. One is hot while the other isntSaturn conjunct/square Mercury = Communication struggles, issues, difficulty to speak your mind Stellium in 8th = Very deep, intense bond. always amaze me. They couldve been a father / big masculine role in past lives. ( People tend to be attracted to their. Issues with victimizing yourself. Moon in Pisces individuals are so incredibly generous, all the ones Ive met give a lot to their loved ones, theyre very accepting!!! People with Venus in 6th tend to have low self esteem and tend to make fun of their Venusian traits. There will be a high intensity of energy around you, especially whenyou are together. EDIT:Also, conjunctions/ oppositions of composite planets (especially in the 12th house) to natal planets (within 3 or 4 degrees) are very important, and can show who or how people are aware of what is hapening "behind the scenes". Anyways, their astro content is great, ull find good posts. They should be careful however of saying anything that sounds too forceful. They could have talents / activities that they could keep more private but tend to be unique. Designed to help you in the 1 minute it takes to read them. Spirit in Gemini: Ruled by Mercury, your spirit may be a twin that didnt reincarnate (an idea) or a twin flame that may have not reincarnated (general) rare, but possible with the spirit in Gemini & they embody the twins. I have done some research on this degree and it doesnt always mean youll end up evil. You are brought down here to be assertive and determined to your goals. Your spirit is very communicative so do watch out. Others may even envy you as a result, but rarely do you inspire bad feelings. Somewhere where they can investigate. Okay, I know opposite moon signs are similar, but sagittarius and geminis are sooooo fucking similarr. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. They tend to take a loving in interesting that stimulate their mind and that tends to be intellectual abilities. 5th/Leo :Learning self-expression and creativity. When not addressed, the issues of a natal Pluto in twelfth house can lead to self-destructive behavior. As she was a warrior goddess, she is one who is dominant and fearless. Pisces placements may start to believe they are those rumors themselves. Composite 12th house in Libra= Not much respect or/and commitment issues plays out here. It's heavy. not even trying to ego boost but yall are beautiful.. why do pisces moons desperately try to love everyone and try to make sure everyone feels included? Mars in 12th= Not much driven & less focused. So if a fire venus tends to have you on a talking stage for extremely long they are likely not interested in you but obviously check other placements. Easily liked by everyone. This is because their sister sign is Aquarius. Their sexual appeal is usually very noticeable because they make it seen and they love when other people notice their sexual nature. Career oriented couples and business partnerships can greatly benefit from this placement. In another manifestation they may get accused of lying about things since it rules trickery. You are brought to berealistic, disciplined, workaholic, organized this lifetime. Communication is needed, Leo : Environments through creative expression, through children, childhood friends, school friends, through siblings, speed dating. Juno in Virgo or 6th house may result in a very caring spouse. People with Sun in 9th / Sun in Sagittarius may make a lot of long distance friends who make them happy. The mars person usually takes a more dominant role. They can be very secretive on the way they send messages to you. I see more aesthetics post from them rn but if u look thru their blog good content is there :D, Venus I miss. It doesnt have to be a breakup. How they are accepted into society. This is a good placement for doctors, salvage . But, it comes through the mind a lot. individuals and even if they have a lot of friends they dont need anybody and people shouldnt forget that and they will use that to their advantage to cut off things they dont deserve. The messages they sent you are all about communication meaning they usually come from forms of writing. Composite Pluto in the 8th house leaves no stone unturned. Others, especially their social circle may perceive them to be a powerful, or an intimidating duo. One thing about Pisces placements is that they attract people who wanna distort them on who they are. This interpretation is from the Relationship Composite Report. They often need reassurance and thats completely fine. Your spirit embodies the archer. Aries placements LOVEEE standing up forwhats right more than libras to be honest. Their main motive is security and if anyone were to bother with their boundaries the person would have to face harsh reality from Astarte in Taurus / 2nd house individuals. The purpose of life and beyond. Travel and educating one another.Sharing wisdom and perspectives that help each other move through life. Astarte in the 4th house will make the native very intuitive and this could be an admirable trait. People may love to give them money as 8th house rules inheritance or people could think they are well off in money terms and they tend to keep the way they do things to get to the top privately. Seeing the big picture is needed. . I have this with the ex. 4th House : One of the important houses to look at in the composite, because it shows whether its a good idea to settle down together or not.