cotton candy clouds bath and body works $18.00 Free shipping Bath & Body Works - Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion - NEW - Fast Shipping in US!! Designed for great coverage/Long Lasting Scent. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. Buy 3, Get 3 FREE All Full-Size Body Care, Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Travel, Hand & Lip Care, Mix & Match Full-Size: Buy 3, Get 3 FREE or Buy 2, Get 1 FREE, States Privacy Rights Notice (Certain States), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California). I absolutely LOVE this body spray. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. (#203881740444). ", "Experience the power of rose and magnolia essential oils paired with the benefits of marigold extract to soothe your mind and body. ", "A magical, crisp sweetness infuses all the land with winterberry wonder! Need help choosing a fragrance family thats so you? * Details. ", "Perfect for drinking from a coconut on the balmy seaside. ", "Flakey vanilla cake topped with sparkling citrus frosting fragrance to satisfy your sweet tooth! ", "Enjoy a warm spring day and float away in a whipped vanilla breeze. ", "Infused with soothing coconut milk & conditioning coconut oil. 12/Fl Oz) Total price: $52. My mom also loved it so I ordered her a bottle. With a desire for pineapple and candy store nostalgia, White Gummy Bear offers the best of both . ", "Keep your lips deliciously nourished, and tasting like a bubbly, fruity drink. Sparkling. I'm glad ECP works for you. ", Top: Heirloom Pumpkin, Crisp Apple, Fresh Ginger, Mid: Ginger Snap, Autumn Cinnamon, Sheer Jasmine, Base: Spiced Vanilla, Golden Amber, Hint of Rum, Top: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Juicy Loganberry, Blackcurrant, Mid: Sheer Freesia, Luscious Raspberry, Pink Peony, Autumn Drive, Fireside Flurries, Marshmallow Fireside, Bonfire Bash (dupe), - coconut water, sparkling mandarin, kiwi blossom, frangipani, tahitian vanilla musk, Top: Fresh Coconut Water, Sparkling Mandarin, Golden Pear, Kiwi Blossom, Mid: Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Lush Frangipani, Base: Tahitian Vanilla Musk, Skin Amber, Australian Sandalwood, "The power of tea tree and lavender essential oils paired with the benefits of tea tree extract delivers a renewing experience.". Spritz again. Shower Oil - Lavender Bath and Body Oil for Dry Skin with Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil & Shea Butter, Moisturizing Oils with Body Massage Brush Gift Set for Women & Men 8.8 fl oz, Christmas Gifts, Amazon Aware Daily Body Lotion Refill with Vitamin E & Shea Butter, Vegan, Formulated without Fragrance, Dermatologist Tested, 10 fl oz, Amazon Basics Daily Moisturizing Oatmeal Body Lotion and Skin Protectant, Fragrance Free, 18 Fluid Ounces, Pack of 1, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Bath & Body Works COTTON CANDY CLOUDS Fine Fragrance Mist - Value Pack Lot of 3 - Full Size. ", "Effortless. ", "You're never to old to pop some fruity, bright, sweet bubble gum. ", "Shine on, you bright, sparkling, sweet party pleaser. ", "Experience the power of mandarin and cedarwood essential oils paired with the benefits of elderflower extract to balance your mind and body. To see our price, add these items to your cart. O anncio de leilo deste produto que terminar primeiro.Inclui itens em todos os estados exceto "Para aproveitamento de peas ou no funciona". Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Basically, if theres a type of fragrance you like, you can find ways to enjoy it right here. BATH & BODY WORKS BODY CREAM 8 OZ. Life's never been so sweet! Privacy Policy. ", - chamomile tea, fresh bergamot & soft cotton, Top: Soft Bergamot, Chamomile, Cotton Blossom, Sparkling Pink Peppercorn, Mid: Golden Iris Petals, Pink Peony Petals, Creamy White Magnolia, Base: Gilded Amber, Addictive Orris, Soft Sandalwood, Cotton Musk, "Feel the sun on your skin, breathe in the fresh air and wrap yourself in the scent of the seasonIts finally fall! ", "Warm. It smells really good though, definitely my favourite of the three. ", Top: McIntosh Apple, Clementine, Apple Leaf, Mid: Apple Blossom, Fresh Muguet, Sheer Sunlight, Base: Orchard Woods, Fruit Musk, Sandalwood, "For when you want to relax on the porch swing on a breezy Summer Night. The link to Cotton Candy Champagne Fine Fragrance Mist has been copied, A scrumptious blend of bubbly ros, sweet strawberry and pink sugar. ", "Experience the power of lavender and chamomile essential oils paired with the benefits of chamomile extract to calm your mind and body. Saint-Laurent, Quebec, H4R 3B2 Sign up for Bath & Body Works news, exclusive online offers, and more by email, and get 20% off your next purchase + free shipping on $50 orders! ", Mid: Freesia, Peony Blossom, Hyacinth Leaf, Base: Precious Orris, Creamy Woods, White Musk, French Lavender, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Nectarine de Provence, "Smells like: laundry day on the islands. I am apt to agree with those who contend ECP is a repackage of Pink Fairy Gumdrop. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. ", "Savor every moment of this sweetly sumptuous blend. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on . I only bought ECP because the bottle was pretty. Such a good scent. ", "The perfect scent to wear for a cozy night at the cottage. Its time to daydream! ", "Our peach hydrating lip balm is clinically tested to provide all-day moisture with shea butter. I receive compliments every time I wear it. Indulge in the sweetest season with a juicy and sunny tribute to cool treats! Points. Bath & Body Works COTTON CANDY CLOUDS Fine Fragrance Mist - Value Pack Lot of 3 - Full Size Brand: Bath & Body Works 1 rating $3450 ($1.44 / Fl Oz) Customers also search Page 1 of 2 cotton candy cloud perfume cotton candy body cotton candy cloud candy body mist cotton for clouds Product Description Get washed away in a Midsummer Dream. ", THE Bath & Body Works Complete Home Fragrance List (2019), THE Bath & Body Works Complete Body Care Fragrance List (2019), "Warm your heart a thousand times over with this festive scent. ", "Cue the confetti this sweet treat makes every moment pop with magic! ", - black raspberry, iced pear, whipped sugar, - wild raspberry jam, powdered sugar, warm fluffy donut, "Sweet & bright. Summer! . View Privacy Policy. ", "Palm trees sway in the breeze as the sun sets over the sparkling sea. Shop by category. ", - luscious strawberry, frosted jasmine petals, white amber, "Feel the warm glow of golden sunlight on bare skin with this warm & seductive blend. "Inspired by the coolness of the winter season, enhance your aromatherapy routine with this uplifting blend. ", "Wake up to a quiet, hazy morning after a fresh rainfall. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2022. ", "Add an air of mystery with this exotic blend. Whipped Berry Meringue and Cotton Candy Clouds are the same scent for sure (I have both) but ECP smells like neither of them to me. If you cannot find what you are looking for let us know and may be able to find it for you! ", "Flirty and fabulous at the stroke of midnight. Theyre light, silky and super moisturizing, everyone loves them (and you will, too). Creamy white petals blended with sweetly scented sunshine are nature's promise of the season to come. ", - golden honeydew, bronzed vanilla, (banana peel? | status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. It's VERY strong! Discover magazines on movies, music, celebrities and gossip, television, pop culture and more. The flames surrounded the fire type who violently swung his body alongside the Bisharp in his claws and charged at the wall holding the pokemon in his grip.. . Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. ", "Take an entrancing walk through the woods. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price. ", "Irresistible ingredients blended with happiness to make the perfect pair! Here I share all of the things that inspire me dailyFood, Gardening, Photography, Nature, Crafts, and Bath & Body Works. FRAGRANCE: A sweet, dreamy horizon of spun sugar, pink berries and whipped vanilla. All reviews by date Positive Reviews Pinkberry Clouds has an added fresh air note to make it cleaner or it would basically be WBM 2.0. ", "Smells like: a fresh, breathtaking outdoor escape. ", Mid: Pink Passionflower, Hawaiian Frangipani, Coconut Jasmine, Saltwater Breeze (sea salt/water), Base: Beach Coconut, Sun-bleached Woods, Forest Sandalwood, (milky notes), Mid: Vanilla Tonka, (rice) Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Coconut, Fresh Jasmine, Base: Warm Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Bean, Creamy Sandalwood, (musk), "Every hour is happy hour with this summertime treat! To opt-out of this sharing, ", "This air-inspired essential oil blend helps promote balance and well being. But I like your breakdown. We're unable to locate any merchandise that meets your refinement selections at this time. ", "Inspired by the sweet air of a summer picnic, the perfect blend of wild pears & juicy berries. Cotton & Freesia Cottontail Cake Pop Cozy Apple Spice Cozy Linen ", "The perfect blend, inspired by a fresh-cut spring bouquet! ", "Slow down, cozy up and surround yourself in the comfort of the autumn season. 4.6 de 5 estrelas, com base em 85 avaliaes do produto, 4.9 de 5 estrelas, com base em 59 avaliaes do produto, 5.0 de 5 estrelas, com base em 6 avaliaes do produto, 5.0 de 5 estrelas, com base em 4 avaliaes do produto, 5.0 de 5 estrelas, com base em 2 avaliaes do produto, 4.8 de 5 estrelas, com base em 57 avaliaes do produto, 4.7 de 5 estrelas, com base em 35 avaliaes do produto. Bath & Body Works Love Cotton Candy Champagne BodyCream Hyaluronic Acid 226g 8oz. That's the primary difference between them, IMO. Spritz. This is all my daughter wears. ", Top: Red Apple, Candied Orange (citrus notes), Mid: Maple Leaf (maple syrup), Fresh Cinnamon, Winter Rose Petals, "Spread holiday cheer and give the gift of smooth, sweet hope this year! Relax with something floral and green. Sun-kissed. ", "Sail away to Balis beautiful black sand beaches with this exotic coconut fragrance. Explore . Bbw does it all the time lol I think it was lazy that they didn't at least rotate the scent notes around.