A revolver can be trimmed down quite a bit to shoot the .44 Magnum if youre sufficiently resistant to pain and have access to a good carpal tunnel surgeon but theres no way to hold back on either size or weight in a reliable .44 Magnum pistol, and regardless of the maker, usually youve got to be a hardcore admirer to find any beauty in what has to be a big and chunky steel blaster. Optics Scopes Rangefinders Spotting Scopes Binoculars Monoculars Night Vision Thermal Red Dot, Reflex & Holographic. Although I prefer revolvers and have many BFR's because I make my own molds and shoot lead I still want the new DE. Desert Eagle 44 magnum has been the ultimate companion in the hands of countless military and law enforcement personnel. Its utility is excessively niche, primarily because the cartridge has such limited use. Resident evil 2, another nostalgic video game source for loving and wanting a deagle :). Side note: Magnum Research notes the .429 DE is similar but not identical to the .440 CORBON. The front is a sharp, square black post and the rear is a well-proportioned notch on a wide base. Although she is now a full-time outdoor writer her background is eclectic and includes K9 Search-and-Rescue and emergency veterinary medicine. $15.00. Original Desert Eagle video in 2010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6To0PUMJmtk- -----. When I offer someone to shoot one of my pistols they always go for the 50 Cal. Its just one of those unspoken things. Item Number: DE44ASIMB. I bought my first Desert Eagle in late 1982, the only caliber available was the .357 magnum. The Desert Eagle is chambered in .50 Action Express, .44 Magnum and .357 Magnum ammunition. This is a gas gun, after all, and features a rotating bolt. Meet the Deadpool Deagle aka Desert Eagle in .50 AE. Safety: Ambidextrous Manual Thumb Safety Magazine: (1) 7 Round Cybergun WE Desert Eagle L6 .50AE Green Gas Airsoft Pistol - (Silver / Golden) Out of Stock CG-PT-0030. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. The gun does ship with flat black irons but a red dot does make a major difference. you a link to reset your password. To put those numbers in perspective, .50AE bullets can travel twice as fast as.45s and hit with the force of a .308 Winchester. The pistol uses a multi-lugged rotating bolt head very similar to the AR-15s, with matching locking lugs at the back of the barrel, to contain .44 Magnum pressures. The construction of the Mark XIX Desert Eagle utilizes the latest CNC machine technology providing exacting specifications with tight tolerances creating a . In terms of finishes, you can go from very subdued to extremely eye-grabbing on these Desert Eagles. Its doubtful anyone would consider this gun for USPSA competition, but, on the other hand, it sure goes slowly if youre ever in a circumstance that requires speed. The old saying Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is pretty much rule No. The dumbed down FBI load I tried wouldnt function the slide. My game was definitely upped with this Riton red dot. Penetration is extream and is known for killing large game. TulAmmo 38 Special Ammo - 50 Rounds of 130 Grain FMJ Ammunition. Are you a big gun guy/gal? WTF! Light checkering would be a different ball game, but those smooth walnut grips tend to move around in the palm, and the rubber grips dont. Get proficient on YOUR time. Then theres the fact the upper and lower rails make it possible to mount all manner of red dots, lights, and lasers to the gun. It hasnt shrunk any, and neither has its performance. Shopping Options. . The frame is now aluminum instead of the Desert Eagle's normal steel. Shooting and discussing the Desert Eagle in 50 AE! Take down is also super simple and similar to a Beretta 92 but easier since the barrel pops right up on a DE and the Beretta you have to unlock the cam to get it out. All Rights Reserved. I reload, so its not a financial burden to shoot like the above calibers. Its waterproof, fog resistant, and coated with a scratch-resistant, ruby-red anti-glare finish. The PCC craze came out of the ammo shortage/inflation . After 25 years of being accessorized, customized and re-imagined in countless movies, television shows and video games, the Desert Eagle Pistol has emerged as a pop-culture icon. The Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX chambered in .50 AE is here to make that BANG a full-throated roar in this awesome video from Alien Gear Holsters. Width is 1.25", height 6.25" and the weight with an empty magazine is . Ill probably never own a DE but I do admire them, and some day. We reserve the right to edit as appropriate, delete profane, harassing, abusive and spam comments or posts, and block repeat offenders. Our price: Out of stock. Grab one in .50 AE, .44 Mag. Definitely a niche gun, especially for the price. Sure, its large, and depending on the size of your hands your ability to grip it will be better or worse, but the design makes good sense. Its not as potent as a big revolver, so we dont see it as a top choice against an insurgent bear or as the better choice for hunting. In Stock. Then move to 100 and get a zero. Purchase one pistol and you have the platform to build the other five with a simple switch of components. Yes, its a Niche weapon, but Ill take one any day! We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared But some get their name from just being badass. Both, in this case, are wrong. Magnum Research has been at the heart of it all along, but the pistols have been produced in conjunction with a few others along the way, including Sarco and IWI. $534.12. SS is my crimp. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. After four tries, Chuck didnt get more than one consecutive shot away failures to feed after each retry. Thanks Wallace, you just showed it does have another use as a rodentnator ! .50 AE is not that common to find. Thats not all bad, but thats not all good. The .50 AE (Action Express) is far stouter than any other semi-auto handgun round. Buy Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 357 Magnum Barrel and Magazine: GunBroker is the largest seller of Pistol Barrels Pistol Parts Gun Parts All: 973758846 . Ammunition is usually sold in 20 round boxes, Ammoseek shows them costing between $45.00 and $96.00 a box. Did get a leather one that is ok and where it out to grocery store to mess with my wife ha ha. The overall effort was just past four pounds. A group of us went with him to the range to shoot it, after he shot a few rounds through it asked if anyone else wanted to try it and we all said NO WAY. Magnum Research. The rear is wind drift-adjustable. Best results came by working the trigger as if it were a really short pull double-action and not trying to feel a clean stop prior to the final break. BUFFALO BORE AMMO .50 ACTION EXPRESS 300GR. The 50AE is big fun. Probibly the most versatile .44 Magnum hunting round in the world. The barrel remains with the frame when the DEagle slide cycles, doubt that tiny RDS is effecting anything buy accuracy. You can unsubscribe at anytime. At the bench, I used the walnut grips that came on the gun, because they look classier, and in a shadow box on the wall, theres absolutely no contest. It loved home loads with 180 JHP and seemed to love factory loads of Winchester 125 JHP. I even holstered up and carried it. (Action Express), one frame three separate uppers with barrel, for about $3200.00. Its made to produce twenty-five percent more velocity and forty-five percent more energy than the .44 Magnum which is probably the comparison that causes some of the confusion. Select what level shooter you are! Otherwise as you said the only other thing it is good for is to put a big old s*** eating grim on you and your friends faces. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms. When he spotted one digging, he just blew it out of the garden. Seeing if big bore Desert Eagle is for you? But for field use Id go with the Hogue rubber grips that Magnum Research includes. Does it live up to the legendary name? The .429 DE has a thirty-degree shoulder and a slightly elongated neck designed to handle the 240-grain bullet. Lasers Rings . Desert Eagle Mark XIX 6-inch Component System Burnt Bronze Quick view. This was over 20 years ago. I used own an very early model DE, aluminium frame in the .357 Mag. Ive had my DE for about 15 years. Yes, it can, but in this case, the pros far outweigh the cons. oth dae fbx obj X details. If we could remove that from the equation Id probably give it a 5/5 because its a tough, well-made gun chambered in an awesome cartridge. They are just novelty pistols to me, they provide much entertainment letting & watching other people shoot them. [NOTE: I wrote this article with a great deal of help and input from my son, Chuck. WikiArms Ammo Engine; Gun Deals Application; post a deal. 6.5 Creedmoor vs 30-06: Battle . Next, 300. $650.04. Usually sells for around 16.00-18.00 pher box of 20. The Hornady 300-grain Custom XTP load we used produces a published 1,475 fps velocity and calculates to 1,449 ft/lbs of energy at the muzzle. My step son had no trouble with the 50AE. MSRP: $49.15 $46.06. 's blog. $79. If laughter is the best medicine, this gun is a vitamin B shot to your left butt cheek. MRI's Desert Eagle is available in six different configurations.357 Mag, .44 Mag or .50 AE, each with a 6-inch barrel (standard configuration) or with a 10-inch barrel. At just over five pounds, the Desert Eagle takes a fair amount of strength to manipulate and hold this gun. Grip it loose though and get hit in the forehead with brass which hurts. The Desert Eagle is a powerful.50 caliber pistol that is capable of producing muzzle velocities exceeding 1900 fps and muzzle energy of 2800 ft-lbs. With a bolt much like youd see in an AR-15 and a star lug chamber, the Desert Eagle actually requires a good amount of force to unlock. I can even shoot it one handed with the 44 Mag barrel. MAGNUM RESEACH Magnum Research .50 AE Desert Eagle Barrel 6" Black BAR506 $449.99. Our price . The glass is clear, the field of vision is good, and target acquisition is fast, even with follow-up shots. Magnum Research DE357 Desert Eagle Mark XIX 357 RemMag 6 in 9+1 Black Syn Grip Blk . FMJ FN 20-PACK Out of stock. The Mark XIX Desert Eagle is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a 7 round capacity in .50 AE and 8 round capacity in .44 Magnum. For its chambering its size is logical and its mass is necessary. Like the article says they wont function off of a sand bag rest, however they are great fun to shoot. Theres new royalty in town, though: the .429 Desert Eagle. If you like that kind of content, make sure to subscribe to the Pew Pew Tactical youtube channel for more! We already have an account registered for email address The 429 & 50, well you better have your seat belt on. Not to mention is heavy in the hand and on the wallet???? Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. And while theyre produced with a modern chemical process, as opposed to the older bone-charcoal method of true casehardening, theyre close enough to sell the idea and justify the hefty $2,278 price tag. Normally, you would assume that the .50 cartridge the Desert Eagle uses would be a wrist breaker, much like the .500 S&W. Federal Power-Shok Ammo 12 Gauge 3" Rifle ProMag FN Five-seveN 30 Round Polymer Mag HK VP9 Optics Plate #2 - Trijicon RMR / H Magnum Desert Eagle Mark XIX Burnt Bronze Pistol 8 RD 44 M Magnum Desert Eagle Mark XIX Color Case Hardened Pistol 50 Magnum Desert Eagle Mark XIX Stainless Pistol 50 AE 7 RD, Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 50 AE 7 RD Pistol, Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 7 RD 50 AE Pistol. towards your level. The barrel doesnt move during action operation. But why are some experts convinced 2023 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. You are absolutely correct, it is an amazingly fun fun to shoot. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. However, the Magnum Research Desert Eagle is the only one in (mostly) continuous production since its introduction over 30 years ago, and its arguably the most famous. Thanks! But really there is some extra magic in this hand cannon that most people dont know aboutit uses a gas operating system to radically reduce recoil. Everyone gathered around to watch the American shoot, it was pretty funny. MARK XIX TITANIUM GOLD FOR SALE | desert eagle 50 cal. I do tend to hunt with big bores a lot in fact, I had a .500 Linebaugh on that same trip but theyre usually revolvers. Weve looked at lessor forms of the Desert Eagle before, but this time were looking at the real thing in all its glorythe Desert Eagle in .50 Action Express. The Desert Eagle (nicknamed "Deagle", a portmanteau of the two words in its name) is a large-caliber semi-automatic pistol designed by Magnum Research in the United States. The Desert Eagle has been around a while now. The chamber is chrome-lined which lends the gun a number of pros including making it easier to clean, more resistant to corrosion, and longer life, the latter of which is owed to the lining enhancing its ability to handle the pressure and heat of the big cartridge. On a Rio Grande turkey, the .429 DE did not expand although it was more than sufficient to take the bird down with one shot. I ask him, what he was doing and he said, taking care of moles in my garden. All comments are held for moderation and will appear after approval. $114.39 $129.99. With that price tag I would think it would at least be reliable..much less at least as accurate as a glock..I mean what are you paying forit should at least work properly!!!! The grip feels like a Yeti mug. This is the Mark 19. What is your favorite instance of the Desert Eagle in popular media? The last time I took it out saw over 300rds fired by my two sons and myself. This red dot is made from aircraft-grade aluminum and is listed by the manufacturer as being 100-percent waterproof, fog-proof, and shockproof. Regs only allow non-sporting firearms, such as handguns, to have a bore size of 0.500-inches and under (measurements are taken land to land). At 25 yards those groups broadened to five and even six inches, a span broader than the palm of my hand.