By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Creating output file Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. USAGE: Step 1: Select the video that will be played when the video plays. 13.100 1 AmyGirlVl 2 yr. ago no its a windows issue. if this ever happens to you get in task manager and end discord task then open discord again. libswscale 5. Are you sure you want to create this branch? The best GIFs for crash discord. echo Hardware acceleration must be enabled for it to work. Download lagu Nada Dering Crash Adams Full Album MP3, Video Mp4 & 3GP. It is located at "C:\WINDOWS\system32\output.mp4", it does this and then video ain't in the system32. The video just appears as 0 seconds in Discord and won't play at all. libswresample 3. Turn off hardware acceleration in voice and video settings. In mobile it is also unsendable in instagram. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/its two videos stiched together. Turn off the toggle next to Use our latest technology to capture your screen. Fortunately, there are simple ways to fix Discord's crashing issues and as you follow our thorough guide, you will be back . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. this is the first time in that timeperiod that i was able do videochat again. Which concat method is used with ffmpeg? Step 4: Click create, you can then rename the video from output.mp4 to whatever you want. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 76.100 / 58. 70.100 ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Yeah same pacan, followed the tutorial and FFmpeg is all set up and I simply dragged a video I would like to crash in to the bat and the output file would be made, i'd send it to my group chat and it wouldn't crash at all, let alone my marked position, I think when you want to set seconds it just single digit like 1,10, etc and I also think you don't/shouldn't have to run the bat in administrator as when I try it doesn't let me drag a video in, thats all I think I know but yeah, not working for me. Privacy Policy. The service allows even you to create complete channels (text and voice) with multiple sections, which can even integrate bots of all kinds with multiple functions. 70.100 Someone explain this please. Click Voice & Video under APP SETTINGS and scroll the main page down to the SCREEN SHARE section. 9.100 13.100 / 58. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} 9.100 / 55. Top 30 Crash Discord GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat Home Trending Popular Explore Products About Gfycat Help 2023 Gfycat Featured crash discord GIFs New to Gfycat? One of these bugs can be related to the audio/video modules of the app. Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner to visit User Settings. Twitter: @jean_ERdC. Step 3: In the right pane, open the drop-down menu of AUDIO SUBSYSTEM and choose Legacy. 4 9 ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} and our Only a bug. libavutil 56. When the computer runs out of the memory, first discord would crash followed shortly by the game 2) Games crash within 5 minutes after beginning to stream on discord. Method 2 - Delete Appdata and Localappdata Discord files. 70.100 / 56. Source, Discord Crashes every time I try to purchase nitro, Hello, just today I decided to purchase discord nitro however every time I fill in all the info my discord crashes (even if I try via a browser). ffmpeg version n4.4.1-50-ga4e1dd6940-20220228 Copyright (c) 2000-2021 the FFmpeg developers ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} ago. In Discord, go to Settings. Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Method 3 - Disable Hardware Acceleration. read PATHVID Getting video duration It has to do with hardware acceleration being turned on which is why the video doesn't work on mobile. I only managed to see it with mx player. libavformat 58. Any fix? @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} echo FFmpeg needs to be installed for this to work In this video I'll show you how to fix this, provide download links to the video because I know yall want to troll on Discord, and finally I'll theorize what is going on while asking for your help in figuring this out.If you know how to replicate this exactly, please do send me a badboy message on Discord and I'll give you like 30 kisses.DOWNLOAD LINKS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Crash Video Link (can copy and paste into Discord)https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/789297544000700436/1035397059186008084/4daa9c51d9018156.mp4Crash Video Google Drive Backup (need to download then upload to Discord)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--nB6GzFd813Q1jNr6iuRcJqKfRz6ofh/SOCIALS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Discord Serverhttps://discord.gg/B46HXK5fZmMy PC + Desk Setup stuffhttps://kit.co/NoTextToSpeechTIMESTAMPS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------00:00 - The Crash Video + How to Fix00:36 - Trying to investigate what is going on.00:46 - Wonky Video Length01:25 - Using Handbrake to Re-encode02:02 - Looking at the file properties03:10 - What I think is going on03:51 - Please help me lolMUSIC-----------------------------------------------------------------------------King I Divine - Reflections https://chll.to/1abec540Shrimpnose, nobuddy - Hyperspace https://chll.to/6fe9b92c By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. and boom your discord stopped working. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} 9.100 / 5. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. read TIME, #set duration Under Linux and MacOS only the url . 2) In the left pane, scroll down to Appearance. Could Not Find C:\WINDOWS\system32\part1.mp4 IMPORTANT: THIS HAS BEEN PATCHED. Nvidia just closes at startup, but the game can't actually control that on discord, so whenever u try to stream the game just crashes. C:\Users\kwola\Videos\video: No such file or directory You will see an option named "Hardware Acceleration". u have no idea how much this helped me. Step 2: Click Voice & Video tab in the left pane. libavdevice 58. Its gotta do with the hex of the file, it been messed with a hex editor or the like, it's the same with the "Never-ending videos" that were popping up not too long ago, except those only had the header data messed with these however have had their internal data messed with. The app features a simple yet robust UI, offers instant messaging, community posts, voice and video calls, persistent chats, media sharing, and more to keep communities connected in real-time. Over the course of Discord history there have been various methods to crash discord, some that have been patched out include special unicode characters, a special image I couldn't get a hold of myself, and a special gif that used to crash IOS users. this is the first time in that timeperiod that i was able do videochat again. Over the course of Discord history there have been various methods to crash discord, some that have been patched out include special unicode characters, a special image I couldn't get a hold of myself, and a special gif that used to crash IOS users. https://gist.github.com/Incognito-100/83e188f3160a5afcd49743e35c7c9d2b. I attempted to purchase again ye it says I have attempted to many purchases recently. PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on breaking or exclusive news.