We couldve talked for hours, explaining where you can use the reword tool. Copying a sentence from the source, you cite it as a quote. Plagiarism is unacceptable for any type of academic work. There are many weird, whacky, and completely stupid sentences that you can possibly sequence. If for some reason, you consider that your creative writing requires a more unusual lexicon, this page is for you. Copyright 2007-2023 UniPapers, a trading name of C, Our site employs cookies. I believe tabloid papers are supposed to write at a level 11year olds can understand. It often includes a summary of key findings, which is much easier to comprehend than a lengthy Results section. Generate random sentences easily. Paste text 2. Something to help me find the $10 words software or service to "dumb down" an article. Please do not take any of this seriously. Rewriting may become a real struggle for students, especially in papers with numerous references. The best way to simplify your writing is to manually edit your text. Use our word changer to see different ways to organize your text and look at it from another perspective. You can shorten your sentences and replace words of more than two syllables. The word counter tool can instantly count your words and give you accurate results. Being an author, you probably want to acquire your unique writing manner or compose in a particular one. Toggle navigation. antonyms. A Univision contributor praised the songs as inspiring people to dance, and Ben-Yehuda said their themes were easily accessible to a large audience. Press the 'Summarize' button 4. You can select to have it insert random question marks and exclamation points, too. Young researchers and students are often spammed with poor-quality, overly complex, and not too academic content online. Generate Another Sentence Just copy and paste OR write your text into the below box and the generator will turn text upside down that you can copy and paste into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Reddit, YouTube, etc. montana frost depth map; Hola mundo! You will perfectly transmit the idea in your own words. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Once again, there is nothing wrong with employing adverbs when they are appropriate. It gives you many thought-provoking, melancholy and silly sentences. It is a formula based on the number of syllables per word, the number of words per sentence, and a count of complex sentences. It can also be used to create plagiarism-free content. Stupid Question API There are many ways you can measure your writing grade, but there is not much value in a number. Enjoy the benefits of the #1 Cookie & Consent Management Solution (CMP). Simply press one of the generation buttons below. Register, buy a monthly subscription annoying, right? Is it necessary to study all those materials in full? It will produce up to 50 paragraphs of dummy text which is probably more than youd ever need at one time. To produce high-quality content you have to be creative and flawless in your writing. Feel free to come to us with any task and ask to write a summary for me, and we will handle it perfectly, be sure! When you are writing a paper, you know the idea, so everything seems clear for you. Before: Sometimes, I dont understand what youre talking about, mainly when you discuss microbiology or physics with your friends, which makes me feel stupid and small-minded. Just put a URL to it here and we'll apply it, in the order you have them, before the CSS in the Pen itself. It sounds to me like most of the challenge youre experiencing is with unfamiliar vocabulary: too many words you dont know. The current trend in our cultureand sadly in the churchis to , " Gradere was more critical of the phenomenon, saying that boys trying to ', (disapproving) to make something less accurate or educational, and of worse quality, by trying to make it easier for people to understand. Generate some crazy and unique sentences with the random sentence generator on this page! Claiming other peoples ideas as yours without listing them as sources is unethical. This one allows you to select the number of paragraphs up to five and then generates non-Latin text. 2. Side note, Harry Potter was written at a 5th-6th grade level. The machine placed here is an effective onethat is capable of taking out many of the unnecessary words from the original version. If you are writing vampire fantasy, for example, it would probably attract teen readers. In the sections below, weve examined how it can help you upgrade your articles, stories, and essays. Did you know the easiest way to play Pictionary online is with Brightful? It is 100% intuitive. dumb something down (phrasal verb) in the sense of trivialize Definition to make (something) less intellectually demanding or sophisticated I know it must be tempting to dumb down news. Put aside the original and write your summary, consulting the notes. Funny Sentence Generator Generate random silly funny grammatically correct sentences that make no sense Free to use in your writings, jokes, stories, articles, texts Click on `Generate` In terms of jokes, keep them short. An algorithm like this would be extremely beneficial to the computer as computers are able to search thousands of moves ahead. dumb down a sentence generator. Focus on the conclusion. One last tip is to use the simple present and past simple tenses as much as you can. Our essay rewriter is 100% legal. This essay rewriter was designed for students. Our paraphrasing tool is the best in the market because of the great mix of benefits and unique features it provides. It's free to use, simple and devastatingly funny. Luckily, you have our free dumb down paraphrasing tool that can reduce your workload and simplify the reading task If your intent is to reach the masses, Dumbing Down writing is key. That is why Rewrite My Essay does not require completing any registration steps. Click paraphrase 3. These steps are: Make Your Order Online. To do this automatically simply make a comment that says !answered (OP only). Current stupid sentence: My uncle runs while dances cha-cha-cha. resources. You can even play with friends and family from across the world. And when you should write a research paper with plenty of citations and rewriting, you may face even more issues. You need access to tools and suggestions to help you write at your desired level. Before: The words in the text were rearranged by an online generator. Thats it! I used to think I was indecisive. This software works as a paraphrase converter for transforming simple and common english into more complex english. Stupid sentences generator. But are there situations when rewriting does not violate any intellectual property rights? Its important to be able to take a problem, like reading a difficult article, and work on it in smaller pieces or multiple phases. SEOToolsCentre's Complex Sentence Generator Features Your writing should lack vague phrases that dont transfer your message. Thanks to our new backward text generator you can reverse any word or phrase to see what it would look like if read backwards! Writing backwards is fun and you can even use this online tool to startle your friends by having them read aloud the words as they appear written backwards or even sign up for a backwards . You can also access the Random Sentence Generator for any grammar by right-clicking it in the grammar list: Once you have loaded the Sentence Generator, it automatically generates a list of sentences . Do you check your writing grade level? The new version can fix your problem or show you the right direction. You are here: Home. That includes filler words, like that, up, or of.. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The expected number of weird words will appear in the white box below. Complete the order form providing us details of your name, email address, the type of work you want us to do and the date by which you need to receive the ready-made document. Find typical usage patterns (collocations)/phrases/context for "dumb down" and check conjugation/comparative form for "dumb down". I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. As an article reworder, our generator will eliminate redundant phrases and dull expressions. Read the text several times to understand the authors message. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. When youre striving to attain this realism in a conversation, each participant should have their distinct way of talking. What is the conclusion? Look up the words you underlined. If you strive to demonstrate high academic performance, you have to avoid any kind of plagiarism. We liked the use of the word "jubilant" and "albeit . Copy and paste the initial text and receive high-quality content by clicking a button. Even highly technical texts should make sense, and if you see a random collection of terms, it's better to search elsewhere. Proofreading: The Writing Center, the University of WisconsinMadison, Tips For Effective Proofreading - Writing Center, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Plagiarism: Study Skills and Training, the University of Oxford, Academic Writing Style, Organizing Your Social Sciences Research Paper: Research Guides at University of Southern California, What Is Academic Writing: Library at University of Leeds, How to Write a College Essay Best Colleges: Kelly Mae Ross, Devon Haynie, and Josh Moody, US News, Basics of Writing An Effective Essay: Becton Loveless, Education Corner. Garctic Phone Prompts. You can also use any font installed on your system, which makes this a great tool for print work, too. Plus, they may not have all the content written yet. Some scholarly sources' complexity gets too high, so students may find it impossible to embrace the content. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Current stupid sentence: A book runs fast. It is an effective and quick way to rehash text in a way that is going to reduce the length of writing to meet specific requirements. Learn more. 11. Besides, youll have time to add something to the document, making it even more original. After: I noticed that your front door was open. 3 examples of dumb down in a sentence - how to use it in a sentence. You will often need to rephrase some content from your scholarly sources and include it into your own writing or keep the meaning of a sentence or paragraph but say it in other words. Our essay rewriter does not require any additional actions. You disobey the moral and academic rules. When you quote original sources, you provide either a direct quote in quotation marks or an indirect quote with specific figures and details left intact. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. The Upside down text generator can flip normal text into upside-down. Feel free to add words to the text documents! type: All Declarative Interrogative Exclamative For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. You dont have to register or provide the information to make a machine works. One really cool feature is the ability to drag and adjust the textarea to fit a specific column size. If you use our essay rewording tool, the content will be completely unique. Published by on 30 junio, 2022 The tool on this page will paraphrase any paper quickly and easily. After: An online generator rearranged the words in the text. perchance. Complicated articles may escape criticism, as reputable researchers may skip them. for you: Reading tons of scholarly articles is a hard and boring task, especially if you specialize in some exact or technical sciences. Statistics gathered from analyzing the most successful 3,000 articles published on LinkedIn reveal a startling truth about reading ease scores. 11 junio, 2020. Other instances when you will find it handy include: Thank you for reading this article! With a massive amount of them, your reader may lose focus and interest. Because the generators use AI to create content it is possible it may create words or sentances that are owned by other parties. 10. Receive the reworded text with the same meaning. three MIT students shows that scholarly materials' complexity often gets ridiculous; they compiled an academic text via a free paper generator and published it in a conference journal without causing any suspicions. Place your order and get your paper in 3 hours, without plagiarism! Look through your writing and compare it with the source. These cookies do not store any personal information. Ask someone to read your paper and indicate the wordy or unconcise fragments. Sure, you could get the content from them and plug it in, but then you are forcing them to divide their attention between the content and the design. I understand I should be at a college reading level but some of these texts are literally made of so many words Ive never heard of or understand it boggles my mind. You dont want to make it difficult for them to envision how the final website will look. Something went wrong while handling your request. Synonyms trivialize sensationalize make shallow make superficial make trivial make frivolous make less intelligent See dumb Quit worrying about unintentional plagiarism or repetitive vocabulary! Copy and paste it in the form (or retype it, if you wish). The best writers introduce readers to new words, rather than assuming they have to be spoon-fed with only what they know. Go to office hours and ask your TA or professor to help explain those parts. You can even plug in your own characters and it will shuffle them around to create character-based dummy text. This tool will help you instantly rewrite or rephrase sentences in a meaningful way, without affecting the idea behind those sentences. Would a score of between 60 and 70 be appropriate for your target readers? While rewriting a paper, you need to perform two major tasks. The rules package is sometimes referred to disparagingly as the "Junk Formula" or the "Junkyard," and a common misconception is that it was implemented in order to, The New Toronto 3 is the final release of Lanez's five-album contract with Interscope Records. With our free AI copywriter, you can choose from over 50 templates to write any type of marketing copy you desire. Email your TA or professor asking for strategies to help understand the reading. what is philia love in the bible; air force bases ranked best to worst 2020; how long does erap take to get approved; koville cabinets catalog; steve gamers nexus surgery Disclaimer: Services provided by Custom-writing.org are to be used for research purposes only. With this one, you can select the amount of text, change the type of text (i.e. Hi, there! Yet we know how to save your time and nerve cells. This is great I've been using it for my mother to have a better understanding of a contract she has to deal with. Lorem Ipsum Generator 3. Thanks for helping keep SourceForge clean. Besides, you can take advantage of the paragraph reworder in the following: Creating believable characters is nearly impossible without proper dialogues. Rewordify your text and see whether it improves the style. Mastering all the usages of "dumb down" from sentence examples published by news publications. Get the final result Paraphrase Manual Paraphrasing Is a Much Safer and More Legal Method TO BEAT TURNITIN! lorem ipsum, A-Z, actual copy), and create and copy the CSS. The reword generator is applicable for any type of writing, from academic to a creative one. Compound My days are spent writing and blogging, as well as testing and taming new technology. A Paraphrasing tool (Paraphraser) is used to rewrite or rephrase sentences while keeping the original meaning. If you see any comments that violate this rule, please hit report. The reword generator is applicable for any type of writing, from academic to a creative one. There are about 130,000 different sentences you can generate in the statement list and the question list of sentences combined. "Because Walter White was talking to his students, I was able to, Whenever she tries to scientifically explain her inventions/plans to Jimmy and Beezy she usually has to give a, In addition, the traditional mandate of a maximum 33-car field was lifted. There are two main types of plagiarism intentional and unintentional. I am lucky to have access to three tools that help me write to a certain reading level. We have a very easy clients' five-step program to use when placing an order with a rephrasing sentence generator. There are many factors to consider when you write, and reading ease is one that is quite important. Should you write your career development book or article so that an 11-year-old professional can understand it? Click on "Paraphrase" and receive your new text. 10-20 words Getting an A+ for an essay has never been more manageable. Instead, lets focus on the most prominent motives why a person may need it. I feel your pain. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Which is why adults enjoy them too, I suspect. This is a nice tool that allows you to select the amount of Latin text to generate per characters, words or paragraphs. Click on the subsequent box and select the "Weird Words" on the list. 12 Favorite Atom Tips and Shortcuts to Improve Your Workflow, A Microsoft Evangelists Favorite Chrome Extensions, 6 Static Blog Generators That Arent Jekyll, 10 Dummy Image Generators for Web Designers, 10 Helpful Lorem Ipsum Dummy Text Generators, SitePoint Podcast #128: My Least Favorite 10 Year Old. Sometimes a part of your writing just doesnt feel right. Copy and paste the initial text, press the button, and enjoy the high-quality work in several moments. Included are .txt files with vocabulary inside. As a general rule of thumb, you should be aiming at between 60 and 70 for articles and blog posts. Erie County Clerk Michael Kearns has stated that he will not enforce the law and that he's going to federal court. Now go back to the rewording tool and put it to its intended use. What are some of the important points? The English language is highly complex and software available today simply cannot comprehend the context and the many other peculiarities. Re-read it if you dont feel confident about what theyre saying. So, if you feel overwhelmed with the amount of reading you face on a regular basis, it's time to use our reworder. The nonsense generator creates random, and often downright bizarre, sentences. Synonyms for dumb down include downplay, oversimplify, simplify, trivialise, trivialize, vulgarize, debase, corrupt, pervert and degrade. Its interesting that one of the most popular childrens series of books to come out in recent years, the Harry Potter series, dont in the least condescend to their readers. Rum and Monkey isn't responsible for its content, however good it may be. To rewrite an essay, article, or paragraph in your own words, you need to read the text first. I hope I helped and good luck w/ your work, OP. Avoid using conditional phrases and adverbs at the start of a sentence. I read books as a child that had words in them that I didnt know. To write more concisely, try the techniques below: Reread your text attentively. A Cambridge CELTA English teacher and author with a passion for writing and all forms of publishing. Imagine you managed to prove that you plagiarized unintentionally. This rules package would be in place through 1937. Click the copy button to copy and use it anywhere. How much time do you spend looking through thesaurus? You understand that you should rewrite it, yet the starting point is unclear. Metal Concerts Germany 2021, Woodlawn Cemetery Gotha, Florida, Used Cars For Sale In Orange County By Owner, Remove Music Player From Lock Screen Ios 14, Brookwood Farms Ribs Cooking Instructions, Fidelis Customer Service Hours, Sram Universal Derailleur Hanger Aluminum, Black, . 1. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It works by taking a large corpus of existing text and running it through an algorithm to generate new, original, and grammatically correct sentences.