The Romans came next due to their trade with China. | Si es Goya tiene que ser bueno! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Boil one gallon of water with salt and sugar until its dissolved. It's a basic recipe, add some tomato, onion, garlic and cook. Why youll love it:Bean soup is hearty and nutritious, and low in calories. This is way more cost-efficient and healthier for you. Just made this and it is really good. Accomplishment and control of your dish. You can switch up the type of meat that you put into the soup according to your preference. Goya Concentrated Ham Flavoring, 8-Count Packages (Pack of 36) Product details Product Dimensions : 15.1 x 11 x 3.7 inches; 5 Pounds Item model number : 3837 Manufacturer : Goya Foods Inc ASIN : B000HQOSQE Best Sellers Rank: #181,347 in Grocery & Gourmet Food ( See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food) Here, puff pastry dough is filled with tropical GOYA Guava paste and sweetened cream cheese for a traditional, beloved treat. Therefore, cooks have been scrambling to find a ham substitute that would please their families and taste wonderful. You can find salami made of many types of meat from pork to beef and even a combination of meats and different levels of fat. Your email address will not be published. Gonna Want Seconds. Serrano ham, conspicuously known as Jamn serrano is a popular type of dry-cured ham from Spain, which is either served in thin slices, or sometimes even diced. Read more Free email series of my best tips and recipes! GOYA Ham Concentrate adds the right hint of smokiness to soups and stews and can also be used as a seasoning for fresh or canned vegetables. The boxes I've always bought list "artifici, A: When it comes to salami, the sky is the only limit. Ketonia Bread Combine all ingredients and knead bread according to directions on the package. Or ham? Simmer the bean soup 15 minutes more to make sure everything is nice and hot. When its time to add liquid, transfer everything to the slow cooker. Please use a different way to share. Can You Use Water Instead of Milk for Pancakes. Finally, wrap this tasty blend in convenient GOYA Discos - Dough for Turnover Pastries for Baking, then bake until golden brown. (20 ounces) 15 bean soup mix, seasoning packet removed. White meats include chicken, turkey, duck, goose, and rabbit. This gourmets choice ham has a salty taste and stringy texture. Add the lemon juice. Were committed to providing every person with informative and useful content based on experience in the kitchen. It is normally served tissue-paper thin sliced. It is often smoked, and tends to be salty. The dark stock with an earthy flavor will complement any savory meal. Because its the 21st century, I do not have that same endless supply of dried beans. Cook until the beans are tender then pick back up with our instructions at step #8 and finish there. Delicious with rice and vegetables, Goya ham flavoring is also great with beans, sofritos and more. Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. Required fields are marked *. Hello, I am Saurabh and I love cooking. We use only the beans from the package and season the soup with spices from my Grandmothers recipe. Add as desired to your favorite bean soup recipe. Youll need at least two hours to cook this soup but more time is fine, too. This is a good alternative as it mimics the hams curing method. There was a problem completing your request. Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup with Noodles, Lasagna Soup Recipe with Turkey Italian Sausage. Roll out your turkey as you would a pastry crust or a pie crust. Amazon has encountered an error. Large amounts can be reheated in a saucepan on the stove. Why use as a substitute: This air cured ham is similar in flavor to Serrano hamsmooth and lightly salted. Cover the dried beans with water. Bouillon cubes are very similar to adding the basic flavors found in a ham packet. Love this recipe , I like getting my beans fresh from the farmers market so I was worried about the spices . Place beans, onions, ham bone, broth/water, garlic and chili powder in a 6qt slow cooker. We are sorry. Use foil to tent the ham: "Lightly wrap aluminum foil around the ham in a way where it's barely touching or not touching the ham," Rose says. Roll and tie the flank. Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @rachelcooksblog on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest! Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2022. However, what do you do if you dont have ham at hand or if you decided to become a vegan or vegetarian? It is easier to mix your own spice blend as a substitute. Make this meat-filled recipe easily in an Instant Pot: Ropa Vieja Empanadas, inspired by the Cuban classic, a dish made of shredded beef and seasoned with GOYA Sofrito, Tomato Sauce, garlic, onion, green peppers, GOYA Powdered Beef Flavored Bouillon, Sazn, olives and capers. When the beans have finished soaking, drain off the soaking water, rinse the beans again, and drain. Its almost entirely hands off time and its a super easy recipe to make. But in the right amounts, in concert with other seasonings it really does the job well. Just toss it in a zip-top bag and stick it in your freezer until youre ready to make this soup. 5. Yes. Add more seasoning as needed. In a deep saucepan, fry garlic, yellow onion, celery, and carrots in olive oil. I also used the crockpot method so we got to smell this delicious soup cook all day. Chicken Cordon Bleu. It is usually served as a part of antipasto course, Italian appetizer, or is wrapped around grissini (breadstick). You might even learn to prefer them after you appreciate their taste. Cover and continue cooking on low for 45 minutes. When cooks began seeking clean and even somewhat less processed foods, they hailed turkey as a healthier alternative. Add the half Kielbasa and brown then remove to a plate. My family is obsessed with kielbasa! An inexpensive but healthy Vegan Ham and Bean Soup with tons of great southwestern flavor. Your email address will not be published. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce heat and continue to simmer-covered, for about 2 hours or until the beans are tender. Another great substitute for a ham bone: Like lots of veggies? Spread the ham . Add I cube per 3 cups of water and adjust for seasoning. Place split peas, ham bone, carrots, onion, celery, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper into a large pot; pour in water. I remember her making it with what seemed like a never-ending supply of dried beans that she had in her pantry. Soaked with coconut milk and topped with whipped cream and rum, this tropical take on the classic Latin dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth. If you dont have any extra ham, dont worry, there will be plenty of good flavor in the soup from the ham bone. Does this product always contain pork fat now? Ham Substitute: Lamb Ham Also located in the hind leg portion of the animal, lamb ham is made from a leg of lamb. The beans are soaking now. Before a ham is processed, it has no taste per se. Weve got what you need to tackle this takeout fave at home - more flavor, less prep! Reheat individual portions in the microwave, using a microwave safe bowl. A ham spends some time in a brine solution to kill any bacteria that might be present. Attachments friendly by following the instructions right up through sauting the veggies and kielbasa. Add water to the bean/sausagemixture with enough to cover the top of the mixture by 2 inches. Look in the cold cases at the grocery store for packages marked ready to cook, ready to serve, or ham with natural juices. This is by far the most common of hams. Put your email below to get delicious recipes and HUGE deals on BBQ products! Its not that difficult. Great flavor, at your fingertips! However, the flavor of speck is slightly more potent. Add a leftover ham bone with some shredded meat. It is then intermittently cold-smoked over beechwood chips or juniper wood for several months, which imparts its signature flavor. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. I had 16 bean soup pack so used that. I was taught (by the master) to make this soup, which has become a legacy in our home. If your family prefers ham over sausage, swap the sausage for ham. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I bought a 15 bean soup to make for dinner. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Serrano ham can also be used to flavor sauces, soups, or stews. Besides, it is cut into slices and eaten uncooked. Therefore, as long as you consider these aspects, hummus can offer you a valuable nutrition level and the protein you need even if you dont want to eat meat. Score the rind in a crosshatch pattern to help render a bit of extra fat, paint it with some glaze, then crank the oven up to around 400F (200C). Instead add a couple of tablespoons of nutritional yeast and use vegetable broth instead of water. Fry off Tyme sprigs in olive oil with garlic. I started this blog to help you find the right ingredients for your recipes and help you become a better cook. Okay, now the beans are soaked. About Me , Copyright 2023 Gonna Want Seconds on the Seasoned Pro Theme. The insane part of it is that its the processing that makes the meat taste like ham. If not ready to serve, turn heat to low and simmer for as long as needed. My family is obsessed with kielbasa! This makes hummus ideal for vegans or vegetarians. Cover the bowl because beans tend to explode in the microwave. Drain and rinse soaked beans. Add liquid smoke. These cookies do not store any personal information. Add One Packet To Your Favorite Recipes Calling For Ham Flavor. The rest is all my Gram! Dont be scared off by the total time it takes to make this 15 bean soup. Reduce heat; place a lid on the pot slightly ajar to allow some evaporation. This post was last updated on March 1, 2023 / By. It fell out of favor in later years, but it has enjoyed a revival recently. 2 cups) 2-3 stalks celery, chopped (approx. Adds a great woodsy smokiness to the soup. Serve. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The secret to Meatloaf thats brimming with flavor: GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper. Pour beans into a bowl or pan, cover with water, and soak overnight (for at least 8 hours). Required fields are marked *, document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()), Get in Touch Cant wait to share all my delicious smoking and grilling adventures with you! 5. Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Ham Type Flavor (corn Syrup Solids, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein, Pork Fat, Natural Ham Flavor, Sugar, Onion Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking Agent). We use only the beans from the package and season the soup with spices from my Grandmothers recipe. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce heat and continue to simmer-covered, for about 2 hours or until the beans are tender. 2. Increase the amount of carrots, celery, and onion; add chopped bell peppers; stir in spinach or kale near the end of the cooking time. Heres what weve found to help you out. Have a seat at my tablelet's chat, eat, and have fun! Two-Story 4-Bedroom Neoclassical Home for a Narrow Lot with Balcony (Floor Plan), Homestratosphere's Editorial Staff & Writers, Los Angeles Modern Stilt Home Featured in Heat (Listed for $1.599 Million), International House Flipper Alex Camacho Makes $80k Profit on One House Flip, Bugsy Siegel Murder Mansion in Beverly Hills Flats (Listed for $17 Million), Zsa Zsa Gabors Pink Palm Springs Palace (Listed for $3.8 Million), 35 Kitchen Breakfast Bars The Latest In Casual Kitchen Dining. Generously rub with brown sugar all over ham. Trust me. Kielbasa or smoked sausage would be great, or Italian sausage. Servings: 8, I, beautiful, kind, smart and valued reader of Rachel Cooks, do solemnly swear, to never, ever, ever throw away a ham bone.. Please try again. I recommend an hour and a half, but no worries if you go longer than that. Oh, I can feel the yummy warmth of this bean soup just from looking at the picture. Name ~ Literal MeaningSerrano ham ~ ham from the sierra, or mountainsProsciutto ~ ham (prosciugare) from Italy. Now you really have no excuses for throwing it out. Dried beans need a good long time to soak. This was the original Colonial ham, sheep being more available to the colonists than pigs. VERSATILE | Goya Ham Flavored Concentrate comes as a powder and is excellent as a base for soups; on chicken, meat and rice dishes, and even to make savory gravies. If youve got leftovers, and you might because this recipe is on the larger side, simply portion them out into freezer-safe containers and pop them in the freezer! It is prepared from the hind leg of acorn-fed pigs from the Westphalia forest in Germany. 4. Plus, chicken goes well as a pizza topping or along with your omelet. Out of ham flavor packets or want to try something different? This Italian meat is served thinly sliced as an appetizer. 1. Excellent for enhancing the flavour of pea & ham soup. halved lengthwise then sliced Into 1/2 Inch pieces. Easy to make in less than an hour using your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Ingredients Scale 1 med onion, diced 2 med carrots, sliced 1 cup sliced portobello mushrooms 1 can chopped green chiles ( 4oz) 3 cloves garlic, minced 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth BAGEL TIME Topped with Pimp My Salad Activated Super Seeds !! Stir to combine. If you want to avoid ham or if you simply dont have it in your kitchen, barbecue chicken might be a great option. Heres how its done. 3. DYK around one third of food is lost or wasted? A seasoning packet is a simple and effective way to get extra flavor into your food. 4. Not all pork products are processed. Pour in the undrained diced tomatoes. I am afraid if I rinse, add soup ingredients and cook, they will remain hard. 2. Please read my disclosure policy. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. If it isn't easily available in your locality, you can go for its substitutes. Coo This kind isnt as salty and the smoked flavor really shines. Its high in protein but low in carbs and fat. Gross! Saut chopped onions, carrots, and celery in a Dutch oven or stockpot. Flavorings can compensate for flavor loss during processing, substitute for ingredients, lower production costs and increase shelf stability. Its thinly sliced, and meant to be eaten on a meat and cheese arrangement or in pastas and dumplings. Hi, I'm Rachel! An authentic caldero recipe, this beef stew is prepared in a traditional cooking pot called a caldero, or in a heavy kettle that makes it a Latin classic! Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Tomato Paste, 6 Ounce, Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Vegetable Oil, 48 Fl Oz, Good enough flavour, but pricey for what it is. and our Adding different cheeses always adds the wow factor to your dishes. Therefore, if you replace your ham with prosciutto, you might want to skip adding any extra salt to your food. It can be a filling ingredient for a rich breakfast or enhance the flavor of a lunch sandwich. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Cook beans as directed on packaging. This post may contain affiliate links. In Caribbean countries, especially Cuba, flaky pastries called Pastelitos are eaten for breakfast, as snacks and for dessert. While the ham bone does add really great flavor as it simmers slowly with the beans, you could substitute sausage. Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 8 Ounces Item model number : 600041 UPC : 098308002093 Manufacturer : Southeastern Mills ASIN : B00016LA8E Place in the two gallon bag. Bean soups tend to do this, and its lovely because you dont have to thicken the soup yourself. I think I would put it in for even more flavor? Optional Spices. Are the beans supposed to be soft after boiling and soaking? What is in ham flavor packet? It has the reputation of being one of the oldest hams in the world. One question- the bag of 15 bean soup mix usually comes with a seasoning packet. No nasty additives or artificial flavors. Weve done all the hard work, so youll get the benefit of beans from a can that taste like you soaked them overnight and made the sauce from scratch! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Step One - Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Throw in those raw veggies and break down the complex sugars to release flavor. Its also the most popular. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Call your soup 16 bean soup or 15 bean soup, its all the same! Why use as a substitute: This air cured ham is similar in flavor to Serrano hamsmooth and lightly salted. It tastes so much better. Thank you, Sherri, Im so happy to hear you enjoyed this. Add as desired to your favorite bean soup recipe. If youre looking for a quicker bean soup, try my popular bean and bacon soup or Instant Pot black bean soup. Just thin it out as needed with water. <3. Add salt. Grandmas easy old-fashioned sausage and bean soup is perfect for cool winter nights. Hope you give this recipe a try! Warm up inside out with a savory casserole of beef and potatoes simmered in sofrito, tomato sauce, spices and beef bouillon for a positively flavorful, comforting meal. Remove the ham bone and if theres any ham still clinging to the bone, pull it off and add it to your soup. Pour in the brine and remove the air from the bag until the leg of lamb is completely brined. These are my top substitutes for a packet of ham flavor. Refrigerate leftover soup in covered containers. Open the oven bag or aluminum foil when the ham is about 15 minutes away from being done. Round roasts, London broil, and round steaks originate in this area. Nestle that ham bone in, bring the soup to a boil, turn the heat down, and simmer. It is served in paper thin slices, and commonly paired with Manchego cheese, or tapas. Apart from these, you can also try Black Forest ham, York ham, or Capocollo (as known in US) or capicola (as known in Canada) as a replacement for Serrano ham. Pancetta ham is Italian bacon, and it is often substituted for capicola ham in recipes. Ham in Italian is called prosciutto di Parma, so Parma ham is basically prosciutto. Serrano ham is a mild and salty Spanish ham. Stir well. Prosciutto tends to be much saltier than regular ham. Chicken and Cheese Sliders. In an 8-quart pot, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium-high heat, until the oil begins to shimmer. I have used this forever but thought I had used my last cube until I found this at Amazon. Add the beans to the crockpot. Serve. DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Include a thickening ingredient in the recipe. (Not tomato or lemon juice yet!). Found on the tables of Colombia and Venezuela, many families make Arepas as a fun and flavorful substitute for the common dinner roll. I hope you loved it! The value per box is fair. The long answer is me suggesting that you try my Southern cornbread, Bisquick biscuits, no-knead bread, or quick and easybeer bread! Great Northern beans or another white bean would be perfect. This vegan / vegetarian, ham flavored seasoning is perfect for flavoring your soups, stews, sauces, casseroles, and fake meats. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, you can find chicken breast ham and turkey ham. 1. Toss the brine. pound cooked ham, diced. Also located in the hind leg portion of the animal, lamb ham is made from a leg of lamb. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Save the ham flavor packet for after the entire cooking time is up. Stir to combine. It saves valuable time and removes the meat component or animal products. They use sliced ham or ham lunch meats for lunch and for snacks. It is pricey as compared to others in the list. Avoiding any nasty additives like high levels of monosodium glutamate. 9. Follow the below to extract real natural ham flavor for your dishes. Speck is made from the pigs thigh, rubbed with herbs, and dry cured. Stir to combine and then cook the chili on manual high pressure for 45 minutes. . While the ham bone does add really great flavor as it simmers slowly with the beans, you could substitute sausage. I'D LOVE TO SEE! When I think of Sausage And Bean Soup, I think of my Grandma. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2021. It is a quick way to develop a smoke flavor with minimal effort to your dishes. Since its a processed food, the processing causes major problems in the body like high blood pressure and diabetes just to name two. Cook on high 5 hours (or low for 7-8) or until beans are tender. Making this soup ahead of time, or even making the soup a day or so ahead of time, will allow the flavors to mix and marry like a dream! Ingredients: Ketonia Sandwich Rolls 1 bag of Ketonia Bread Mix 2 tbs softened butter 1 cup warm water 1 tbs instant yeast 1 tsp honey Pork Marinade 5 pounds boneless pork shoulder 1 cup goya mojo marinade 4 bay leaves Sandwich Components 1 9-inch Ketonia rolls 4 thin slices glazed ham (about 4 ounces) 3 to 4 thin slices Genoa salami with peppercorns (about 1 ounce) 2 thin slices Swiss cheese (about 1 ounce) 1 tablespoon yellow mustard Pickles to taste Softened butter for grilling Pork Marinade Combine pork shoulder, Goya mojo marinade, and bay leaves in a gallon-sized zip-lock bag. Stuff it with bread crumbs and Asiago and mozzarella cheeses. I recommend soaking them overnight, or at least 8 hours. s a whole lot of hearty with a little bit of smoky. People turn to this website for substitutes and we deliver. Bean soup freezes well. I hope you find this blog helpful and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me! If you dont want all that sodium in your life, ask your butcher in the grocery store to grind fresh turkey for you. Allow it to become room temperature. But you can also add slices of it to your omelet or stir fry. Soak dried beans overnight or for at least 8 hours. Serrano ham is also sold thinly sliced like Prosciutto. Is this product vegan? Though, we cannot find exact alternatives for any substance in the world, we have hoarded close replacements for the Serrano ham. Best beans ever!!! , which has become a legacy in our home. Equipment youll need: large soup pan Be aware of salt levels if combined with bacon or chicken stock. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Some recipes call for ham hock or hog jowl. Just like your mother and grandmother made it. They contain lots of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. A ham flavoring packet can be split into 3 components. Add chili powder, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, and black pepper. <3. And just for kicks, here is the list of ingredients: Salt, dextrose, maltodextrin, sugar, bacon flavor (which has nine ingredients in and of itself), disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, ham flavor (which has an additional four ingredients), and silicon dioxide added as an anti-caking aid. Other Names: Speck Americano, Smoked Prosciutto. Even consider another type of meat like sausage or even salami! Add the diced ham, and simmer for another 10 minutes. This 15 bean soup is a warm and comforting soup, perfect for cool weather and includes no strange seasoning packets! She's vegetarian, so I need an alternative flavoring. Add 2 tsp. Place rinsed split peas, onion, carrot and butter/margarine in a large pot (if using meat, add at this time) with 10 cups of water. So make sure you choose smoked rashers to elevate it further. Layer the ham, roast pork, salami, and cheese. Place beans, onions, ham bone, broth/water, garlic and chili powder in a 6qt slow cooker. Ian M. New member. The product is a great way to get ham flavor without the nitrates that I am allergic to. Some of us, though, could eat ham at every meal every day and not even blink. Choose a salami that you like, being it dry or smoked, and use it in the same way you would use your ham. Stir. Bring mixture to a boil and skim off any foam with a spoon. Its so good! This ham is not fully cooked but is dry cured so that it can be safely stored at room temperature. It can also be used on sandwiches. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, the tomatoes with their juices (1 can), and 2 teaspoons of salt and continue to simmer for another 15-20 minutes. Your email address will not be published. I am so happy I am doing my happy dance. However, be careful. It's mid-October 2020. Thank you. Honey is essential for a honey baked ham. (Or Can You Do Them At The Same Time? Life can be complicated, cooking shouldn't be! Bring to a boil, cover with lid and continue boiling for 30 minutes. This German ham undergoes natural curing and smoking over a mixture of beechwood and juniper woods, which results in imparting a bright pink color to the meat, and a distinctive smokey flavor. For a fancier meal or perhaps for Sunday dinner, try a turkey roulade. The Gauls, later the French, came up with the idea of the Black Forest and Westphalian ham. Copycat Panera Squash Soup Recipe - Vegetarian [with VIDEO]. 1 cup) 8 oz. The long answer is me suggesting that you try my. Ingredients 2 cups dry pinto beans (make sure that you get them from a certified gluten free company if gluten is an issue for you) 2 cups fat free ham broth (what is left after the broth is refrigerated overnight and the fat is taken off) 5 cups of water, divided 1 large onion, chopped 10. and juice in this recipe if youd like. There are several substitutes, one being speck. It is my go-to if catering for vegitarians for a boost of flavor. Serrano ham is also sold thinly sliced like Prosciutto. Keto Tampa Cuban Sandwich This Keto Tampa Cuban Sandwich is bound to have you obsessed! I believe that you can put a delicious meal on the table without stressing. Just skip that part and add diced ham at the end of the cooking time. SimplyMeatSmoking.com is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. A: Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators. Its everything you want in a bean soup with an Italian flare. lol, Very nice to use on anything and it isn't pork, Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2022, I'm able to use this on any and everything, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2021. It is also used as a stuffing component for meats like veal and steak, in filled breads, and as toppings in pizzas. Be sure to sort through the beans and discard any rocks or debris. 4. Its everything you want in a bean soup with an Italian flare. 6 Tasty Ideas for Your Next Cocktail. It is an Italian cured and smoked meat that spans the Northern Italy and Southern Austria regions. Due to the long shelf-life canning provides, you only have to cook what you want, when you want. Place the Ham in Roasting Pan. ), Your email address will not be published. You can upload: image. Honey Baked Ham typically have cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, I personally leave these out as I feel the overpower the 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE OVEN RECIPES, WHERE TO MEASURE BRISKET TEMPERATURE RECIPES, LACE COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE RECIPE RECIPES, BAKED LOW FAT TORTILLA CHIPS BRANDS RECIPES, ELBOW MACARONI RECIPES WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPES, CHOC CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM RECIPE RECIPES, WHAT IS SIMILAR TO PEACH SCHNAPPS RECIPES, 1 pkg [HamBeens 15 BEAN SOUP](/products/ham-beens-original-15-bean-soup), 8 cups low sodium chicken broth (can sub water, beef, or vegetable broth for added flavor), 1 leftover ham bone with meat (or ham hocks, diced ham or 1 lb.