What if things didn't turn out as light as they hoped? Maybe now he is getting better with his husband and kids. I love you guys. Please consider turning it on! Alba Potter was 1000% done with everyones shit. Petunia married a biochemist, and Harry grew up reading science and science fiction. Might've died, I suppose.". Just thought it would be fun to write a Hermione/Tony sibling story. The only who knows about this was only the black relatives and Luna except Harry's friends. Jarvis, tell Sirius to get his arse in here right now. one day he went to go out in disguise and left Delphini with his aunt Andromeda and Teddy. the secret son - a harry potter avengers crossover. Yes, I have conceived you myself! His father said with a huge, beaming smile. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Work Search: Author: Yoru_no_hate Published: 2015-12-26 Length: 42 pages Reviews: 0 reviews Dark Secrets Genres: Fantasy , You are now officially the last Marauder. Not evil Dumbledore, but not sane either. Rating: T She fights for every breath, desperately trying to claw her way out of the gaping chasm that is her heart. With your brother, Harry said very slowly, very carefully. Draco solves the case. WebHarry had his wish when a month after his wedding he found out he was pregnant. Then Jarvis called everyone to the common room, saying that it was important. Already on the search for himself outside of the boy who lived twice, Harry decides to visit his biological father. I replied the chances of two serial killers being in the same car are astronomical.. Many thanks to BlueWolfie , And Russian Translation!. His father was not James Potter but Severus Snape and everything was revealed in one of the attacks during his second year. Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, but they will love each other so damn much at the end, it wasn't supposed to be and I'm very disappointed with myself, McGonagall just decides she's Harry's grandmother now and people will just have to deal with it, romance won't start until Harry's an adult, Neville Longbottom/Luna Lovegood/Draco Malfoy, Jrmungandr | Jormungand | Midgard Serpent (Norse Religion & Lore), A Hunter and a Metamorphmagus Walk (Are Abducted) Into a Dungeon, pre-Gabriel/Sam Winchester - Relationship, Random arrival of Teddy and Sam brotp that I didn't know I had, And Harry Potter Books exist too because it's fun to imagine Harry bitching about them, Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, harry sets out to prove Tony is technically a villain, it's the facial hair that starts it all of course, it skirts around canon straight up til infinity war, A Dunderhead Walks into a Bar (he meets a hero there), Deathly Hallows and Drunken Butterflies: Variations on a Theme, not ron and hermione friendly but not bashing either, Harry Potter is Lord of Multiple Noble Houses, Harry uses his money to buy nice things because why the hell not, in this house we love theo nott and blaise zabini, in this house we believe in women supremacy. One-shot and fluff. You have all probably noticed how inconsistent my updates have been in the past two years, this is due to various personal reasons I do not feel comfortable disclosing, it is also due to these reasons that I have officially decided to step back. His husband was not as young as he and had been ready for kids long before. Bienvenides al flufftober, a ships atpicos y a diferentes formas de amar. Harry Evans was outside playing catch with the rest of Slytherin's ball These were posted on my website last year. WebHarry unwrapped his legs from his husband's waist and pushed him back in the large bed so that Harry was on top of him and could control the pace. A war against muggles. Petunia married a biochemist, and Harry grew up reading science and science fiction. Padfoot, you offered me a home right after I'd just called you a mass murderer. Due to a jealous Ron, there is a problem in the DADA class that was using a new potion as part of a new experiment of using potions and defense combined. His husband was not as young as he and had been ready for kids long before. He also has a brother named Jim who's believed to be the Boy Who Lived. A war against muggles. I love you guys. Harry had his knees at either side of Severus hips and began to raise and fall on the Author: Yoru_no_hate Published: 2015-12-26 Length: 42 pages Reviews: 0 reviews Dark Secrets Genres: Fantasy , If you chose her, over me so be it. It was quite frankly embarrassing, he thought, as he stared down the arrow of a crossbow into slated blue eyes, suspicion clear in their -admittedly quite lovely- depths. He said thanks, how do you know Im not a serial killer? Then his hand went to his phone again. As he embraced the warmth of death and welcomed it he woke up againin a strange world with marks that he didnt know other than his scars. 'Stark has a son?' The war took everything from him. Decision is yours! He doesn't trust anyone, and never stays in one spot for long, lives his life on the run. Hadrian James Potter adopted son of James Potter and Lily Potter ne Evans. WebHarry smiled sadly. He's actually crying!'. Work Search: How had the "savior of the light" Harry Potter been thrown into the darkest part of Azkaban? The Potters were, for many generations, Pure-blood, up until the birth of Harry Potter in 1980, but they were excluded from the Sacred Twenty-Eight due to their egalitarian stance on blood purity. The Potters were, for many generations, Pure-blood, up until the birth of Harry Potter in 1980, but they were excluded from the Sacred Twenty-Eight due to their egalitarian stance on blood purity. WebHarry had his wish when a month after his wedding he found out he was pregnant. Why are his best friends okay with this? The Green Herring. And new friends, like Hermione Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell [This is by far the most famous fan fiction out there. Trying to house the Avengers is anything but a piece of cake, especially while ignoring his crush on Captain America of all people. Thankfully he has Harry by his side. Its Halloween and students are enjoying the feast when it is interrupted by the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Disturbingly, sometimes they even used their murders to communicate with each other, challenging the other. Harry had no idea how he had ended up in this predicament. Based on this quote: Picked up a hitchhiker last night. This can be read as a stand-alone or a part of the series. She just lost her husband, daughter and son-in-law in one go. He went through more heartache after the war. Exasperated? His husband met his eyes and smiled lightly for him, despite the anger Harry could see building there. ", "It is sir," Jarvis intoned " He's coming up now.". He's determined to get to the bottom of Potter's mysteries, and if Harry isn't going to be the hero then Severus will step up and get it done. If anyone questions you, mention the note. Where on earth have you been? It's not that I don't appreciate you guys because I do, I really do, and your support has helped me more than you will ever know but I'm going to need your support for this too.You will hear from me again someday in the future but until then, thank you and see you soon.Theodore]. 21 Weasleys and Counting. Most of the humor stems from hilarious misunderstandings that arise as "Harry" interacts with his classmates, Hogwarts staff, and Voldemort's former comrades. Part 1 of Crossovers I want to see Language: English Words: 194 I also remember Harry has his arms around Hermione while watching the Christmas tree with Harry Potter is an International Quidditch Star with a dark secret behind his celebrity smile; Draco Malfoy is an Auror assigned to a case where he has to catch the worlds most dangerous and renowned criminal. #ron Destruction and Death. I also remember Harry has his arms around Hermione while watching the Christmas tree with Harry loves visiting Shell Cottage. WebPotter was the surname of an old wizarding family descended from Ignotus Peverell and Linfred of Stinchcombe. Hes known many people, saved many lives, changed the world. She goes after the people involved, but she never expected to find love in her best friend's brother. He and Sebastian had hoped it wouldn't take long as it could for men. And Nick, you have stood by me through thick and thin, been ten times better than my best friend who walked out on me during the fucking Horcrux hunt. But nothing tops finding out that he has a son. WebHarry Potter Chuck Hansen Raleigh Becket John Winchester Patrick Jane Kelly Severide Percy Jackson Jamie Dutton Gale Hawthorne Raylan Givens Uchiha Itachi Billy Butcher Daemon Targaryen Thomas Barrow Aegon II Targaryen Rick Flag Richard B. Riddick Top Harry Potter Otherwise known as Top Harry Drabbles 2.0 Part 2 of Top Harry Universe Harry invites Hermione and her parents to his apartment for Christmas and Harry cooks for the Granger. His husband met his eyes and smiled lightly for him, despite the anger Harry could see building there. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather & Harry Potter, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, shes a little off with murderous tendencies, if shes a serial killer then whats the worst, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Peverell, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, The Deathly Hallows doesn't make one Master of Death, but most people don't care - yes even Dumbledore, Graphic Description of Torture : Seriously Heed that Warning If you're Squeamish, This I Do For You (I Know It's Already Over), Ministry of Magic Employee Hermione Granger, just once though since Harry ends things with them, I do not understand the uk law system and it shows, no beta we die like the dursleys #deserved, the prologue only starts to make sense in like chapter five, Sequel to So Twisted does it grow, by Sadsnail, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, DMLE | Department of Magical Law Enforcement (Harry Potter), The Cupboard Under The Stairs (Harry Potter), Brief Mention of Infidelity (Not between Draco and Harry), without the murder part this is a pretty chill fic. After Pettigrew and Voldemort's deaths, Harry assumed that he would have a peaceful life. At all.}. Harry Potter the boy from the cupboard under the stairs was her best friend. A terrifying killer who has never been seen, not even a silhouette or anything.Harry Potter, on the other hand, is the notorious murderer edgily named: Master of Death. But hey, at least he's not a horse, so there's that. And now he is stuck in a web of people who had fallen in love with him. They became famous and rich for their delicious food. Destruction and Death. A literal Hell on Earth for the magical kind. Tom Riddle is the infamous, well-known serial killer: Lord Voldemort. They go to Hogwarts and see tons of opportunity there. Nick exclaimed. In a obsessive and possessive way. Both of them are married to each other, not knowing the other was their rival. Like the paintings Teddys grandmother keeps around the cottage: wistful, virginal women with flowers in their hair and young, sad-eyed knights carrying single red roses. Full of light and magic. Harry and Draco arrive at platform 9 3/4, this time to send their kids to Hogwarts. Hes been around for a bit. The Potters were, for many generations, Pure-blood, up until the birth of Harry Potter in 1980, but they were excluded from the Sacred Twenty-Eight due to their egalitarian stance on blood purity.