Change the way planetary positions are calculated. I do not know what her motives are, but as Ive said before, I am struck by the sense of a storyboard. A big reason is certainly his own childhood. I imagine it will only increase as March approaches. When Harry reportedly told the Queen What Meghan wants, Meghan gets it was over the Grenville Emerald Kokoshnik tiara Meghan wanted to wear for the wedding. Thank you. He is hugely Virgo and this is the sign we associate with anxiety and depression risk. A the moment Andrew uttered the question, all the lights in the studio went out. He could pull it off. I am sorry for this very late reply; you wrote on 10th February and it is now 5th March, but I hope you enjoy the new podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-astrology-show-podcast-with-jessica-adams/id1672716621. It prompted me to go back to your Harry Meghan charts and wedding chart and I looked more closely at the possible marriage 3 days earlier. TB thought shes just distancing herself because her books coming soon but DW thought its because their popularity in the US is falling. Read a report that $950 dollar a seat tickets to Hs BetterUp talk in March have allegedly barely sold a third of seats for his section. I cant imagine British soldiers walking around talking about their kill-rate and becoming dehumanized. The last I heard on this subject was that some American newspapers were picking up on the allegations and running stories about it. Anyone can go. Some of it is excruciating. She has upset her younger son and his family by reducing titles from Prince/Princess to count/countess to slim the monarchy and taken the flak saying its so her heir Frederick wont have to do it. I have to correct my last comment, albeit a minor point-I said we wait with baited breath, which should be bated breath. I dont think she would have given in to someone she didnt love. Diana herself said that at the moment Harry was born Charles closed himself off from her. Thank you very much for your compliment. I adore reading the content provided on your site, thanks always! Gas is a Neptune-ruled idea in astrology. Do you think she was pregnant the second time? Sarah Vine has picked up on Meghans absence from the public eye and thats fair enough. I love your research plus the information from your viewers. January 31st 2018 Moon 11 Leo Sun 11 Aquarius There is already a split among Anglicans with some arguing that the likes of Sandi Toksvig and her petition against the bishops is not relevant to the church anyway; Christianity has always been out of step with the culture, since the time of Jesus. Thank you so much. Literally unpredictable, in the way of these things, in astrology. This triggers three generations: those born with Uranus, Neptune or Pluto in Libra. Meghan said on Oprah she already knew Princess Eugenie before she met H. Makes his comment in Spare that she didnt know who Eugenies father Prince Andrew was, seem suspect. He is in the best cycle in 12 years to do that, prematurely, until May 2023. Elaine, Diana and Harry did have the same transits during the media and publishing world cyclones around them. Ireland is interesting because the astrology has long suggested a new division of the United Kingdom from the year 2026. A slight angle change and different lens can distort size quite a bit. Also apparently not doing the coronation. The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, the BBC reported on May 8th 2018, had been listening to Stormzy, the grime superstar, before the wedding of Harry and Meghan. Hi Jessica, H&Ms team ought to have given that product placement a bit more thought, if thats what it is. If Charles doesnt get to wear the crown this year or at all and William is prevented from it as a result of an accident (which I hope doesnt happen) I seriously hope Princess Anne becomes the Regent. Ive not seen the body language experts on YouTube so will take a look. I guess the feeling of United Kingdom and Commonwealth subjects in particular, is like the John Lennon song: Gimme Some Truth. I knew only that it concerned the future of the monarchy. I am not sure about the truth of the infamous moon bump photo shoot, but the fact that Welby abandoned the Synod to perform Archies christening instead, having already gone behind the backs of the bishops to hear Meghan and Harrys secret vows will have stayed with many Anglicans. If you were writing this, what would you dream up? In Dec 2007, both Jupiter and Pluto will be crossing Williams Ascendant and expressing the theme of death and rebirth. The Behaviour Panel, 3 Americans and 1 Briton. In another age, Harry would have been treated as a remittance man, who they would have been paid to go and live in another country and under the guise of a different name. And I do believe that there is great love between the two of them, but it can never be a great love story in most of the publics eyes with the way it played out. What are the universal themes for us to learn about processing pain versus expressing pain, compassionate communication , true understanding rather than truths, rupture and repair? Report in todays Guardian newspaper, Archbishop Welby told group of MPs in a private meeting Lambeth Palace that he would rather see the Church of England lose its privileged status as the established church of the country than risk the global church fracturing over disagreements on same-sex marriage. Harry, as a result will eventually come back to the UK and live a very solitary life. So then Welby had to explain himself and state the first exchange of vows was not legal. By the same token, there were no obvious ramifications when genealogists traced the true royal lineage to an English migrant to Australia as the rightful heir to the English throne, Michael Hastings of Jerilderie, since deceased, but with descendants here. Ive spent a large portion of my day reading through your comments. View this post on Instagram. Surely one of his first assignments was to sort out the Harry-Meghan-Andrew mess? Jessica This was a good read. Harry makes no mention of this series of photographs in. The grey air around the ceremony you saw was something bigger. It just does what it does. Later on, from the second week of February it gels. Married clergy from the Church of England can now become priests in the Catholic Church, so there is a split of sorts there as well. Camilla was hidden in plain sight in the congregation at the wedding. The only interest the world has in H&M is there connection to the Royal family and the insider knowledge that they have. However, DST was not applied consistently before the 70s. Hi Jessica, Having been both an author and editor in the world of Penguin Random House and Transworld in my time, I can tell you that the hardback comes first, the mass-market paperback comes second, and even though the former has made it into the Guinness Book of World Records, the biggest profits come from the latter. Virtue signalling. Lady C then answers, quote, I am telling you, everybody is sitting on a massive secret. We did lose three amazing people in 1997; a very sad year. I am curious about the echoes of the past in Harrys saga. You never know. Prince Harry has been very open about experiencing flashbacks from cameras linked to his mothers death etc which most people understand to be linked to PTSD. He is likely to be a quick-tempered man with poor tolerance for others. A symptom of depression is a total lack of motivation or extreme tiredness, so one of the easiest things to do is try free hypnosis from Glenn Harrold or Dr. Paul McKenna online and just fall asleep to it. Comeuppance? This is what I have: (1) Charles will not be king (2) by default Camilla will not be queen and will get her karma (3) Harry and Meghans marriage goes through an irreversible position which may include 2 houses not sure if this meant a split? Yes, a few people have raised this anomaly. Everyone had their heads down reading the program except Charlotte. Paperback edition, never-before-seen colour photographs, new front page story. And he is so deluded by her (or brainwashed/ gaslighted) that any target is justified. Given the Libra patterns I am seeing in 2023, 2024 this is about the law and Anglican doctrine as much as husband and wife, King and Queen (or Queen Consort) and so on. Any thoughts Jessica? What struck me when I saw Catherine on a recent news clip was her clothes, no, her COSTUME, including grooming and high stilettos. Power drips away. She died in 1995. I had a very strong sense, not a feeling, but a sense of connectedness with her, but it was dark, and I knew she was angry. Was it Russia befriending China as USAs enemy? She demonstrates strong leadership qualities and an affinity for royal protocol despite her young age. When I open it, I find a strange-looking object about three feet in size the only thing this object vaguely resembles is the ornate hand of a large clock. This line of thought leads me to the person who claims to be the son of Charles, Simon Charles Dorante-Day, living in Australia. I feel awkward and unprepared for her sudden and unannounced arrival. Maybe a look at the natal chart of Henry Herbert and how it fits with Harry would be an interesting exercise. Push back. If one were writing the next episode of The Harry and Meghan Show, a separation would be good ratings. Have you seen the article in the Mail online about Meghan and Clevr? Harry Styles 2018 Horoscope And Astrology Name: Harry Styles Date of Birth: Tuesday, February 01, 1994 Time of Birth: 00:00:00 Place of Birth: Redditch Longitude: 1 W 50 Latitude: 52 N 30 Time Zone: 0.0 Information Source: Dirty Data AstroSage Rating: Dirty Data Harry Styles Horoscope About Harry Styles Harry Styles Love Horoscope Was she then deceived by paid trolls on Twitter and Facebook who began a whisper campaign that she was using a Moonbump to fake her pregnancy, because she was adopting or hiring a surrogate? This is a manufactured war. There is talk that Diana was having an affair with the late Henry Herbert 17th Earl of Pembroke before Harry was born and that he is Harrys father. Could the psychic feelings about the wedding described have been about danger signalled by Diana, or maybe just that the wedding was wrong because it had already taken place, a Uranus in Taurus event shaking the world. Both fell in love with captains. Camilla does in fact have karma going back to the years Diana was still with us and she must repay that, according to the astrology but also be repaid if she is owed, spiritually. As such, they are not going to want to see this kind of sibling rivalry and drama play out amongst their own children. She is maybe along Diana because perhaps she wants to be seen in the same light. I keep getting the Prodigal son story in my head. Detail is famously a Virgo preoccupation. Nostradamus is open to interpretation and the last king prediction is something I disagree with, having read the 16th century edition. I have found that he does seem to unearth interesting information & connects dots in an original way, in my opinion. The other baby brother spare would eventually become Richard III after Edwards own death & who declared Edwards sons (the Princes in the Tower) illegitimate thus making himself King. With so many thanks to you, Becky, https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2023/01/meghan-markles-lincolnshire-ancestor-was-beheaded-on-henry-viiis-order/. I can see no one, but I can hear voices in the distance. March is going to be fascinating. From the day Trump won the election in 2016 and I heard a strong voice saying Russia it has been clear to me that the cold war never stopped. x. I am always pleased when psychics join the conversation. Its a clever solution that would enable LGBTQ people to co-exist with the traditionalists, as you say. This feels like a looming crisis, doesnt it? But Prince Harry child Archie, I also felt he be going back to the uk, when is is older, but his sister will be an artist and to art, and with many rumours but Archie is the one who going to reunite with Prince George, Any advice on my chart, for the month of January. This is in keeping with the problems with the dresses, her father and Prince Charles stepping in to give her away, the press coverage issues etc. Sorry to state the obvious, but it is up to all of us to make up our own minds. It can happen on this transit. If the Commonealth is in danger I fear that more smaller countries may upsticks, which is their right, of course. The eclipse was in the chart area associated with pregnancy and children. So on to the present-day, and staying aware of the coming cycle you mention in your answer to me. Thank you for your fascinating research. So, for example, you would not take a job with a control freak boss who wanted to see all your emails. People are fed up with them all. I do not know how easy or difficult it is to post a false Tweet, and the photoshoppers may have been very busy little beavers. Quickly followed by a speed dial call to his therapist (around the same time his wife claimed she was dissuaded from reaching out for mental help). (4) It seems that Prince George figures prominently here in March? If you could take a quick look at his chart and let me know your thoughts on what college(s) he gets into/attend I would greatly appreciate it. Perhaps you might feel the same. The excitement of Russian America, or American Russia, ends. She loves a duel. Is there anything in it? Their engagement was announced in January 1923 and they married in April of the same year. Harry mentioned they would have given them up when they were negotiating their 1/2 time Royals shtick but this is one more Scorpio manipulation and revenge game Harry is playing on his father. Why are so many of us doing so much feeling for a story that isnt ours? I also just heard from my colleague Kyra Oser who is one of the most respected psychics and mediums in the world, based in Canada. unique traits of plants, animals and humans. The Church of England is pursuing the idea of a female God at the General Synod. This may be so, but another option is that the ghost writer is not contracted to display his own intellect and beliefs, but to portray those of his subject, using his language, his emphases and distorted perceptions, and his intentions. Andrew is supposedly refusing to move in. It is about the bedroom and courtship. In my work, almost every day involves two or three clients with family problems. I was saw him sitting with is head in his hands trying to stop the noises in his head. Now, Gyles is also a superb royal author, former politician and friend of Prince Philip and he confirmed the Queens sad diagnosis of bone marrow cancer during the last years of Her Majestys life in Queen Elizabeth: An Intimate Portrait. Every chart is hit then. The start of something bigger? Not too far down the track Foster was marrying Meghans old school friend. Wouldnt a careful editor or writer be thinking about ways to keep the reader on the authors side? Do not walk into a Pluto problem, even though it would be short-lived (Pluto is obviously gone from Capricorn in March and can only retrograde). This is not far. You mention sister issues. And yet, there are more crises ahead; this hasnt even started, according to the chart. I have been doing some research on Harry, Meghan, Russia and the astrological charts, ahead of a podcast with Sarah Vine at the Daily Mail and an interview in the Daily Express. I am embarrassed at the enormity of the gift and refuse it, saying Prince Charles might be cross if she gave it away. MP Ben Bradshaw is quoted in The Church Times as saying Parliament created the Anglican Church and may come up with a Parliamentary solution to the same sex marriage impasse. Their church and state are also disestablished now. Thank you very much for your reply to my comment. If I was Ian or Peter Fleming and this was the Fifties, Id be writing this whole scenario up. Hi Jessica, Spare itself is of course a storyboard with all those Neptune transits sweeping Harrys chart, and transits to his natal Neptune. As Meghans birth data is not AA (completely reliable; based on time, date and place of birth) there is no point in looking beyond the superficial aspects of it. Catherine just launched her Shaping Us campaign about how the first years of our lives greatly shape our future and our future mental health. If this was an episode of The Crown you could create several storylines. Ever since he publishes something nasty or attention seeking on Kates birthday. It is a manifesto that can be weaponised, and just has been. crisis coming for the Anglican Church could this be beginning/part of that? King Charles & Camillas wedding, of course is a different matter. He was also the first author to expose J Edgar Hoovers misdemeanors, and of course, exposed the Marilyn Monroe/Kennedy affairs. If this is true it seems a bit of a coincidence that Harry was given the name Henry when he was born. As a general pattern in your life, until the year 2044, you will realise that you are being drawn to circles of people who can move mountains together. Thank you! Thank you for sharing your insightful thoughts and our comments. Some of my Harry, Meghan and Oprah psychic astrology predictions from as far back as 2017 are coming to pass. There is also a question about the FBI under Donald Trump, during the era known as Trump Russia. Meghan of course played an FBI agent on television. In ..1989, I had what Jung might have termed two big dreams. Hi Jessica, Hope you are having a lovely cup of tea! Senior Anglican George Pitcher, who advised a previous Archbishop of Canterbury, has mused, if there were even two other people watching, then there were two witnesses and so the Church of England may have an issue. I can feel echoes across history. These things go through multiple checks and edits. Yes, The Guardian were given Spare. Harry is definitely motivated by money and he will do and say ANYTHING to get it. Army barracks Dear Jessica, Oh, yes She said emphatically, I was a martyr.. Coincidence? Do you see Charlotte ever becoming Queen? Oh dearthis is turning into the perfect storm, not exactly a storm in a teacup! Not sure anyone really cares what happens to Andrew/Harkles any more. I dont think either of them showed any consideration for Dianas feelings and while it is certainly not the first time two people have had an affair and also hurt the third person in the situation greatly, they can never truly be an example to the world in the way Queen Elizabeth II was. You are also right the balance of power is shifting. The book would have been legalled very carefully and any editor worth her salt would have raised the danger of that admission by Harry. Youd expect the Archbishop of Canterbury to be in the eye of the storm, as he has already clearly shown his loyalty to Meghan and Harry, far ahead of the people (the people again us) by doing what he did. In regard to your revelation that the Church of England is pursuing the idea of a female God at the General Synod, well, Heavens to Betsy (Betsi?). I think Linda died before this book was written/published. Its an odd book, have you read it? As to the end game, I am afraid there is something very dark here. Why he doesnt name the Russian who gave them their Canadian refuge when they left the United Kingdom. I have always been curious about Meghan telling Oprah Winfrey she and Harry had a secret marriage, three days before the rest of us saw the pair in church. My question is, will the scales fall from Harrys eyes, resulting in him successfully getting away from Meghan Markle before she discards him, the final stage in the narcissists playbook? If so, standard advice is to get in the well of the car. Its breathtaking to watch how your mind works in all your features you do a thorough research every time, consider all points, summarize them, and then engage the readers with their responses. Thanks as always & wishing you a happy weekend, I have seen some of the clips from interviews and Im horrified by what I see psychically when I see Hs face. If true, could it have been a contributing factor to Andrews settling out of court? Harry Styles Astrology Report; Harry Styles Images for Phrenology; Get Your Birth Chart/Kundli Now. Perhaps she secretly did, maybe under another name. I think I will view these stories now through a different lens. Why do you suppose that Meghan Markle risked the legality of not one but two marriages? Regarding splits in the Church of England, it seems there is already a formal division where traditionalist priests that cannot accept the role of women in the modern Church are allocated to work exclusively in parishes which support that same view. Charles could still be crowned, but Camilla should probably go out for tea that day. I tried pulling a tarot card for both Prince William and Prince Harry and I got the Knight of Cups, so Im hoping that means that perhaps one of them will make the journey to rescue the other? I have been struck by the glaring inconsistencies with the Sussexes, too numerous to mention, but one example being Harry starring in a campaign for Travalyst, founded by him, for sustainable travel, and then taking private flight after private flight, with considerable carbon output. Pluto leaves the sign of the elite ruling the masses, and enters the sign of equality, diversity and community. The battle royal that is coming will be about same-sex Holy Matrimony and what a valid wedding is. For some reason, I see him as Mr Collins to Markles Lady Catherine de Bourgh. Very odd then spending all that cash on those very expensive lawyers to spend the past few months coming up with excuses/reasons to try to persuade the court to throw it out. Astrology is really useful if nothing makes sense. It always has been, ever since Henry VIII created the Church of England, as monarchs always redefine what it is. Thank you so much, thats very kind of you to say. The testifying wont be pleasant but probably not the main worry. This feature may end up being most commented of 2023 on my website by the time we finish the first phase of Pluto in Aquarius (June 2023) which is the cycle behind all this monarchy malarkey. I read around the time of their engagement that R/M would have told her friends how she was going to reform the royal institution into a new shape and bring it into the modern age. This is something very new. What has happened to Prince Andrew and now, the family as a whole, does not feel accidental or random. Booksellers Also, intriguingly, in 1820 when Uranus and Neptune were previously in conjunction and in the sign of Capricorn another Prince of Wales very nearly brought down the monarchy. I really hate Harry (who I feel is more evil than Meghan)and I dont want him to succeed in his agenda to bring down William. Thank you so much Janie Bee. Netflix and Hs book and interviews not having produced overwhelmingly positive responses from Hollywood/media/public opinion poll results through the floor we now seem to be getting endless hints/comments supposedly on MMs behalf distancing herself from it all. An oil painting of Harrys todger? (Well both, actually). From memory I answered a question about Ireland some years ago, saying similar things. This fits the astrology perfectly. I found that I could not escape the feeling of obligation to offer what I had come across, for consideration, and consideration only. No, what I feel, and it is a nagging feeling is to do with the legality of George vis marriage to Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon. The currency is yet to appear long time coming and in fact Australia has confirmed Charles wont appear on any notes in future. Was the Arab League involved? Julie. The floods appeared later so it wouldnt be a huge surprise if the family left Riven Rock. Edward had a jealous, easily lead brother who plotted against him despite being forgiven the first round. They create another reality (and money added to it) you are invincible, misunderstood, victim etcDoesnt anyone take H/Hs problems seriously, other than his relatives in the UK. Read more. Pluto leaving Capricorn for Aquarius is always the end of male power at the top and the rise of female power and people power (men and women together). That stuck with me because of the way it was said and who told me. Astrology cannot predict death, of course - and never should - but it does predict changes to the currency. Members are puzzled and Mumsnet HQ have posted that they have their tech team working on it and they havent removed them!! Of course in this day and age, it would be impossible for them to be incognito. Thanks so much for your insight and replyI know youve probably got a big queue on this one. I stroked my chin thoughtfully again, when during the World Cup, Stormzy was allegedly denied his flight because of passport issues at the airport. what an enthralling discussion this is and continues to be. QE2 inherited it from her grandmother Queen Mary and wore it several times in all 3 versions. Are they going to disrupt the proposed coronation? Interesting that Janie Bee mentions JER the body language guy. 6) Sun Mercury Venus in 3rd house makes one popular writer and if somehow Jupiter aspects the, then one become a very famous scholar, writer, artist. Perhaps, as you say, this is a pattern: deceiving the public, for whatever reason. As for the will, we will never know; these things being kept private (apart from the rather peculiar detail that Her Maj had left the corgis to Andrew and Sarah). My question is will the Andrew/Harry saga spoil the long standing relations between the two countries (UK and the USA)? But todays Water Bearers canand will. Sadly, Anne seems to be part of that group. Too funny. Hes been a long time Trump supporter. The Three of Swords is the painful triangle (one heart; the Queen of Hearts, Diana, and There were three of us in this marriage. The adultery is not going away. Re the ancient churches cleaving to the Bible as the manual, because they must, I agree of course. Scorpio is about dangerous marriages and dangerous sexual relationships. Thank you. Jessica, Thank you for being an outstanding impartial good human being. Time Magazine ran an article by Suyin Haynes on Hayleys book on 2nd December, 2019, in which the following paragraph appears: Two months before her execution, Boleyn was involved in passing nationwide legislation titled the Poor Law, which stated that local officials should find work for the unemployed.