Only after departing ways did I realise he came to me on the nights that his cousin was being his most cruel self towards me. Frank please divulge what u mean by u have lived with this for six months? Travel within Australia is: Unrestricted . We spent New Years at the Hill End pub and several weird goings on in our room (No. Ironic as perhaps thousands pass it every day oblivious of its tragic history. I live near picton and i used to live near the redbank cemetry and i would hear voices of little boys and girls saying come play with us.That is why picton is the worlds haunted town and there is over 5 cemetries in the radious of 10 kilometres. Fairfield 2165. . If you enjoyed Geoff Browns column, please consider clicking through to our Amazon Affiliate links and buying some of his fiction under the name, GN Braun. Call (02) 8107 3999 for more information. Horsley Village and Reserve. Find out the sale and rental history of 516 the Horsley Drive, Fairfield, NSW 2165 on Property Value Estimator. Ashlyn Nassifs marriage to her partner had all the makings of one of the weddings of the year, but a fraud scandal has left her immediate future in limbo. Browse properties and real estate for sale in Fairfield (NSW 2165). Port Jackson was where they landed, in NSW. What I clearly saw was a man in his thirties, tall with a heavy beard wearing a khaki shirt and hat. Msg him even 0412217060. Many are said to have been caused by a young girl by the name of Kelly, who appears in peoples motor vehicles as they drive along the dark road after midnight. I'm there alot to deliver Ice to the little corner store near the public school, to the bottle shop and the caravan park. We went back in 2016 and the house was no longer available to rent/ stay in. I deliver ice for lidcombe ice to budgewoi and buff point, I asked a few of the locals about it, turns out the mansion (they call it the castle) is actually at Buff point on buff pt road. Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property. but just as i almost fell asleep my mum said to go to bed and i was like CREP! I was living on a property in the north-west corner of NSW literally back o Bourke. (Strange as it seems it was common for my friends relatives to show up anytime day and night at our house due to the place being only a few months before the matriarch of the families home until she passed away and only her grandson now residing there and myself and my 4 year old). Then I noticed my give year old daughter looking behind me and saying Oh mummy! Its land area is 1030 square metres . Can confirm spookyness. #hauntednsw tag. No access, Didnt realise my comment above filled with so many errors. No one was game enough to take up the offer. Droppin' science like Galileo dropped the orange! I have been there 4 times including an overnight stay, I have seen an apparition and i have captured ghosts/spirits with my camera. There are many rumours of spirits wandering the tunnel, allegedly related to the high number of suicides and deaths which took place on the train line before it diverted at a later stage. Vintage Lakes, South Tweed, NSW, Australia Contract date 07/02/2023. That Chapel too at Monte Cristo. We even captured that on IR video which we still have. The next night (again undisturbed) I had put the room key in my handbag and locked the door behind us when we turned in. Some visitors claimed to have encountered headlights switching on and off and the urban legend goes that their spirits get angry around fire. And. Please leave this place. This took a whole day but finally success! At both I have definitely had experiences. The house itself is a 1970's style two story dark mission brown brick and tile construction with low set arched with double garage and metal railing with a low set brick wall on the corner block of two busy streets. I was just about to turn and say thank you for helping me when he suddenly disappeared. Followed categories will be added to My News. If u pop on mention ur from thisishorror.Com. TODAY is Friday the 13th so those who scare easily could do well to stay away from these terrifying locations in Sydney. Now, I am not so sure. They found however that it was too shallow and open to be a good place to set up the first settlement. Now a lot of it is just a blur. The charming front verandah welcomes you inside, while the generous main lounge is a brilliant showcase of original hardwood flooring.Separate from the lounge is an extensive family room and central dining zone, which then adjoins the original kitchen with classic cabinetry throughout. Links relating to the City of Sydney, and NSW in general - please read our rules before posting. The itinerant murdered him and buried him on the property but since the place was so isolated then (still is) and people moved around a lot usually in search of gold then, no one really noticed that the property had changed hands. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. House. 188 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield, NSW 2165. The Horsley Dr, Fairfield, NSW 2165. Fairfield Heights. Louise, Only risk I see in these things is if I trespass n get caught n face the fine . Hard to explain, but I lived in a house in chipping norton and had some very Wierd experiences about 23 years ago. Its said that Wiburd so loved the place that he chose never to leave, lingering to keep an eye on things. 533 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield, NSW 2165. Almost as though it was a bit of sensitive issue. SESSION 2: 9:00pm - 10.30pm. Use Rightmove online house price checker tool to find out exactly how much properties sold for in Horsley Drive, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 since 1995 (based on official Land Registry data). Allen i was there in 2009 and i filmed a female face in the tunnel on my phone i did send it to people, but i think its been lost now.The female seemed young with dark hair it was towards the end of the tunnel the face would appear on my phone, and this happened in broad daylights. All of a sudden I got the feeling that I wasnt alone & so I stopped. Fairfield Real Estate by Prestige Estate Agents. This column will focus on the more-renowned places of paranormal interest within the state. Monte Cristo Homestead, just outside the rural town of Junee, holds a reputation as Australias most haunted private residence, allegedly experiencing hauntings from at least ten ghostly entities. Domain Commercial Real Estate. I can tell u some thing if its the first one . This House is estimated to be worth around $980k, with a range from $840k to $1.12m. [CRAP] my room is like infront of the spare room! It is said that if you stop on the side of the Ghost road late at night you can still hear gun fire and shouting a | pa * S4\YFR Complex Proposed Our 94th Year Issue No. artwork by, Raine and Horne Cabramatta/Canley Heights. Id regard that as gospel from my own opinion havin been there twice ( that Chapel room I just cannot stay in) n many an educated seasoned paranormal expert on sure would agree. got some amazing captures . so later my mum asked me if i wanted to wach a movie with her i ageed because i needed to get my mind of that thing. Well if you live near any of these places you might be in for a rough night. Monte Cristo, Junee. At this time we were in the process of one of regular disputes. Beautifully kept in original condition, this neat and tidy 3-bedroom home boasts the classic features, solid bones and spacious block for immediate enjoyment or a fruitful renovation. 2. Another location in hill end that I got a great evp of a girl saying MMM after I told my dad to avoid that ants nest was at KISSING PT LOOKOUT. Address: 177 The Horsley Dr, Fairfield East NSW; Property Type: House; Price: Reserve $775,000; Bedrooms: 4; Bathrooms: 1; . I myself have the Shamrock Inn around that area ( Little Hartley NSW just where Blue Mountains area joins Lithgow area.) 5 2 2. then a month later we moved to a new house! The man died on The Horsley Drive at Fairfield East this afternoon after being hit by a car that appeared to slide across the road in the wet. Since that time a number of unexplained happenings have occurred which I have noticed after the aforementioned event had taken place. It was icy cold and I felt really weird. Totally disagree. log in. For the next 225 years, people lived, and died, in a landscape varied and, at times, harsh and unforgiving. He was treated by paramedics, but died at the scene. A notorious stretch of highway that is known for many fatal crashes. The average price for a property in Horsley Drive, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 is 206,625 over the last year. Inspection Times . so this is the point were i belive in ghosts and search up any paranormal stuff on my computer. "This was the best haunted house i had ever been to and it was cheap,but not cheaply done!" more. The stories are horrific, my grandmother recalled she refused to take the medication, her punishment was she was taken to wat she call the basement in there was a bed with leather shackles both legs and arms n head would be shackled a devise placed over her head and she would be electrocuted 2,3 or 4 times depending on wat nurse doctor was on beatings lack of food sexual abuse experimental brain surgerie it was know as if u went in as a patient u never got to walk out I can't remember the exact place, but somewhere in western sydney. I have never left a room so fast in my life.. 20112022 This Is Horror. People who were officially stamped lunatics because of domestic trouble, religious excitement, love affairs and seduction, nostalgia, sun stroke, overwork and sexual intemperance were here, so it doesnt surprise me that so many are sighted still inside the Asylum, or are searching for their loved ones. I lived in part of the old Chelmsford Hospital at Pennant Hills. 109/17-21 The Crescent. On the opposite side is Banjo Pattersons house, now a restaurant and also haunted upstairs. The Australian Ghost Hunters Society regularly holds ghost hunts at Monte Cristo and have had some very interesting experiences there. 0412 778 855 . if there is anything like the Old Dubbo Gaol or the abandoned gas station let me know please! If you do go, get yourself plenty of psychic protection. It was just on dusk although there was still a lot of light. The QS ran for 150 years, growing during periods of infectious disease and shrinking during periods of health and reduced government coffers. Can you tell me or suggest a place or an area that might be haunted or has some paranormal things going on there? You can see it on stayz.com. The original section was completed in 1885, with additional sections being added on over the years. Guys. address is what I passed it few months back is there house there now I bought some ghost gear EMF detector / K2 meter Id go check it out. dang it, I wanted to visit this place. When my mother was alive, she would see a little blond girl in 19th century attire although I never saw her. Havent heard of Rydal, cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Sydney New South Wales Australia Oceania Place . We also acknowledge all other First Nations Peoples on whose lands we work. The place was certainly pretty creepy. Hi Andrew,, the old hospital now the museum has many ghosts still walking the halls. Whilst I was struggling to get the baby and all of his things out of the car, out of the corner of my eye, I saw our friend, Dave. Make an informed choice on all your property decisions with Allhomes. FAIRFIELD HIGH SCHOOL Fairfield High School To Live is to Learn The Horsley Drive, Fairfield NSW 2165 P 02 9727 2111 fairfield-h.school@det.nsw.edu.au www.fairfield-h.schools.nsw.edu.au THE BRIDGE Term 2, Week 2 Friday 5 May Ucoming Events From the Principal Welcome to our first revamped newsletter for 2017. Some of us are quite capable of handling ourselves in these exploration situations . We called into our friends house on the way to say gday. Used between 1867-1919, the tunnel served as the corridor for train services to and from Melbourne, until a new line was built around the hills. please give me some info. It was listed by PropertyOne RealEstate for 5 days. Witnesses have seen lights, gusts of winds, and shadows. Dont miss The Sauce. Hi jo we stayed in room 6 overlooking the main street nothing occurred during the two nights as a ghost hunter was disappointed. Clear as day solid as can be. Monte Cristo Homestead has been explored by many ghost hunters it has also been featured on the world famous Castle of Spirits website. and this house is NOT haunted but my sister and i went for a walk we came home and her draws were open! People who visit the now empty Quarantine Station are often pushed by people who are not there. Many spirits are said to haunt the old buildings. Among the spookiest parts is the Redbank Range Tunnel, 180m of pitch black terror which was closed following a high number of suicides by locals throwing themselves in front of trains. Hill end the old gold mining town is very haunted old miners still linger from the 1870s . Take care. No confirmation about who she was, however two urban legends exist. It may not display this or other websites correctly. We stayed in the caravan park there and there is a cemertary inside as i was walking past i seen a dark witch like figure standing there in the middle of the cemertary. Fairfield NSW 2165. Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself. near Lansvale/ Warwick Farm, Hey there, Im just wondering if this house was a two story red brick house. Hi Im Zac, I am a twelve year old boy and here is my story See property value & sold/rent history for 188 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield. $780,000. An 'estimated value' is a computer generated price calculated and supplied monthly by PropTrack using automated . such a sceptic I am with years passing I begin to think was it all real did those events actually take place.. Travel within Australia is: Unrestricted. and is it alright to go there at night or something?? back in that time the Ghost road was a series of track crossing various creeks and swamp land. Its ghost tours ran from the late 90s through until 2011, when severe council restrictions forced the business to close. Such is the interest in this tale that a film crew made a documentary. Nice old place but 1) inaccessible as is still a currently functioning health work facility with the reliant camera security , high fences n many a trespasser warning of prosecution . What did they do all those years? It contained an anatomy museum with prosecuted bodies in glass tanks of formaldehyde. 366 The Horsley Drive and 68 Court Road, Fairfield NSW 2165 Seen an episode of who do you think you are the dad in the movie the castle his ancestor buried there, Theres an intriguing story about a possible Aboriginal tapestry inhabited by weird beings in a lodging house in Mandurah in Tom Slemens book Tales of the Weird: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Weird-Tom-Slemen-ebook/dp/B00OXNCB4I/ref=zg_bs_277506_2, Does anyone know the spooky history behind Blair Athol? Join the conversation, you are commenting as. The Domain property ID is XT-2065-HA , and the Government legal property description is 2/312623 . I will try to get a pic next time I'm there. Current owners Reg and Olive Ryan moved into the then-derelict house in 1963, and now run tours of the property outlining its dark and paranormal past. Back in 2007 a friend had died suddenly at home in Canberra. Where is this place like where is it located, Punt Road at end of banjo Paterson park carpark . Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I did monte Cristo ( I do not like that Chapel room . It was said that back in the 1800s there was a bush ranger who used to past through the area, Im not sure of his name. 3. One night I was at a place I had been staying for a few months and I recall walking down the hall to return to my room right at the end where my friends were sitting having drinks and pizzas. But now, my perspective had become something more. The accuracy of this estimate range is rated high. I am not a believer in the paranormal. The cheapest way to get from Fairfield to Horsley Park costs only $2, and the quickest way takes just 11 mins. Darlinghurst Gaol - A haunted gaol. . Privacy Policy. As this was the first time I had been advised about his death I was in a mild state of shock. YES THIS IS THE ONE THAT MY PALS WERE TALKING ABOUT. . Typed to fast ! If you do youll help keep the This Is Horror ship afloat with some very welcome remuneration. $900K Median Sale Price. During the first night (undisturbed) my husbands cigarette lighter which he had placed in his packet of tobacco went missing. Hate it- ) I have some photos a Insta buddy took that she doesnt share with many of appirition weird must orbs n shadowy something she shot Give me ur opinion on Picton tunnel?