Most auction companies organize collectible auctions, advertised to networks of knowledgeable collectors and traders. Bigger models tend to be valued at higher prices. What does the 07 mean? By that time, Dr. Herbert Dubler and Ars Sacra had already established a New York-based distribution company. There is also a long number, 6 r 7 digits with a slash, hand written in fine blue ink on the base. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Pre-Owned. 7.50 Trademark 6 $375-400 Retail. Auction or resale price would be $125-225. The MJHummel signature is on the cloth portion of the figurine. I have a Hummel of a young boy holding a horn in his right hand and a pony with wheels on the bottom in his left hand, 239/C with a backward small c beside the capital C. Can you please tell me if this is a knock off. Artist hand initialed in black ink. Shop Sales There is a also paper label that is marked K441A on the bottom of one lamp. I have learned that there are Hummel/ Goebel factory samples that may not have made their way out for public sale. What you have is Stormy Weather, Hummel #7l, using mold number 33. What might this figurine be called and what might it be worth or sell for? Shop with confidence. The bottom back of the girl (dress) is also flat but painted. While most Hummels go for $50, some of them are worth a few hundred dollars, and rare Hummels can sell for up to 5-figures during auctions. Angel serenade-1964-1972, #214 D (i think thats it. Erich Stauffer made Hummel like figurines that came from West Germany. The new Masterpiece Stormy Weather was modeled to a size of 13.00" by master sculptor Marion Huschka in 2014 and released with a trademark 10 backstamp in 2015. There are many versions of this trademark. It also has a printed circle with a c in the middle just before the words West Germany. I have created a blog (since my last post, and supplied the address here for you). If you are seeking to purchase similar items CLICK HERE to view 47 similar items being offered for sale by dealers at our AntiquesPlus site. So everything is good. Would an antique store be better? A one of a kind maybe? The other one is taller & shinier than the others and I cant find his description online & the number on the bottom is 10/10. The # is 31 but does not in any way shape or form resemble the pictures I have seen of Silent Night with Black child. In this time the market is still changing. I havent been able to find the little boy standing up with the accordion stretched out. Sold for $2,200 via Blackwell Auctions LLC (January 2021). Ive looked at your website and youve done a wonderful job with the new layout. W Goebel, and lastly an incised numeral 5 colored black. Be the first to review this product! Hummel Figurines and Collectibles Value Chart Hummel Price Guide, Goebel Hummel Figurines Complete Buying Guide, complete value guide for the full Hummel product line, https://www.antique-hq.com/how-to-understand-the-hummel-numbering-system-1253/, https://www.antique-hq.com/where-to-sell-your-antiques-and-collectibles-online-2276/, How to Identify Your Hummel Figurine | Antique HQ, M.I. M.I. Hi Korin, Hi, I have just inherited over 50 Hummels. I have a complete set of the annual Hummel Plates (in the original boxes) that I believe started in 1971. The suggested retail value is $369.00 Fair Market Value is $90.00 but prices are as low as $30.00 40.00 on Ebay. This Hummel is called Weary Wanderer. If you would like a Hummel valuation on these 50 Hummel figurines I can provide this please email me for a cost for the valuation. Your website is a great research tool and Ill check it often. You are right on the size issue, I have been unable to find any 5.5 in. Have you ever seen these? This is the Goebel Hummel figurine. In addition to carrying the unique style and proportions of Maria Innocentias original drawings as well as its TMK mark and identification symbols, be on the lookout for the following when trying to decipher if your Hummel is authentic or not: The fake figurine might have missing, added, or displaced features. You may want to consider replacing it. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Any information would be appreciated. I have not personally used this site to sell but I have heard many good things about it. This is a Goebel figurine. However, when the Beswick company was later bought, no documentation, molds, or references for the Hummel figurines were discovered. This has a slightly embedded circle around it. We also have Umbrella Boy & Girl with the identical markings and the 1957 date stamped in the bottom. @David, These figurines are Arnartcreation. A master sculptor then created a clay figurine from the drawing, spending weeks perfecting the shapes, lines, and features in an effort to stay as close to Hummels work as possible. - FIND TODAY's SELECTED Hummel Clock offered FOR SALE, BEST OFFER and Auction. This trademark can affect the value. Has dirty blond hair. Most Hummels do say M.I. After Hummels death in 1946, this right was transferred to an Artistic Board of the Sisters of Siessen, who continue to closely guard Hummels philosophy and artistic style to this day. There is no number that I can find on the bottom of either figure. Remember most data available is backdated 2 years. Shop the Stormy Weather Collection by Hummel at Replacements, Ltd. TMK 5 - 1972-1978. Hummel 51/2/0 Village Boy trademark 4 estimated value is $110-125 (USD). It has the number 13 2/0 on the back along with the Goebel Germany stamp. Love them!! Most insurance companies will ask for a written appraisal on the items. However they are date stamped differently, Meditation #13/2/0 4 1962, Retreat to Safety (?) Hi Beth, Erich Stauffer figurines are worth about $10-$35 USD per figurine. A boy or a girl figurine sitting on an apple tree branch. 82 2/0 $220.00 I am not a fan of eBay and do not suggest selling them there. I have a M I Hummel "Stormy Weather," mold 71. I have a 197, Be Patient, 6 and 1/4 inch high, from the 40s or 50s. 1952 $900-1100 (USD) each I cant seem to find anything similar online. the markings underneath are 2 arrows crossing and the numbers 7961 on two of them but they are different figures and 8219 on the other one. Pricing & History. The numbers on the base of a Hummel figurine are usually the Hum number. The Stormy Weather figurine has seen a few variations and even a few different sizes over the years. HUM 229 Apple Tree Girl, Table Lamp. ? It was framed and matted in Salzburg but no year. Error posting question. Two Hummel Friedel porcelain figures, depicting a young girl with a deer and a boy with pigs, factory makers marks to base, height 14 cm and 15 cm (2). Can you please help me? I will look through that first and try to help myself first. 5 tall and is in excellent condition. . Can you possibly help me with the value of Boy with Cello specifically. Now back to the bottom of the base, another incised number 15 is below & sideways to the 96. Over 4,000 Hummel Figurines in stock at great prices. Thank you. The signature has a K in it followed by what looks like 10/8. Hello, I have a Hummel that doesnt have the age stamp double marking, but instead has the identification # double stamped over. This number does not match up to the Hummel numbers. i have a hummel, she has a red kercheif on her head, is holding a white bag (tied in a knot) with blue polka dots in one hand & in the other a bouquet of flowers & a woven basket. There should be a number on the bottom of the figurine by the trademark stamp. Going to the library today but Im still looking forward to hearing any ideas or info you have. 71) - 610 What makes this Hummel so rare is that it is more than 80 years old. I am wondering if there is a website that would tell me what each and every piece is worth in the hummel figurines, books, candles, bells, etc. The first is Boy with Cello Trademark 1 with the stamps of Made in U.S. Zone and Germany. An older Hummel can be worth more than a newer one depending on its condition and rarity. Thanks Korin. Also Girl in Apple Tree lamp with shade in excellent condition. Doctor- 4 3/4 style bee no damage West Germany purchased in 1959. I have an old Goebel boy and girl bookends with double crown marks on the bottom. thanks for the info, i will dig around a bit to find out more if i can. Where would I go to sell them. The date stamp is from the mid 1930s and is in excellent condition. The little 9 is the assemblers number. This number is the Hum Number, you can identify your Hummels using this number. Is she rare? 9 ????? It was her feeling that no Hummel figurines were made in the USA. Once the sculpture was approved, a master model was made. Retail values tend to be 1/3 to 1/2 higher then auction values but in some cases the FMV will be higher then the retail value. After initial resistance, M.I. I was led to believe that it had to say Hummel or Goebel somewhere on the bottom. Hi, so I purchased your Hummel Resource and Price guide and after looking over one of my Hummels I am a little confused. Customer reviews and photos may be available to help you make the right purchase decision! Dear Korin, I have 11 Hummels and I was wondering about one-its called just resting and the mark on the bottom is 772 3/0 it also has by w. goebel 1938. any idea how much its worth? Carter's Price Guide to Antiques in Australasia is Registered Trademark of John Furphy Pty. [], Your email address will not be published. Im confused whether its authentic or not. 0804. If you can send me this number I can tell you what lamps you have? Thanks! With their walking stick and big umbrella, these two Hummel children are headed out for an adventure, and not even a little wet weather could put a damper on their special day. Can you tell me anything about the value of this figurine? All of the other Happy Travelers that we have seen do not have this basket. I have the Hummel Umbrella Boy and Umbrella Girl. With an estate sale, you set the price so you can ensure they will sell at fair market value. Does these have any significant value? please help me if you can. I finally found advertisements for it but it said that it was 6 tall. What we do in cases like these is to go by the TMK. Terms Of Service Appletree Girl #141/1 should be 6 inch tall. Can you help me? Hi Annette, I believe this to be a Goebel figurine, But without seeing it I can not tell you for sure. This all depends on the condition and the market. l just want to know if they are authenic Hummels. She is wearing a blue dress. One email I got back said That it is considered a rare signature stamped Hummel but did not know the worth? I have two Hummels that I have inherited. @Maria, I feel this maybe one of the marketing items for Goebel, I would need to see a picture of this to be sure you can send one using the email address in the contact form. My other vintage Hummel figurines, that rather have more pin-size holes, have perfect circular bases with another circular relief shape in the middles (58/0 (R ) Playmates Easter Special and 131 Street Singer). I have the Little Helper Hummel #73. If you have a Hummel value related question then please see the Hummel Price Guide page. I have a collection of Hummel figures many with their original box plus some have been signed by the Master Artist whilst attending a Hummel Show back in Germany in 1997. @Joan, In some cases there will be a small hand painted or incised number on the bottom of the figurine; this is the assemblers number, this is usually a 2 digit number. It doesnt have any of the stamps you have described above. If you can send photos that would be great. C $135.75. With Hummels the information vary because there are many value guides out there and most have unrealistic values. Pair of Hummel china figures of a young girl and boy. Any help will be greatly welcomed! I have the same issue can I send you pictures? Larger figurines and those with a base also received M.I. Picture Information. 12. Subscription successfull! It has the number 71 imprinted and a painter's mark. If you have a Hummel value related question then please see the. Thank you Joy. Unfortunately with Hummel figurines even the littlest amount of damage impacts the value. Dubler brought a number of Hummels products from Germany into the United States marketpostcards, folders, and later figurines. While it is possible that this is a Goebel piece it does not appear to be a Hummel. are they authentic? On the bottom is a cut in circle with a Bee in a V but the Bee is about the same size as the V., marked Germany and the numbers 11 2/0 I have found similar ones but not this particular one. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. These are beautiful, theyre small and fit perfectly in my small Curio Cabinet!! I looked up the number 35 but it does not match the Hummel you described. A childs Prayer The first is the M.I. This mint condition figurine has no chips, cracks, or nicks. They are in mint condition. The figurine is signed with the same signature as listed above under 1935-1940 without the copywrite. Hummel but they all have the large bee floating within the V, wings up high. Further reliefs of a star and three bright red tulips adorn this beautiful plate. And although I see that you are very helpful, I would hate to ask you the price of each piece I have. Can you give me an idea of the value of it? Are these indeed Hummels? We need to know what the retail value is for it so we can claim it with the moving company. An help would be appreciated. that I have. You go by the latest TMK. Also the handwritten initials da. i have done some research on their titles and markings. Hummel figures are all hand painted and sometimes molded. has one shoe on & the other foot is bare. Age Vintage Hummels are usually more valuable. For a good starting point, reference this Hummel Figurine Guide, but note that prices can vary widely depending on certain factors. Who has better hops? @Jane, The bases were often made earlier than the release date. 1 standing with a cello and green striped slippers on his feet, 2 boys singing with a sheet of music in one of the boys hand, 1 sitting and playing an accordian and another with a fiddle. Large versions with Hummel numbers #142/X and #141/X can be valued at $26,000 or more, according to experts. Could you help me find out how much they would be worth? Over 4,000 Hummel Figurines in stock at great prices. Have several Hummel figurines and 2 plates. This happend when Goebel was changing between TMKs the raw (unpaited) figurine would be stamped with the earlier TMK (1) and then when the artist finished painting it he/she would give it the final TMK (2). All three marks have a small variation to them. Good value. When was it made? l couldnt find any other marks on the bottom. Thanks very much Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. One is called Just Resting and Ive dated it to 1960-1963 with the stamp at the bottom. However on the bottom stamped into the mold is 1935 on one and 1936 on the other.What do those numbers indicate? TMK 7 - 1991-1999. Can you tell me what the value is, please? But mine shows the number as 141/3/0. There is a red C on the base in a circle. Manufacturer : Hummel : ASIN : B00188DMTE : Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. I hope you can help me. someone just gave me her collection of 11 hummels. This could be why it is so cheap. Whst is the value. Century Collection (Miniature) 1986 to 1999 Hum No: 886 - 899. Many times when there are multiple dates on an item it can be hard to determine the correct date. It also has Rob 405/A and the number 62 impressed on the bottom. However, the Goebel logo puts it manufactured between 1960-1972. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Hummel has passed on so I do not know the worth of the ones that are not her original design. 65 # 201/1 1948 and Village Boy (?) Hummel figures have been produced by Goebel since 1935 and production continues today. I would suggest using a online site to sell this figurine. Helen. Ill go back to the store and have another look at the Wayside Devotion for a closer look at the trademark. Thanks, and I look forward to your response! Without the trademark(TMK) this Hummel could have been made anywhere between 1935 and 1979 and that its value could be $40 to $175. The trademark is located on the bottom of the lamps. I have been trying to find out about my little 5 1/2 inch tall Madonna for Years now:( To no avail, I have never found a similar comparison. Dear Korin, I have been reading all of your postings and am enjoying learning all about Hummels through your expert knowledge. So far I can only find that it vaguely resembles #214 and #220 We Celebrate. Can you please send pictures of these to [emailprotected]? The figurine is of a light auburned jerry-curled (Shirley Temple look) blue eyed girl. You can email a picture to [emailprotected], I just recently purchased a Hummel figurine, Heavenly Angel, on Ebay. This is the Hummel signature. After hours of net searching, I have determined that all with the exception of one are TMK 2. My husband has alot of Hummel figurines but one has S141/0 in the bottom and thru seaching I couldnt really tell w/c year was it made( its a very stout priest with a opening at its head with a brown hooded clothe)Can u tell how old is it. The (R) is not important to identifying the figurines. All figures are readily identified by the engraved script MI Hummel trademark somewhere on the figure, usually on the base rim. I have a Bashful Goebel figurine. Hummel agreed, reserving the right to choose the official color palette and approve every single figurine. Most Valuable M.I. I meant its titled We Congratulate not We Celebrate. The only marking is a sticker saying that it is a Hummel. . Testimonials Forgeries often weigh less than real Hummel figurines. If you need help with this let me know. Hummel Figurines and Collectibles Value Chart Hummel Price Guide. The trademark is actually engraved in the bottom of the figure. It was at the convent that sister Hummel started drawing sweet children with rosy cheeks performing daily tasks. 7.50 Trademark 4 $425-475 Retail Maybe thats just the way the signature looks. I have found what a Hummel figurine with a very small label on the rim Apple Tree Girl. I am having trouble finding a mark on the internet that matches what is on mine. Hummel #124/0 Hello trademark 3 the approximate retail value of this is $350-400. Its a little girl holding flowers w/ a lamb behind it. The two I have with the finger-size holes on the bottom are 214/H Little Tooter (which also has copr. I have scoured the internet looking for clues as to the value. Hummels enticing designs made for lots of copycats, imitations, and pieces inspired by her drawings. I cant seem to find any clear pictures anywhere to compare. This mark is the official trademark of Goebel. thanks A pristine figurine in its original box can be worth 10 times more than the same model without its packaging. The other figure is a little boy also wearing oversized slippers, with what looks like a flute held in one arm, and the other arm is holding a rolled piece of paper which could be music. Hummel number 16 Little Hiker has been made from TMK 1-8. Bottom is incised full bee in V, wings above V, no color. This is because the figurines are so small they only put 1/2 the Hummel signature on them. FOR SALE! Contact, PRIVACY There is limited information on the other figurines Goebel made. The average fair market value for the Hummel plates are $35.00-55.00 per plate. Expert's Assistant: The Antiques Appraiser can help. The one Just Resting has on the bottom nummer 112 and marks TMK1, the second (siting boy with bird) has on the bottom nummer 89 and marks TMK1. I thought all of the Hummels had been acquired by my mother before 1963. It was the number of the person that assembled the soft parts before it was fired. Kathy Grant. Your email address will not be published. It is 13-1/2 inches high, has no halo, no child, praying hands. Written in blue is, Apple Tree Girl table lamp was (TW) Temporarily Withdrawn from the North American market on 31 December 1989, but may be reinstated at some future date. Some models reach several hundred dollars. I have a #255 that is clearly stamped 1963 in the porcelain but has a trademark stamp from 1972-1979. There is a more detailed age guide in my Hummel Resource Guide. I have a hummell figurine, number 317, Not For You, dated 1955; but the trademark is what is throwing me off. Hi I bought a Feathered Friends Hummel in 2018 in Munich Germany it has a bee next to Hummel in script with Manufaktur underneath the word Hummel with made in Germany underneath Manufaktur. I have Hummel #11/0 Merry Wanderer TMK1 (double crown marks), 6 tall approx, excellent condition. However, I can only see Humm before it disappears behind the cup. There is the word, Germany printed in black off to the right of the V. They do not need to say Hummel on them to be true Hummels. If the sun be risen upon him, there shall be blood shed for him; for he should make full restitution; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.Exodus 22:2-3. Subscription successfull! They are asking $319 for it. Thank you. Hi there. This is why I thought it was a reproduction but my grandmother had it in her collection of Hummels. The figurine is 6 by 4 and approximately 2 1/2 high. There are quite a few factors that go into determining the worth of any specific Hummel plate. 5th Annual Plate 1975 With their walking stick and big umbrella, these two Hummel children are headed out for an adventure, and not even a little wet weather could put a damper on their special day. Except for a few short breaks during World War II and in the early 2000s, the figurines have been in continuous production, breathing life into hundreds of M.I Hummels drawings. These marks signified that the figurines were made in the occupied zone of Germany. Please verify that this is indeed a trademark 2 though. Goebel used the same trademarking for all of its products until 1990. from what i can tell, they do have trademark 1 on the bottom of them as well as XS 662 /0 ?They also have what seems like a hummel/goebel painters signature.One of the Goebel signs are in blue and the other one is clear. Will only ship in USA . Your Hummel figurines should have a trademark stamp and number on the bottom of them. PS whats the difference between estimated retail value and auction value? Goebel used the same TMK for all of its products until 1990. She is without halo, her robe is very dark blue, and under the opening on the blue robe a blue underdress, which instead showing through a parted robe from the neckline down only shows a small amount of the red dress underneath, near her feet, which have black shoes on. 5.0 out of 5 stars . I am wanting to sell the collection as apart of my retirement plan and was wondering if there is any interest out there and whom best to contact. . I do appreciate your help! The code says Rob 405/A with the trademark V by W. Goebel and W. Germany. The one in good condition is #228. Hello, I have 2 Hummel figurines, they are unpainted. So, how can you tell if you have an authentic Hummel or merely a copycat? I will need to see the trademark to tell you more about the date. Three various Hummel figurines (larger head restored), Five various Hummel figures & another similar, Two Hummel figurines together with two Hummel pin dishes, Three Hummel figurines, height 15 cm approx (tallest), Two German Hummel figurines comprising of a boy with trumpet and a girl with basket, 13 cm high approx, Two Royal Doulton & 1 Hummel figurines including Royal Doulton HN2230 'A Gypsy Dancer' and HN3388 'Forget Me Not', A Hummel figure of a young girl with basket 16 cm, Hummel girl with watering can, approx 10 cm high, Three various Goebel Hummel figurines, tallest measuring 18 cm tall. Stormy Weather (Hum 71) $310.00. Would you have any idea if its an original Hummel figuring or a copy? Hummel 53 does not come in the III version. Hi Ben, This is a Goebel figurine. This should be Hummel figurine #214 E from 58. Hi, Condition Obviously any damage, scratches, fading, etc will reduce the figurines value. Hummel isp HI on the front ??? I hope you can take a minute or two to read through it (its not that much) Thank you so much and I will look forward to hearing back from you. Hummel 'Stormy Weather' figural group of a boy and a girl under an umbrella, by W. Goebel, number 71 Hummel 'Telling Her Secret' figural group of two girls, by W. Goebel, number 196/0 Hummel 'Friends' figurine of a girl with baby deer, by W. Goebel, number 1947 2inch Natural Jade Carved Elephant, Crystal Figurine Home Decoration Furnishing Article. I think my mother purchased this in Munich in the mid-late 1950s. Hummel "Two Hands, one Treat" HUM condition with original box and COA. My mother-in-law had a collection of Hummels in which Im trying to obtain the value (of a few of the figurines). I recently inheireted 11 Hummell/Goebel figurines. M.I. How can I establish their names and their value? out the age. Each one goes through a long, painstaking process involving multiple artisan sculptors, master mold makers, and painters. It doesnt need to be exactly the same figurines. Best of luck! Korin. I appreciate the time you took to reply to my question. What is it's worth? I have a Hummel, Angel with Trumpet, 238/C. hummelsale.com. HUM #71/I STORMY WEATHER TM1 Crown Mark 6.25" Tall. Tory minister Kemi Badenoch denies government trying to roll back trans rights,Women and equalities minister Kemi Badenoch has denied the government is rolling back trans rights while taking questions on gender reforms.