our. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Jeep for sale under $15,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $20,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $25,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $30,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $40,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $50,000 in Kansas City, MO, Jeep for sale under $100,000 in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep SUVs for sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep trucks for sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep convertibles for sale in Kansas City, MO. You may also enjoy the 506-Watt Alpine Audio System featuring nine speakers. . 604 Great Deals out of 13,615 listings starting at, 672 Great Deals out of 20,410 listings starting at, 2,755 Great Deals out of 50,817 listings starting at, 1,992 Great Deals out of 35,530 listings starting at, 120 Great Deals out of 2,773 listings starting at, 130 Great Deals out of 1,898 listings starting at, 97 Great Deals out of 1,283 listings starting at, 60 Great Deals out of 617 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 177 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Least Expensive Gray $471 Average Savings Most Thank you Clayton. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. The management staff were great to work with as well. We will never sell your information. ${award} ${year}, 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III review, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited review, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, Roberts Robinson Chevrolet Buick GMC review. If perks are your thing, you'll appreciate the heated and ventilated front seats with adjustable power. All these are possible thanks to Hennesseys upgraded torque converter and transmission, the brakes were changed with 15.1-inch Brembo kits and the suspension got lowered. There are 1,442 real estate listings found in Kansas City, MO.View our Kansas City real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Kansas City, MO. Used SUVs One good example is a late model Chevy Colorado ZR2 pickup, all ready for off-roading.Or you might find a premium used SUV like a recent model Cadillac Escalade or a GMC Yukon Denali . The day after delivery we had the entire finish done with Ceramic Coating. Nav is great. thank you for taking the time to find the issue and order the parts! near me, 71 cars for sale found, starting at $15,995, Average price for Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt8: $26,350. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Olathe, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Overland Park, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Platte City, MO Trims, 1-18 of I love it. Nice and roomy for road trips. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. I loved the comfort, the ride, the handling, and even the pep of the V-6. I wasn't directed to go or pay for anything to view and consider the vehicle I wanted. When vehicles get older and accumulate miles, components age, and wear understandably, the risk factor of modifying them increases. . I enjoy all the safety features, Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection. CARFAX ist ein internationaler Anbieter von Gebrauchtwagenhistorien mit dem Ziel, den Gebrauchtwagenmarkt transparenter und die Straen weltweit sicherer zu machen. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. If you have questions on whether your vehicle meets our standards for accepted builds or would like further clarification, please contact us at 1.979.885.1300. From the newest supercars, amazing yachts, luxury homes and exquisite watches, to high-end hotels and resorts from all over the world and the latest trends in technology and fashion. 71 Cars Found. North Land living at it's finest! To my surprise, two days later the repairs were complete and covered under my extended warranty. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Turnkey vehicles, upgraded and tuned on site. Thats pretty xxxx quick for a 4000 pound truck designed to go off road. FYI, dont try doing this by yourself. Menu . Their wording did state about Carfax results; however, if I tried to click on that wording it would not change. Listed 130 days ago, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 137,895 mi, Skokie, IL Product Description2014-2015 Jeep Cherokee Headlight Bulb ReplacementIs it time for a new set of headlights for your Jeep Cherokee? I have had one service since the car was purchased. Love the extras that the Overland package provide. - our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Going down farther in their information about the vehicle and for the interested buyer there was wording to purchase an auto fact copy by whatever means or measure I guess they feel is legitimate. It just went right through the snow . Search results Sorry! Listed 38 days ago, 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 103,550 mi, Denver, CO 100 mi. All rights reserved. i have a 2017 wrangler unlimited sport with a 6 speed ..at 18 000 miles they had to drop the tranny ..now at 49 000 they will need to do it again and its pissing me off. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. financing of the vehicle. I would recommend Jeep to anyone looking to purchase an SUV. I recently took delivery of the ultimate grand Cherokee: a 2021 Trackhawk. As for everyday driving, I love it. The Trailer 7 and 4 pin Harness comes in handy for you don't have to look for a adapter. Its definitely a 2 person job. Looking for a Chrysler 300 SRT8 for sale within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO ? Speaking of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram models, you have your pick of our showroom. For the 2022 model year the grand Cherokee will not include a Trackhawk version, so grab a 2021 while you can theres a few left around the country :), Used Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Wrangler JK in Kansas City, MO For Sale, Used Jeep Wrangler 4xe in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Compass 2020 in Kansas City, KS, Used Jeep Patriot 2015 in Overland Park, KS, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in Watertown, NY, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in West Hollywood, CA, Best Buick Encore Lease Deals in Fort Worth, TX, Best Ford Maverick Lease Deals in Tempe, AZ, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in West Monroe, LA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. SOLD - 2023 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2023 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco Badlands 2-door, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2022 VENOM 1200 Mustang GT500 with Blue Stripes, SOLD - 2022 VENOM 1200 Mustang GT500 with Black & Red Graphics, SOLD - 2022 MAMMOTH 1000 Overland RAM TRX, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco 2-doors, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco, SOLD - 2021 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2022 HPE1000 Dodge Challenger Widebody, 2022 Hennessey Performance | Terms | Privacy Policy| Cookie Policy. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? Home Cars & Bikes Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. VIN: 1J4RR4GGXBC616369 Stock: XPT8592 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-30-2022, Located in Merriam, KS / 12 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Im averaging just under 20 mpg driving mostly in NYC. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. The engine and transmission combo make for a pretty quick team. Listed 71 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 91,076 mi, Noblesville, IN Now, go and make a shame out of Ferrari! I highly recommend purchasing from Olathe Subaru to everyone! Very comfortable ride overall, never harsh! Everyone from the owner(Frank), the guy who ran payment (Codi) and Kent! 1-18 of Die Informationen helfen dir Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln. Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Sterling Edition, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Austin, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Boston, MA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Charlotte, NC, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Chicago, IL, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Columbus, OH, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Dallas, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Denver, CO, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Detroit, MI, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in El Paso, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Fort Worth, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Houston, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Indianapolis, IN, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Jacksonville, FL, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Los Angeles, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Memphis, TN, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Nashville, TN, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in New York, NY, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Philadelphia, PA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Phoenix, AZ, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Antonio, TX, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Diego, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Francisco, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in San Jose, CA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Seattle, WA, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Washington, DC. Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo gets a combined 22 MPG, per EPA estimate. The edition will only come in 24 units, at a base price tag of $235,000 each. If you wish to buy your used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 online, TrueCar has 2 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. invisio t5 for sale. And I found out that the 2 problems were related. VIN: 1C4RJFJG6MC668327 Stock: 20799 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-19-2022, Located in Shawnee, KS / 13 miles away from Kansas City, MO. It is very comfortable to drive. Close. The paint is a Diamond Gloss Black Metalic. Your email address will not be published. Listed 1 day ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 95,000 mi, Scottsdale, AZ 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with the complete HPE600 Turbo upgrade starts at $74,950. Used vehicles: Upscale to bargain-priced, even Certified Pre-Owned . 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 96,769 mi, Petoskey, MI Alpine stereo is great. The plug-in hybrid Jeep Grand Cherokee gets an estimated 23 MPG. . Das gilt besonders fr die US-Importe. - Torque: 823 lb/ft of torque @ 4,000 rpm. Find used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. (21 mi). AWD ! Ft. 2219 Condolea Ter, Leawood, KS 66209 Townhouse for Sale in Kansas City: FRESHLY painted (interior), NEW carpet throughout the ENTIRE home, two NEW main windows in the living room, POOL included (HOA) for those hot summer months (without the hassle and cost of owner maintenance)! And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. I am very pleased with this SUV. Listed 7 days ago, 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 87,272 mi, Stafford, VA SRT8 4WD Sterling Edition (1) Sterling Edition 4WD (1) Summit (1) Summit 4WD (27) Summit Reserve 4WD Summit RWD Trackhawk 4WD Trailhawk 4WD (23) TSi 4WD Upland 4WD (5) Upland RWD (1) Vapor 4WD WK Laredo E 4WD (2) WK Laredo E RWD (1) WK Laredo X 4WD (3) WK Laredo X RWD WK Limited 4WD (36) WK Limited RWD (1) Color Black (131) Blue (27) Brown (6) Gold Choose the color . Dealer sets final price. Body Color Door Handles, Body Color Exterior Mirrors, Body Color Sills w/Platinum, Body Color/Platinum Front Fascia, B VIN: 1C4RJFJG5LC319884 Stock: AP9671 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-06-2023, VIN: 1C4RJFBG2HC884454 Stock: 13836 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-25-2022, Located in Kansas City, MO / 20 miles away from Kansas City, MO. soldier boy song meaning. Did you know that a Jeep was actually the recipient of a Purple Heart, a military award bestowed to those who've been wounded or died during military VIN: 1C4RJFAG1LC294093 Stock: PC561609A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, Located in Independence, MO / 8 miles away from Kansas City, MO, VIN: 1C4RJFCGXEC448820 Stock: 23399980 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFBT4JC236245 Stock: 22776241 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFAG1HC881630 Stock: 22893467 Certified Pre-Owned: No. 2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude 19,894 mi. If you prefer to purchase your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 from a dealership near Kansas City, MO, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 4 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 listings available to shop from locally. Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler models near Kansas City, as well as certified CDJR service. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT for sale in Kansas City, KS Reviews, KANSAS CITY KANSAS CAR OWNERSHIP FAST FACTS, Find Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Deals in Nearby Cities, 2002 jeep grand cherokee window regulator with motor, 2012 jeep grand cherokee laredo floor mats, 2015 jeep cherokee limited headlight bulb replacement, 2006 jeep wrangler oil pressure sending unit location, 2006 jeep grand cherokee trailer hitch wiring harness, 2001 jeep grand cherokee tire size p235 65r17 limited, 2022 jeep cherokee trailhawk trailer brake controller, 2011 jeep compass crankshaft position sensor location, How to activate trailer lights on jeep grand cherokee, 2012 jeep grand cherokee tire size p265 50r20 overland, How to become youtube famous and make money, How much caffeine is in french press coffee, How many grams of carbs in michelob ultra, What does united healthcare cover for dental. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Find 8 used Jeep in Hennessey, OK as low as $2,499 on Carsforsale.com. Told him what i was looking for and he found me 2 perfect vehicles then helped me decide what was best for me and i got to walk out with a car i love! . Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule . Introducing the Love Your Car Guarantee from CarMax! Now that my Jeep is going on 7 years old, I'm in the market for another car, I've not even considered anything other than a 2021 Jeep Cherokee, especially because I am considering leasing and lease deals are awesome with Jeep / Chysler. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 139,577 mi Peckville, PA (366 mi) - Listed 119 days ago $3,064 below market price dealer rating 3 price drops in 120 days $21,995 $23,995 Great Deal PREVIEW Save iSeeCars Unbiased Insights Does car color affect the price of a used Jeep Grand Cherokee? After 5 years of owning my Cherokee it has never let me down, it has only gone into the shop for a CV Axle, which Chrylser had paid for most of, and tires. Electronics have been a bit glitchy - remote start rarely works, screen freezes often. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. The Ride is tight and still handles great. Required fields are marked *. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically . Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! TrueCar has 6 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 models for sale in Kansas City, MO, including a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD and a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 4WD. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Widely regarded as one of the world's most influential luxury blogs, Luxatic.com engages the finest connoisseurs with the content that speaks to their passions. and any applicable fees. - Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Bonner Springs, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Buckner, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Camden Point, MO The interior fits my family of four and has enough cargo space for a stroller, scooter, Onewheel XR and beach chairs. This is the best Jeep Wrangler model ever made. Prices for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 currently range from $17,888 to $49,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 24,549 to 185,338. Its not like NYC houses have big garages. The Quadratec DifferenceOil Pressure Sending UnitQuadratec Part #: 55108-0027Mopar Part #: 5149062ABDescriptionAre you getting Check Engine lights on your Jeep? In addition, to protect owners, their investments, and their vehicles, we have stringent requirements and standards for vehicles we accept for upgrades. Cars For Sale; Blog; Quick Search; Affordable Cars; Cars less than $1,000; Cars less than $2,000; Cars less than $3,000; Cars less than $4,000; Cars less than $5,000; A little over 15K miles and shes been in the shop 2 times now with a squeaking coming from the engine. The fees are minimal and very straight forward. I loved the comfortable cloth seats, the V6 engine had tons of power for commuting and good gas mileage (I've gotten over 30 on the highway). Used Jeep CJ-7 For Sale in Kansas City, MO By Year. Its equipped with two turbo-chargers that increase its power to 805 HP at 5,800 RPM (823 HP 4,000 RPM), with 823 lb-ft of torque. I love this vehicle but I hope some improvements came with the next model years before I buy another :). We only trade vehicles about every 10 years so there are a lot of innovations of features to become familiar with. Hennessey Performance's HPE1000 Jeep Trackhawk Package with 1000 HP vs McLaren 600LT. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Sudbury, Ontario $ 27,910 2012 174,000 Km 6.4 L Petrol Automatic 4 doors Call Gilles: 705-561-4980 or Mary-Ann: 705-923-1931 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4L Hemi V8 engine ! Und auch wie CARFAX helfen kann, frisierte US-Importe zu vermeiden. Tensioner rod and idle sensor were replaced first, they had it for almost a month. . Looking for a Chrysler 300 SRT8 for sale within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO ? Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. Hennessey Performances HPE1000 and HPE 900 Jeep Trackhawk upgrade and modification packages are entirely manageable as a daily driver while also being utterly capable during those special moments. New Car Dealer Kansas City | Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Sales: 816-399-3250 Service: 816-656-3521 Parts: 816-832-2568 Directions New Inventory Used Inventory Certified Commercial Inventory Specials & Financing Service & Parts About Gladstone Log In New Jeep Grand Cherokees Available and on the Lot! You pick the place.3. 3 Beds 3 Baths 3,472 Sq. . Use our search to find it . Buying Tips Used Dodge Charger SRT8 For Sale near Kansas City, MO sorted by Best Deals. I was not impressed with that aspect a lot of errors. - By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to MO 64081. Listed 89 days ago, 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 102,049 mi, Olathe, KS Fair prices, knowledgeable folks, and a no-pressure experience. 50 mi. 1986 Jeep CJ-7 1985 Jeep CJ-7 1978 Jeep CJ-7. View 0 Used Dodge Charger SRT8 cars for sale in Kansas City, MO starting at $499. You can get more information about this car from your couch through CarMax home page CarMax Facebook CarMax Twitter My store phone number, ShopBrowse By CategoryView All InventoryFind a StoreSell/TradeGet an Online OfferFinanceHow it WorksCarMax Auto FinanceAboutAbout CarMaxContact UsSocial 3239 S Noland Rd Independence, MO 64055 816-256-8055 Store Hours View All Inventory Contact Us Apply for Financing We're here to help make car buying a little easier. Beautiful inside and out. A video walkaround of this car may be available For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227.