(t.facebook=!0,t.name="Facebook",t.color={text:"#3b5998",background:"#4b6dad",rgb:"75,109,173",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #87BAFF 0%, #005EA8 100%)"},t.icon={color:a.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:a.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:a.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:a.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-grey-70px-2x.png")}):2===e? Lisa has a bachelor's degree. Lisa Owens is the Executive Director of the housing justice organization, City Life/Vida Urbana, which builds the power and leadership of working class communities to work for social, racial and economic justice and gender equity. Looking for Lisa Owens in Boston, Massachusetts? :\?|\&)([^=]+)\=([^&]+)/g;t=n.exec(e);)r=r||{},r[t[1].toLowerCase()]=decodeURIComponent(t[2]);return r},parseUrl:function(e){if(!e||"string"!=typeof e)return null;var t=/^(http:|https:)?(?:\/\/)?(([^\/\:]+)?(?:(?:\:)([\d]+))?)?(\/[^\s\?]*)(\?[^\#\s]+)? Chinatown residents weigh in on pollution, Councilors debate Wu's rent stabilization petition, Passing of the torch: Banner changes hands. I'm a real estate agent with TMW Realty Group in Boston, MA and the nearby area, providing home-buyers and sellers with professional, responsive and attentive real estate services. They say his progress in the last week is miraculous, but they also say he has a long road ahead. Engage via Email. "The situation is looking really dire," said Lisa Owens, the executive director of City Life/Vida Urbana, a tenants' rights group. The health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff remains our top priority. Her work has also been published or is forthcoming in Sociological Methodology, Critical Sociology, the Fordham Urban Law Review, the Alabama Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review, and the Boston Review. For more information, please give me a ring or email me today. Learn more about our Safe Care Commitment. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine. Lisa Owens Responsable Marketing Solutions Btons chez EQIOM, A CRH Company France EQIOM, A CRH Company, +6 more Universit Charles de Gaulle-Sciences humaines, Lettres et Arts (Lille III), +1. democracy, Gov. I feature a free, up to date and current Real Estate search that will allow you to search just like an agent. (n.fill="#6F459B",n.stroke="#5B2E91"):(n.fill="#71bf44",n.stroke="#538c32"))),n},getSingleEntityTypeAndID:function(e){if(e){var t,r;return e.listing?(t=7,r=e.listing.id):e.propertyID? What are Dr. Owens' areas of care? Please try again later. Lisa is related to Denise L Owens and Frederick S Owens. There was a problem generating your PDF. "This Year":"All Time"}},getTicks:function(e){if(e)return parseFloat(e.toString().replace(/\D/g,""))},getDuration:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:0,t=new Date(null);t.setSeconds(e);var r=t.toISOString().substr(11,8),n=r.split(":");return{raw:e,hours:+n[0],minutes:+n[1],seconds:+n[2],formatted:r,formattedTrimmed:r.replace(/^0(?:0:0? He was rushed to Lawrence General Hospital on an automatic CPR machine and breathing tube for an hour. As a scholar of inequality, her research explores housing, technology, gender, race, class, religion, law, and the American South. Privacy Policy|Advertising Policy|Privacy Preferences Center|Do Not Sell My Personal Information. She is currently writing a book on housing inequality and the dismantling of the social safety net (under peer review). City Lifes work is to stop the displacement of working class communities through the sword (community organizing and public pressure) and the shield (coordinated legal defense)and to create permanent social ownership of land and housing. Current occupation is listed as Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations. That's when he landed at Tufts Medical Center. Stay Informed. "Last 30 Days":i>=30&&i<90? February 11, 2022 / 4:31 AM She speaks English and Spanish. Close to analyze our web traffic. {raw:e,string:e.toLocaleString()}:null},getLotSize:function(e){return e? BOSTON UNIVERSITY Members get access to a personalized news feed. (this.rightoffold(e,t,r,n)||this.leftofbegin(e,t,r,n)||this.belowthefold(e,t,r,n)||this.abovethetop(e,t,r,n))},findEdges:function(e){var t;if(e&&e.length){var r=e.offset();r&&(t={top:r.top,left:r.left,bottom:r.top+e.height(),right:r.left+e.width()})}return t}},a.string={reverse:function(e){for(var t=e.length-1,r="";t>=0;r+=e[t--]);return r},getPrice:function(e){return e||0===e? / CBS Boston. Before you buy or sell a home, be sure to either contact me or view the current market information here within my website. Boston MA 02115 617-732-5500 Contact Us. "/"+t:"")},getBackgroundImageURL:function(e){var t="//s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.backgrounds/";return t+=a.string.reverse(e.toString()),{listingAds:t+"_2064x1080.jpg",large:t+"_2000x640.jpg",medium:t+"_1000x320.jpg",small:t+"_500x160.jpg"}}},a.brand={getImage:function(e,t,r){var n="//s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.brands/"+a.string.reverse(e.toString())+"_";return{aspectRatio:t,url:{default:n+"aspect.png",light:n+"light_aspect.png",dark:r?n+"dark_aspect.png":null}}}},a.conversation={getDate:function(t){if(t){var r=new Date,n=a.date.getDateInfo(t),o=new Date(t);if(r.getFullYear()===o.getFullYear()&&r.getMonth()===o.getMonth()&&r.getDate()===o.getDate())return n.conversationLong=n.formattedTime,n.conversationShort=n.formattedTime,n;if(r.setDate(r.getDate()-1),r.getFullYear()===o.getFullYear()&&r.getMonth()===o.getMonth()&&r.getDate()===o.getDate())return n.conversationLong="Yesterday "+n.formattedTime,n.conversationShort="Yesterday",n;return o>new Date(r.getFullYear(),r.getMonth(),r.getDate()-6)? 617-732-5500, New Patients: ");return t.slice(t.length-2).join(". Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. (!window||null===(t=document)||void 0===t||!t.documentElement)&&window.getComputedStyle(document.documentElement).getPropertyValue(e)}},a.application={parseQueryString:function(e){for(var t,r,n=/(? collected, please refer to our Privacy Policy. Learn more about our Safe Care Commitment. "You could just tell by her demeanor, they brought in the psychologist, they were basically telling us that it was starting to look like the beginning of the end," she said. Please try again later. (t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="[1 Image Attached]"):e.entity&&(t.length&&(t+=" "),t+="["+a.user.getFriendlyName(e.entity,!0)+" ]"),t},getTitle:function(e){var t="Me";return e&&e.members&&e.members.length&&(1===e.members.length?t=a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[0],!0):2===e.members.length?t=a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[0],!1)+" & "+a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[1],!1):3===e.members.length?t=a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[0],!1)+", "+a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[1],!1)+" & "+a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[2],!1):(t=a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[0],!1)+", "+a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[1],!1)+", "+a.user.getFriendlyName(e.members[2],!1),t+=" & "+(e.members.length-3).toString()+" more")),t},isEqual:function(e,t){if(e&&t&&e.type_&&t.type_&&e.type_===t.type_)switch(e.type_){case"HSConversationItem":if(e.id===t.id&&e.status.raw===t.status.raw&&e.recentMessage&&t.recentMessage&&e.recentMessage.id===t.recentMessage.id&&e.recentMessage.status.raw===t.recentMessage.status.raw&&(e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&t.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&e.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw===t.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw||!e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&!t.recentMessage.readTimestamp))return!0}return!1}},a.listing={mapping:{mini:303,listing:302,large:301,original:301},getImage:function(e,t,r){var o,i,s=null===(o=window.Homesnap)||void 0===o?void 0:null===(i=o.rootURLs)||void 0===i?void 0:i.akamaiListingImagesURLFormat.toLowerCase();return s? ").toLowerCase()}},a.coStarBrand={_current:window.Homesnap&&window.Homesnap.coStarBrand,_internalDictionary:function(){switch((arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"").toLowerCase()){case"citysnap":return 4;case"homesnap":default:return 2}},is:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";if(e){var t=this._internalDictionary(e);return t&&this._current===t}},getCurrent:function(e){var t=e?this._internalDictionary(e):this._current;switch(t){case 4:return{name:"Citysnap",supportEmail:"support@citysnap.com",listingService:"RLS",raw:t,appleApp:"",googlePlay:"",includedMLSIds:[511e3]};default:return{name:"Homesnap",supportEmail:"support@homesnap.com",listingService:"MLS",raw:t,appleApp:"",googlePlay:""}}}},a}),String.prototype.endsWith||(String.prototype.endsWith=function(e,t){return(void 0===t||t>this.length)&&(t=this.length),this.substring(t-e.length,t)===e}),Object.assign&&"function"==typeof Object.assign||Object.defineProperty(Object,"assign",{value:function(e,t){"use strict";if(null===e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");for(var r=Object(e),n=1;n>16),s((65280&n)>>8),s(255&n);return 2==o?s(255&(n=c(e.charAt(t))<<2|c(e.charAt(t+1))>>4)):1==o&&(s((n=c(e.charAt(t))<<10|c(e.charAt(t+1))<<4|c(e.charAt(t+2))>>2)>>8&255),s(255&n)),i},e.fromByteArray=function(e){var t,n,r,o,i=e.length%3,u="";function a(e){return"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/".charAt(e)}for(t=0,r=e.length-i;t>18&63)+a(o>>12&63)+a(o>>6&63)+a(63&o);switch(i){case 1:u+=a((n=e[e.length-1])>>2),u+=a(n<<4&63),u+="==";break;case 2:u+=a((n=(e[e.length-2]<<8)+e[e.length-1])>>10),u+=a(n>>4&63),u+=a(n<<2&63),u+="="}return u}}(void 0===f?this.base64js={}:f)}).call(this,e("lYpoI2"),"undefined"!=typeof self?self:"undefined"!=typeof window?window:{},e("buffer").Buffer,arguments[3],arguments[4],arguments[5],arguments[6],"/node_modules/gulp-browserify/node_modules/base64-js/lib/b64.js","/node_modules/gulp-browserify/node_modules/base64-js/lib")},{buffer:3,lYpoI2:10}],3:[function(O,e,H){(function(e,t,g,n,r,o,i,u,a){var s=O("base64-js"),f=O("ieee754");function g(e,t,n){if(! Lisa Lucile Owens received her Ph.D. in sociology from Columbia in 2020 and her J.D. "We have speculators. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine. ":"&","hash=").concat(a,"&v=").concat(s)),require(["jquery"],function(t){if(!t("link[href='".concat(e,"']")).length){var r=t("head");if(r.length){var a=t('').attr("href",e);r.append(a),null!==o&&void 0!==o&&o.key&&null!==o&&void 0!==o&&o.value&&a.attr(o.key,o.value)}}"function"==typeof n&&n()})})}},a.ui={getWindowSize:function(e){return e>=1200?"lg":e>=992?"md":e>=768?"sm":"xs"},belowthefold:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().top+n.height():(t[0].innerHeight?t[0].innerHeight:t.height())+t.scrollTop())<=e.offset().top-(r||0)},rightoffold:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().left+n.width():t.width()+t.scrollLeft())<=e.offset().left-(r||0)},abovethetop:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().top:t.scrollTop())>=e.offset().top+(r||0)+e.height()},leftofbegin:function(e,t,r,n){return(n&&n.offset()?n.offset().left:t.scrollLeft())>=e.offset().left+(r||0)+e.width()},inviewport:function(e,t,r,n){return!(!e||!e.length)&&! General Information: 617-732-5500. Lisa Owens, Dorchester MA Real Estate Professional View page. Lisa Owens is the Executive Director of the housing justice organization, City Life/Vida Urbana, which builds the power and leadership of working class communities to work for social, racial and economic justice and gender equity. It happened at the Brooks School in North Andover, where Preston is a freshman. Here are 5 things to consider, Wu appoints Director of Nightlife Economy, Nonprofit seeks reboot of Mass. She will assume her role at Hyams on January 25, 2021. Im looking forward to working with the Hyams community of grantees, staff and board members to meet this moment, strengthen our movements and build power, remarked Owens. Healey unveils $742 million tax relief plan, baystatebanner.com 1965-2022 The Bay State Banner. About Lisa Michelle Owens MD. She previously served as the Executive Director of City Life/Vida Urbana, a prominent housing justice group that is nationally recognized for organizing communities against displacement and building collective power for systemic change. This address is also associated with the names of Lakesha Allen, Leslie A Gonzalez, and six other individuals. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. My web site is intended to supply you with the most recent Real Estate market information for North Attleboro Massachusetts Real Estate, Attleboro Massachusetts Real Estate, Middleborough Massachusetts Real Estate, Medford Massachusetts Real Estate, Malden Massachusetts Real Estate, Salem Massachusetts Real Estate, Stoughton Massachusetts Real Estate, Randolph Massachusetts Real Estate, Brockton Massachusetts Real Estate, South Boston Massachusetts Real Estate, Jamaica Plain Massachusetts Real Estate, West Roxbury Massachusetts Real Estate, Roslindale Massachusetts Real Estate, Hyde Park Massachusetts Real Estate, Dorchester Center Massachusetts Real Estate, Boston MA Massachusetts Real Estate and the surrounding areas. Please dont hesitate to call and ask me any questions you might have. Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, Brigham Primary Physicians. Lisa has been actively involved in building local grassroots organizations and national social movements for over 25 years. "Last 14 Days":i>=14&&i<30? (a=(Math.round(r/1e5)/10).toFixed(1).toString(),a+="M"):(a=Math.round(r/1e6).toString(),a+="M"),t&&2==t&&(a+="/mo"),{raw:e,dollars:n,short:"$"+a}}return null},getPropertyStatus:function(e,t,r){var n={color:"blue",pinName:"blue_pin",primaryColor:"blue",secondaryColor:null,text:t||"Off-Market",pinHex:"006DC7",hueRotate:"175deg"};if(r)switch(!0){case r.expired:n.text="Expired";break;case r.canceled:n.text="Canceled";break;case r.withdrawn:n.text="Withdrawn";break;case r.hold:n.text="Hold"}return n},getSPropertyType:function(e){if(e){var t;switch(e){case 1:t="Detached";break;case 2:t="Townhouse";break;case 4:t="Condo";break;case 16:t="Multi-Family";break;case 32:t="Lots/Land";break;case 64:t="Mobile/Manufactured";break;case 128:t="Commercial";break;case 256:t="Co-op";break;case 8:default:t="Other"}return{raw:e,string:t}}return null},getClusterColors:function(e,t,r){var n={fill:"#4392CE",stroke:"#3589CF"};return e&&(t?(n.fill="#F1CC39",n.stroke="#E5BE37"):2==(2&e)?(n.fill="#F37F21",n.stroke="#D76C25"):4==(4&e)?(n.fill="#E02844",n.stroke="#9A1B1E"):1==(1&e)&&(r? This process is all about you and your needs. {protocol:r[1]||location.protocol,host:r[2]||location.host,hostname:r[3]||location.hostname,port:r[4]||location.port,pathname:r[5],search:r[6],hash:r[7]}:null},isiOS:function(){return/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)&&!window.MSStream},isAndroid:function(){return/android/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isChromeiOS:function(){return/CriOS/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isWebView:function(){return/wv/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isHSPuppeteer:function(){return/HSPuppeteer/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)}},a.path={getImageUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.imageRootPath+e},getJSUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.jsRootPath+e},getHandlebarUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.handlebarRootPath+e},getAgentWebsitePreviewUrl:function(){var e,t,r=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"",n=["homesnap.com","citysnap.com","citysnapdev.com"],a=(null===(e=window)||void 0===e?void 0:null===(t=e.location)||void 0===t?void 0:t.origin)||"";if(n.some(function(e){return a.indexOf(e)>-1})&&(null===r||void 0===r||!r.match(/([\w\d-]{5,})\/(website)\/? The best result we found for your search is Lisa Lucile Owens age 30s in Watertown, MA in the East Watertown neighborhood. "$".concat(a.string.getShortNumber(e)):"$".concat((e/1e6).toString(),"M")}}),o=[],i=0;i<=1e4;i+=100)o.push(i);o.push(1e8);var s=o.map(function(e){return{value:e,label:"$".concat(a.string.getShortNumber(e))}}),l={sale:{min:n.slice(0,-1),max:n.slice(1)},rent:{min:s.slice(0,-1),max:s.slice(1)}};return l.sale.max[l.sale.max.length-1]={label:"$5M+",value:1e8},l.rent.max[l.rent.max.length-1].label="$10K+",l},getYearBuiltOptions:function(){for(var e=new Date,t=e.getFullYear(),r=[];t>=2014;)r.push(t),t-=1;r=r.concat([2010,2005,2e3,1990,1980,1970,1960,1950,1925,1900]);var n=r.map(function(e){return{value:e,label:e}}),a={min:_toConsumableArray(n).reverse(),max:n};return a.max.unshift({label:"Any",value:3e3}),a.min.unshift({label:"Any",value:0}),a}},a.savedSearches={getSavedSearchUrl:function(e){var t=e.sd.getUrl(),r="",n="";if(e.boundaryEntity){switch(e.boundaryEntity.type_){case"HSAreaItem":n="/p_21,".concat(e.boundaryEntity.areaID);break;case"HSSchool":n="/p_26,".concat(e.boundaryEntity.id);break;case"HSStreetArea":n="/p_51,".concat(e.boundaryEntity.id)}r=e.boundaryEntity.url}var a="";if(e.bounds&&e.bounds.center){var o=e.bounds.center();a="/c_".concat(o.lat.toString(),",").concat(o.lng.toString())}var i="/b_".concat(e.bounds.north,",").concat(e.bounds.east,"-").concat(e.bounds.south,",").concat(e.bounds.west),s="";e.encodedPolygons&&void 0!==e.encodedPolygons&&(s="/cp_".concat(encodeURIComponent(e.encodedPolygons)));var l="";if(e.commuteTimePlaces){l="";for(var u=0;u0?t.push(n.minimum.toString()+"+ Beds"):n.maximum===n.minimum?t.push(n.minimum.toString()+" Beds"):n.minimum>0&&n.maximum<100&&t.push(n.minimum.toString()+"-"+n.maximum.toString()+" Beds");var a=r.filters&&r.filters.baths?r.filters.baths:{};0===a.minimum&&1===a.maximum?t.push("0-1 Baths"):1===a.minimum&&2===a.maximum?t.push("1-2 Baths"):2===a.minimum&&3===a.maximum?t.push("2-3 Baths"):3===a.minimum&&4===a.maximum?t.push("3-4 Baths"):4===a.minimum&&5===a.maximum?t.push("4-5 Baths"):5===a.minimum&&50===a.maximum?t.push("5+ Baths"):0===a.minimum&&0===a.maximum?t.push("0 Baths"):50===a.maximum&&a.minimum>0?t.push(a.minimum.toString()+"+ Baths"):void 0!==a.minimum&&a.maximum===a.minimum?t.push(a.minimum.toString()+" Baths"):a.minimum>0&&a.maximum<50&&t.push(a.minimum.toString()+"-"+a.maximum.toString()+" Baths");var o=r.filters&&r.filters.price?r.filters.price:{};if(o.minimum&&o.minimum.raw>0&&o.maximum&&o.maximum.raw<1e8?t.push(o.minimum.short+" - "+o.maximum.short):o.maximum&&o.maximum.raw<1e8?t.push("0&&t.push(">"+o.minimum.short),r&&r.filters&&r.filters.date)switch(r.filters.date){case 1:t.push("Today");break;case 2:t.push("Over 1 Week");break;case 3:t.push("Over 1 Month");break;case 4:t.push("Over 3 Months");break;case 5:t.push("Over 6 Months");break;case 6:t.push("Over a Year");break;case 7:t.push("Past Week");break;case 8:t.push("Past Month");break;case 9:t.push("Past 3 Months");break;case 10:t.push("Past 6 Months");break;case 11:t.push("Past Year");break;case 12:t.push("Tomorrow");break;case 13:t.push("This Week");break;case 14:t.push("Saturday");break;case 15:t.push("Sunday");break;case 16:t.push("This Weekend");break;case 17:t.push("This Week");break;case 18:t.push("Next Weekend")}return t=t.join(", "),e&&e.boundaryEntity?