Most of our Maine coon cats for sale weigh 9 to 22 pounds-males are larger-and some tip the scales at 20 or more pounds. States. Their cattery is spotless, well-kept, and cat-friendly. SOLD AS A PET. Were happy we were able to keep this handsome boy from one of our 2019 litters. Very cute loving kittens. A distinctive characteristic of this cat is the smooth, shaggy coat. Adult Maine Coon cats and newborn kittens are always separated from the rest because they need constant care and require more attention than others. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. And a gorgeous, full coat as a young adult. Sozi is probably my most intense Toy Fiend. This beautiful girl is a wild child, daughter of Sozi, the original wild and crazy child. She has exquisite head type gentle clean scoop, large boxy muzzle, large well-placed ears all topped off with beautiful big expressive eyes. These kittens also come with Rabies, Distemper, De-wormed, Microchipped and with their transfer papers. She is oh-so affectionate and has a wonderful soft purr that she starts when you just look at her. They can be kept as family pets or trained to compete in cat shows. Valencia has a seriously beautiful face and has very elegant features with silver and black markings. He is easy to handle is a nice, happy boy. Each "breed specific" state page has a complete list of all the local catteries and individual breeders that we have been able to locate in that state. I don't want anyone to be disappointed. Maine Coon Cat Breeders in Virginia With Kittens and Cats for Sale. See more pictures of her below, at 6 months of age. All kittens are vaccinated, microchipped, and pedigreed and come with a one-year contract when you come to pick them up. The Catnificent Cattery has been breeding Maine Coons since the early 1980s. Its medium-to-long haired coat comes in a wide range of colors and patterns. 1-year health guarantee, Health Certificate, and play toys. located in Columbia, Maryland. Our Siberian kittens purchased as a pet are $2300 to $2800.These kittens are adorable and so fluffy and will grow to be stunning adults. Keep in mind that the black or white kittens may change their coats. Blue Ridge Cattery breeders are proud members of the CFF and TICA. GCD, RW, NW AslansPaw Nicodemus Aloysius. They started breeding Maine Coons in 1989 and then moved to Virginia where they have been breeding cats since 1993. Please call or text me for information on upcoming litters. Rain is very entertaining while she chases the "unseen". The Siberian's big, sturdy frame features a dense, triple coat that is designed to weather cold climates. They do not keep their cats in cages; theyre free to run around and play at all times. But in our minds he is a Supreme! Some white kittens sometimes have slight black markings that will usually disappear as they become adults. TICA Regional Winner and Double Grand Champion. Her warm brown ticked tabby pattern is just perfect. Such a charmer. Very mild temperament. With wonderful substantive boning and a great coat at this young age, plus excellent head type we have great expectations for her development. var ffid = 2; . She gave us the greatest gift of our baby boy who is the sweetest baby and I am very pleased with the genuine love she has for her cats and the fact that she cares they all find a good home. Udina and Ulianna are my very sweet females. Mother is TICA registered -- kittens will come unregistered. Maine Coons are often known to "fetch", hike with family members, enjoy water, and learn cat obstacles. Maine Coons are the indigenous cat breed of North America. They say that there are more than 50 cats and many kittens to be seen, so some of them could even be taken home right away. About Us | Privacy Policy | Terms | Contact 2023 HappyWhisker. !View Detail, Maine Coon Kitten 8 weeks ready to go. Price $400. With her beautiful classic head, sturdy boning, nice tall well-tufted ears, expressive eyes and nice coat length she is a great package! View all kittens for sale & cats for adoption and sort by closest to you so you can find the perfect kitty quickly. And then theres that expression, with those enormous eyes. He is a toy FIEND and still a cuddly lover. Since they are young when they go home with you, they will not be spayed/neutered. Dad is DNA Tested has 19 Champions in his pedgree, Please text Me, Thanks.for information do text us at(xxx) xxx-xxx9 and they are now ready to go to their new homes and they are good with kids and other home petsView Detail, 2 adorable kittens Maine coon x 10 weeks old wanting a forever loving home. Their fur is water resistant and their paws are big to facilitate walking in the snow. Ready to view . ins.dataset.adClient = pid; If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. If you are located further away, you are free to hire a courier. Ad ID 305968. Also we keep adult breeding cats, seniors and kittens separately for health . It depends on the breeder and how much time we have before they arrive. We have also kittens.. Super adorable Maine coon kittens. container.style.width = '100%'; My overseas breeders are the breeders that I have purchased ALL of my parent cats. Their color are sweet and nice chest. weight of cats 15-30 pounds, cats 10-22 pounds. Shipping is available. They have come from Ukraine like all of my breeding kitties. Age: 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 4 Days . Their parents are our beloved pets and can be seen along with kittens. All Cats Cats for Sale Cats for Rehome Cats for Surrender. lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId + '-asloaded'), { attributes: true }); We breed 100% European Maine Coon kittens, paying close attention to Pedigrees, health history, and genetics. 2 adorable kittens Maine coon x 10 weeks old wanting a forever loving home. Or, for the complete list of Maine Coon cat breeders in the entire USA, click here. The manes of thecats' shedsand comes back a few times a year. Her boning is substantial, her coat is magnificent and shaggy even at a young age, and she is wonderfully balanced. My cattery also offers import from overseas. Phone Number: (703) 517-3002. Inside and outside. #gallery-2 img { You may call me to be on a waitlist. Grand Champion Highlander Rob Roy of SaraJen. We are experienced breeders of the magnificent and mighty Maine Coon cats. Despite the impressive size, Maine Coon cats are graceful and agile. As well as health and beauty, these breeders breed and raise their kittens to be friendly and well-adjusted so they can easily fit into their forever families. Rain will hopefully have some white odd-eyedkittens!!! To set up an appointment to purchase one of these lovely kittens, please text Autumn at 206-383-4420 or email us at foxhollowfamilyfarm@gmail.com. She is negative for the HCM gene mutation and her most recent sonogram said she is clear of HCM. He comes to us all the way from Russia, from Lyuda Dvornikova of Sherlynx cattery. Never thought Id would show a pink boy, but there ya go! I cannot wait to see them!!! Born to be a problem solver, the Siberian is extremely attentive and intelligent. The country house where the cattery is located accommodates all of the cats and gives them plenty of personal space. The length of their coat can be long or medium. Average Weight: 9-18 pounds; Personality: Known for being good with kids and dogs, these large breed cats love nature, and are playful, loving and patient with their . Nevertheless, we look forward to her babies. Maine Coon Kittens. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. These breeders provide a lot of attention to all their kittens, so they get used to cuddles and playtime and feel comfortable with humans. ins.dataset.fullWidthResponsive = 'true'; The Maine Coon is the largest breed of the domesticated cat. The head is large with big ears and expressive eyes that are wide set. Winchester. Blue Ridge breeders have been breeding Maine Coon cats since 2019, and they test and screen all their breeding cats to ensure that the kittens are as healthy as possible. They are all super beautiful Maine coon kittens. such a looker and with the clean profile, solid muzzle, heavy boning and overall balance the breed requires. Their kittens come with a package containing their preferred type of cat food and a transport bag. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Phone Number: 540-429-0311. So very precocious even at the age of 10 weeks, I just couldnt wait to get him to a show. If youre looking to raise a Maine coon cat of your own, we hope youll consider our cattery. They happily participate in TICAs Responsible Breeder Program. They have the mask appearance and always have blue eyes. DARREL has a super character and you will experience passionate feelings for her energetic and sweet mien. Viktoria and Harmony are my Polydactyl females!! Everything about her seems designed to capture your heart. The goal of these breeders is to make sure that all their kittens go to loving homes. /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */. She was a delight to show, just like her mom. Fox Hollow Farm. But, they are "Drop Dead Gorgeous" at age 2. Finally, this means their cats are well-adjusted and sociable and very used to the company of humans. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; The availability dates that are listed below the kitten's information. Registered Maine Coon Kittens Available Now Registered Maine Coon Kittens Available Now. You will also find beautiful Maine Coons in neighboring states like Tennessee, Arizona, Florida, Maryland, Texas, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, or North America, or further down in West Virginia. They are male and female and they are all vaccinations and looking for their forever home. KITTENS ARE TICA REGISTERED. They want their kittens to be show champions or loving pet companions or both! These cats possess above-average intelligence; theyre independent, loyal and affectionate. simba has his checkup records and shots. We are delighted to have this spectacular boy from Highlander Maine Coons in Ohio. "Maine Coon Kittens" is a home based family business that specializes on luxury, purebred cats, and kittens for sale. Filter. Rain will hopefully have some white odd-eyed. SHE HAS VERY PRETTY COLORS. Happy to send extra photos, videos or schedule a date for you to come meet the kittens. She was then bred, producing a wonderful litter of kittens. 540-429-0311. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); They are cared for from the moment they are born until they go to their fur-ever homes. The extraordinary beauty, highlighting all the important breed characteristics, was the beginning of their journey as breeders. Veterinary papers and all records provided as well. Maine Coon (xxx) xxx-xxx4View Detail. Ready to go home. The sale of the Maine Coon is not the primary mission of our cattery; we are constantly improving the breed to get the excellent Maine Coon cats of show-class. We showed him in TICA as a kitten and he achieved standing as Mid-Atlantic Regional Winner. They are very vocal and have a fascination for water. This stunning girl is self-possessed and confident in her serene beauty. I so love the mackerel pattern and she was the only mackerel in the litter. VA. (757) 495-6222. Males and females, 3 are solid black shorthair, 3 are striped shorthair, 1 is black, white, orange short hair, and 2 are black and white medium long hair. THEY ARE FROM European bloodlines . She had a cardiac ultrasound which was negative, and her parentage has been thoroughly screened. And were glad hes still a regular guy (er, make that goofball) at home. Toggle navigation. After producing several lovely litters he is now neutered and lives with us as a pampered boy. Founded in 1989 in Westborough, Massachusetts, we are in Northern Virginia since 1993. They usually have litters available that might not even be posted on their website yet. We are honored and privileged that you have chosen us to help you on your journey to cat ownership! And we've also produced many that are simply prized for being extraordinary pets. Address. With her gorgeous clean profile, large strong muzzle, and big ears set so nicely, she is a gorgeous girl. Elegant and flashy, she would have done well in the show hall, especially with her beautiful head type and dramatic large ears. He is a black silver classic tabby with a high degree of shading. Dewy, like her half-sister Luna,is another beautiful example of a silver torbie and white but she has really high white! All of our kittens are ready for the new home from 12-16 weeks. I am really excited about this!!! Pure breed Scottish fold kittens DOB xx.xx.xxxx available for reservation. Some individuals are even under ten pounds. They are known to be Gentle around children and adapt easily to other family pets. Males weigh up to 25 pounds, 8 pounds more than females. Became a CFA Grand Champion at just 8 months of age without breaking a sweat! We will transport two hours from our location. I will take deposits for litters that I am expecting, but only for 2 kittens. margin-left: 0; CFA Grand Champion. Males weigh up to 25 pounds, 8 pounds more than females. We are registered Maine Coon Breeders with CFA and TICA cat registries. LOL. The Maine Coon is solid, rugged, and can endure a harsh climate. As you see pictures of Zeus and Zoya, they are a year old. Breed Maine Coon Breed Info. Scroll below for future pairings and plans. The breeders at Catnificent Cattery keep their Maine Coon cats at home so they can nurture and care for them as if they were all their family pets. We are extremely grateful to the Bergs for placing her in our care! WELCOME TO SWEETLILPAWS CATTERY. We took him to several kitten shows but he really wasnt in to it, so he has remained home, living the life of leisure. #gallery-2 { He loves to play and is very sweet to his mates. Maine coon kittens For Sale. They are located in Maryland USA. With a huge ruff around their head and 4" long fur with a huge bushy tail. Handsome house panther Alistair is a wonderful little kitten man. Sharing pictures of last litter black, smoke and Ru.. My cats have wonderful personalities and are social. The cheekbones are developed, the chin is located in the same plane with the nose. Good around kids, dogs and cats. David graciously allowed Xavier to come to us to help us keep strong genetic diversity in our breeding program. Maine Coon Kittens For Sale In Tennessee (List Of Breeders). Happy Whisker is an online service for cat owners and cats, helping them find the best nutrition and care for their pets. Makanacoon Maine Coon. Some of Kittens from overseas are being SPAYED/NEUTERED. SaraJen Jacobs CreekRegional Winner & Supreme Grand Champion. WE are happy to offer help and advise on kitten care to all new owners of Maine Coon cats. Ruggiero is a very serious, intense looking young man. They go to great lengths to produce offspring with good health, a stable mentality, and perfect Maine Coon breed beauty. We play and socialize your kittie babies so they will be loving and want to be with their humans. Will come with first round of booster shots and dewormed. Xavier was bred by Lone and and Peter Mgeltoft, Aloa Cattery in Denmark. This boy had so many different exclamations chirps, trills, outright meows, and cat statements of satisfaction or indignation. Megacoon is located on a 13-acre wooded lot with a "normal" house that was built specifically to house cats. My Maine Coon parent kitties are very special in their own ways. The cattery was inspired by the arrival of a beautiful cat named Pearl, because of her noble white hue. I wish we could have shown her in Championship class to get her adult titles, but the pandemic put a halt to that.