I can't find Agent Venom in defense tier list. Maybe Quicksilver is missing? I dont know how it scales, but higher sig gives longer immortality. Since this is a five-judgment cycle, you will immediately trigger Lock Down upon launching the SP2, so you can repeat this cycle once Lock Down ends. It is very important that you save your Power Gain for the Lock Down phase this will boost its potency and immediately drive you past two bars of power. Cannot find anyone who agrees with this. and useful for personal progress in the Game. Does he need to be awakened to be useful or not? ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} for my 6* champion, which one is better to be ranked up to rank 2; 1. colossus 2. void 3. mister sinister 4. I think both Cyclops are missing from offence and defence list, can you please update that. MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE 2023 KABAM GAMES, INC., A NETMARBLE COMPANY. Meet Sersi. r/ContestOfChampions was created to share news, strategy, questions, boasts, wishful thinking, and any other discussion relating to Kabam's MARVEL Contest of Champions mobile game. A Cosmic Power Boost will greatly expedite the fight here but is not necessary. )2nd preference Guillotine 2099.As of now Don't rankup any 6 star. KnullVenomOdinCorvus GlaiveAnd also how is 6 star rank 1 unduped mr negative? ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Other than that your blog is a perfect guide for a mcoc player. Generic awakening gems are those gems that can be used to awaken any champ and it doesn't matter what class they belong to. Thor (ragnarok) # (all 6* unduped) your suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you my friend. I have a question, you suggest ronin as a worthy rankeable hero but dont say if its for offense defense or prestige nor if he needs to Be awakened. In higher tiers, the players want to be absolutely sure b4 they go in coz 1 death can cause them to lose so they dont use unduped more. Tier - A Champs (also known as Beyond God Tier Champions) Utility = Power Control, Purification, Immunity, armor break, etc.. Let's have a look at other tiers champions Tier - B Champions (also known as Solid God Tier Champions) Tier - C Champions (also known as God Tier Champions) It's gives him more survivability and Utility but it's not absolutely necessary. Press J to jump to the feed. Thanks everyone for your input. Cheers mate! If I missed some great champs to mention, feel free to let us know by comment. At any time, you can transition from SP3 cycles to an SP2 by using the method above, since the SP3 cycle is the same. But I got 5 star corvus glaive. Which ones should I rank 5?Sorcerer Supreme undupedHype dupedCorvus undupedVenom undupedOdin undupedCAIW dupedMister fantastic undupedShe Hulk undupedFalcon dupedShang chi unduped( don't know how to use)BWDO undupedCrossbones undupedDomino undupedOmega red dupedGambit undupedGuilly 2099 undupedSentinel undupedFollowing are 6 stars rank 1Void undupedMr negative undupedWhich is best team for cavalier? Is 4* Sunspot any good? Actually I have hype as 5 star rank 5 duped. 1st preference - Domino or Venom. MCoC is provided by midwives organised into teams of eight or fewer (headcount). ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} She's my go to champ whenever I want to finish opponents easily. CGR has two phases for the sake of simplicity, lets call them Judgment (when he is building buffs and corresponding judgments) and Lock Down (when he places a Damnation/Power Lock on the opponent). He is god tier unduped in his niche, which is anything thats not bleed, poison, and stun immune. Can we play Marvel Contest of Champions (MCOC) on PC? (Stay Positive - "Great Things Take Time"). .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} As Mags ranks up, these numbers only improve where AAs sig is a flat AAR% increase between all ranks. So MCOC GUIDE Blog is Copying Lagacy or Seatin Tier List? This let me pick up a few basic rotations in like 10 minutes. He still has a lot of utility unawakened but his stats just get way better. Great list man! For example, you tag Domino with S (benefit from synergies)..but which ones ? r/ContestOfChampions was created to share news, strategy, questions, boasts, wishful thinking, and any other discussion relating to Kabam's MARVEL Contest of Champions mobile game. Thanks guyspretty excited to see what this bad boy can do! SP3-SP2 Cycle (video here) ideal for longer fights (i.e., Act 7 bosses, War) where the SP2 and following basic hits will melt ~600k health pools. We are going to see whether he needs to be awakened or is he fine unduped in Marvel. Actually I am confused which of my champions should I take for collector fight. Should I rank her up unduped. Besides some obvious "nope" fights, Im wondering how much cheaper he can make it. I knew it was a good idea to save this post! That Debuff may be Damage over Time like: Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Shock, etc or Non Damage over Time. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If so, is he worth using a generic 6 star awakening gem on? Would be nice to have a five/six star CGR. Parry & Heavy till your SP2 or SP3 is getting ready)Above mentioned champs will definitely helps you to finish act 6 + cavalier. Maintaining (4) of these for 100% AAR is pretty easy. mcoc does guardian need to be awakenedfastest supra tune code. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Gambit - For Attack (If you have Apocalypse in Team)2. You have Sunspot as a 5* all time fav but he's not on your 4* list to rank up to 5. CMM only needs to be brought to sig 25 imo. That, combined with your thorough, comprehensible post will enable me to become a born-again free to play player! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. All are 5 stars unduped. AA still does insane damage induced, but hes missing all his utility. CGR does not rely on any team synergies and can certainly clear a lane on his own. July 2022 i just pulled him too, i dont think he needs the awakening unless you use him for defence (aw and battleground because he got unblockable, unstoppable and inverted control when the opponent got corrupted), and for offence, he finishes shorter fight faster when awakened Danthexman Posts: 184 July 2022 Should be in the next featured crystal. I love cgr just because he gives me something to do other than m-l-l-l-m, Reading this with tears I my eyes knowing Im probably not going to ever see him. They are not so good at the point of Damage, Utility or Sustainability. At 40% AAR, he still needs (3) Neuros for full AAR. Fantastic, Karnak, War Machine, Terrax, Ebony Maw, Ronin, Civil Warrior, Guillotine, Yellow Jacket, Nova, Psycho Man, Gamora, Mordo, Storm, Yondu and Deadpool X-Force, Thor (Jane Foster), Juggernaut. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Post saved. If you're going to be fighting a lot of fights against champs that can bleed and be poisoned then AA is a great option even unduped unless you're fighting someone like Magik. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Hype dupedCorvus undupedVenom undupedOdin unduped (Sysnegy purpose for all cosmic champs)CAIW dupedFalcon dupedDomino unduped (Use Redhulk for synergy purpose. I know that Crossbones is a great Thing counter. Here also MCOC Characters are divided into Top Tier Champs and Bottom Tier Champs based on abilities, which includes Crit Hit/Damage Resistance, Physical & Energy Resistance, Evade, Auto Block, Unblockable Hits/Special Attack, Unstoppable, Miss Attack, Power Gain, Champs who Apply Damage Over Time Debuffs. The choose-your-own-adventure-ness of this champion (along with the Big Yellow Numbers) are what make him far and away my favorite champion in the game. Cons As his damage is tied to his Rupture Debuffs. Then you'd want him duped. To make sure you pick the best characters for your squad, here's a breakdown of each class: Like very detailed spreadsheets, that would be of a great help, especially for the defence tier list. Here you will get all your answer regarding MCOC Best Champs For Offense and Defense by class. Aggressive play style help a lot here.. All Reddit Rules and reddiquette apply. I also mess up my cycle mid-video but you can see that course correcting isnt hard it just takes some extra hits. Not an Auto Block) - Jubilee, Red Guardian, She Hulk, Spider Gwen, Spider Man - Stealth Suit, Sorcerer Supreme, Silver Centurion, Hawkeye and Yellowjacket. I used a 5 star science gem in mine. Can't wait to get stuck into the nuances of this champ, thank you! Not critical but as other have stated, higher sigs mean more Living abyss charges from the get go. PLAY NOW . Im in the middle of the Come out to play challenge rn and Im using a R3 unawakened Knull. ROL Speed-Run (video here) this showcases the SP2 cycle and is, to my knowledge, the fastest ROL run at this point in time, unboosted, by a fair margin. Imo more categories becomes difficult to read, but something like a little number or a number range on the bottom corner of the character would be nice here imo. I enjoy using all of CGRs synergies but find myself using the ones above most often. Following are Marvel Contest of Champions characters that you can consider (1st preference/choice) for maxed rank. Indefinite SP3 Cycle (video here) ideal for mega fights (i.e., LOL, AOL) where you can stack multiple furies and maximize Damage Per Hit (the SP3 will start hitting for 85k+ with 2-3 furies). Thanks again for showcasing so many end-game fights with CGR! Hercules is great at sig 1 , gives him immortality. I hope you have an idea about his "lock on" ability. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} How much of the Abyss have you experimented with CGR in? After him, Rank Up Doom.Unduped Hyperion is bellow the average. Thanks for this piece of work! The next ones I can bring to r5 are TigraMephisto (duped)SunspotI just pulled Red Magneto and Thing, so I could focus on them too. Sig 120 gives 34% AAR which equates to (3) Neuros for 100% AAR. hits, and also gets you to five judgments so the cycle resets. And I would think higher sig would be better as well. Thanks in advance. This method utilizes two nuances of CGR (1) during Lock Down, buffs stack indefinitely if not triggered in the Judgment cycle, and (2) CGR can heavy spam if the opponent is in the corner with less than a bar of power. Just pulled him out of a six star. This is my Personal Opinion based on my own experience. Best MCOC Evade and Auto Block Counter champs list: Slow Debuff Champs (Can ignore only Evade. I regret it. At 40% AAR, he still needs (3) Neuros for full AAR. Thanks for taking the time to do this! Who else in tech class do you have (screenshot pls), He doesn't NEED it..but he gains A LOT from high sigU cn use him unawakened occassionally, but if u're planning to use him a lot then better give him a gem & all ur tech stonesIt's like CAPIW where the damage is still there but a lot of his utility comes from high sig levelHe gets a lot more sustainable & cn counter a lot more stuff that he won't be able to handle otherwise. (Atleast 5 Star). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Here MCOC Characters are divided into Top Tier Champs and Bottom Tier based on Utility (Immune, Power Control Control & Ability Accuracy Champions), Damage (Hard Hitter Champions), Sustainability (Regeneration & Perfect Block Champions). What is the Tier List in Marvel Contest of Champions (MCOC)? . (High Damage Output) Champs To Rank, MCOC Most Underrated Champs To Consider -, MCOC Most Underrated Within this: MCoC is not antenatal or postnatal care only or 1:1 care in . I hardly try to make act 5.1/5.2 and even With 16 5* and 1 yondu 6* duped can't finish without boostNow I'm thinking about rank up my 4*Duped heroes r5, like archangel and symbioticWhat's your opinion? If you have any opinion on. U cn use him unawakened occassionally, but if u're planning to use him a lot then better give him a gem & all ur tech stones. Hey Im on act 5 chapter 1.I have the following 5 stars:Falcon,Kingpin,Gorr,Mr Negative,GR,Emma Frost,Nebula,Elsa Bloodstone and Night Thrasher.Well,Falcon,Kingpin,Gorr,Mr Negative and GR are at rank 2 while the rest are at rank 1.So,which of these champs I mentioned should I use in act 5? If you have other investments for sigs, youd be better off putting them in someone else who needs them like Thing or CAIW. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is such a great high quality guide- thank you! otherwise, be ready for Copyright Strike. So, the first time you trigger Precision (i.e., from Dex or from SP2) in a Judgment cycle, you trigger the corresponding Judgment. I made this list based on my own experience for my blog viewers, so dont compare it with. Note that I intentionally take hits at the start of each fight to gain the Armor Up buff, prolong the subsequent Cruelty buff duration, and speed up each fight by a few seconds. So you should feel free to Dex away during a fight just know that if you want the mega-SP2, youll need to reset your Judgment cycle first and this is way easier than you might think. This helps with fights like Aarkus / Juggernaut / Medusa / etc., Abyss Cosmic fights, Footloose, and so on. If you label a character as god tier and also note that they have awesome signature abilities that should be awakened, for instance, would such a character still be god-tier in your estimation even if not awakened? It would be nice, but it just speeds things up. Whether you have a 5-star, 4-star, or even 3-star generic awakening gem, you can use on these champs to awaken. There are several posts exactly the same as this one on the main board right now. I brought my CGR to r3 but still dont fully understand his rotation. The way AAs sig progresses begins to flatline the higher it gets. These champions get very useful features/power/strength as you keep adding signature stones: Angela. He's still a god. For short fights Corvus +1 charge is Great option. Doesnt really add much to his abilities or utility. Guardian is also a good option against Mister Sinister as he doesn't give Critical Hits.If you enjoyed the video make sure to leave a thumbs up .For more MCOC related Stuff make sure to Subscribe to the Channel as it keeps me motivated to bring more future goodness.Have a nice day .Check out my How to Solo Act 6.2.2 Sinister Boss easily video.https://youtu.be/nmjIveW5CcACheck out my CapIW vs 6.2.1 Lifecycle Symbiote Supreme Boss Video.https://youtu.be/eQulIXZ1Sl0Check out my Symbiote Supreme vs Nova Solo Video.https://youtu.be/HuPiszD2WG4Music Credits.Music 1Artist: TheFatRat \u0026 JJDSong: Prelude (VIP Edit)Link: https://youtu.be/ABuexNuzUroMusic 2Artist: NyctoSong: Danse NixLink: https://youtu.be/gUklPgMJXnM I don't use suicides. Falcon. I won't, mind you, but I'll believe that I could be! For example: MODOK, Iron Man (IW), etc - Jubilee, Red Guardian, She Hulk, Spider Gwen, Spider Man - Stealth Suit, Sorcerer Supreme,Silver Centurion, Hawkeye and Yellowjacket. Some champs for example like Hyperion, archangel and Kingpin (who might have a place in the solid investment category) dont need max sig, but benefit from a certain level. This option is available in Chrome Browser; Just click on the right corner of 3 dots and you will see that "Desktop Site" option. He is closer to high Demi God without the dupe.