The exposed updated kitchen with its shiny silver appliances will make friends swoon, or impress that first date.You can show off your bedrooms, or keep them as your private sanctuary. 6 Beds. Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90004 ZIP Code. Check out Meridian Apartments for rent at 3516 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066. English, Gas, Water, Electricity, Heat, Trash Removal, Sewer, Air Conditioning. This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. Unique Features Assigned Gated Parking Beautiful Landscaping Breakfast Bar Cable Ready* Carpeted Floors Ceiling Fan Central Air/Heating Community Grills Cozy Gas Fireplace* Dishwasher I would definitely recommend it for outside events and to live inside the apartments. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 14.6 mi, Santa Monica, 90623, 1-2 Br This community is 100% Affordable. Work closer to home by booking your spot at one of the best coworking spaces in town. I feel comfortable living here. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 91605, 1 Br Tenants range from families to young couples. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. CA Not prefect but definitely worth a try! Feel free to drop by the office if theres anything you need to make your time here even better! Los Angeles Utilities-Included Apartments, Los Angeles Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Internet/Satellite: Cable, High Speed Internet, Special Features: Beautiful Landscaping, Breakfast Bar, Central Air Heating, Community Grills, Easy Access To Freeways, Easy Access To Shopping, High Ceilings, Loft, Private Balconies And Patios, Renewable Energy, Solar Panels, Spa, Spacious Walk In Closet, Transportation, Vertical Blinds, Sundeck, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. CA The area is lush, clean, and peaceful. Each bedroom boasts a large mirrored closet, and more windows for light. Not to mention it's pricey. Little bit expensive. Meridian Place Apartment Homes, 9423 Reseda Boulevard, Northridge, CA - RentCafe (5) 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 656 - 1,179 Sq.Ft. The community is truly unique and built to include all of the luxury amenities you deserve. This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. and The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. CA Garage, Bike Racks and Barbecue Area and is located on 225 N. Vermont Avenue in the 90004 zip code. ). They have events for holidays! For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly 3 Baths. Regina is a great communicator and responds to any inquiries I have in a timely manner. In Unit Washer & Dryer Dishwasher Also when i first moved in my shower was producing brown water with sand in it and it took them a nice two months to fix it :) also the AC breaker will just randomly shut off every 2 weeks and I have to call maintenance for them to fix it, move somewhere else!! Be the first to add a review on this property. 1-3 Beds . Your comfort is our main priority If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to come by the office to chat with our team. At The Meridian youre only minutes away from, top-rated elementary schools, and trendy eateries, Westwood Village, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Time and distance from Meridian Apartments. Located on a roughly one-acre site at 215 N. Vermont Avenue, Meridian will consist of a four-story structure featuring 100 studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments above approximately . You'll be in awe of our social spaces. 90004, 1-2 Br Thank you for the awesome rating and review, Garo! If we had better neighbors and maybe lived on the top floor this review would be 5 stars for sure. View rent, photos and amenities for Meridian Hollywood in Los Angeles, CA on Westside Rentals - Studio, 1 Bath, 800 Sq Ft. Add a Listing; About Us; Popular Areas . The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. Meridian Apartments has 2 shopping centers within 0.3 miles, which is about a 5-minute walk. Always protect yourself when shopping online. $2,165-$2,675 The staff are wonderful and accessible. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Stop searching and get to moving. FUN COMMUNITY 2823 Misty Waters Dr. Hidden Valley 2823 Misty Waters Dr is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and 1-2 bedrooms units available. To learn more about this property, contact us. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. A thoughtful amenity package means you never have to venture beyond the residences to find solitude, excitement, excellent cuisine or wellness. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. 3516 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066, USA Tour Meridian Apartments To book a tour, select a date. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. . Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Meridian Apartments has 5 parks within 6.1 miles, including Ballona Creek Trail - Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve Access, Mathias Botanical Garden, and Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. Be the first to add a review on this property. Meridian Apartments is 9.2 miles and a 12 minutes from Los Angeles Air Force Base. At Meridian Pointe you have 24 hour amenities like state of the art fitness center, movie theatre, game room with billiards, ping pong and Wii, a business center with unlimited printing, and private study rooms. The pool is HUGE, the GATED parking that accommodates ALL its tenants is a plus, the 24/7 security guards are nice and always present, the area itself has everything someone would ask for AND the apartments/studios are AFFORDABLE! HowLoud. Staff is always efficient and friendly and is always willing to help you with a problem. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Ever since my dad first looked at the property and apartments (before I moved to LA) there has been a good vibe about it. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Clubhouse, Fitness Center Selby & Co., Inc. Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90066 ZIP Code. Each one of our pet friendly one and two bedroom apartments comes fully equipped with energy-efficient appliances, granite countertops, 9-foot high ceilings, private balconies, in-home washer and dryer, and much more. 2.6 mi, Los Angeles, 90025, 1-2 Br Meridian Apartments 3516 Sawtelle Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066 Mar Vista 1 Bed 1 Bath 872 sqft $2,903 - $3,217/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description (805) 322-8352 The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. really appreciate you taking notice of that and writing a positive review. So many landlords in this area behave like inbred, mentally defective scammers, but these folks at Meridian seem pretty fair and their facility is clean and well-designed. 3,494 Sq. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. have. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The community is truly unique and built to include all of the luxury amenities you deserve. Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. We have gone to great lengths to make our community beautiful for our residents, and we . Imagine yourself here, starting every day with fabulous amenities and comfortable, spacious interiors. 1 Bath. This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The facility here is great ! Kitchen Recently I had to get a reasonable accommodation and the leasing agents, Nick and Brian, were VERY helpful in getting me the proper paperwork and keeping me updated on the status of it. CA It is conveniently located close to campus so I was never late to class. The walls are thick and I never hear my neighbors. View One Bed One Bath Loft Floor Plan Details, Language: Next summer when I am looking to move I will definitely consider these apartments. - The gym has half of the things broken with most of the weights missing Regina and nick are a pleasure to talk on a daily basis, they are always polite to everyone that walks through the front door.