We had a hiccup which was not the fault of anyone, but Lanna was able to resolve it quickly and without any trouble. The property has a dolphinarium where guests can swim with dolphins at an additional cost. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. What is Travelers Choice Best of the Best? Now we have two destinations to consider. When and if I get around to a formal review, I'm sure I'll start with this, update it for things I forgot and post some pictures. This villa is a majestic estate exuding classical elegance throughout its grandiose interior spaces of 2000m2. We are proud to know you returned back home feeling completely satisfied with the overall experience, for us, this means there are high chances of welcoming you back again in the future, and the pure idea of having you back motivates us to keep working harder and ensure we surpass all of your expectations. Resort, please let us know. July 4, 2022. Thank you so much for choosing us and also for taking the time to write your very kind comments about Pedro and our restaurant Tavola. This Moon Palace The Grand Cancun All Inclusive in Cancn is well equipped and has all Bhilwale. In other words, if you go at noon they pick you up at 4. The same bus continues on to the hotel zone to drop people off at the other Palace resorts and shopping areas. You will see the Golf Villas in the middle of the golf course, but the map isn't correct so check out google earth/maps to see the true location. We got the Alfredo which was lit on fire in a wheel of cheese. I think we found our next vacation. There are places to park at each of the 'hotels' within the resort and near the beach, miini golf etc. How do they compare to the presidential suite? Moon Palace Cancun is a gigantic family-friendly all-inclusive luxury resort along Cancun's Riviera Maya, about a 15-minute drive from the airport. Casa De Jaguar, Most Photographed Home on the Island, Deluxe Beachfront Ground Floor Apartment # 6 Nautibeach. Be truly dazzled by your view of the sparkling Caribbean Sea from your very own balcony along with hand-selected amenities. With the added indulgences of an Awe Spa for hard-core pampering, an incredible Bowling Alley, and the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course within nearby reach, Moon Palace The Grand has endless options for wholehearted enjoyment, and much more. 2-BR Presidential Suite @ Grand Moon Palace w/ VIP All Inclusive! Tour the 4 bedroom French themed Villa in Building 89.Follow my Instagram instagram.com/suesstravelsTo travel as a VIP to an. We really enjoyed having the golf cart as it was so easy to zoom around. Review of Moon Palace Cancun. Disclaimer: This estimator is provided by Palace Resorts and all fees are determined by Palace Resorts. Dear GregD70401, For us, the most important thing is to know you felt comfortable and welcomed during your stay. Moon Palace Cancun Reviews: Unbiased Look at the All-Inclusive Resort. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-40057201', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Moon Palace Grand Presidential (I think that's what I used) you'll find a video that purports to be for just a presidential suite, but must be the 4 bedroom villa. Moon Palace The Grand - Cancun. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. We use cookies. Absolutely no lines and was very convenient. Combined, it is a two bedroom suite with a living area between the two bedrooms. Highly recommend. Moon Palace Vacation: Moon Palace The Grand - Cancun - See 11,593 traveller reviews, 9,430 photos, and cheap deals for Moon Palace The Grand - Cancun at Tripadvisor. And they are close to the spa, restaurants and golf course. Warm regards, Csar Fallardi Operations Director The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Moon Palace The Grand Cancun All Inclusive. We just returned from a week at The Grand at Moon Palace. All the best, Csar Fallardi Operations Director The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Dive into your very own pool, just steps away from your bed, or simply bask in comfort and luxurious amenities for all. Relish in the sea breeze of the Caribbean Sea from your very own balcony while experiencing the comforts of all-inclusive luxury to the hilt. They enjoyed the lazy River and wave pool. There are more places to choose from in the, Carretera Federal 307 km 340 Cancun-Chetumal, Cancun 77504 Mexico, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Have a look here for the map: http://www.palaceresorts.com/d/palaceresorts/media/PDF/MP_map975c86.pdf. I think we found our next vacation. This year's event is a 4-day festival that will take place from Wednesday, April 26 - Saturday, April 29, and will host more than 10 different bands, including, of course, Hootie & The Blowfish. ENJOY THE ALL-INCLUSIVE LUXURY OF PALACE RESORTS. Quick 30 second walk down to the beach and access to the pools at the hotel and for an extra fee, the buffet. GRAND FAMILY SUITE. There are videos on the hotel's website. The living room balcony was quite spacious with a table for 4 and 2 lounge chairs. Their attentive service and warm personality stand out and many of our guests recognize their incredible performance. We used a timeshare trade through RCI. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thanks again. Cordially, Csar Fallardi Operations Director The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, Hotels near Moon Palace The Grand - Cancun, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Cancun, Hotels near Riviera Cancun Golf & Resorts, Hotels near Mera Lounge Terminal 4 (nacional), Hotels near (PCM) Playa Del Carmen Airport. . Moises and Raphael were great hosts! Like this year's festival, it took place at Moon Palace Cancun, a highly rated and much-loved resort among Cancun tourists. Again, my 8 year old liked it. Charilene Lucas. Our Ocean View room has all the comforts of home, plus the delightful all-inclusive amenities that come with every luxurious Moon Palace Jamaica vacation. He asked me again to let him tell me about it. $813. All the best, Csar Fallardi Operations Director The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Rates subject to change at any time. Contact us today at marvelousmousetravels.com/contactusLet us help you plan a vacation to any destination that will meet your budget and needs. Golf villas are next to the golf course with a jungle view and no where near the beach. The novel is set in Manhattan and the U.S. Midwest, and centers on the life of the narrator Marco Stanley Fogg and the two previous generations of his family. Designated Smoking Area, Air Conditioner, Ocean View, and several others. Moon Palace is a novel written by Paul Auster that was first published in 1989. From. Riu Palace Peninsula - All Inclusive Cancn From 274 per night 8.6 Fabulous 744 reviews information or accuracy describing this We went to Cancun Palace one day to play in the waves. Rates subject to change at any time. @ Holoday_need- Were you allowed to drive the golf carts you were given anywhere you wanted around the resort or just to the lobbies? ($), Making Your First Romantic Trip As A Couple Count, Why Everyone Should Try A Wellness Vacation. Free WiFi in rooms and public areas. Avoid immigration jail. Families have rated this resort 5 stars or guests have recommended them suitable for families. Yes, it is a distance. Moon Palace is a pool lovers' resort, partly due to the enormous interconnected freeform pools and water-related amenities at Sunrise and Nizuc, but also due to the fact that there is a major problem with seaweed and water clarity at this resort which keeps guests poolside rather than oceanfront. That being the case, the clubhouse always smelled of lavender. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Feel the beach breeze from your private balcony as you sip world-class spirits from your liquor dispenser. So the whole experience felt a bit more exclusive :-). Please be sure that we are definitely committed to exceeding your expectations and the service from our staff is the key aspect we consider in order to provide an outstanding vacation. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the room service in our reviews. We solely rely on their shared details and are regarded as accurate. Now thats service! Also, in that video you will see an area with a couple of desks, and an oversized living room area compared to what you see in the other MP Grand Presidential videos. I replied that we had been traveling since 4 AM and just wanted to get my vacation going. I'd contact them directly. Cancn (2.3 miles from Moon Palace) Located in Cancn, 11 miles from Cancun Underwater Museum, Hilton Cancun, an All-Inclusive Resort provides accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge. It is always a pleasure to host you. Wake up to spectacular views of Ocho Rios in this luxurious suite, plus the delightful all-inclusive amenities that come with your luxurious Moon Palace Jamaica vacation. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-40053716', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the Grand sectionalthough I have heard talk of them building villas on the Grand side on the beach or so? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This resort offers an elevated level of amenities and services for guests of all ages with features including 10 restaurants, ample bars and lounges, nine outdoor pools, five swim-up bars, a bowling alley, a fitness center, and a nightclub. Departure Tax: Do I have to pay to leave Cancun? Just click Book Now not check rates as for sone reason, check now does not open up as many available dates. I saw the map and the golf course villas were too far for my liking - as well as knowing my kids. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. If you don't, you have to rent them at the park for $3 each (plus a deposit for each). I haven't seen one but Palace gives a tour of them as part of the sales presentation. I understand that the Grand villas which I believe are 4 bedrooms, are basically like 2 Presidential Suites and are located on the top floor of . SPONSORED. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 4 outdoor pools. Very nice people. Enter a Moon Palace resort and set foot into a world of all-inclusive luxury and excitement, that is second to nonefrom plush, spacious rooms to culinary masterpieces at every meal. The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. My only child, 8 year old girl, really liked it. It is also rocky in the water. facilities that have been listed below. Would you do it again or would you stay in Sunrise or (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The spa facilities are on the second floor of the clubhouse. Rates subject to change at any time. Located outside of the lively Hotel Zone, it's about eight miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN). Offering luxurious and spacious accommodations accentuated by nightly entertainment, state-of-the-art spas, and . ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-13781692', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Nizuc sides (since we didn't stay there. You may want to see if the resort can provide a wheel chair for you. Villa Palace, Agios Nikolaos, Crete,Greek Islands. Please come back soon to The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Yes, you can select your preferred vacation rental with pool among our 793 vacation rentals with pool available near Moon Palace Golf Club. $470. Ocean view. The $275 price tag for 18 was a little steep for me in 90 degree heat ($165 twilight rate after 2:00). 4.5-star beachfront property near Moon Palace Golf Club. I hope the room is as wonderful as you decribe it to be! Located along Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula on the Riviera Maya, the Grand at Moon Palace offers a luxury all-inclusive escape for families. 4 hours is plenty of time here anyway. Here it is. That being the case, the clubhouse always smelled of lavender. All swim up rooms are on the north side of the buildings and share a common pool. These spacious rooms teem with premium amenities and are perfect for families wanting to spread out in complete comfort. We got this. Feel the beach breeze from your private balcony as you sip world-class spirits from your liquor dispenser. As the crow flies, probably a quarter mile. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Yes, of course. There are places to park at each of the 'hotels' within the resort and near the beach, miini golf etc. The water park isnt completely open but it didnt matter there was enough fun to go round and that we did in the lazy river! Please check your email to complete authentication. Are the golf villas very far from the rest of the palce? Per room based on double occupancy. Rates subject to change at any time. We did not cook in kitchen, but there appeared to be sufficient pans etc. 18,578. Four of the units in each can be Presidential Golf Suites. Answer 1 of 8: Does anyone have any photographs of the 3 bedroom villas at the grand section of the moon palace? He gave us keys and we went to our room. Based on the information received from our partner, the Cancun resort is wheelchair accessible. Reviewed July 11, 2017. We stayed in a Golf Villa last year. Not really necessary as the rooms had a mini bar, bottles of wine and spirits already. Feel free to message me with any questions and enjoy!Like most people, I work hard for my money and when spending a lot on an all-inclusive vacation, I want to make sure I get the most for my money. From sun up to sun down, the luxurious world of entertainment and excitement never ceases to amaze with 9 five-star all-inclusive oceanfront properties in Mexico and Jamaica. $24. Well situated in Cancn, Villa Sofa Holiday Accommodations offers air-conditioned rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a garden. Check the guest reviews to learn what guests had to share. well-cared for property right on the ocean. Join agency owner Kari Dillon as she takes you on a walkthrough of the Presidential Suite of The Grand at Moon Palace. Golf villas are next to the golf course with a jungle view and no where near the beach. I think you'd be able to take a cart to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? With secluded white sand beaches, gorgeous pools, top-shelf drinks, upscale amenities, complimentary WiFi and 24-hour room service free of charge, your stay is truly all-inclusive. The living room had a TV, small couch and a table for 4. Conveniently situated in the New Buckfield part of Ocho Rios, this property puts you close to attractions and interesting dining options. We were checking in and were told are room wouldn't be ready for an hour. Experience World-class Service at Moon Palace Cancun - All Inclusive. There is a bar on the road up to the villas where you can 'drive through' and collect a bottle of wine or cocktails. I think the villas are the golf ones, not (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? 4 outdoor pools provide fun for everyone, and guests can also take advantage of a fitness center and a sauna. Click Here https://affiliate.palaceresorts.com/?aff=AFFQAXFTQIf you want to book through my link here, you will be helping the channel . My boys (8 and 9) love the Playroom, Wired lounge (Xbox 1X) and Grand buffet. No, pets are not allowed at this property. Adorned with an exceptional blend of folklore, and rural and antique elements, the villa is a landmark estate featuring not only top-notch facilities and amenities but also a privileged location of stunning views and total . The Home of Peace and Tranquility in Paradise Waking up to different types of sounds of birds and parrots. Do you have any recommendations as far as buildings at the Sunrise or did you mostly just stay at the golf villas? Set to undergo a 50 million dollar enhancement in September 2014, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande was acquired by Palace Resorts in July 2014 from Sunset Resorts Jamaica. We really enjoyed having the golf cart as it was so easy to zoom around. Best-rates for the Cancun resort starts from $1,379 per night with includes Breakfast, Ocean View, Wheelchair Accessible, Private Beach, Hot Tub, Designated Smoking Area, Internet, Child Friendly, Parking, Pool, View, Balcony/Terrace, Laundry, Air Conditioner with all other facilities. Hi again. Experience the comforts of this lovely suite with inspiring views of the ocean which you can enjoy from your private balcony plus an array of luxe amenities. Re: 3 Bedroom Villas at Moon Palace Grand. If you do a You Tube search for (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? . 2 guests*. We found out about this resort through a recommendation and it was well worth every penny. Relax with BedroomVillas Moon Palace The Grand Cancun All Inclusive 1304 Bedroom Rental in Cancn, Mexico. We are pleased to learn he helped to create a delightful dining experience, surpassing all of your expectations and taking care of all of your needs. Relish a presidential lifestyle in this lavish suite with spectacular ocean views and two whirlpool tubs that adorns your private balcony perfect for soaking up the sun or stars while sipping on upgraded premium cocktails. We have been back 3 times since and will continue to return! We highlight destinations from Disney, Universal, Sandals, cruise ships, along with other destinations around the world!Ready to book your trip? This building is very convenient for access to the lobby, restaurants and pool. Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Moon Palace Jamaica. Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. The resort has a children's playground and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Calle 17, Sm. Also, in that video you will see an area with a couple of desks, and an oversized living room area compared to what you see in the other MP Grand Presidential videos. There are several options for different types of suites to fit the needs of any traveler. Marco Fogg is an orphan and his Uncle Victor . Each building has two stories. Moon Palace The Grand Cancun is an all-inclusive resort next to the Moon Palace Cancun, south of the Cancun hotel zone. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-40053716', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the Grand sectionalthough I have heard talk of them building villas on the Grand side on the beach or so? The villas were beautiful - actually little apartments rather than villas. Luxury Travel Advisor just got back from a stay at The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, a luxury "resort within a resort" set within a | The Grand, which just opened in 2017, has a ton of options for families, making it a good fit for travelers with young children. Every room includes a flat-screen satellite TV. 2 Bathrooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Another fantastic family vacation with our teenager included outstanding facilities, food, service. Living room, dining area and kitchen. Set in Cancn in the Quintana Roo Region, 25 km from La Isla Shopping Mall, Moon Palace The Grand Cancun All Inclusive boasts an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. House. . Get more Winter Savings when you bundle resort + flight. Does anyone know where I can find a floor plan of the villa and also where they are located in the. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. You can't go wrong booking this for your next vacation!Please like, share, and subscribe. This private villa in Karjat with a massive swimming. Our visit to Tavola was wonderful. Just click Book No. Check-in for the Golf Villas takes place in the Sunrise lobby. Per room based on double occupancy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I did see somewhere that some of the rooms do have zero entry showers if that would make things easier for your friend. Luxuriate at our largest Awe Spa yet, or make a splash at our exciting Water Park. By any chance do you remember who posted pictures of the golf villas? We were at the Moon a few weeks ago and stayed on the Sunrise side in the Estrella building ( room 2110). $1,431. 2. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Great Vacation Again - Perfect Place For All All-Ages. Look forward to welcoming you back to more exceptional dinner at The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Probably a 2 minute walk to the lobby building. There are two restuarants thereone Italian and one Oriental. This is quite important for us since our future guests have the chance to read first-hand experiences and make an idea of what to expect during their visit. The pool isn't very big and about 4 feet deep all around. WOW I just booked Secrets The Vine and I am really second guessing that after reading this. Show more. It is a short walk to the clubhouse. $299.00. Each area of the resort is a luxurious sanctuary. Although I enjoy golf, I'm used to paying $20 for 9 holes at home. To get there, you take a golf cart to one of the two lobbies (4-5 minute ride) and walk to the beach from there (winding around the pools). You will find a coffee machine in the room. Fun park is great and the staff is so friendly. were the units old/outdated or in good/new condition? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-14179134', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Moon Palace resort and paid a discounted $xx fee to get the all inclusive for us (family of 4). Wet N Wild was still included as the water park is owned by Palace. Treat yourself to spa services, such as a hot stone massage . Wrap yourself in the signature all-inclusive comforts of this luxurious suite with hand-selected amenities. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Amazing place to visit! (or from Nizuc-to-Nizuc or even Sunrise-to-Nizuc for that matter). Cordially, Csar Fallardi Operations Director The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. I just want to make sure I made the right choice, it was a really good deal considering we will be there 7 nights Sat-Sat and only had to pay exchange fee + the fee to get all inclusive. He was the first to ask if we wanted Vacation Club info. Beautiful beaches line Moon Palace Jamaica Resort and with it, an unobstructed view of the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Tavola is one of our guest's favorites and we can clearly see why. After reading a lot of threads on the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? 1 king-size or two double beds. The booking process was very positive. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. With nightly entertainment, a full schedule of activities and lots of dining options, this Cancun . We own timeshare points and I just booked for June 2009 a 2 bedroom at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? From the private lobby, to the separate doors to each bedroom, to the private balcony, where we held many afternoon spa sessions, it was a class act all the way. We took the party boat back to the resort. We hope to have the honor of hosting you once again in the future. To cover everything, I think I'd have to go for another week. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. We are also glad to know you found it quite easy to move around the property, considering its size, this is something we always pay attention to closely in order to guarantee our guest's satisfaction. If you go in at all, I highly recommend aqua socks. Two bedrooms not three. If you do a You Tube search for (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We spent a lot of time outdoors by the po. Now $589 (Was $677) on Tripadvisor: Moon Palace The Grand - Cancun, Cancun. Obviously, the golf facilities are located there toopro shop, driving range and three 9 hole courses. There are videos on the hotel's website. We went to Wet N Wild which was included since it is owned by Palace Resorts. Book Moon Palace Cancun, Cancun on Tripadvisor: See 37,548 traveller reviews, 26,223 candid photos, and great deals for Moon Palace Cancun, ranked #55 of 272 hotels in Cancun and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. One bedroom had 2 double beds, a small couch and coffee table, the other a king bed. or Best Offer. Vrbo has 382 Houses near Moon Palace Golf Club. Any details would be greatly appreciated. This resort is an all inclusive in Cancun Mexico and is an absolute gem. From. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-13577159', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Nizuc? Building #87 was built about 10 years ago. Each bedroom having its own bathroom was a great convenience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Best All Adult Singles All Inclusive Resorts in Cancun? Each bedroom had full bath, TV, minibar, 2 person jacuzzi tub and it's own balcony. 1 king-size or 2 double beds. Here is a list of the best budget-friendly as well as luxurious villas. Direct pool access. There is a bar on the road up to the villas where you can 'drive through' and collect a bottle of wine or cocktails. Grand Villa: Four bedrooms (two with a . Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and kind comments about your recent experience. It was nice that the rental had a sufficient supply of potable water. Up there as one of the best family vacations ever! We are grateful for your very kind feedback as we are truly happy to know you felt comfortable and welcomed during your stay. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. All the best, Csar Fallardi Operations Director The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, Best place for family vacation. They have a wave pool and about 4 different water slides. Grand Moon Palace. Best regards, Csar Fallardi Operations Director The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. This stay includes Wi-Fi, Breakfast, and Parking for free. How do they compare to the presidential suite? Moon Palace sends a bus from the Sunrise lobby at Noon and 2 PM to take you to the park.