I have 5 of them and they work great. View Cart {{shoppingcart.totalQuantityDisplay}} Item(s), ORIGINAL FABRIQUE NATIONALE HERSTAL FAL MANUAL, ENGLISH VERSION, JMAC CUSTOMS 360 MUZZLE BRAKE FOR FAL METRIC 9/16X24LH KEYMOUNT (KEYMICRO), JMAC CUSTOMS 360 MUZZLE BRAKE FOR FAL INCH 9/16X24 KEYMOUNT (KEYMICRO), SUREFIRE 3-PRONG FLASH HIDER FOR FAL, THREAD 9/16 X 24, 4-PACK NEW IN WRAP ISRAELI FAL 20RD MAGAZINES, FAL LEATHER DUAL MAG POUCH, AUSTRIAN G-VG, MAGLULA FAL MAG LOADER AND UNLOADER - 7.62x51MM / .308 WIN, 3-PACK ORIGINAL MAGPUL 7.62 MAG ASSIST, BLACK, 3-PACK ORIGINAL MAGPUL 7.62 MAG ASSIST, FDE, BORESNAKE BORE CLEANER, RIFLE 7.62MM/.30/.308, BORESNAKE VIPER CLEANER, RIFLE 7.62MM/.30/.308, AUSTRALIAN ARMY MANUAL OF LAND WARFARE, INCLUDES L1A1 L2A1 INFORMATION, FN FAL COLLAPSIBLE BUTTSTOCK, FAB DEFENSE, FAL PICATINNY SCOPE MOUNT, METRIC OR INCH, FAL KEYMOD HANDGUARD WITH PICATINNY TOP RAIL, FAL M-LOK HANDGUARD WITH M-LOK AND PICATINNY TOP RAILS. Used but VG 12.00. Current Oregon State Police Background Check Queue Status As Countdown To Measure 114 Vote Approaches. You really have to ask yourself if you actually have any need for a . both ds arms and kci fed perfectly and last round hold open worked every time. Having spent time with FFLs and other friends with NFA items he has begun his collection of NFA items and has learned that everything should be suppressed and full auto where possible and legal. 29 padziernika 1977) . Mar 19, 2022 #1 Does anybody have any experience using the Moses machine works polymer Fal mags in an inch pattern rifle. There is really no way to gently insert those things from my experience. $124.43. When I received my poly DSA mags along with my rifle, they all had issues keeping 1 rounded seated in the mag. The BDA .380 Pistol is based on the proven Beretta Model 81 and/or 84 design. PROMAG FAL 20RD MAGAZINE NEW, FDE. Lots of options out there. MEAN Arms AR-15 Loader: California Compliant, Capacity Limits No More: Shield Arms 15-Round Mag for Micro-Compact Glock Pistols, The Beretta 30 Round Mag: Double Your Capacity. Apr 24, 2014. Let us know ALL the sordid details. With this system, however, the safety selector, magazine release, and charging handle are conveniently located, the buttstock is stoutly built and comfortable, and the weight is evenly distributed across the length of the rifle. A real shame as those who actually got the mags liked them . The newly designed FN/Fal magazine fits the Kel-Tec RFB. Thread starter Near Sighted Sniper; Start date 7 minutes ago; Near Sighted Sniper Well-known member. Empty, it weighs a mere 4.6oz. Moses Mag, started making polymer FAL magazines. Thermold FN FAL Metric .308 Win 5 Round Magazine Black. Buy product . We will not ship magazines that exceed the capacity law for your state. I would be happy with 10 mags for a FAL. I use them for run & guns and other competitions. Empty, it weighs a mere 4.6oz. $21.97. FN just cut a mag catch notch into the side of the mag body, removed the front notch, and changed the feed lip shape a bit. I'm not a fan of it myself though. Here is the link to where I found them for anyone interested. Keep your FAL-style Rifle going on the firing line with this 20-round Mag from Thermold. Hey There! Nicholas is a fan of pretty much anything that shoots although the slicked-up race guns are what interests him the most. Jest to debiut jego techniki uchwycenia niewidzialnych form wody. Think P-mag for the FAl . This model features classic wood grips and has a 13+1 capacity. 5.0. Pistol is in surplus condition. NATO is great-o! All Rights Reserved. The largest FN / FAL discussion board on the web! Too bad someone couldn't take over the Moses mag. This system delivers a shorter trigger travel resulting a smooth and light pull. I have a couple and they've worked fine for me. It fires a 7.6251 cartridge but the recoil is oddly soft for a rifle chambered in .308 Winchester. So about SCAR 17 magazine optionswhich SCAR 17 mags should you choose? If you can find them, buy them. The original PMAG came about in 2007. barrel with 1:12 twist, it is accurate out to 800 meters. That is almost half the weight of the factory FN magazine. These are FAL style RRA LAR-8 magazines. Item #: 11720-SUR-G. Price: $29.95. LAR-8 Polymer 3 Round Mag, .308 Caliber. You must log in or register to reply here. value and quality found anywhere in the firearms community. Magazine 20 Rounds Steel FDE 98890. Here are my observations. DSA FAL SA58 Magazine Upgrade Kit - For 20 Round Magazines - 3 Polymer Followers & Springs. Price: $37.00. One shortcoming relating to practical ergonomics is the SCARs short rail system, which leaves a large amount of exposed barrel. JMAC CUSTOMS 360 MUZZLE BRAKE FOR FAL INCH 9/16X24 KEYMOUNT (KEYMICRO) Price $103.46. ProMag 18-Round Mag for Glock 44: It Fills a Void Left by the OEM, Savage Arms Impulse Driven Hunter: Straight Pull Precision, Precision and Elegance: MasterPiece Arms DS38SC 38 Super Comp Open Competition Pistol, Sig MCX-SPEAR: Commercial Version of the XM7 Rifle, Taylors & Company Tactical 1911: 10mm Goodness. ProMag FN SCAR 17 .308 20 Round Magazine Polymer Flat Dark Earth. It is our mission to encourage, organize, and support these efforts throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. I would steer clear of Thermolds, DSA and Korean mags. All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Parts listed here are designed for FN FAL semi-auto rifle models chambered in .308 Win unless noted otherwise. I wouldn't buy from Moses after what he did (not sure his website is even still up), but I guess I was one of the lucky few to receive the mags I ordered. I recently bought 2These are (According to the guys on the FAL Files) the best polymer magazines for the FAL. I just found 3 on my dresser as I clean out my house. military surplus parts, magazines and accessories. Compare. FN Ballista 338 Lapua 8-Round FDE Magazine. The SCAR was designed back in 2003/2004. One new winner* is announced every week! Features. SUREFIRE 3-PRONG FLASH HIDER FOR FAL, THREAD 9/16 X 24. They're still made. DSA SA58 FAL Enhanced Bumper Magazine Floor Plate - 3 Pack - Black. An exceptional value, the M&P15 Sport II is a perfect choice for the tactical rifle enthusiast. Made in the USA. This model includes a FIME Enhanced Fire Control Group consisting of a single-hook trigger, hammer, disconnector and disconnector springs. Then they added a plastic bumper to the base plate. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. really nice guys, making a really nice magazine. https://www.thektog.org/threads/moses-mags-buyer-beware.268118/. Lol. These are 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Magazines. You can find AK47 magazine , AR15 magazines, and mags for just most modern military style rifles. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. My RRA LAR308 uses the FAL metric and L1A1 inch magazines so I am not worried about metric or standard. I have seen the term "Moses Mags" and thought perhaps the reference was extended Mags for Moisin Nagant rifles. Not many options. 20 Round Magazine [P/N: 98036] - $124.43 : Welcome to Knights Armament Company, When Your Life is on the Line. SET OF 10 They are lighter than the factory magazine though. The gun used was an imbel kit on a DSA forged receiver with a DSA mag catch. On the scoped FALs I have shot, I prefer a low-mounted true-1-4X, 30mm tube. No Charges? We are also involved in the Class III Machine gun community in Northern Arizona. $25: 01/02 16:52: Calguns: WTS: FAL STG58 rifle - , SoCal, West Covina: $1800: 01/01 20:24: . However, if you load it to a full 21 rounds, you will have a difficult time inserting it on a closed bolt. Israeli Metal Tin cleaning kit, includes pull thru rope, brush & oil bottle, L1A1 rear sight blade/leaf only, good to very good, L1A1 trigger guard, steel portion only, good to very good, L1A1 trigger plunger retaining plate, good to very good, M14 mag loader military surplus, steel, accepts stripper clips, Mayflower Assault Plate Carrier - Ranger Green - S/M Size, MSAR XM17 E4 AR15 30 Round Black Polymer Magazine - 5.56 / .223 / 300 BLK Caliber, Original Issue SKS Ammo Pouch - Condition & Style Varies - QTY. Well, I'll update my wait on the Moses mag I ordered for testing earlier this year. Those are inch pattern, and around the price surplus mags tend to go for. Ive been looking into buying some FAL magazines, and thought I would buy some DSA mags. Moses has worked on the mag design and manufacture for years to get it to where it is now so why not help him to help you?? This fantastic magazine weighs a mere 4.85 oz. He is an avid fan of running and gunning. I'm looking across my office at one on my shelf as I type this. We are proud to offer an From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. These Surplus Israeli FN Fal Metric Pattern Magazines are for 7.62x51 FN Fal Metric Pattern rifles and are constructed of steel. It is held in place by an indentation in . FREE shipping on orders over $75 . Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. SOLD - $29.99. I learned this while adjusting my gas regulator. Surplus 20 Round Steel FAL Magazine - 7.62x51 / .308 - Used, Original Condition. Be the first to know about sales, surplus items, and new products. If you want new buy the Moses poly mags you can find the thread on falfiles. The days of cheap FAL mags are over. These seem to be sold out almost everywhere. FAL Para, FAL & L1A1 Misc. Let us know what topics you would be interested: 203 Performance on Demand Milspec Mojo. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Years back I had a 1-4 designed for an AR and it was awkwardly high except from a bench. The hexmag solution for reduced capacity magazines with full length bodies is much better. The 20-Round Capacity, all-steel, no flex construction makes this magazine rugged and dependable for hard use. 100% new-production parts and components. These items are restricted in some locations. Thermold 5-Round FAL-METRIC Magazine for the RFB (308/762NATO). FN FAL 5 ROUND STRIPPER CLIPS. ! He is a good guy to deal with and has had good reviews on his mags. Oops, sorry the page you requested does not exist. We are also in contact with large numbers of Reenacters ranging from Civil War to WW2. And since the FAL magazine is not that different from a SCAR magazine, it was not that difficult to alter the mold and make a polymer magazine for the SCAR 17S. I have a few steel military surplus, a few DS arms steel and polymer. RTG Parts is committed to keeping prices low while maintaining Limited Quantities !! Moses Hacmon (ur. Arizona Response Systems has used metric surplus mags available. The. These mags are great but they are a bit pricey and they weigh a lot. Additionally, the SAM7K receiver requires over 5.5 hours of milling time before assembly. They work good in Tarkov so they might work good irl. FN Fal 10 Round 308 Metric Thermold Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Quality Tactical Gear, Tactical Accessories, Clothing & More | FNH USA eStore. Only downside is they take up a little more room in your mag pouch but that complaint is negligible. Shipping: $7.50 (or FREE in-store pick up!) That is almost half the weight of the factory FN magazine. Sometimes ErnstArmory has surplus mags, Florida gunworks may not be around, but they always had good mags. FEATURED LONG GUN Italian M91 CarcanoGET YOURS, Limited Edition "Alien Green" 30 Round AK-47 MagazineGET YOURS. Making your own SCAR 17 Magazines from a FAL magazine. We accept credit cards with a 3% service charge. Item #: 119120-K. Price: $12.95. Moses Mags are GTG as are surplus when you can find them. I guess if they suggest them that they are decent? Price: $12.99 L4A1 Bren Magazine 7.62/.308 (30 Round) Grade 1. Surplus 20 Round Steel FAL Magazine - 7.62x51 / .308 - Used, Good Condition. These make loading much easier, just stack and press (no stripper clip needed)),But will work. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. I found these Moses mags, but I've never heard of them before. Anybody have any experience with this particular brand of polymer mags in their FAL? Don't have and DS Arms poly mags because of their questionable reliability issues. You Save: $4.00 (33%) AK47 30RD 7.62x39 MAGAZINE, SOVIET STYLE FOLLOWER, AC-UNITY. My 89 cents is get GI while you can right now. 30 Round, L4A1 Bren Magazines. https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=1751, https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/89/20181203_084957-759381.jpg, https://www.dsarms.com/p-17211-ds-arms-fal-sa58-metric-pattern-polymer-magazine-20-round-black.aspx. FAL/L1A1 Spring, Magazine Catch, *Very Good* $5.00. $19.95. Moses Mags 20rd 7.62X51 Polymer FAL Magazine - Multiple Colors Available. Rock River Arms makes a Poly FAL mag for their LAR-8 rifle. For anyone interested DS Arms had them available about a month ago when I bought mine. U.S. made parts. The S&W M&P15 Sport II is a ready to go package with a durable Melonite coated barrel, adjustable sights and a single stage trigger. Fairly sure I saw mil surp FAL mags for $20 at Knob Creek last weekend which has always seemed to be the safest route for functioning magazines. Darn Metrics! These are metric pattern magazines which will also fit the inch pattern guns as well (NOTE:it is the inch pattern mags which will not fit in metric guns) These are available in various conditions. All Rights Reserved. EE 100% (46) IL, USA. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Gaige Grosskreutz -- The Felon Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse. the mag that came with the gun and the kci have the same finish and are tight going in and out. 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will apply. The ones I bought for my LAR-8 reminded me a lot of Thermolds. I skimmed through them, and there was even one instance where someone tried to . 10 round black Zytel nylon magazine for FN/FAL METRIC pattern rifle 7.62x51 .308 cal. Don't have and DS Arms poly mags because of their questionable reliability issues. $26.34. Item #: 11720-REF. $29.95 $24.95. extensive inventory of rare and unusual items as well as select new production Snap Caps - .308 Winchester - Machined Aluminum - 2 Pack, HK33 Original Carry Handle & Bracket - Surplus Good Condition, HK91/G3 7.62/.308 Caliber 20 Round Magazine - Alloy - Poor Condition. Out of stock View Details . The SCAR 17S magazine (those discussed in this article, as of this writing) is actually a modified FN FAL magazine. We have 15 Moses mags in stock. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Still have a bunch of the milsurp mags from the days of $4 sales but still plan on getting a few more Moses mags while DSA still has them in stock becuse it's always hit or miss with those magazines being in stock. I'd buy a metric fuck load of Magpul FAL mags. This is a 20 round magazine that has been modified to fit 10 rounds. The unofficial fan club to the Fusil Automatique Lger, first designed and manufactured by Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal in 1954. maybe 20 too, but probably 25 and 30s. However, if you load it to a full 21 rounds, you will have a difficult time inserting it on a closed bolt. Enhanced FCG: FIME single-hook trigger, hammer, disconnector, disconnector springs. Add to Cart. Item #: 118-EBP-K. Price: $18.95. ar-15 100rd gen 2 drum magazine; ar-15 50rd magazine; ar-15 30rd aluminum magazine; ar-15 30rd black polymer magazine; glock. FN FAL brown nylon magazine pouch. FAL Pistol Grip Nut, Angled Head, *Very Good* $7.00. Arizona Response Systems, LLC. A 20 rd mag weighs 6.1oz and the 25 round magazine weighs 8.1oz. [Handgun] Taurus GX4 TORO Version (optics ready), 9mm, two 13+1 mags - $325.05 @Dahlonega Armory. STG58 and a DSA OSW. *This is magazine has been permanently altered to only hold 10-rounds. Excellent to like new condition Storing Loaded Gun Magazines: A Good Idea? Figured I'd ask here before I bought any. Out of stock. New condition. MGW offers replacement small parts, optics accessories and more for this rifle. Then they added a plastic bumper to the base plate. I plan to get several Moses mags soon. Price: $14.95. Even though it only has a 16.25 in. The feed lips are slightly different, and there is a side magazine catch notch for the SCAR mags. RTG Parts LLC has been family owned and operated since its inception in 1999. ProMag FN FAL .308 Win Magazine 20 Rounds Metric Black. EXCELLENT 20.00. Storing ammunition and feeding your firearm is as important as any other part of the rifle. My concern is about magazines that just work. Good news is great but "bad" news is best. Non Guns Magazines Clips Rifle Magazines FAL FAL dsa Moses polymer rd Magazines New colors In Stock | 1069 | 0 | Lc | 109.3774ms, FAL dsa Moses polymer 20rd Magazines New 3 colors In Stock. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I'm thinking about getting some Moses mags and was wondering if you could leave them loaded for long periods of time without the feed lips spreading or is that not a concern? There was the whole "Moses Mags" fiasco too. True to the military classic metric pattern FAL mag, our magazines not only function just like the original but look just like them as well. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. I sent my rifle and mags back to them to be checked out. We always want to know what possibilities are available for improvement. (!topic name="ProductFooter.InterStoreTransfer"! They don't drop free, but they feed reliably and are light. The choice of the FN-FAL magazine offers some nice ergonomic touches, such as the . Especially when the Keltec RFB uses them as well. JavaScript is disabled. The FN America SCAR 17S is, in the opinion of many, one of the best battle rifles out on the market. I think DSA even sells the Moses Mags on their site. Our Price: $14.95 . The good: They're light. Moses FAL Magazines Maglula FAL Lula Magazine Loader/Unloader. The SCAR 17S and FAL magazine bodies are the same. But since surplus are 15-30 each, new are expensive. Browning BDA .380 Surplus Pistol. )Arsenal's Bulgarian made SAM7K pistol now features a picatinny rail for rear attachments.