Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. This option is great for parties. Customizing options for baked mostaccioli are endless as well because you can add tons of veggies, use different meats, or various cheeses. From my home to yourshappy cooking! Cook the mostaccioli in boiling salted water according to the package instructions until it is al dente. This rich and cheesy casserole freezes so well that no one would ever guess it had been on ice! I really do not want you to have dried out mostaccioli. I didn't realize it had become famous after only one time on the menu. Extra bonus points for being so easy to cook. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 375F. or 2 jars of your favorite red pasta sauce. Drain the pasta and transfer it into the pot of sauce. 20 Birthday Gifts for Friends You Havent Thought of Yet, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted, 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided. Welcome to Spend With Pennies! Ground pork, chicken, or turkey will all do the trick. Thank you for trying it. When the pasta is overcooked the mostaccioli will be a touch mushy and that's no good. This situation is all too familiar its a Tuesday night and your whole family is starving. Return the pasta to the empty pot. Here. I made this pasta dish tonight using gluten free penne and it was spectacular!! (flour, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, and cocoa). Heat through until mixture just begins to bubble. Penne and mostaccioli are both dried, tubular pastas that are very similar in shape and can be used interchangeably. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta. Cook beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Flavor is excellent with a bit of spice from the sausage. 20 Birthday Gifts for Friends You Havent Thought of Yet, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce, 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Place a large skillet on the stovetop, add oil and heat 30 seconds over medium heat. Add half of the cooked pasta and top with half of the remaining sauce. Serve it alongside The Best Ever Easy Garlic Bread and some Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts for the perfect meal! This dish is easy to throw together on prep day too! Any large tubular pasta will work for this recipe including rigatoni (what I used), ziti, or penne. If your skillet with the sauce is large enough you could add your noodles to that and mix it that way. Read more about me. Stir until cheese has melted. Thanks for the recipe! Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli (low calorie, low carb), Air Fryer Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts, Air Fryer Roasted Carrots (easy side dish), Skinny Bruschetta Chicken (easy healthy meal), Air Fryer Tortilla Chips with Red Gold Salsa, https://askinglot.com/what-is-the-difference-between-baked-ziti-and-mostaccioli, Add strained pasta back to the pasta pot, then add the sausage mixture, half of the shredded cheese, and. Add in the ground chuck, Italian sausage, onion and garlic. Keyword: Mostaccioli Servings: 8 servings Calories: 467 kcal Ingredients 1 lb rigatoni or penne pasta noodles 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil 1 lb Italian sausage (medium spice) 28 ounces marinara sauce 1 yellow onion, chopped 1 teaspoon minced garlic 8 ounce block mozzarella cheese, freshly shredded cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese Thank you CM! One of the best things about this recipe is that you can assemble it up to two days in advance, wrap it in plastic wrap or foil, and store it in the fridge. Since this cheesy mostaccioli only needs 20 minutes in the oven and I add cheese on top I bake mine uncovered. sweet italian sausage, remove from casing, (28-oz.) PASTA Of course we use Mostaccioli but penne is the perfect substitute. Don't Overcook the PastaFor the best baked mostaccioli you will want to use mostaccioli noodles or a similar tubular pasta. 2. This pasta recipe is super easy to make and can work as a weeknight dinner, or as a side for any type of party. Place Mostaccioli in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. If you only use the equivalent of one jar of marinara sauce your pasta is going to be as dry as the Sahara at noon. Place in a large bowl; add the cucumbers, summer squash, zucchini, peppers, olives and onions. You are welcome, and I am glad you like the mostaccioli! This was a really huge hit at my house! Cook beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Domestic Superhero is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Copyright 2022 Domestic Superhero. In a large mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. It is going to feel like you are using too much sauce. Made this for a baby shower of 50 guests, it was a home run!!! Remove the foil and cook an additional 20 minutes. You can use either mild or hot Italian sausage, or ground pork (in a pinch) just make sure it is not left out. Toss the cooked pasta with 2 cups of the meat sauce and 11/2 cups each of the . Casseroles, Ground Beef, Main Dishes, Pasta and Pizza Recipes, Recipes, Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. This is awesome! Once baked, this dish will stay fresh in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. When serving a hearty main course like this, I like to offer fresher side dishes to keep things a little lighter. Do. Return to a boil. Get our best recipes, grocery finds, and clever kitchen tips delivered to your inbox. Making this Italian meal during the week is perfect because it takes very little time, makes a lot of food (hello leftovers), and is exceptionally delicious. This was so good! If you want to keep up with what The Erhardts are Eating (and exploring) be sure to follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & Youtube. I know with recipes that use a mixture of meats it can be tempting to pick one or the other. Not. I can't wait! In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the Italian sausage until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Whatever noodle you use it is important to cook the pasta al denta and not overcook it. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and serve. I wouldve attached Preheat the oven to 375. Required fields are marked *. Once combines, add your prepared pasta to a large 13x9 inch baking dish and bake the homemade mostaccioli at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbling. Thank you for sharing it. In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, brown the Italian sausage, onion, and garlic until cooked through. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir gently. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Now for layering the baked mostaccioli. 2. Your email address will not be published. If you are talking about like meal prepping for the week, I would just make the sausage ahead of time and keep it in the fridge. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. & food goodness! Meanwhile, in a large saucepan brown ground beef, onion, and garlic until no pink remains. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. For NEW RECIPES delivered straight to your inbox, signup for our email list! A traditional pasta bake recipe (in this case mostaccioli) is loaded with meat and cheese in a rich and hearty tomato sauce! Switch the oven to broil, then broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely so the cheese doesnt burn. Add 1 (about 24-ounce) jar marinara sauce, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and stir to combine. Spread the ricotta mixture evenly across the pasta, then top with the remaining pasta mixture. Remove from heat and set aside. When youre ready to bake it, pop it in the oven and bake accordingly. Vegetarian version: To make this mostaccioli vegetarian, replace the sausage. Cook pasta according to package directions, but for 3 or 4 minutes less time than called for; drain. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Directions. Easy Recipes anyone can make, that everyone will love! Tap here to download my FREE Recipe eBook. Do not overcook the pasta as it will cook more in the oven. Add honey. This meal is great to make ahead, reheats and freezes perfectly and everyone LOVES it. Drain any fat. Made this with brown rice mostaccioli (as my son has celiac's and is gluten free) for my son's pre-med club potluck at his high school and all I came home with was an empty pan. Substitute the ground beef with a plant-based alternative or simply skip the meat entirely and use a plain marinara sauce. Whats a hungry, tired parent to do? Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. . Its great in soups as well. It is then in that moment that you know you are using the perfect amount. Stir in wine during last 10 minutes of cooking. Oh yeah gotta love some easy comfort food! Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Pasta and Pizza Recipes > Easy Baked Mostaccioli. This authentic Italian mostaccioli recipe has been a stable in my family for many years and I hope you love it as well. This Baked Mostaccioli is such a great dinner idea. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive. Yes! Im usually not one to follow recipes exactly, but this one I did (with the exception of using ground venison and rigatoni noodles). Let simmer for at least 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain mostaccioli. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat. Easy to make baked Mostaccioli is a weeknight dinner recipe the whole family will love! This Classic Baked Mostaccioli makes an appearance at nearly every family party we have. We all over ate. Yum!!! This creamy pasta dish is budget-friendly and so easy to prepare. Whatever you prefer just make sure all the noodles are coated with sauce. Mostaccioli is a smooth tubular pasta similar to ziti, except is cut diagonally and not blunt. Prepared it with Italian sausage (2/3 sweet, 1/3 hot) and a mix of regular and whole wheat pasta. Slice the sausage into slices and add them to the peppers and onions. 1. There are a few different ways to freeze this. This is fabulous! Next, thoroughly cook your ground beef, and Italian sausage until no pink remains, about 5-7 minutes. Layer half of the meat/pasta mixture in a baking dish. Also, mix up the spice level by using different sausages such as mild, medium, or hot! I recommend making this pasta no more than 24 hours ahead of time. Everyone loved it. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This content is imported from poll. Add some crushed red pepper flakes to the meat sauce to add a little spice! Add remaining pasta, top with remaining sauce and cheeses. Cook COVERED for 90 minutes. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Thanks for another great recipe!! Cook on the middle rack until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. 2 Why You'll LOVE ItSimple to Prepare: Very little prep work requiredVersatile: Works great for family dinners or a party side dishKids LOVE itA Classic Family Recipe: Great flavors and simple ingredients. Mix in a generous amount of mozzarella cheese to the pasta and sauce mixture then again over top for a gooey finish. Drain and discard any excess grease. 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 1/2 pound ground beef, 80/20 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed (from about 3 sausage links) 4 cloves. My son quickly asked if my "famous mostoccioli" could make an appearance which made me laugh. Ingredients: 19 (basil .. beef .. cheese .. oil .. oregano .. pasta .) You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Drain the water from the pasta and set it aside. Decide if you want to freeze after cooking, or before. Of course, if you have more time let that sauce simmer and develop even more flavor. To make the baked pasta: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate. It was fabulous. Even though we're not Italian, this rich, cheesy pasta dish is a "family tradition" for holidays and special occasions. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. My grandma often will make this classic baked mostaccioli dish ahead of time and store in the fridge, then pop it in the oven when ready to eat. This hearty pasta is a thick, heavy tube, with diagonal ends. Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles up to 3 months. Everyone loved it! It was amazing! Add green pepper, olive oil, garlic, shallot and seasonings. Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe, Escargot and Pollock over Spinach Noodles, Creamy Chicken, Mushroom, and Spinach Pasta. 1 cup: 386 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 747mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein. Required fields are marked *. The difference between them is their texture: penne noodles have small ridges, whereas mostaccioli is smooth. While the meat is browning begin making your mostaccioli noodles. This baked Mostaccioli is an easy pasta dish with a rich meaty sauce topped with cheese and baked until bubbly. Hi, Im Becky Hardin. a photo in the comment although we It was even better the next nights dinner! Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. This time sprinkle with half of the remaining 2 tablespoons parmesan. Keto Jalapeo Popper Bread Slays Cloud Bread, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water until al dente. Please view my photo use policy here. Home Dishes & Beverages Pasta Dishes Baked Pasta. A 3-quart or 913-inch baking dish is perfect for making baked mostaccioli. Mild or spicy Italian sausage can be used, and in a pinch ground pork can be swapped in. Your email address will not be published. I omitted the onions because well, I hate onions haha! If you do it before all the cheese will stick to the foil once it is removed. Finely grate 2 ounces Parmesan cheese on the smallest holes of a box grater (about 1/2 cup) and grate 8 ounces mozzarella cheese on the large holes (about 2 cups). Please read our disclosure policy. When ready to bake let the pasta come to room temperature then bake according to the recipe instructions. About 5-7 minutes. Add Italian tomatoes with the juice from can (do not drain), puree and paste. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta. Add the pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender. Uncover and simmer about 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until desired consistency. Spray a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment.*. I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe. In a large, heavy bottom skillet, brown sausage and ground beef with 1 of the onions; drain. Cook mostaccioli at a boil until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain. This came out beautifully and there wasn't ANY left! So freaking delicious and easy! Remove the foil and cook an additional 20 minutes. Add mostaccioli and 1-1/2 cups cheese to beef mixture. Nancy Mundhenke, Kinsley, Kansas. Enjoy! Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning! Layer 1: Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Last step! If its overcooked to begin with, it will be mushy once baked. Help spread the word. I'd like to receive the free email course. Stir in spaghetti sauce, soup, Italian seasoning and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. small green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup), cups uncooked mostaccioli pasta (6 ounces). 26 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. I love using my BEST EVER MARINARA SAUCE for this meal as well! Pour the meat sauce into the pot of pasta and mix well. I think this 50/50 combo yields the perfect flavor combination. MOTHER'S HOMEMADE POLISH NOODLES (KLUSKI). For a spicier flavor, use 3 cups of hot and spicy tomato juice or Bloody Mary mix in place of the tomato juice. Add contents of package to boiling water. Is there anything more comforting than cheesy pasta with meat sauce? The comforting, crowd-pleasing casserole is filled with tender pasta, melted cheese, marinara sauce, and sweet Italian sausage (aka what were all craving during the fall and winter months). It's a must make! Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water until al dente. Alternatively, you can also be made completely from scratch and simmer for hours just how my grandma makes it. Mince 3 garlic cloves (about 1 tablespoon). I don't mix part of the cheese into all the pasta, I put half the mostoccioli in the dish, cover with 1/2 of my cheese mixture, then rest of the pasta cover by rest of the cheese. That. Everything else was fine. This post may contain affiliate links. Let the casserole thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake as directed. Thank you for sharing such tremendous ideas! Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Make the recipe through step 8, cover tightly, and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Combine meat sauce, cooked pasta and half of the shredded cheese in a large bowl and stir until combined. In a large pan, heat up the oil and add the peppers and onions. Glad everyone loved it! Mostaccioli is a pasta shape very similar to penne but it has a smooth exterior instead of ridged. Here at The Cookie Rookie you will find trusted and easy recipes for every occasion. Absolutely! I used a cheese mixture of two 8oz bags shredded mozzarella & one 8oz bag of 5 cheese Italian mix. Add pork sausage; cook and stir until sausage is crumbly and browned, about 10 minutes. The second time I made it (with many new people at the bday party) I got the same reaction. Set aside. Stir in remaining ingredients. Top it with plenty of cheese and you'll soon have a new favorite to add to the rotation. Easy Baked Mostaccioli is a classic Italian dish that takes very little effort to make, but has a ton of flavor! Do not overcook. Be sure to upload an image below & tag. Checkout these other easy meals: Make sure you dont miss a thing! I love to use my homemade marinara sauce in my mostaccioli, but to save time you can use a store bought sauce. Slide sausage to the side of the skillet, add chopped onion, minced garlic, and seasonings and cook for 3 more minutes while sauting. You sure can! I made this per the recipe but substituted mild Italian sausage. I recommend using a simple marinara sauce with ingredients like garlic and basil. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. It was actually really easy to throw together and everyone loved it! Do you like Italian recipes as much as we do? When you place the mostaccioli in the crockpot on warm and stir occasionally to avoid the bottom from sticking. Nice & cheesy. Add a few minutes to the bake time if the cheese is not browning. In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the eggs for 2-3 minutes. I did go the extra steps and make the homemade pasta sauce. Make Ahead Tips. Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer while you cook the pasta, 10 to 15 minutes. Next, it is time to assemble your pasta and bake it. CHEESE We top this with mozzarella and parmesan. 3-4 cups cooked sausage** , drained and cut into bite-size pieces 2 cups mozzarella cheese , grated and divided Cooking spray Instructions Preheat oven to 350F and coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray. I added twice the amount of cheese which was the only good part. To put into perspective of how important the Italian sausage is to this classic baked mostaccioli recipe, my grandmother would disown you if you left it out. Make the meat sauce and mix it with the pasta. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions! Mushrooms and spinach are super easy to toss into the mix! Crockpot OptionOnce you make the sauce and pasta you then can put everything together in the crockpot. Preheat oven to 375F. baking dishes. Looks wonderful! This will be my new go to recipe for mostaciolli. Thank you for the recipe! What pan should I use for baked mostaccioli? Of course I will be feeding a crowd at an Italian Club!! Boil a large pot of water and the follow the package instructions for cooking your pasta al dente. TOMATO SAUCE We use marinara sauce as the base with canned diced tomatoes for texture. 3. Cook over medium-low heat until the meat is fully cooked through and no pink remains. Add the onion, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes and cook, stirring often, until the onions are translucent and soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Mince 3 garlic cloves (about 1 tablespoon). Absolutely EVERYONE loved it! In a large bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese. I was thinking morning of to prepare for dinner. An important note is that if you want cheese added to the top is to add it after you remove the foil. Mostaccioli is ahearty .css-1es3cx1{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#004685;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#004685;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1es3cx1:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}baked pasta that's perfect for a weeknight dinner. Cover; cook 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Drain any fat. Making your own sauce can seem intimidating and time consuming when nn reality it is very simple and only requires an extra 30 minutes. It's perfect to feed a crowd or for a quick weeknight meal! Personally, I like to dump everything in a large bowl and mix everything together. Add pork sausage; cook and stir until sausage is crumbly and browned, about 10 minutes. Here. I'll surely try this on our family dinner this Sunday. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Dont forget to show me a pic of what you made! Here you will find deliciously simple recipes for the every day home cook. Mix one pound cooked pasta, one pound cooked meat, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 4 cups of pasta sauce together. Cook and stir ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. You can also add in the cooked meat to develop more flavor. baking dish; layer with cheese mixture and remaining pasta mixture. The Mostaccioli itself is tender and grips the sauce perfectly, while the cheeses and robust meat sauce create an irresistibly savory flavor. To freeze after cooking: First off, it will be easier to make this using an aluminum tray rather than a glass baking dish. Yes, basically the same! I make this at least twice a month and love adding extra veggies! Add the sausage mixture into the pot with the pasta, half of the shredded mozzarella cheese, andmarinara sauce; mix to combine. It is going to feel like you are using too much sauce. A good rule of thumb is that if the dish needs more than 20-25 minutes in the oven then you should start baking with foil to start then remove it later. Wow! Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45-60 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly golden on edges. Tender pasta is mixed with a hearty Italian meat sauce and topped with a decadent combination of creamy ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses. Stir in heavy cream and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until thickened. Just follow the recipe instructions and store in an airtight container in the fridge. About 20 minutes. Awesome meal. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I love your recipes and this Mostaccholi recipe is divine! Heat canola oil in a large pot over medium heat. I didn't end up using all the pasta, though, which made it saucier. Add the marinara sauce and stir, simmering for 3-4 minutes. Red Pesto Pasta Recipe with Roasted Tomatoes, Chicken Spiedini Recipe with Lemon Butter Sauce, Easy Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe, Spinach Apple Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette, Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Fries with Garlic and Parmesan, Honey Apricot Goat Cheese Log with Almonds, Classic Southern Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe, Quick and Easy Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs, Gingerbread Truffles with Spiced Sugar Topping. Shredded Cheese: I like my white cheese combination of shredded mozzarella and parmesan. Preheat oven to 375F. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Becky woke up on her 30th birthday and realized she didn't know how to cook, anything! 5. 1 pound mostaccioli or penne pasta cup shredded Italian cheese blend Directions Heat canola oil in a large pot over medium heat. Required fields are marked *. Add sausage and cook, breaking up into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until golden, about 8 minutes. This is our favorite pasta dish! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This versatile classic is a favorite in our home and is loved by everyone who tries it. This pasta dish is so good! Cook mostaccioli according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350. Baked, covered, for 50-60 minutes. To make the pasta sauce, add the olive oil into a large saucepan or large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown and drain sausage. You want something quick and easy thats not from a drive-thru. I let those who asked know where I found the recipe. Over medium heat, saute for 2 or 3 minutes. If you worry about wasting the leftover meat you can store it in the freezer and save it for another recipe. It's so delicious and comforting. To cook from frozen: Remove from freezer. Yes! While the sauce is simmering, cook your dried pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Ground Meat: I recommend using half ground beef and half Italian sausage. Can I use a different kind of meat in the sauce? Thought that was interesting they would substitute the main ingredient which is in the title of the recipe. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whether you call it baked ziti or mostaccioli, it's impossible to dislike this tender pasta dish tossed in red sauce, topped with cheese, and baked until bubbling and browned. I intend to make the sauce for Pizza. 2023 /TM General Mills All Rights Reserved, Betty Crocker No-Bake Bites Cookie Dough. Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used. Making your own sauce can seem intimidating and time consuming when nn reality it is very simple and only requires an extra 30 minutes. Delicious and great! Add to a 13x9 inch baking dish and top with the remaining shredded cheese. If you are just talking about a few hours. Be careful not to overcook the pasta. Not. Glad you enjoyed it. Add to a 13x9 inch baking dish and top with the remaining shredded cheese. Turn the heat off and toss until the pasta is evenly coated in the sauce. Sprinkle the remaining cheeses on top. This is going to be a regular requested dish I'm pretty sure lol.