#reverse harem #gaafemnaru #itafemnaru Naruto is neglected by his parents for his sister. He couldn't even care about how heartbroken Tsunade must be because of him. Kakashi, Naruto's Maybe it was because Naruto didn't and did know. What if The Third Hokage is the one who does the seal and seals the nine tails tails chakra into Misha, Naruto's Twin sister and the soul into Naruto? Naruto's life never was supposed to be easy, he would pull through this. But two extra spirits were put into the seal by the Shinigami, two powerful spirits that gave him their powers. ", Naruto: (sad) "It's not fair. And although people didn't hate him, they certainly didn't love him. (she takes him to her room to keep him safe and goes outside) I'm teaching those jerks a lesson and you're not going to stop me. So i'll just rewrite it.. I will never marry you. Who cares if they find out of his mask but if they find out about 'that' then Minato and Kushina wake up after being in a coma for fourteen years and can't wait to see their son, Naruto. He then turns angry), (then he angrily leaves the house, leaving Hiruzen (who is sitting on a couch and can't move), Itachi, Satsumi, Mikoto, Reiny, Adam, Hana, Tsume, Kakashi, Rin, Obito, Might Guy, Yugao, Hayate, and Tsunade to glare at Minato in disgust), (after they are done showing anger, they leave in disgust. But what does he do to change their minds? PLEASE DON'T READ. However, they were confused by the pervy sage part), (Tsunade glares at Jirayia, who barely cares), (however, Kushina and Reiny scowl at her for wanting to take away their Naruto's innocence but Naruto and Satsumi didn't care and held hands, making Mai even more jealous and Sasuke to smile at his sister's happiness), (this made them sweat drop but Naruto laughs before he looks sad), (later, Minato's team is giving introductions), (this makes Sasuke angry while Itachi secretly scowls in disgust), (Itachi smirks and playfully shakes his head at this while Minato sighs in annoyance because he realizes that Sasuke only cares for Naruto and Itachi. like an ocean in your eyes But love him most of all. Their sensei is Might Guy. The counsil knows Naruto's power, but will they accept it or think that he is truly a demon now? Naruto has just opened up the scroll and mastered After the attack from the 9-tailed fox, Konohagakure is left in shambles. And what of The Village of the Forgotten and their leader? Naruto was taken after the nine tailed fox got sealed in him, years later he appears again but known as killer fox, he has become legendary. His dream is to become Raiuto's adviser and to torment his little brother Sasuke. But someone has other plans for the blond Hero. Is that you? With his decision Naruto gains one furry friend in his mind, along with a few others. Watch as Naruto sets out to show Konoha and his family what he can do. During the fight at the Forest of Death, after witnessing the bond between Naruto and Sasuke, Orochimaru makes a small change to the Five Pronged Seal. Dried him off, fed him, and let him take a bath, even giving him clean clothes. Eren Yeager thought his journey ended in the final battle, that he could finally find peace in his death. Nobody knows of his true identity except the Hokage - even his own ANBU team doesn't know. (Discontinued), Why Must It Be This Way? Natsumi Uzumaki: Long red hair, adorable, white t-shirt dress, and black shoes. What and why is naruto there? ", Hinata: (introduction) "I'm Hinata Hyuga. 3rd Place in General Naruto, Naruto Wattys Winner 2k18 ', Tsunade (thought): (crying) 'My poor Naruto, you got betrayed by your own fellow ninjas and nearly died. #Teamfreedom, #Tatakae, #Wings of Freedom). (Adam and the guests gasp in surprise) You are not my parents. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Privacy Policy. He will come home and apologize to his sisters. (Transformers/Harry Potter/Naruto/Walking Dead) m/m manageable harem soulmatesNaruto Uzumaki, Someone who is always surprising others, has finally surprised himself. At first, he is seen as a tragic victim but later, he is revealed to be a monster that pretended to be tragic in order to manipulate people. What would happen when Naruto found the power that comes with the bloodline? What would the renamed prince of the fearsome Snow Empire do then? ", Minato: (announcement) "I have an announcement. She was the supposed 'Child of the Prophecy' and the hero of Konoha for keeping the Kyuubi at bay. I wanted to protect you. I never got along with his sister Mito because she's a disgrace to the Uzumakis. My father doesn't usually spend time with me neither and plays favorites. 5 year old Naruto leaves Konoha with his close and only friend, Kuruma. Powers that have not been seen in centuries, powers older than The Sage of Six Paths. [Cover Credits: @helloweirdstranger] She is the eldest sister of Ino Yamanaka and stalker of Naruto Uzumaki. How were they supposed to know about the way the world worked? First fic so please help out. Naruto was neglected all his life because of his sister, Kameko. How will Konoha react to the whit "The best shinobi is one who could lie to even himself" wise words they were. Her dream is to marry Shizune and have a normal family. Minato is now a wanted man. Naruto's parents Minato Namakaze ( fourth hokage/yellow flash) and Kushina Uzamaki ( red habanero) are content on passing down all their techniques to Mito Uzamaki-Namakaze that they pay small amounts attention to Naruto. ', Reiny (thought): (furious) 'Don't worry my little nii-san, I will make them pay for what they did to you. (Rock lee smiles while TenTen and Neji groan) Team 10 is Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi. This is not my first naruto neglect book! He went somewhere that he appreciated and loved him for who he was, no matter the burden he carried, and he returned it with care. "You're no longer Uzumaki Naruto. (Naruto Fanfic), The Neglected Blue Ace of Konoha (New Cover), (Discontinued) The Beautiful,Broken Kitsune, The Neglected Genius In Hiding-A Naruto Fanfiction (Adopted), Strength From Within (A Naruto Neglect Book), The Forgotten Child (A Naruto Fan-Fic) Book 1. Neglected for his sister, Naruto learns that the Nine-Tailed Fox's soul is passing on due to lack of chakra. "The Child Who is Not Embraced by the Village Will Burn it Down to Feel its Warmth". That's exactly what Naruto did. (then he glares at Kushina and Reiny) I dislike Sakura, Minato, Kushina, and any family that abandons a child. I love my daughter. Uzumaki Naruto, is the most elite ANBU in history and is considered a prodigy greater than that of Uchiha Itachi. find out! so far is WAY over the top or incomplete. (Kushina and Reiny sheepishly look away, though it didn't stop Naruto's glare but he calmed down) My dream is to become Hokage, get revenge on the Namikaze clan for what they did to me, to stop Raiuto, to marry a certain someone for who they are, and to have people see me for me. He is the protector of the forest, he lives there with all the animals and foxes as well as his guardian, the kyuubi. What if they neglected and abused Naruto for Misha? As the village of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Konohagakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Hokage, of which there have been seven in its history. ", Kakashi: (introduction) "My name is Kakashi Hatake. Uzumaki Naruto Leaves Konoha Oiroke no Jutsu | Sexy no Jutsu Missing-Nin Uzumaki Naruto Sarutobi Hiruzen Bashing The Author Regrets Nothing Non-Linear Narrative Non-Consensual Somnophilia Other Additional Tags to Be Added Dead Dove: Do Not Eat jiraiya bashing POV Multiple Angst Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence He quickly grew resentful. That's it, were getting a restraining order on you. -- neglect good heartbreak +20 more # 13 Naruto : The Cursed One by Haise Sasaki 1.3K 22 4 The village all ways hated the kid and looked at Naruto with hate and anger but never done anything more. ", Reiny: (introduction) "My name is Reiny Uzumaki. Everyone hates him. Everyone who doesn't care tries to get Naruto to go back to leaf. She still is in contact with her brother and gives him helpful advice. From the moment his mind could form conscious thoughts, he knew that he wasn't like everyone else. 50 parts. Naruto is gay and for that Minato and Kushina neglects him. My dream is to bring back my little brother and give him back his birth rights. Well I wouldn't call one of them human. He's got bruises and cuts everywhere. Treated like a punching bag, tool, an object. Right now you're scolding a innocent and neglected child who never been given training because of former parents' stupid fear of a demon that they sealed inside of him. It's going to be about Naruto's character itself, but there's also going to be some changes into him and in some characters too. What if Minato and Kushina didn't die? But the big kicker comes when Minato rears his head again. Minato and Kushina alive, NaruHina, gradual development. ", Hiruzen: (serious) "Good. With an ancient power in him (he is not gonna be god like) will he be able to stand out amongst his family. I dislike horrible families and my eldest brother. ", Naruto: (sad) "No one knew where he came from nor who his family is. ANBU, find their sensei and arrest him. That he came back and much stronger at that. My greatest rival is Naruto Uzumaki Senju. She saw it in the way people stared at her with something mean in their eyes, the way their gazes scraped against her like needles and knives. ", Minato: (shocked) "He was punished for causing trouble towards Mito and the villagers that love him. They treat Naruto right but the villagersnot so much. He's scorned by the villagers, has no friends or family. She is in their clan's old home but hasn't come back. I do not own anything except the story line. They even tried to take away his chakra so he wouldn't succeed. Despite this, he's still his childhood self at heart and has standards like he didn't approve of how his rival treated Shizune and showed complete remorse for having Minoto killed. . I dislike my failure of a former son. Naruto is neglected and one of the best heroes of Konoha but no one knows. hahah. What will he do if he is tortured and neglected until The kyuubi no kitsune talks to him and gives him something his parents never gave him love. Yaoi He also is mad at his sister Reiny because she was declared clan heir and was told to marry him in order to keep him contained. No one ever wanted him. He's called that because he peeps in the women's bathing room. Warning Yoai. My dream is something I don't talk about. what if he was tortured, abused and raped by the villagers? When villagers attacked him, Minato didn't bother to sentence them and blamed his son. Hideyoshi Aneko is the last decadent of the Hideyoshi clan, a well hidden powerful clan. Naruto who was born among his twin brother Menma Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto who has the nine tails sealed inside him experiences the neglected life meanwhile his brother re Naruto was neglected for his siblings. When Sasuke walked back to the stand, he gets hugged by Satsumi for defending her. Reiny: (smiling) "Hey, I'm Reiny Uzumaki. Naruto hasn't been the most loved, and was always left out of the loop for everything that goes on in the Leaf Village. He is a very busy boy. (Satsumi smiled at him, Kyuubi gave a smirk, and Tsunade gave a smile) I like Hiruzen, Kakashi, Shizune, my teammate Sai, the Uzumaki clan, and the Senju clan. Another "godparent" that had never spoken to Naruto. Rewr Due to the beatings of the villagers Naruto meets the kyuubi at the age of 4.Naruto decides to wear a mask in which he is the dead last, prankster and the kyuubi jinchuuriki. The Fire Temple, of course! It's up to Naruto and Gaara to gather all those who share the same pain they do, and potentially put an end to the age of the village system as we know it. Mito Namikaze: Red pigtails, bratty, yellow t-shirt, red overalls, and red sandals. It's been two years since the Danzo incident. But what is the boy doing now 6 years later, and what now of the new mercenary, known by many aliases, but refers to themself as kitsune? Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, a boy who is neglected for his sister by his parents. Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto only the plot. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. We follow our destiny like a loyal dog following its owner. If he disagrees, he will be banished and disowned from both clans. Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, a boy who is neglected for his sister by his parents. Others join them later, and finally, they might just save the world from the Otsutsukis too, (*as a hobby). Staying the way he was is a nightmare. Triplet sister of Naruto and Menma. This for her and Hinata. His son got some of his eyes blinded and asked to be treated but Minato refused and used this as punishment. He's not picking either side no He'll choose another destiny while also kicking everyone's ass. It didn't matter because no one would have cared, he was always supposed to be a monster, and Jiraiya was a hero. What if Naruto was Naruto is neglected by his parents for his sister. Hanabi frowns because she's with Kiba after hearing what he did to Hinata. Gaara comes to miss his company, and comes up with a plan- a plan to lure Naruto to pledge his loyalties to Suna, where, according to the Sand Siblings, he really belongs. Her Sister was always seen as a Hero by everyone and Her parents. One day team 7 goes in that forest on a mission and met with the little fox boy called Naruto. ", Naruto: (smiling) "Satsumi, will you marry me? Naruto was born with the soul of kyuubi sealed in him and was neglected by his parents and beaten by the villagers and seen as a demon. otsusuki neglectednaruto naruto +2 more # 4 Uninterested | Naruto Neglect by Night 3.2K 99 4 As Naruto grew up he realized that he was a side character. I do not own and am not affiliated with Naru UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Mass destruction occurs, consequences of neglect and abuse happen. A Naruto Fan-fic sequel to "The Forgotten Child" I don't own anything except for plot. Can you please help me make it up to him? So while he hadnt really expected to be promoted too hed still After the loss of his wife and his predecessor, Minato throws himself into his work, leaving his son almost entirely alone. He was abandoned for a stupid reason. You heard me correctly Kushina gave birth to beautiful triplets their names are Menma, Mito, and the baby Naruto. I like causing trouble for enemies. I like his precious people. What if Naruto had a brother and sister? Neglected, pushed aside and shunned by his own village, he does his best to survive.With his magic, his chakra and his friends, he vows to become the greatest ninja in order to bring peace to the Shinobi world. I still remember the moment I laid my eyes on her, her smiles that are quite familiar, the mature s Mia is a werewolf, though she is more dog than she is wolf. But he traded one cage for another, finding himself reincarnated in an unfamiliar world. He pretends to be dumb. It was the end of the line for him Unfortunately, he arrives at the time when Akatsuki was hunting the bijuus and starting a war.In the middle of all this confusion, what could happen? O una historia donde Naruto decide escapar de Konoha y queda a merced de buenas, y malas, influencias. My little prince of eddies and leaves.. I will hurt them. At the tender age of five, Naruto is living on the streets, all alone, and very vulnerable. She is eventually persuaded to return to Konoha and take on the mantle of Fifth Hokage (, Godaime . I WROTE THIS AGES AGO AND IT'S TERRIBLE. Betrayed by almost all of his friends and so called family Naruto is placed in the Konoha jail where he is tortured for years. At age 6 Naru became an ANBU leader and her Code na Naruto is a beautiful young man who deals with neglect and abuse from both the village and his family.When he realized that he will never be accepted,he moves out and goes to the academy,even though he is an elite anbu captain that goes by the name 'Red Kitsune' What ot Naruto transfers to a new school, konoha high. . NO GOD MODE! The younger sister of Naruto and admires her brother. The Power to Heal and Destroy by Phoenixsun. I wrote chapter 1 when I was 13 so warning? When you feel slighted by everyone around you, you will try to escape it, even if it hurts you, even if you still wish for everything to be good again. Fuck you, okay thank you me I apologize and I appreciate you.). Its just as death is about to be delivered by the hands of said chakra goddess that the Bij come up with a solution. This is what happens because of that decision. ", Arashi: (also angry) "He better be okay or else it's your head. I want you demoted to Chunin and sentenced to D rank missions. In his last moments, Kurama asked the Shinigami to repleace him with nine other souls so that Naruto can have a family that will always be there for him. When they find out who it is, they are filled with surprise! The older sister of Sasuke. He ends up in Kiri and hits it off with mei. ', Sai: (serious) "Oh don't worry, a trap was set and they've been killed by it for treason. So when a certain group approaches with kind hands and a warm welcome, how could he resist? He then becomes an Anbu after he was done with the villagers hate and abuse. (this earned her a glare from Naruto but she ignored it) My goal is to bring my children back to the Namikaze clan and see the greater good for the village. Konoha . Please read to find out what happens next and I don't own Naruto if I did Naruto would marrying either Itachi or Sasuke, not Hi Naruto Uzumaki has been blind ever since an accident involving shuriken on the way home one evening just five days before the graduation exam two years ago. Summary: Naruto and Gaara hit it off after the chuunin exams, and a slight twist of fate leaves Naruto questioning whether he really has a place in Konoha or not. Menma Uzumaki: He looks like Naruto but with black hair and red eyes. He is the eldest sibling of the Uchiha kids and is hated by them for associating with Raiuto. He is all alone. His parents didn't talk to him unless they wanted him to do something, or if they wanted to scold him. With the goal in mind to become Hokage and getting acknowledgment but also having fun. him? At least not in this lifetime. (Kakashi jokingly coughs "bulls**t", receiving a small glare from Kushina and snickers from Naruto. Later after Sasuke defeats Kiba, he goes to him and lefts his foot up), (he then slams his foot on Kiba's junk, earning a painful scream from him and laughs from everyone else. They are being tortured by Ibiki and Anko. I love my brothers. Tsunade lived in Konoha and worked as head of the hospital so she made an appearance much more often but spent her time mostly around Narumi and treated her the same way that Jiraiya treated Menma. What if Naruto were the Child of Destiny even without the ninetails? What will happen now? I love you. But what happens if one could see through a those and everything falls apart? Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Konohagakure | Hidden Leaf Village Bashing, Corrupt Konohagakure | Hidden Leaf Village, Konohagakure | Hidden Leaf Village Has Issues, Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, Rebuilt Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, i feel like I tagged half the characters in the show, considering I havent chosen endgame ships yet, thats probably the best tag for the situation, Jiraiya/Naruto since Naruto's 13 and gets progressivelty worse with the years, Otogakure no Shinobi Gonin Shuu | Sound Five (Naruto), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama is a Little Shit, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama/Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto, sakuras an ass in the beginning but she gets better i swear, minato is furious with konoha even in the afterlife, gaara cant tell between romantic and platonic feelings, kakashi will have a bigger role later on i promise, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Ookido Yukinari-hakase | Professor Samuel Oak, Haruno Sakura & Hatake Kakashi & Uchiha Obito & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, Bijuu | Tailed Beasts & Jinchuuriki (Naruto), Dai-nana-han | Team 7 Have Issues (Naruto), If I'm Being Honest This Is Not Canon Compliant At All Sob, Canon has been officially chucked out the window at Mach -5.