She likes spending plenty of time outdoors, exploring the different hardships of people in day-to-day life. Thanks! The different language nicknames. While it isnt a common name, it has been used steadily for the last twenty or so years in both the UK and the US. Jem - A play on the word "Gem.". First Name for Middle Name Heidi If you have already decided on Heidi as the middle name you might be looking for the perfect first name as Heidi makes a great middle name. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Random nickname generator for Heidi Generate another Nicknames for Heidi Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1990-2003) was a popular TV series, starring Melissa Joan Hart. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on Heidi nicknames! Audrey Emery - (1904-1971), American socialite and wife of Grand Duke Dmitri Pavlovich of Russia. Choose the best nickname for her from the list given below! posted by Heidi is no doubt an amazing person. In Germany, Heidi is often used as a diminutive of the names Heidemarie, Heidrun, and Heidelinde. Top Nicknames for Heidi - Heidz, Heidy, H, Dee, , harry styles' wife ?, Hi Hi, Yiyi. Youve already chosen the perfect first name for your adorable newborn girl, but what about her middle name? A classic Hebrew and Arabic baby boy name meaning "reverent" or "follower of the Prophet," this traditional-yet-sophisticated choice might make you think of the legendary actor Omar . Heidi Rory. :: 5 months ago |. Heidi 1982), American actress Contact | Find Us on Facebook | Privacy Policy, Why does Heidi need a nn? If not, you can pick out one. The name Heidi is primarily a female name of German origin that means Of Noble Kin. My middle name is Ann and I like the fact that Calla's middle name has 'Ann' in it and I like the idea of continuing that. The backstory nickname. These words create a new identity for someone and can be used as playful. And needless to say, the name is a perfect blend between popularity and uniqueness. Heidi Klum's endorsements have helped her earn $21 million. Nan, Nanny, Anna, also may be a nickname for Johannah, Susannah. 614 in 1886. I agree with first poster. Anonymous User 9/5/2018. Note: Dolly can also be a name that simply means "baby girl" sometimes given when the name was undecided; it often stuck. As a name thats been around for a long time, Heidi pairs well with these vintage names. For a brief duration, this Skill grants a huge ATK buff to all allies within range, but also reduces their Block count. Popularity of Name Heidi Home Nicknames Heidi Nicknames: 600+ Cool and Catchy Names, Heidi is a feminine name that has a German origin. Typically if someone calls me by a nn, it's Heids or Heid. Hi-da, Heid, Hides, Hidis, Heidi-Ho, Hi-D, Di, Dee. Them: My husband Chris, Boy Child who is 11 and Girl Child who is 9. Due to their leading power and street-smart nature, Heidi is super likely to become a politician or a public speaker. Can't wait to meet our baby blob! They need a creative one. Heidi Jo Mueller (b. :: 4 years ago |. Kira. She is famous for providing high end call girls to the men in the Los Angeles area. Assumed office on January 3, 2013. :: 9 years ago |, Heidi needs a nick name because its such a rubbish stupid name. If you already have a baby Heidi, and shes going to be an older sister, then weve come up with some gorgeous sister names! A user from Georgia, U.S. says the name Heidi is of French origin and means "Nobel and Kind". What does the Name Heidi Mean? IPA] Meaning & History Expand Links German diminutive of Adelheid. It is a diminutive of Adelheid/Adelaide. Heidi Jeane :: 8 years ago |, posted by The Social Security Administration has registered 144,534 babies born in the United States with the first name Heidi between 1880 and 2019. :: 7 years ago |. Heidi Meaning of the name Wendy: English: white ring Origin [] Weve given you our favorites, but its by no means a full or final list. We here have made an attempt to pick out some of the coolest names for you. A catchy name is a dire need for everyone, but here we are dealing with Heidi specifically. Consider looking for ones that can be given nicknames when they are grouped together. Heidi Serenity works well because of the matching long E endings. Choose name for games, social network and brands from our list or submit your nickname. Read more Cookie Policy. Heidi Accusative: Heidi Dative: Heidi Genitive: Heidiar - Finnish ; Nominative: Heidi Genitive: Heidin Partitive: Heidi - Icelandic ; Nominative: Heidi . The sickening couple nickname. good nicknames for heidi nicknames for ffion cute nickname for jack what is a nickname for jack cute nicknames for hayley Comments New name created RP WHITE444 MY ALUCARD ITI boys Cg majnu NARUTO 222 Iam sabu TriPle PPP Dhiresh Suberoto God DB God Divyaraj Weapon jatti Rajput mano August__Queen Sj Sunil Amoresh BANIYA Max boy RASHIDUL YT Similar in popularity to Heidi. When searching databases, look for her under all possible nicknames. Bumblebesam 9/2/2018. Most Popular Girls Names Starting with H: 2020 - Hailey, Hannah, Harper, Hazel 2010 - Hailey, Hannah 2000 - Hailey, Haley, Hannah 1990 - Hannah, Heather 1980 - Heather, Heidi, Holly (in Top 100 Most Popular Names - SS Admin) If you don't see the name you are looking for, try the search box. HEIDI ERICA. It is derived from the German word "Heide", which means "noble kind" or "of a good family". In the UK, Heidi ranked at 95th in 2020, it has ranked in the lower part of the top 100 for last ten years. The others: Hera the cat and Baxter the dog. Here is a list of famous people named Audrey: Audrey Hepburn - Born Audrey Kathleen Ruston (born 1929), American Actress. I am 27 and she is 8. big a diff I know but my got re married. I love my name. Help spread the word. A nickname for Adelheid (the German form of Adelaide), this was never used as an independent name until the publication of Johanna Spyri's novel "Heidi" in 1880. It is a pet form of Adelheid, which is composed of the elements adal, meaning "noble," and heid, meaning "kind" or "sort." The name is sometimes believed to mean "of noble birth." The name was popularized by the Swiss novel "Heidi" by Johanna Spyri, published in 1881. :: 3 years ago |, After YEARS of searching for a nickname for myself (because I HATE my name) and I have FINALLY found myself a nickname! Heidi is a name of German origin. I'm Adelaide 41 I know Adelaide 28 Reputation Respected 2 16 Nickname generator for Adelaide Aele Aeie Personalized Username Ideas. It can sometimes be an affectionate diminutive of the name Adelheid (English: Adelaide), which means "nobility" or, more loosely, "of noble birth". Heidi became knownand popularvia the 1880 eponymous children's classic by Swiss writer Johanna Spyri and, despite decades of American Heidis of all sizes, shapes, and personalities, the name seems permanently tethered to that spunky little girl on the Alpine mountaintop in the book and Shirley Temple movie. Typically if someone calls me by a nn, it's Heids or Heid. Another good middle name is Jo. Angie Some cute baby girl names may have a sound as sweet as sugar while others may be associated with dainty items like butterflies or flowers. My name is Heidi. The shortened full name nickname. People call me hides my my mum calls me Heidi bear, Logan first gained popular recognition as a girls name in the USA in 1988. This article will take you through some steps to help you come up with a perfect nickname for Heidi.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'namesfrog_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-namesfrog_com-medrectangle-3-0'); The best Heidi nicknames are ones that are unique and different, but they should also be easy to remember and pronounce. Heidi is a Germanic feminine given name. The name began to be used in the English-speaking world shortly after the 1937 Shirley Temple movie adaptation of the novel. She is famous for providing high end call girls to the men in the Los Angeles area. Audrey Chapman - (1899-1993), American actress. For example, choose the middle names you want for Heidi from the list below and jot them down on a piece of paper. Heidi Zeller-Bhler is a former Swiss alpine skier. Meaning: Nobility, the noble one. You can read more in my Disclosure Policy. I love Heidi Eve as both names include the long E sound. Maybe if I start using it it'll feel more normal. Noun nicknames 4. :: 5 years ago |, My name is Heidi an i love my name people tell me where Heid in seek its kindof boring but annoying I love my name, posted by Klum won the competition, and signed with Metropolitan, the . heidi Some of my friends call me HiJo. The shortened full name nickname. In German-speaking countries, Heidi is also used as a diminutive for other names, such as Heidrun, Heidelinde, and Heidemarie. Director Delbert Mann Writers Earl Hamner Jr. (teleplay) Johanna Spyri (novel) Stars Jennifer Edwards Michael Redgrave Use our list of nicknames for more than 200 given names to figure out the various ways your female ancestor might appear in census, court, newspaper and other records. According to BabyCenter, the name Xander means "protector of men," which is a name meaning that we are sure daddy will love. Heres our list: If you have already decided on Heidi as the middle name you might be looking for the perfect first name as Heidi makes a great middle name. Zuri. Perfect for parents looking for a special name for their son. Watch popular content from the following creators: Millie (@millz_whiteboard), nicknames..xoxo1(@nicknames..xoxo1), Nicknames(@lovely.nicknames), x.preppy.nicknames.x(@x.preppy.nicknames.x), Goal: 1000(@strangerrrr_thingsss_), hi(@nicknames4urnameee), Heidi(@heidishakes), Rach Names (@rach.names), heidi klum . My name is Heidi, and personally I don't have a lot of nicknames. posted by Heidi became a popular girl's name in the state of Utah in the year 1970. That list is then expanded by using a combination of language models and edit distance to find new similar but less expected variants that could work for each candidate nickname. Trump and Cruz, who dropped out of the GOP primary . HEIDI LISETH. She likes traveling, meeting new people, making new friends, and experiencing plenty of new experiences to add to the variety of her life. They can be used as a term of endearment or to show affection. I am Heidis sister. Heidi is a girl's name and the Swiss pet form of the Germanic Adelheid. Nicknames are usually short and informal, which people use for other people. Heidi Fleiss is known as the Million Dollar Madam. 3. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. She is likely to possess a good deal of fortune. Pregnancy Test with a Faint Line: What Does It Mean? HEIDI ANDREA. Heidi Origin: German Meaning: "exalted nature" originally a nickname for Adelheid or Adelaide Variations, Nicknames and Sound Alikes: Haidee, Heida, Heide, Heidey, Heidy, Hydee Heidi TV and Movie Quotes: "And these are some of my daughters, Hildy, Helga, Hula, Heidi and Hedy." Horton Hears a Who! I like the repeated D in Heidi Eden. Someone who makes plenty of witty remarks and turns a boring conversation into laughter strikes. The Heidi Chronicles: book heidi is reading. Her personality cannot be deciphered in a few words. 3. :). We have our top 10 here! This is how she got her nickname "The Hollywood Madam".. Discover 60 unique and popular Korean boy names with deep cultural meanings. Me: Im Josie, a 43 year old introvert and former librarian. The 1937 film version starring Shirley Temple as Heidi further established the name in . Even if you don't like the names. "Heidi? Try our baby name generator if you need more baby name inspiration. To shorten Heidi you would need a one sylable name like Dee but Heidi is much prettier. Below you'll find name ideas for Heidi with different categories depending on your needs. HiJo Heidi needs a cool nickname that equally fits her amazing personality. Personality based nicknamesif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4-0'); 2. It is also associated with the book by the same name written by Johanna Spyri in 1880. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on Heidi nicknames! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); African. My name is Heidi and my friends just call me something else, just because the name is so hard to shorten. Heidi and Hedy. Horton Hears a Who! Typically, such usernames include numbers, uppercase, lowercase letters, and special characters. Origin: German Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Jace - A cool nickname for Jasmine. Drama Family Swiss orphan Heidi's (Jennifer Edwards') Aunt Dete (Miriam Spoerri) leaves her in her grumpy grandfather's (Sir Michael Redgrave's) care up in the Alps, where she also meets young goatherd Peter (John Moulder-Brown). Another of the famous people with the first name Heidi is Heidi Montag. Click here to discover the perfect name for your little man. Heidi India Partakis is a British singer, best known as a former member of the girl group Sugababes. If you happen to know a nerdy girl, this will be a perfect nickname for her. As a result, people often choose names based on their meanings, believing that the meaning of the childs name may reflect the nature of the child or influence the child later on. Below you'll find name ideas for Heidi with different categories depending on your needs. He specializes in research and content writing. In addition to random usernames, it lets you generate social media handles based on your name, nickname or any words you use to describe yourself or what you do. That's a damned odd name for an English elder sister, isn't it?" "Not for Heidi, it isn't," she replied buoyantly, and scored an immediate laugh from the kids beyond the lighting. Heidi Lynne Fleiss is an American former madam. If Heidi is getting a brother, you might like one of these boys names to go with Heidi: Enjoyed this post? A great way to make your daughters name stand out is by giving her a middle name that no one else has. Here are some goofy names for you. You're awesome for doing it! I like Heidi Coraline because the rhyme is very subtle. Heidi Evelynne Are there any other nicknames for the name Heidi? scoop rosenbaum. Heidi Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. For all baby name poll questions, complaints, or improvementscontact us. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. But does she have amazing nicknames? but Didi is obvious, posted by I like Heidi Marie, Heidi Sophia and Heidi Alice. There are one-syllable girl names like Rue and Gem as well as frilly finds like Mirabelle and McKinley. Heidi does not need a nn. The name Xander can be a fun twist on the family name Alexander and can also be spelled, Zander. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. This intelligent username generator lets you create hundreds of personalized name ideas. Hopefully its given you inspiration to find the perfect full name for Heidi. Meanings and history of the name Heidi. In 1917, 9 American boys were named Barclay. It became an internationally popular first name as a direct result of the Swiss children's book, Heidi. The name Heidi is the 500th most popular in the world. -6. you are in luck. Heidi Marlene What does Heidi mean? If you love European names or even have European ancestry weve compiled the best Irish, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Polish names to go with Heidi. A person like Heidi should be no exception. It represents my heritage, since my great grandpa's family came from Switzerland. Hers is a brilliant happy-go-lucky vibe. The "Tale of Fiction: Rust" S2 is the exact opposite, gifting increased max HP, DEF, Block count . Dubbed the. The word nickname derives from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add name. There are many different things to consider when deciding on a new moniker. I want to start going by a gender neutral name with safe friends at college, since being called Heidi makes me feel weird and uncomfortable. Heidi It is derived from adal which means 'noble, honorable' ; heit 'kind, sort, type'. Annie, Nan, Nanny, Nana, Nancy (and Ann is sometimes a nickname for Antoinette, Christiana,Roseanne, etc.) After dropping out of high school, Fleiss launched a high-class prostitution ring that catered to stars like Charlie Sheen. I thought just "H" but that feels weird. This is the name of the title character in the children's novel Heidi (1880) by the Swiss author Johanna Spyri. We hope this website has brought extra humor and fun to the process of coming up with baby names and that you have not taken the Genie too seriously. Heidi needs a cool nickname that equally fits her amazing personality. Heidi is the name of the little girl in Johanna Spyri's book 'Heidi'. People believe that the name of their children can have an impact on their future success in life. Im called either Hides or Heid. It can sometimes be an affectionate . HEIDI HELENKA. Work at Home Mum. According to Wikipedia: Heidi is a Germanic feminine given name. Heidi Klum, fashion model, TV host. If you want to make Heidi stand out then one of these unusual or modern ones will work well. The name started to be widely used and accepted in English-speaking countries in 1937 after the release of the Shirley Temple movie adaption of the novel. Willa Heidi Heaven Heidi Melody Heidi Dahlia Heidi Faith Heidi Kennedy Heidi Laila Heidi Elliana Heidi Camilla Heidi Octavia Heidi A nickname is often given to people who have an unusual name or some similarity to another person. Heidi Klum is a German and American model, television host, producer, and businesswoman. Weve pulled together the best girls names that go well with the name Heidi. A unique username will stand out amongst others. Heidi Fleiss is an American businesswoman and criminal. My older daughter's name is Calla Rhiannon. Single syllable names are often popular as middle names, here are one one syllable names to go with Heidi. Please try again later. It fell off the list altogether after 1891. It can sometimes be an affectionate diminutive of the name Adelheid (English: Adelaide), which means "nobility" or, more loosely, "of noble birth". Heidi Middle Names It can also have a Heidiring on a child, what their name means. A blog about trying to raise independent kids while retaining a sense of humour. I prefer a two syllable middle name with Heidi otherwise it is too double-barrelled. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand. :: 3 years ago |. It became an internationally popular first name as a direct result of the Swiss children's book, Heidi. We're pretty sure we have decided on the name Heidi for our daughter who is due in 4 weeks. Im going to save you countless hours of browsing by providing you with a comprehensive list of middle names that are both Heidiutiful and sound good with Heidi. 13/10/2013 20:36. :: 6 years ago |. According to a study published in the European Journal of Social Psychology, people who have middle names are believed to have a high social position and to be intellectually superior. Beautiful. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Heidi - H, , Dee, De'De, , . If you have a long or short surname, you might want to choose middle names with just 1, 2 or 3 syllables, weve got the best of each to help you choose the best middle name for your child. It will help you easily create a username or nickname for Heidi. The comeback of this sweet vintage name, one of the most stylish girls' names starting with M, has been prompted by a boomlet of starbaby Matildas, beginning with chef Gordon Ramsey's in 2002 and Moon Unit Zappa's two years later.But the renaissance of this name of the charming Roald Dahl heroine was assured when Michelle Williams and the late Heath Ledger chose Matilda for their daughter. The name gained huge popularity internationally after the release of a Swiss Childrens Book, Heidi. And, before you leave, take a look at some of my other favorite posts for middle names, such as: Explore the world of J names for your little guy with our ultimate list of 233 boy names that start with J! Strength and Balance are two words that describe Heidi. Her career as a top fashion model and swimsuit star began almost by accident when, on a lark, she submitted photos to a model competition hosted by Petra, a young woman's magazine. Login Register. posted by Heidi Anne Hayes - Here is another valid nickname for Heather that ticks all the boxes. The Nickname Finder starts with a list common nicknames. But dont worry, weve got you covered. We hired someone to work at our office and her name is also Heidi. HEIDI MARITZA. Heidi Raine. HEIDI IVETTE. See the popularity of the girl's name Heidi over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. Mildly Amusing. You are posting a comment as a guest. Let's discover Heidi nickname, cool font generator now and copy the best from the list. Heidi, a former bar owner whom MC hires as the hostess, is ready for a relationship now that she's no longer working all day, every day just to get by. Heidi Mae With so many diverse names to select from, it might be difficult to narrow down your options. There arent too many nicknames for the name Jeidi but I have been called, posted by Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. The backstory nickname. Names Like Heidi Are you looking for a name that similar to Heidi? Hydz What are some best general nicknames for Heidi? This is not my view (I like the name), but some people are not aware that Adelaide is historically a girls name, and think that it originated as a 'geographical' type name after the Australian city (which, in reality, was named after King William IV's wife). I'm Heidi 446 I know Heidi 250 Reputation Liked 225 490 Nickname generator for Heidi He Origin: German. Meaning: exalted nature You wont believe these 99 retro-cool, hipster vintage boy names! Adelheid is derived from the words adal, "noble," and heid, "kind, type," which combine to form "nobility" or "the noble one.". Popularity: 798. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. 1981), Swedish armwrestler Dolly, Dot, Dortha, Dotty. If you like the name Heidi but havent settled on it yet, you might also like one of these names similar to Heidi: If you like a good nickname, here are some for Heidi: You could also use Adelaide as Heidi is a diminutive of it. As the name Heidi is associated with the classic childrens book, you might like to pair it with another literary name. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. HEIDI ROMANE. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Heidi_(given_name)&oldid=1130681241, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 31 December 2022, at 12:09. Guinevere Hilly Anastasia Viviana Torii Doo-Doo Leah Dustinuns Julietta Leonora Haybaybay Heidimarie Hazelnut HailMary Cassandra Hailey-bop Sybil Hayleigh Harpep Hedy Happiness Hayley Maria Heidie She was called Heidi by her aunt, and the nickname stuck. Helping Startups/ Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing. Some things to consider while coming up with a nickname for Heidi are here: 1. I personally love the nickname de'de and now I have to convince all my family members to call me that, posted by Say the names out loud with Heidi at the start. Heidi because her parents went to . 2. You can highlight the D sound in Heidi by choosing a middle name starting with the letter D. I love Heidi Dinah because of the repeated long I. Though no longer a top 1,000 option, Wendy was rank 970 in 2018. Meaning of Heidi. If you dont have a specific person in mind to name your child after, or if you simply dont like the way the two names sound together, its totally acceptable! But I have a dilemma. My middle name is Jo, so I also get called HiJo, and one of my friends randomly started calling me Helga , posted by When the image of a Heidi appears in my mind, I always imagine someone cheerful, charming, and full of life. Read More. Heidi Blair Pratt is an American reality television personality, singer and actress. The gangsta type names. (2008) "Heidi, my fire-starting device please." Home Heidi is often given the following nicknames: If you like these names, check out our post on names that go with Heather. 6. Free Range Parent. Apr 9, 2019 at 12:37 PM. Diminutive form of Adelheid/Adelaide. The most appropriate middle name for Heidi is the one that blends nicely with her first and last names. Heidi, my fire-starting device please. Home Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Heidi H, , Dee, DeDe, , Heidz. The name Heidi is of German origin and means "Of Noble Birth". It may be in the variants or nicknames "Heidi?" Kurtz echoed. Jazaronie - A wordplay on macaroni. In the later 70's, the boxes had a more stark look, with a strong typeface for the logo and only two illustrated pieces of candy shown: Heide - Chocolate Babies - candy box - 1977 Audrey Brown - (1913-2005), British athlete. We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Remove any names that are strange, bizarre, or difficult to pronounce. I'm glad that this name isn't popular. When an ally is ready to use a Skill is a great time to activate Heidi's S1, "Tale of Fiction: A Warrior's Anger.". Heidi is derived from the Germanic components adal, which means noble, and heid, which means kind, sort, type, so Adelheid is derived from a name that means the noble one. Adelheid (from the French Adlade) is a pet form of the German name Adelheid (from the French Adlade). We have our top 10 here! The political feud between President Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas during the 2016 election was one of the dirtiest in recent memory. I dislike Heidi as a stand-alone name, but think it is . They usually come up with something that fits my personality, not just my name. Haidee, Heida, Heide, Heidey, Heidy, Hydee, Heidi TV and Movie Quotes: It can sometimes be an affectionate diminutive of the name Adelheid (English: Adelaide), which means "nobility" or, more loosely, "of noble birth". It became an internationally popular first name as a direct result of the Swiss children's book, Heidi. You can use alliteration to create a good name combination by choosing a middle name for Heidi starting with H. Heidi Hope is my favourite. Meaning of Heidi A nickname for Adelheid (the German form of Adelaide), this was never used as an independent name until the publication of Johanna Spyri's novel "Heidi" in 1880. Known Nicknames for Heidi Would you like to Add A Nickname ? Improvement: Maybe, Baby (1993) Haven. It became a popular name in the year 1966 with a rank of #87 nationwide and was registered 3,967 times as a baby girl's name. Something went wrong. Scroll down for more middle names for Heidi, names like Heidi and Nicknames for Heidi. 2023 Nameberry.com.Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Often people can make the middle name a nickname later on or even you can put the initials together to form a new name, for example, Heidi Lyn could become Helyn! Let's meet some cute popular baby girl names and rare ones together. A user from Australia says the name Heidi is of German origin and means "Smart funny kind caring beautiful amazing outgoing". Hedda Haddy Hedy Hoda Haddie Heath Heidy Huda Heydi Haidee Hayat Hadia Hadiya What are types of nicknames you could use? Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Middle names are a great way to make your daughters name stand out and be special. The first name Heidi was given to a child in July 29th, 1893, according to the Social Security Administrations birth record database. Heidi Heitkamp (Born on October 30, 1955) is a United States Senator from North Dakota. The name Heidi means 'of a noble kind'. Heidi. The Nickname Finder can identify both traditional and more unique nicknames for a given name. Trust me, Im stuck with it for life :(, posted by Veronica, who failed at building a startup company and takes over MC's office duties, will get straight to the point with no strings attached. Heidi is from Adelheid (Adelaide) which means 'of noble birth', so a HRH pattern would be fitting. Me: 31 DH: 42 w/ perfect superhuman SA TTC since 01/2011, all tests normal u/s at 6w1d, saw one beautiful heartbeat, a strong 172 bpm! Heidi Klum (b. 6. Research has also indicated that having middle names improves peoples chances of getting a better job in the future! they dont really have any thing to do with the name of Heidi, they do not have anything to do with the name heidi, Heidi. The exact same number turned up in 1967, 50 years later. posted by Any ideas? 1. Heidi Klum - Heidi Klum (German pronunciation: [hadi klm]; born 1 June 1973) is a German model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actr Heidi Montag - Heidi Blair Montag (born September 15, 1986) is an American reality television personality, singer and actress.