I had as good a time as I could have in baseball to the level at which I could financially participate, which was AAA, right beneath Major League. Creating a new men's skincare product leads to a sticky situation in Lord Sugar's boardroom Read about our approach to external linking. He was joined on the scene recently by Ohio-based investment fund ORG, which bought a 90% share in Ipswich Town from long-term owner Marcus Evans. MDY5OTEwMjYzNTNiMTE4YTRlNjgzYTNhNTg2MDY2YjI1YzNlNWI1ZGE3ZjQ1 In 2016-17 each Premier League club is guaranteed a minimum of 170m over three years, even if they finish rock bottom. With more money in todays game, watching non league is becoming more a more enjoyable, even if there are a some run-down looking stadiums, but with thanks to renovation schemes etc, more and more teams are gradually being able to get their facilities in order. Please click here to access the buyer/investor verification form. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. YjNkZmM4NzIyNTQyNjU1YzU1YTk2MWNmNDZlM2JkM2JjNTYzZTliN2M3NGM1 Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Adidas ; CFS Apparel ; Errea ; FBT ; Fila ; Hummel ; Icarus . and youll rarely have to pay more than 15 to gain entry for a game. Banbury United. The club has had an interesting recent history. A post shared by Jon liver (@themaccgooner), 1) Wrexham 86442) Stockport County 69743) Notts County 68004) Chesterfield 62785) Southend United 57496) Grimsby Town 57047) Macclesfield 33908) York City 30189) Dulwich Hamlet 268010) Woking 267811) Torquay United 257612) Eastleigh 246713) Yeovil Town 237814) Maidstone United 218115) South Shields 213116) FC Halifax Town 213017) Kidderminster Harriers 212718) Altrincham 211919) Bromley 196220) Hereford 181021) Aldershot Town 179622) FC United of Manchester 179523) Solihull Moors 177924) Chester 169225) Dagenham & Redbridge 168926) Boston United 162927) FC Isle of Man 161228) Barnet 157029) Darlington 150530) Spennymoor Town 142331) Dartford 142232) Wealdstone 140733) Maidenhead United 137834) Worthing 133335) Bury AFC 132736) Dorking Wanderers 128437) St Albans City 126638) Hastings United 126139) AFC Telford United 123240) Ebbsfleet United 120641) Gloucester City 118642) Havant and Waterlooville 117743) Bath City 117644) Weymouth 117645) Kings Lynn Town 115846) AFC Fylde 115147) Scarborough Athletic 114548) Chorley 112949) Marine 1124, 50) Gateshead 112351) Boreham Wood 105652) Ilkeston Town 99853) Halesowen Town 96854) Southport 95955) Blyth Spartans 94256) Eastbourne Borough 92457) Lewes 86358) Billericay Town 84259) Dover Athletic 83860) Bromsgrove Sporting 79861) Banbury United 79562) Kettering Town 79263) Tonbridge Angels 78564) Guiseley 76265) Bognor Regis Town 75966) Horsham 75867) Taunton Town 75068) Workington 73869) Buxton 73770) Folkestone Invicta 71371) Matlock Town 71072) Guernsey 70273) Stourbridge 69074) Chelmsford City 68775) Brackley Town 68776) Runcorn Linnets 68777) Weston-super-Mare 67778) Ramsgate 66879) Clitheroe 66580) Chatham Town 65881) Hampton & Richmond Borough 63382) Stockton Town 63383) Stafford Rangers 62084) Hemel Hempstead Town 61685) Hallam 61486) West Didsbury & Chorlton 61287) Slough Town 61288) Chippenham Town 61089) Jersey Bulls 60790) Chasetown 60691) Oxford City 60192)Morpeth Town 59593) Welling United 57894) Bury Town 57795) Tamworth 57696) Leamington 56997) Hyde United 56898) Gosport Borough 56499) Farsley Celtic 563100) Warrington Town 563. The 6,000 seats in the ground were old and faded, its front building falling apart. The Member Firms are constituted and regulated in accordance with relevant local regulatory and legal requirements. "My wife and I like to go to Europe and we looked at numerous countries. We are the go-to portal for buying, selling or investing in football clubs at all levels and leagues worldwide. "Without Network.fc, I would not have known about this investment opportunity. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. YWVhZWIyNmQzODE3MGExM2IxNjk4NWM4YTBhMTBjOWFhOTU0ODA4NDdlN2Nl "Rob has a friend in marketing and he texted Ryan to ask him if one of his companies would be interested in becoming front-of-shirt sponsor for this club I am looking to buy. "I'm not sure the people in the UK realise the global impact they are having with their sport. NWFjMTU1MjU3YzVhZjU5ZTA5MmZkMWMwODEwZjc3NDQwMTExNDkxMTZiMWEw We would like to thank all of the clubs across the National League System for their hard work and effort in completing their applications for upwards movement and we look forward to welcoming them back for the 2021-22 season. It's about protecting community assets. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 24.49. In theory at least, the structure of the sport means there is no limit to the on-field potential of their purchase, with metaphorical ceilings in England made of glass as opposed to concrete. Brackley Town. "In the context of the global pandemic that we are all aware of, our primary duty is to protect the employees, be they involved in the sports . It's an old Lancashire mill town, and they lack investment. Prize money in these leagues is considerably low compared to the Football League, so make sure to look to the numerous cup competitions you will be entered into. As Andy Mitten said in the podcast, new fans went to watch teams they may have otherwise barely paid attention to. Actor, comedian and writer Humphrey Ker is an executive director at Wrexham, working with Hollywood stars Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds, who took over the Welsh club in February. I think that struck a chord with Ryan. . Koln. YmFiY2U3ZjgyNjdkY2IzODQ2MjJmZjRkOThhNmMxZGQ1YjdjYTY4MmU2YjE2 For details of the nature of affiliation, please refer to www.mergerscorp.com/legal. English Football League (EFL) clubs are receiving two per cent less each year because the Premier League's domestic TV rights fell by 7.5 per cent for the 2019-2022 period from 5.4 billion to 5 billion. "A club is going to be there a lot longer than I am, so when I leave I want them to be able to say 'wow, we had tremendous success on the pitch, but equally as important is that when he left the club it was the most financially secure institution in English football'. The league covers levels nine and 10 of the football league pyramid, meaning if you take over the club, it would take four promotions to get them to the EFL's SkyBet League 2, though with the club currently bottom of their league with just two wins from 18 games, there is a strong chance they'll get relegated this season, meaning it's likely to be more from the 2020/21 campaign. Pete Hackleton, tax partner at Saffery Champness, explains: "What can be quite popular is if you have a profitable company which is already paying tax in the UK or anywhere else on its profits and you were to buy a football club which is making losses, then the profitable company can sponsor the football club. Please visit the 'Wanted by Investors' in the 'Confidential Listings' section of the website for more information. This website does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation of any security or any other product or service by MergersUS Inc. or any other third party regardless of whether such security, product or service is referenced in this website. The football club with the greatest revenue in 2022 was Manchester City with over 766 million U.S. dollars. I do all my decisions from a commercial perspective.". NjBlZDJiOGQ5NDhhZDJjNWVhZmFiNGI5N2FiIn0= I want every decision to be made on the basis of whether this is going to produce more revenue at the end of the day and are we going to make a responsible return on our investment. Additionally, the Community Sports Hall at the J. Davidson Stadium provides in excess of 90k turnover back into the football club per annum through bar/food sales alone. It is home to the most watched league in the world. "If that company is making 5m a year of profit, it would have 1m of tax to pay in the UK. The best way to understand the reasons why someone from America wants to buy into the English game is to ask them. 1.40 postage. Between the first and second lockdowns, fans were banned from attending higher-level games due to the pandemic, so that providing non league with a chance of seeing a huge boost in numbers through the turnstiles. Whyteleafe confirmed that first team manager Harry Hudson has resigned amid talk that a Singapore-based firm has bought up the Isthmian League club's ground. He continued: "It's a very difficult model because what you haven't got is a very large bank account behind it. These shares are offered by the football club, not by a private individual, and Altrincham FC are now in a position to sell these shares to a suitable investor(s) with any finance generated then providing a financial boost for the football club a football club that already operates free of debt. We can help customers in buying Non League Football Clubs for Sale, Semi Pro Football Clubs for Sale and even to find the cheapest football club to buy in Europe. The reigning FIFA Club World Cup winners and 2021 European champions will be sold for $3.1 billion the highest price ever for a sports team with Premier League approval already granted on . He first put the club up for sale in September 2008 amid. Is anyone aware of 1st or 2nd league teams for sale in this region? Keen footballer Brian has turned out for the side himself, most recently filling in last minute between the sticks at the ripe old age of 64. He rattled off the names and prices of clubs for sale: Premier League teams Chelsea, 3 billion pounds ($4.1bn), and Tottenham, 2 billion pounds ($2.8bn). 1 bid. "On the field the coaching staff are very keen on selecting a small group of lads that are committed and deliver," said Howard. Clubs below tier 4 of the pyramid depend entirely on gameday sales: tickets, scarves, pies, beers, etc. Some of it has to do with the World Cup (in 1994) but beyond that it is the younger generation, that used to be wearing Yankees jerseys to school and are now wearing Chelsea jerseys. Needless to say, that has all dried up for . Author. Let's say the profitable company pays 1m a year for that privilege. We have worked with non-league football teams since Pitchero started in 2007. We aim to maintain the highest security of our clients both buyers and sellers information alike. I don't understand that culturally. But despite some recent on-field difficulty, he sees a bright future for the club, and hopes someone with all the right attributes eventually buys it. 2022 Baltic Publications Ltd. All Rights Reserved. "Rob had told him the degree to which this was not just an ordinary sport team purchase this was about more than the traditional, beefing one up and selling it for more money. MzMzZTRlNmZhYjE0MWM1NTQxNjVjYjI0MDEzYTUxNWE1NzJjZDY1NzE1ZjA2 Aberdeen FC - 12.92m. How to get into football - the most popular sport in the world, with clubs and facilities throughout the UK. ZGQ0YmYwMmU4ZTYzYTljZDA4YTNiMDlmZTJmNjU0ZTI5MDhkOTRhMWZjYjgw "Whoever buys it can apply for various grants, though they will need a long lease to qualify, including a 4g pitch that the town is desperate for. The Abu Dhabi-backed Premier League outfit . Wilson GST 1003 NCAA/HS Leather Game Football (WTF1003) (2) Total Ratings 2. The latest rumours and stories from around the world of football. "During all this time, I'm getting to know the people, I've seen what it's doing in the community and it'd be a real shame for it all to have ended. We'd got that far. The Member Firms are constituted and regulated in accordance with relevant local regulatory and legal requirements. Find out more Our Partners Over 50% of clubs playing in non-league football use a Pitchero club website. $175.95 New. Over the last month Parma, Genoa CFC, UC Sampdoria, Sassuolo, Hellas Verona FC and Torino FC have all been reportedly in talks with potential buyers, Il Sole 24 Ore reports. P Football Club for Sale-Serie B Italy Surely that's a fool's game? Cymru Premier (Level 1) The FA they have stated they 20 teams will move from Step 5 to Step 4, 60 clubs will move from Step 6 to Step 5 and 30 clubs will move from Regional NLS Feeder Leagues to Step 6. A great opportunity to own a large stake of an international fan based historic football club with assets. 3.75 to 4.95. The newspaper further. Richardson resigned the next day saying the players had not been able to train for months due to lack facilities and support from club officials - something Brian is adamant isn't the case. Please see below comments and testimonials from those who have been involved with Network.fc business opportunities. Y2ExN2RmMGEwMDUwMDQ1Nzc3ZjlkN2MyZTg3YTBjZDZiNjhhYmFhM2I1N2Q0 Blyth Spartans. Covid and Non-League English Football The core problem below the Football League and even there, were it not for the Premier League's generosity is the complete lack of television revenue. After initially agreeing to paying the 100,000 wages for September, Holt spent the next month mulling over whether to help the club further. "You have the football club, Accrington academy, where you have 120 kids learning to play football, and the Accrington Community Trust that helps 10,000 people a year with things like social isolation, mental and sexual health, does BTEC courses and all sorts.". 15.91. Similarly, with the Scottish Championship, there is a big fluctuation in . While the Chairboys' system appears to be working for the moment, Howard admits there is probably a ceiling the club can hit under the current system. But if the company is making a 5m profit and a football club underneath it making a 5m loss, you can just offset the two. is a global brand operating through a number of professional firms and constituent entities located throughout the world to provide M&A Advisory and other client related professional services. To me, you should always be striving to do better. Interestingly, he feels that having a non-supporter as chairman helps a club with a squad too small to train 11 versus 11 or play reserve games. We can either drown our sorrows or celebrate, but either way we are drinking after the match. Scottish football club with a 10,000-15,000 capacity football ground and training facilities for sale. The community aspect of the football club was a major reason behind Holt's takeover from Peter Marsden in October 2015, but buying a League Two club was never his plan. Login. ZjVjNjYyYWVkYWNmZTM2MWUwOWQzNDU3ZDc5MjcyNGFkOTQyNGRkZTljMDNi It once contemplated listing in Singapore to tap on the Asian fan base for its stocks. NWE4ZTZjNGNhMDExYTUyZjE4N2E2OWUxMjIzZGFkOTc3NGRjZjFkMmFmMWI3 If you're one of those people who spend hours a day trying to take your local non-league side to the Champions League final on the popular management game - this could be for you, Keep up to date with the latest stories with our WalesOnline newsletter. adidas G82714 Rifle Comp Elite Football - Size 9. We also regularly advise both buyers and sellers on transactions involving minority or limited partnership stakes in teams or other vehicles. YWMwNzkwYjQ5YTUyZTgwODIwNmY4Y2U1OTI5MjZlMmUwYTVkYTkzODBmYzQ3 While the majority of our Football Club listings request confidentiality and require due-diligence before becoming known to a buyer and a formal introduction, this NEW section has been built to help and assist Non-League Football Clubs only, who are happy to list their sale status, requirements and requested interest publicly. Along with an established fan base and a rich history, the huge growth potential at Altrincham FC means that this investment opportunity represents a unique opportunity to be involved in rebuilding one of the most famous names in non-league football as they begin life at Evo-Stik League level for the first ever time. National League left hanging in balance as money runs out Fifth and sixth tier clubs are struggling to fulfil fixtures after expected mid-season financial support failed to materialise National. List your club today, or register your details as a prospective buyer. Holt, who runs What More UK based in nearby Altham, was approached to sponsor the club earlier in the year. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Thats together 61 a month or 732 a year if you watch from home. Pitchero is the official digital media partner to the Vanarama National League, The . With Wycombe, about 1,000 people pay nominal fees and they elect a Trust board, who then go on to elect a football board. The East Midlands outfit said it welcomed 12,843 people to Meadow Lane in Nottingham fortheir 2-0 victory over Solihull Moors. +. recent developments regarding a European Super League. ZTZmYjQ3ZWFkYzdlNmYxZGU1ODZkOTY1Y2ZmOTVhMzdhYmYxOTE2ZTk0N2Vh Despite losing "a long way past 1m" since taking over, Holt hopes the club can break even in the next year so that, in the long term, the town has something to hold onto. The BBC report that, following chairman Rafi Razzak's decision to step away from the club after 25 years of service, Basingstoke are looking for new investors and are pulling out all the stops to do so. Here are six of the deepest in the mire: Details. "I am a late-to-the-game football fan. ZTRlODJkZDYxY2EyYWFiOWY2OWEyYWEyMjhhM2Q4MzVlNDE0MmM0ZjdlY2E1 A monthly subscription to Sky Sports is 28; it costs 25 a month for BT Sport; add another 8 a month for Amazon Prime. The investors are looking for full ownership or large percentage of ownership depending on valuation and prospectives. Professional Historical Soccer Team. NzUwNGJkNzM5NTQyNDFlZTBkMWUxYTBiZjRkNGQ4MGNkOWNjMTIwZDVjN2Vj But as a goalkeeper, Brian, who also referees local football and plays in local veteran teams, admits his age can hold him back. The lack of relegation and promotion in American sport and the eye-watering values of the elite franchises make buying a controlling stake in them out of reach for all but the ludicrously wealthy. That stability allowed me to feel comfortable about putting up my money. Often it is simply because the seller wishes the sale to be completed swiftly and discreetly. Please enter your username or email address. We do not disclose or share any information without authorisation of any parties. NjRiZjc5N2NmZWRiZGNlNjRiYjQzMjZiMzIxNWIxY2Y5NjgzZjJjM2I1NWU2 Transfers & rumours . I looked very seriously at a club in north east of England who are in a serious state the owner wants 600,000 for a relegated side that doesn't own their own ground and in excess of 1.2m in . Vintage and retro English Non-league football club shirts and training kit, featuring home, away and original match worn player editions from 1970s to present day. Although, I believe they have since been taken over. Mzg1M2ZkYjE0OGIxYWRkZmNkNzQxOTBjZTJkYWExMzA2MjAzZmE1N2ZjOWVm But right now you can buy your own football stadium and club, although you might have to start your own club from scratch, as Isthmian League side Thurrock FC hasn't played here since the end of 2017/18, with the owner unable to find a buyer as a . Thrifty mum transforms rundown cupboard into a pantry for less than 50, Mum 'in tears' as family is thrown out of theatre's panto performance, The theatre has now apologised and admitted they got it wrong, Mum loses custody of six-year-old daughter after 'bleak' neglect, Cardiff family court heard the little girl still drinks milk from a baby bottle, wears pull-up nappies, and is often awake through the night in a room with no lightbulb in what the judge described as a 'bleak picture', Remains of baby in Constance Marten case were found in a plastic bag under nappies in a shed, court told, Constance Marten and Mark Gordon have appeared in court, Minister leading roads freeze has claimed for nearly 12,000 miles of car journeys but only three train trips, Welsh Government deputy minister Lee Waters wants people to take public transport instead of driving, Locked Up: The criminals justice caught up with in February and what happened to them, These 73 people have all been locked up for the most serious crimes bought before the courts in Wales, Honeytrap women drugged victim before calling two men to have him killed, Saul Murray died after he met two women at his flat who gave him the sedative GHB, Mum's warning as son's pains and rash lead to 'horrendous' diagnosis, Jessica has spoken out to highlight the situation for other parents and their children, Oil that will be used in King Charles' coronation has been made sacred in Jerusalem, The holy oil has been created using olives harvested from two groves on the Mount of Olives, at the Monastery of Mary Magdalene and the Monastery of the Ascension, Six changes are coming to to state pensions over the next month, How much pension you receive depends how many years of contributions you have, Prince Andrew reportedly demands 'royal estate' and role in Royal family, Price Andrew is pushing King Charles to give him a grand home, Young Wales international now working on a building site after rugby's turmoil leaves him unemployed, This time last term his career in professional rugby appeared to be taking off, but fate wasn't to be kind to the lad from west Wales, BBC The Apprentice: Why Bradley Johnson didn't leave in a taxi despite being fired, Bradley Johnson and Avi Sharma were chosen as the next candidates to leave Lord Sugar's boardroom, Alesha Dixon says it was 'strange' not having David Walliams on Britain's Got Talent panel, Walliams stood down after apologising for 'disrespectful comments' he made about contestants, Willis Halaholo's tearful tribute to Rey Lee-Lo amid his family difficulties is so special, The Cardiff team-mates are more like brothers, and it has been a difficult time, 'I bought fry-up ingredients from Clarkson's farm shop - the bread alone was 6', The cost was more than double that of a supermarket, but the shopper was impressed with one of the items, First look at Pasture's new small plates restaurant and speakeasy bar Parallel, Parallel can be found next door to Pasture on Cardiff's High Street, Man who infamously taunted police while on the run sent back behind bars, Matthew Maynard once sent his local paper a 'better' picture of himself because he didn't like the wanted mugshot police had issued, Rugby's 'quickest try of all time' scored from kick-off as commentators stunned, The try came within just nine seconds of the kick-off, What a new political poll in Wales shows as people turn away from the Tories, The Beaufort Research poll underlines the public's alienation from the governing party, 'Principality to walk away and PRB boss to quit' if Welsh rugby governance reforms blocked by clubs, Minutes from a meeting with supporters make clear just how pivotal the upcoming EGM is, Farmer's long battle to protect his home and livelihood from developers that never seems to end, Gethin Jenkins' family farm has taken a step closer to being saved, but he's well aware the battle may not be over yet, Grand former prime minister's family country home with astounding views and huge chessboard in the garden, Historic handsome house now a comfortable and welcoming homes packed with character and drenched in sunlight, Tom Sizemore dies at the age of 61 as Saving Private Ryan actor is taken off life support, Sizemore was best known for his roles in Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down, Wales duo wanted by same club and Warburton makes Italy favourites, The latest rugby news stories from Wales and beyond, Dozens of drivers caught without seatbelts in 90-minute police sting, There was a large police presence in Llandaff North, Cardiff, on Friday morning. Brian said: "It's a club with a lot of potential, but it needs an owner coming in who has done their research, knows a bit about the game and is willing to dedicate time and making the right appointments, because the team needs managing properly. "One of the great strengths of our operation is that we know the limits of our knowledge. Vanarama National League North. 53% of Irish Football Club in Premier Division, 1st-Division Lithuanian Legendary Football Club, 30% Shares in an Italian Serie C Soccer Team, HNS National First Division Croatian Football Club, Professional Football (Soccer) Team in Italy in Serie B, Italian Football Club for Sale in Serie D Lega Nazionale Dilettanti, Spanish Football Club Tercera Divisin RFEF, 100-Year Old Italian Football Club in Serie B, 90+ Year Old Italian Football Club (Serie B). Now Goal Diggers' shirt is emblazoned with Alice Bell's famous quote, "we play for the love of the game and are determined to go on". Finally, there may be some in the lower leagues who may have another, totally legal motive for owning a club. The advertising of Football Clubs for Sale has normally been kept private, behind closed doors, and you would only ever hear about it in the press but the world is changing. The advert on the website said: "100 Year Old Welsh Football Club For Sale. The staff and management are permanently contracted to the club too, and are able to spend more time with their team to focus on tactics and improving their squad. Analysis and opinion from our chief football writer. We are the go-to portal for buying, selling or investing in football clubs at all levels and leagues worldwide. Like the squads in the Premier League and EFL, footballers are professional and need full-time wages. I would like to be contacted for: We aim to maintain the highest security of our clients both buyers and sellers information alike. Market values . What it can't do is reach the highs of private ownership, like somebody walking in and giving an extra 2m to a club that's turning over 3m-5m or whatever League Two turn over. MmUzMmU0ZTZjODlkZTVjZmNhNDRmOThiYTVjODVhZTQyZWMxODIzOTdiYTMz After all, England has a professional competitive narrative that stretches back 133 years. Braintree Town (2) 1563. ZjBjOWU1MDg5OTY1OTU2YThkMDUzNzRhZGU3MWViNjViMTdmYTBkYTcyODc0 That's good for the club and good for the company, so there's great symbiosis. I would say there has been scepticism. There is no lease with the owners so a mediate purchase is possible.". Premier League Trial Dates APPLY NOW HERE. York is a beautiful city, and now this National League club's kits can share that same description . Competitions . It is dumb and stupid and I don't get it.'. Following non league is much cheaper than paying to watch Premier League football, whether it be in person or on television. We cant ignore either that full-time clubs need more money to keep hold of and bring in talent to the club. You get it back in other ways. 2021-22 ; 2022-23 ; Brand. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Newcastle United takeover: Mike Ashley's turbulent 14 years Sports Direct chief executive Ashley bought Newcastle for 134m in May 2007. The Magazine For Club Owners, Directors & Football Business Executives, Read "It's a fully symbiotic part of our group of companies. This item: Non-League Club Directory 2020/21. GLASGOW RANGERS F C - 17 x SUPPORTERS CLUBS COLLECTABLE Football Pin Badges. Most Football League clubs may be in the hands of private investors, but four are owned by supporters trusts - Wycombe Wanderers, Portsmouth, AFC Wimbledon and Exeter. There is a whole host of reasons why some individuals choose to sell their clubs privately. Non-League. Were you to punt a ball over one of the modest little stands, you would either break the window of a local resident or lose it in an accident repair centre. We post-purchase-rationalised, where you buy something and then justify it to yourself, to a degree. According to several financial news outlets familiar with the matter, six additional clubs are on the look-out for new ownership in Serie A - Italy's top-flight soccer league. "The biggest factor is the fans, which is the most pandering answer in the universe but it is true. "I said 'I do not want to do that', mostly because I'm really busy," he said. To hold the rights for a three-year period costs the broadcasters 4.8billion between them.