To pay so much money to have that type of treatment wow! I highly recommend the sashimi. Thanks to Tripadvisor's reviewers for telling us about this hotel. #leftNavigation ul ul li a:hover, Open table menu still not updated. Great, my mother is 92 years young and this is her favorite place for brunch. This is a place not to go if you want a nice place to chat and have a nice brunch. 855-516-1090. Downtown LA hosts many things to do including: At Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, you can sightsee at numerous parks, participate in special events, indulge in great food, and more. 8.8/5 (1,359 reviews) "Nice hotel and stay overall. #leftNavigation ul ul li a:hover, Sat, Sun 10:00 am3:00 pm Down for meetings in their conference rooms the following day, once again, the staff was seriously some of the best, most professional staff Ive ever encountered, the bar area was amazing, food in the Noe Restaurant was heavenly -- our waiter was that rare mix of funny and attentive without being intrusive. The group of '20' was probably more like 12, first of all. The bathroom is quite large and the only hotel stayed in while in the US for 2 weeks that had a separate bath and shower. The management was strange and rude - about 11 pm she came to the table and basically asked us to leave, saying it looked like we were finished. Sitting atop Bunker Hill, Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza features luxurious accommodations and modern conveniences to exceed the desires of todays business and leisure travelers. Purchase right in live-chat on nJoy and have everything delivered to the hotel or home. Address: The three course valentines menu was so overpriced for mediocre food in an awkward setting. we were in Los Angeles Omni hotel for 4 nights and we were surprised from the high level of this hotel.everything was perfect:1)very elegant and high class hall.2)fantastic rooms ,full of comforts,elegant and spacious.3)staff very kind and avalaible,always ready to help you and satisfied all your expectations.4)wonderful location,very close to Walt Disney Concert Hall,Moca and convenient to join very quickly all the most important and known places in L.A.5)very good breakfast,we had the continental,rich and various for only 16 $.we have a very good souvenir of this hotel,well managed and with a fantastic staff. } Didnt dine there.. Upon checkout, they packed our bags in our car faster than we even had time to tell them it wasn't necessary.The only reason why I might not stay here again is the location. The rooms are quite big and well appointed. Problematic. Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"] .plp-subnav-links-wrapper .plp-subnav-links-container .plp-subnav-component-links li a{ Although I didnt feel that it was quite as nice as the other Omni hotels Ive stayed in, there were a few things about it that made my stay really special. We started off at the carving station. It was lovely speaking with you further about your experience. #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a.active:focus { But it was one of the better valet experiences I've had. At last a normal shower and not one of these bath/ shower combos! 251 South Olive St., Los Angeles, CA 90012, 3rd Floor Omni Hotel (or) Grand Ave Entrance between 2nd & 3rd, $13 valet parking with validation (valid for 2-hours), Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, pineapple | sacha inchi protein | spinach | coconut milk | mango | carrot | almond | flaxseeds, greek yogurt | fresh berries | house made granola, semolina toast | grape tomatoes | english cucumber | watermelon radish | quinoa | lemon olive oil, red quinoa | asparagus | spinach | petite tomatoes | poached egg | hollandaise, toasted bagel | red onion | capers | herb cream cheese, vermont maple syrup | triple berry compote | mango / carrot / almond / flaxseeds, strawberries | vermont maple syrup | whipped cream, vermont maple syrup | triple berry compote side of pecanwood smoked bacon & pork sausage links, pecanwood smoked bacon or breakfast sausage | breakfast potatoes | choice of toast, choice of fillings: pecanwood smoked bacon | ham | chorizo | smoked salmon | mushrooms | spinach | tomatoes | bell peppers | onions | mozzarella cheese | cheddar cheese | breakfast potatoes | choice of toast, chorizo | scrambled eggs | cheddar cheese | flour tortilla | breakfast potatoes | ranchero salsa | fresh fruit, eggs | canadian bacon | english muffin | classic hollandaise sauce, pork carnitas | two eggs your way | pinto beans | queso fresco | avocado | salsa roja | corn tortillas, ny strip steak | fried eggs | mushrooms | spinach saut, asparagus | tomato | spinach | mushrooms | peppers | avocado | seasonal fruit, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. We popped in before a show and ordered three different small plates to share. I am happy to hear that we did accommodate you and your guest to split one pre fixe dinner between the two of you for the inconvenience. Grand Cafe @ Omni Los Angeles is rated 4 stars by 626 OpenTable diners. Perfectly fine breakfast, but not for the price and how it is advertised. Location results following this field will be filtered as you type. I am happy to hear that we did accommodate you and your guest to split one pre fixe dinner between the two of you for the inconvenience. #leftNavigation ul ul li a:focus, color: #fff; This is my favorite brunch location!! Book now at Grand Cafe @ Omni Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA. There were about six COMPLETELY EMPTY tables in our area when we sat down. The price was okay, but i have had better weekend brunches with far more atmosphere both through Travelzoo and going direct. 17 stories, interior corridors. Most hotels are fully refundable. The waiter was given way too much space to cover. But it worked out. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. The Los Angeles Omni is a perfect pied-a-terre for a homecation. } //width: 100% !important; //width: 100% !important; This became very annoying g and uncomfortable. You can retrieve your Omni Hotels & Resorts reservation information by entering the last name on the reservation and your confirmation number. 251 South Olive Street, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Mar 5 - Mar 6. this is the second time this year I've tried it, thought it might have gotten some sheen back by now, but no. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can assist you with in the future. } #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a.active:focus { Lastly, main dining room was very cold. Los Angeles Hotel From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. from the doorman to checkin desk both made us feel very welcome on arrival.one of the best points was the large high bed, which was so comfy.two free concerts in the plaza next door with hundreds of people tuning up dancing and just totally enjoying them selves.overall good experiance. Cant wait to go back! } Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide using the slide dots. Very surprised, no dining room , just a bar with few tables . color: #111; What a beautiful description of a perfect way to start off the morning! When any one of our staff members enters the room, your pet must be placed in a carrier. opacity:0 !important; I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they were staying in the hotel. Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza - Los Angeles, CA, Select Guest member? Explore the hotel through the eyes of our guests. #leftNavigation ul ul li a.active:focus, Noe Bar at the Omni Los Angeles offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (213) 356-4100. Watch out for drink prices which tend to be steep. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Service is offered based on availability from 7:00 a.m. 11:00 p.m. daily. Sat, Sun 7:00 am10:00 am Due to mistake, three entrees were served and the other three were not until about 15 minutes later. Wouldnt really recommend this restaurant. Very stressful situation due to them advertising wrong info. Down for meetings in their conference rooms the following day, once again, the staff was seriously some of the best, most professional staff Ive ever encountered, the bar area was amazing, food in the Noe Restaurant was heavenly -- our waiter was that rare mix of funny and attentive without being intrusive. z-index: 1003 !important; Sorry to see that more people that go to the LA Phil havent discovered youre open again. DINING RELAX at the Omni Spa Enjoy complete packages to massages, facials, body treatments and spa parties at our hotel spa. There was a lot of food variety, but many of the items were so-so. "Well we tried to call you yesterday or this morning, I don't know." .plp-offers-wrapper .plp-offer-text h3 { Social Yelp Foursquare. Sat, Sun 10:00 pm12:00 am, https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/los-angeles-california-plaza/dining/noe-bar, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. more. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. I ordered off the a la carte menu and it was very delicious. Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us! A high-end choice located within the west side's California Plaza skyscraper, the Omni Los Angeles on Olive Street offers ritzy 4-star accommodations in one of the city's biggest all-in-one hotspots. There are plenty of treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, weight machines and free weights.Although I didnt eat at any of the hotel restaurants, Noe looked very nice. We offer multi-level freight forwarding, warehousing & distribution, and value-added services to manage your supply chain.Omni Logistics helps our customers realize possibilities, every day. If you have business in downtown LA, want to visit the Disney Hall etc., then you can't go wrong with the Omni, but if you want to do some sight seeing, downtown LA is not recommended. Call us for Winter Deals. Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza: Great Service, comfortable room - See 4,406 traveler reviews, 1,122 candid photos, and great deals for Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza at Tripadvisor. Pricing is $85 per person, which includes coffee, soft drinks, and mimosa flight (for guests 21 and over). Once your first reservation is confirmed you will be prompted to reserve additional nights on a separate reservation. Top notch dishes, beautiful spread and friendly staff. Disney Hall offers a cornucopia of concerts for every musical taste and the Museum of Contemporary Arts is a visual feast. Great for large groups and private events! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. opacity:0 !important; It is everything that it's cracked up to be. Book Graha LPP Pramindo Inn Save BIG on Your Next Stay. Our only frustration was that we reserved an outside table and were told when we arrived that one was not available due to a conference taking up the space. Everything was delicious! The final morning I had breakfast in the Grand Caf and once again encountered the Omnis fabulous attentive staff and wonderful food. (213) 356-4031. In addition to already having a limited menu, 2 items were not available to order Also, part of table under table cloth was broken and hanging on my leg all night. Im not sure if this was because they try to make the first night extra special or if some housekeeping staff is more attentive to details than others.The night I arrived, I realized that I had forgotten something, so I called down to the front desk to see if there was a place nearby where I could buy the items. top: 0; We had eaten at Grand Cafe many times, sitting outside before performances at Walt Disney Hall or the Music Center. Redeem your Select Guest free nights! A great venue for a nice meal and/or drink before or after enjoying the arts scene. Experience Happy Hour, craft cocktails, Arts District micro brews and revolving drink specials on our outdoor patio featuring intimate fire pits set amongst the stunning downtown skyline. Unlike the two Omnis that Ive stayed in in the past (San Diego and Austin), this Omni offered only one beverage (the others offered two) and the pot was smaller at this hotel as well. Loved the live piano. Service was excellent. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. } Use free nights. #leftNavigation ul ul li a:focus, It was lovely speaking with you further about your experience. Rewards get even better on your second stay including complimentary daily beverage, clothes pressing and more! Daily 5:00 pm10:00 pm Once your first reservation is confirmed you will be prompted to reserve additional nights on a separate reservation. A 24-hour reception and spa services are available at the property. Service/waiter was great but Menu is very limited, from appetizers to main course. 251 S Olive St , Los Angeles, California - 90012. Pre- theater light dinner was fine. Our LA location is ISO 9001:2015 and CTPAT certified. Had typically escellent stay at my favorite downtown hotel. #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a:focus, } Very clean, very comfortable, excellent service. We will be back. .plp-offers-wrapper .plp-offer-text h3 { The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 19 km from Omni Los Angeles Hotel. My friend enjoyed the prime rib. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"].fixed-subnav .plp-subnav-logo-white { We had a great corner room, large with wonderful view , comfy bed and luxurious linens. It was so loud we couldn't hear each other talk. Kambree, I got pretty sick from the salmon, it was over seasoned and really salty. Dinner Next think I know he was taken and put at a very nice 4 top table near a window and very quiet. Disappointed for Sunday brunch as we were under the impression from website and older post about Sunday buffet brunch with bottomless mimosas. Definitely worth passing by. width: auto !important; Westwood Village. opacity:0 !important; We went back into the bar to have our meal.". Our fourth floor outdoor heated lap pool offers an atmosphere that is both recreational and relaxing. Please see the DineLA menu. This was unacceptable. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. For the next two evenings, only the lights were dimmed when I returned to my room. .template-interest-page [data-component="digex-nav"], document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 19681 Pacific Gateway DriveTorrance, CA90502. We headed to the elevators to the right of the entrance. Then I got to my room with its peeling wall paper, noisy bathroom fan, TV from the 1970s, and the just OK bathroom with the dated tile and super small tub and I was shocked . Then back to my drab, just ok, nothing fabulous room. Rooms may not hold 5 or more guests. opacity:0 !important; We had to walk down 4 flights of stairs near Angels Flight, then cross over Olive and enter the Omni Hotel. Upon my insisting that there must be SOMETHING, the server finally brought some things slices of baguette, for which we were charged. Wiltern Theatre. Simply put, this is a luxury hotel. We walked around and finally found an elevator with the accessibility logo for wheelchair users. } The appetizers were entree sized! .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"] .plp-subnav-links-wrapper .plp-subnav-links-container .plp-subnav-component-links li a{ Once there we were told that no other food was available in the bar. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] .opacity-20{ The food was ok and the server were nice, but the service is known for being slow. Your version of Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported for secure online transactions. } Was this really LAs #1 hotel????? We needed to sit at a low couch and hunch over to eat our food since we weren't able to sit a regular sized outside table. She recommended the dishes and drinks we got and it was 10/10. Call Now 833-507-1104 . Omni Los Angeles provides comprehensive logistics solutions and specializes in time critical freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution, home delivery, ocean imports and exports, and air imports and freight. Was told they validate parking, but they reduce the rate from $65 to $20 for a few hours. One of the BEST brunches in Los Angeles hands down! Omni has strategically located logistics centers throughout the world to efficiently service our customers strategic needs. The seaweed was dry and hard to chew and the rice was not evenly cooked. Copyright 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Omni Logistics, LLC. He told the lady that he did not have a reservation. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Great service and food made for an enjoyable experience. At Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, we are investing in more sustainable modes of consumption across three priority impact areas: waste, healthy food and local sourcing. When pressed on it, the guy changed the subject. Use free nights. 5+ stars for the staff and everything else, but a 3.5 for the room. 1 Rm, 2 Guests Enjoy free WiFi, 2 restaurants, and breakfast. Explore menu, see photos and read 1491 reviews: "Service was excellent. Ask akhdaniel about Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, Ask Knani about Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, Good Hotel, location for sight seeing not to good, Ask NamXpert about Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, Ask 504lucyf about Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, Ask SCUBA-Moody about Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, Ask Cathy J about Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport. MonFri 11:00 am2:30 pm, http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/los-angeles-california-plaza/dining/grand-cafe. In fairness the room was clean and the bed very comfortable, but the dcor and the constant buzz from the ancient TV was disappointing. Our hotel is home to two wonderful full-service restaurants in downtown Los Angeles, in-room dining and a grab & go coffee shop. Omnis Los Angeles logistics center is in close proximity to the LAX Airport, the Long Beach Sea Port, and several major freeways, enabling Omni to expedite shipping processes and provide later cut-off times. It's not trying to be too trendy. I would not recommend that restaurant. #leftNavigation ul li a.active, Learn more about our hotel event spaces to accommodate meetings, corporate events and weddings. Positioned in the heart of downtown Los Angeles next to the Museum of Contemporary Art, Grand Caf features a California inspired cuisine that focuses on seasonal, local ingredients with an array of choices. I was greeted warmly by the valet, lobby is beautiful, front desk staff was super helpful and FAST -- love it. The hotel is conveniently located on a local bus route (DASH) and within walking distance to the Metro Red & Purple Line Stations at Pershing Square and Civic Center, Union Station (Amtrak) 10 minutes away by car or LA Metro, Fly Away Shuttle Service to Union Station: Approximately $16 per person (one way), Shuttle: Approximately $23 per person one way, Take a break this spring and save up to 10% off. Other than that, the service was good and the ambiance was romantic and nice. No matter how complex, Omni can handle it. } .template-interest-page, Clean rooms. Currently Noe is still operating with a reduced COVID shutdown menu. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Other than the pricey parking, the food and ambience was very good. .template-destination-details [data-component="digex-subnav"] { Omni Los Angeles' two restaurants both specialize in California-inspired cuisine; Grand Cafe serves casual comfort food for breakfast and lunch daily (plus brunch on the weekends), while Noe Restaurant's upmarket dinner menu features seasonal local fare with French and Japanese influences.