Always wondered who the blonde dancer was, in "Together Forever" (Rick Astley). Rod Stewart As Time Goes By CD The Great American Songbook, Vol. Stewart took delivery of the car in the US in 1989 and sold its six years later. max-height: none; September 21, 2021 By the80sruled Leave a Comment. .jeg_meta_date a, .jeg_meta_views a, .jeg_modified_date a{display:none;} I can't wait to read all of the updates. I think I knew, back in the '80s, but nope, Anybody know who is the girl at the end of this Climie Fisher video (Facts of Love)? He's still whizzing around the world and cant wait to get back on tour next year. bee eph - Fingers crossed you see this! 'The Tears of Hercules' features nine new original songs written by Rod Stewart . Retro Pop participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. You could try Susan Gallagher again.That song changed my life.Thank you, Marc. Mark,Are you doing anything with this project anymore? I also would like to know who the brunette actress is in Lou Gramm's video from "Just between you and me". So it's possible that if you can contact him, he might be able to point you to her. Update: I found out that the dark-eyed brunette in Chris Isaaks steamy "Dont make me dream about you" video is none other than a very young Helena Bonham Carter! What about the girl from Billy Idol's "Cradle of Love"? documentInitOneSignal(); !BTW here's a suggestion: the girl in George Harrison's "Got My Mind Set On You". Please confirm? They share two sons together; Alastair, 15, and Aiden, 10. Gosh, I missed this! The closest I've found is mvdbase.com but it only shows the crew, not who was in the video.Keep up the good work, I'll keep checking back for updates! "The Killing of Georgie" is the first . , updated Rod StewartThe Tears Of Hercules 2021 Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company.Backing. Click here for more photos of Rod Stewart's 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary. } This is an outstanding idea, and I'm glad you're taking on such a daunting challenge.The one interview I would have really loved to read unfortunately can't happen. Rod Stewart: One More Time (Music Video 2021) Parents Guide and Certifications from around the world. When asked if she thinks her spouse is better as an older dad than he was a younger one, she added: I think so. Click here for more photos of Rod Stewarts 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary. Hello there I was wondering who is the dark haired girl featured in Dokken's Heaven Sent video. She went on to date Brett Michaels I think. OK, here's a challenge--the makeup girls in Goody Two Shoes--who is the absolutely stunning one in the middle? Who is he? . The pair have worked together on-off since 1978. I Don't Want To Talk About It (feat. Thanks! "Daisy" is set-up with a structure of a documentary being filmed two decades after The Six played their . What it takes..Aerosmithwho is the girl in the bar? z-index: 1; Musically, it runs the gamut of Rod from classic rock (opener She Makes Me Happy and the Celtic-tinged, triumphal Can't Stop Me Now . } We are no longer accepting comments on this article. 2 Sold by biba9426 | Ends on 2023-03-04 22:34:24 The singer went on to say he believes his latest record The Tears of Hercules is his best yet. Hi!Any info on the rather fetching lady in the video for Alice Cooper's "Poison"? https://youtu.be/Ohz6yVUfEK0. div[id*='ajaxsearchliteres'].wpdreams_asl_results div.resdrg span.highlighted { document.documentElement.className = document.documentElement.className.replace( 'no-js', 'js' ); Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't div.asl_r.asl_w.vertical .results .item.asl_last_item::after { Once he became a superstar, Rod Stewart essentially gave up on songwriting because, let's face it, it's easier to play endless football and cavort with models. I hold the guitar while CC devile comes from behind me and plays it while I hold it. "Right, time for music, this band have been topping the charts for over 50 years here performing his single One More Time, it is Sir Rod Stewart." . Two Huey girls (Janet Cross and Signy Coleman) dated Don Henley. 15:56 GMT 20 Aug 2021 This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. I recently saw the video for Pineapple Face (a song from that album) for the first time and there she was! r.async = 1; And showing the boys when hes wrong, he apologises, I think the younger generation they sort of skip over some of those things.". "One Night Only! .jeg_search_result .jeg_pl_xs_3.no_thumbnail .jeg_postblock_content, In the engine bay, youll find a 5.2-liter DOHC V12 with Bosch K-Jetronic fuel injection paired with a five-speed manual transmission. Thoughts? Graham introduced Rod to the show and said: "Right, time for music, this band have been topping the charts for over 50 years here performing his single One More Time, it is Sir Rod Stewart." I feel like she was in other videos of the era, or perhaps even a teen movie, but no search I did leads me anywhere except other people asking who she is. Hey Marc, I have a hard rock request for you. } Dr- Alien - 1989 was released on: Argentina: 1989 Japan: 27 January 1989 (video premiere) West Germany: April 1989 (video premiere) USA: 12 October 1989 (video premiere) Rod Stewart. It's Over (Rod Stewart) Forever Young (Rod Stewart) All Right Now (Rod Stewart) Lost in You (Rod Stewart) You're Insane (Rod Stewart) I saw you were Tweeting with Steve Lukather from Toto, how's the search for the girl from the "Africa" video going? Sir Rod Stewart is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, selling more than 200 million records worldwide during a stellar career that includes a staggering nine #1 albums and 31 Top 10 singles in the U.K. plus, 16 top 10 albums and 26 Top 10 singles in the US. width: 100%; Despite being a born and raised Londoner . She's allegedly also in Poison's "I Want Action" and an REO Speedwagon video. Eve Buckland For Mailonline I have always been in love with one of the girls on the Damn Yankees video "Coming of Age". What an awesome idea. That girl looks an awful lot like the girl in the Aha "Take On Me" video, whose name is Bunty Bailey. and who is ALSO the girl I suspect of starring in the Lou Reed video "I Love You Suzanne", but have also had no luck in verifying! .jnews-dark-mode .jeg_postblock_carousel_2 .no_thumbnail .jeg_post_meta .fa { I conducted the interviews between January and July 2013. Congratulations, I will read it all, thanks thanks thanls and keep up the good work !! Is Bunty Bailey the girl in Lou Reed's video "I Love You Suzanne"?? "The songs are more or less life stories. width: 100%; bourbon, grand marnier cocktail. I'm a guest lead for two episodes and that was my first Western. opacity: 1; She said: "My rockstar has got the fitness of a 35-year-old and hes not retired. Time Review. [Intro] G [Verse 1] G It's not the color of your hair, or the beauty in your eyes Em That I'll be missing C G D Or the sunshine in your smile, or those ruby red lips, I've been kissing G Now your family don't like me, this I understand Em I don't wanna settle down, I am just a ramblin' man C G I'd rather be out . DON'T MISSGogglebox's Paige Deville no longer on speaking terms with mum[REVEALED]Jeremy Clarkson brutally mocks Lewis Hamilton for Met Gala look[REACTION]Karyn Parsons admits 'frustration' over Fresh Prince reunion[EXCLUSIVE]. Susie had a CD written mainly by Bret Michaels.songs coulda been poison rejects. The filming marks Rod's first music video since 2015's Way Back Home and his first single since 2018 track, Look In Her Eyes. Rod's fourth album of new songs since 2013 comes on November 12th and is kicked off by a single called "One More Time" that has a cheeky video to along with it. oneSignal_options['welcomeNotification']['message'] = ""; . If you are familiar with the video you will know who I am talking about. Thank you You would think so Unknown; she looks like could be a more mature version.. After more than a year of dating, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker exchanged vows at the One Love Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas in the early morning hours of April 4, 2022, People magazine . anyone knows who was the girl in the video for the song "take me a little while"by Coverdale and Page? It's the followup video to "Shake Me" with the same twin sisters. The boys have naturally picked up the manners of opening the door and being polite and gracious and having respect for elders, those kind of old fashioned values. By I blogged about it over at http://aeiouwhy.blogspot.com/2013/07/remember-that-girl-in-that-music-video.html. Trending. Have been looking for years, along with many other people, for the blonde woman in Joe Jackson's "Steppin Out" video. Here is a piece I wrote on a largely forgotten actress from the 1990s:http://davidcollard.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/what-happened-to-carolyn-farina/. Any idea who this woman was? . She's often erroneously credited as Rebecca DeMornay (but isn't). Rod Stewart: One More Time (Music Video 2021) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more. She appears with actor Steve Antin. My guess is Bunty Bailey. Who is the girl in the TV on Dire Straits' "Money for nothing"? width: 70px; The girl in the music video for Cinderella - "I'm Coming Home". You see the three I am looking for, plus also the woman/anyone from:"Jessie's Girl" (Rick Springfield)"Tell Her About It" (Billy Joel)"Centerfold" (J. Geils Band)All help appreciated! One More Time (Trailer) Episodes One More Time. Great idea, 1 teeny tiny little suggestion: why not have a Table of Contents for the interviews, attached either to the masthead or the sidebar. Someone to cuddle and kiss you as you walk through the door. The girl we're looking for is a bit older and long dark hair. Published: 10:56 EST, 20 August . As Time Goes By. He was previously married to Rachel Hunter and Alana Stewart. The girl in Cinderella's Nobody Fool videos name is Kristi Authur. The girl in the Electric blue film clip is Cassandra Delaney, john denvers ex wife. for the First Time, David Lee Roths Music Video for Goin Crazy from 1986, Don Henleys The Boys of Summer Music Video from 1984, Johnny Carson as Ronald Reagan on The Tonight Show Spoofing Abbott & Costellos Whos On First Routine, Mr. I cant find anything about her online, not even a name. !Cheers, Phil, Where are they now? m[e].q = m[e].q || f.q; Love everyone of your interviews, it is great to know about this video girls! I'm a blind doofus. There was to a girl in the Jessie's Girl video. I'd love for someone to have better luck than I :), La misma de Pamela de ToTo..pero ni idea el nombre. I got permission to post all previously unpublished images; if you want to repost, please do the same by asking me first. When I Need You. I've done some basic research in the past, but it's clear that you have the appropriate level of skill and passion to tackle this task. I would like to know who the sexy dark haired girl was in the dokken heaven sent video, she is gorgeous? It really is enthralling to recount the lives and careers of these people, from their perspective :). One of the girls in the Centerfold video is Rochelle 'Rock' Joseph. He tied the knot with Essex-born Penny, 26 years his younger, in 2007. But I believe that Marx once said in an interview that the girl in question was someone that the director, Dominic Sena knew and hired her himself. Rod Stewart was born on 10 January 1945 in Highgate, London, England, UK. As of press time, bidding had reached $350,000, but you can expect that figure to climb in the days to come. Copy. The Girl in the Video: original interviews with ic "Boys of Steel," "Man of Steel," and Voice of America, "Danger! })(window, document, 'script', 'https://static.mailerlite.com/js/universal.js', 'ml'); Prior to marrying Penny, Rod had a string of lovers and relationships. Witness the video for the leadoff single, "One More Time," with me now. So, I dont consider him in that older category and whether its better or not to have an older dad, its really been amazing for my boys because of his traditional values and morals that hes instilled. I would never have guessed it, based on seeing her in later years, but if you look at B&W images of her at 19-21, theres no mistaking it. like and just give her a house. The You Wear It Well hitmaker looked delighted as he was surrounded by a trio of blonde dancers in black fringed sequin dress, fishnets and heels. .jeg_container, .jeg_content, .jeg_boxed .jeg_main .jeg_container, .jeg_autoload_separator { background-color : #ffffff; } body { --j-body-color : #53585c; --j-accent-color : #ff2273; --j-alt-color : #ff2273; --j-heading-color : #212121; --j-entry-color : #53585c; } body,.jeg_newsfeed_list .tns-outer .tns-controls button,.jeg_filter_button,.owl-carousel .owl-nav div,.jeg_readmore,.jeg_hero_style_7 .jeg_post_meta a,.widget_calendar thead th,.widget_calendar tfoot a,.jeg_socialcounter a,.entry-header .jeg_meta_like a,.entry-header .jeg_meta_comment a,.entry-header .jeg_meta_donation a,.entry-header .jeg_meta_bookmark a,.entry-content tbody tr:hover,.entry-content th,.jeg_splitpost_nav li:hover a,#breadcrumbs a,.jeg_author_socials a:hover,.jeg_footer_content a,.jeg_footer_bottom a,.jeg_cartcontent,.woocommerce .woocommerce-breadcrumb a { color : #53585c; } a, .jeg_menu_style_5>li>a:hover, .jeg_menu_style_5>li.sfHover>a, .jeg_menu_style_5>li.current-menu-item>a, .jeg_menu_style_5>li.current-menu-ancestor>a, .jeg_navbar .jeg_menu:not(.jeg_main_menu)>li>a:hover, .jeg_midbar .jeg_menu:not(.jeg_main_menu)>li>a:hover, .jeg_side_tabs li.active, .jeg_block_heading_5 strong, .jeg_block_heading_6 strong, .jeg_block_heading_7 strong, .jeg_block_heading_8 strong, .jeg_subcat_list li a:hover, .jeg_subcat_list li button:hover, .jeg_pl_lg_7 .jeg_thumb .jeg_post_category a, .jeg_pl_xs_2:before, .jeg_pl_xs_4 .jeg_postblock_content:before, .jeg_postblock .jeg_post_title a:hover, .jeg_hero_style_6 .jeg_post_title a:hover, .jeg_sidefeed .jeg_pl_xs_3 .jeg_post_title a:hover, .widget_jnews_popular .jeg_post_title a:hover, .jeg_meta_author a, .widget_archive li a:hover, .widget_pages li a:hover, .widget_meta li a:hover, .widget_recent_entries li a:hover, .widget_rss li a:hover, .widget_rss cite, .widget_categories li a:hover, .widget_categories li.current-cat>a, #breadcrumbs a:hover, .jeg_share_count .counts, .commentlist .bypostauthor>.comment-body>.comment-author>.fn, span.required, .jeg_review_title, .bestprice .price, .authorlink a:hover, .jeg_vertical_playlist .jeg_video_playlist_play_icon, .jeg_vertical_playlist .jeg_video_playlist_item.active .jeg_video_playlist_thumbnail:before, .jeg_horizontal_playlist .jeg_video_playlist_play, .woocommerce li.product .pricegroup .button, .widget_display_forums li a:hover, .widget_display_topics li:before, .widget_display_replies li:before, .widget_display_views li:before, .bbp-breadcrumb a:hover, .jeg_mobile_menu li.sfHover>a, .jeg_mobile_menu li a:hover, .split-template-6 .pagenum, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_5>li>a:hover, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_5>li.sfHover>a, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_5>li.current-menu-item>a, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_5>li.current-menu-ancestor>a { color : #ff2273; } .jeg_menu_style_1>li>a:before, .jeg_menu_style_2>li>a:before, .jeg_menu_style_3>li>a:before, .jeg_side_toggle, .jeg_slide_caption .jeg_post_category a, .jeg_slider_type_1_wrapper .tns-controls button.tns-next, .jeg_block_heading_1 .jeg_block_title span, .jeg_block_heading_2 .jeg_block_title span, .jeg_block_heading_3, .jeg_block_heading_4 .jeg_block_title span, .jeg_block_heading_6:after, .jeg_pl_lg_box .jeg_post_category a, .jeg_pl_md_box .jeg_post_category a, .jeg_readmore:hover, .jeg_thumb .jeg_post_category a, .jeg_block_loadmore a:hover, .jeg_postblock.alt .jeg_block_loadmore a:hover, .jeg_block_loadmore a.active, .jeg_postblock_carousel_2 .jeg_post_category a, .jeg_heroblock .jeg_post_category a, .jeg_pagenav_1 .page_number.active, .jeg_pagenav_1 .page_number.active:hover, input[type="submit"], .btn, .button, .widget_tag_cloud a:hover, .popularpost_item:hover .jeg_post_title a:before, .jeg_splitpost_4 .page_nav, .jeg_splitpost_5 .page_nav, .jeg_post_via a:hover, .jeg_post_source a:hover, .jeg_post_tags a:hover, .comment-reply-title small a:before, .comment-reply-title small a:after, .jeg_storelist .productlink, .authorlink li.active a:before, .jeg_footer.dark .socials_widget:not(.nobg) a:hover .fa, div.jeg_breakingnews_title, .jeg_overlay_slider_bottom_wrapper .tns-controls button, .jeg_overlay_slider_bottom_wrapper .tns-controls button:hover, .jeg_vertical_playlist .jeg_video_playlist_current, .woocommerce span.onsale, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce button.button.alt, .woocommerce input.button.alt, .jeg_popup_post .caption, .jeg_footer.dark input[type="submit"], .jeg_footer.dark .btn, .jeg_footer.dark .button, .footer_widget.widget_tag_cloud a:hover, .jeg_inner_content .content-inner .jeg_post_category a:hover, #buddypress .standard-form button, #buddypress a.button, #buddypress input[type="submit"], #buddypress input[type="button"], #buddypress input[type="reset"], #buddypress ul.button-nav li a, #buddypress .generic-button a, #buddypress .generic-button button, #buddypress .comment-reply-link, #buddypress a.bp-title-button, #buddypress.buddypress-wrap .members-list li .user-update .activity-read-more a, div#buddypress .standard-form button:hover, div#buddypress a.button:hover, div#buddypress input[type="submit"]:hover, div#buddypress input[type="button"]:hover, div#buddypress input[type="reset"]:hover, div#buddypress ul.button-nav li a:hover, div#buddypress .generic-button a:hover, div#buddypress .generic-button button:hover, div#buddypress .comment-reply-link:hover, div#buddypress a.bp-title-button:hover, div#buddypress.buddypress-wrap .members-list li .user-update .activity-read-more a:hover, #buddypress #item-nav .item-list-tabs ul li a:before, .jeg_inner_content .jeg_meta_container .follow-wrapper a { background-color : #ff2273; } .jeg_block_heading_7 .jeg_block_title span, .jeg_readmore:hover, .jeg_block_loadmore a:hover, .jeg_block_loadmore a.active, .jeg_pagenav_1 .page_number.active, .jeg_pagenav_1 .page_number.active:hover, .jeg_pagenav_3 .page_number:hover, .jeg_prevnext_post a:hover h3, .jeg_overlay_slider .jeg_post_category, .jeg_sidefeed .jeg_post.active, .jeg_vertical_playlist.jeg_vertical_playlist .jeg_video_playlist_item.active .jeg_video_playlist_thumbnail img, .jeg_horizontal_playlist .jeg_video_playlist_item.active { border-color : #ff2273; } .jeg_tabpost_nav li.active, .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_1>li.current-menu-item a, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_1>li.current-menu-ancestor a, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_2>li.current-menu-item::after, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_2>li.current-menu-ancestor::after, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_3>li.current-menu-item::before, .jeg_mobile_menu_style_3>li.current-menu-ancestor::before { border-bottom-color : #ff2273; } .jeg_post_meta .fa, .jeg_post_meta .jpwt-icon, .entry-header .jeg_post_meta .fa, .jeg_review_stars, .jeg_price_review_list { color : #ff2273; } .jeg_share_button.share-float.share-monocrhome a { background-color : #ff2273; } h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,.jeg_post_title a,.entry-header .jeg_post_title,.jeg_hero_style_7 .jeg_post_title a,.jeg_block_title,.jeg_splitpost_bar .current_title,.jeg_video_playlist_title,.gallery-caption,.jeg_push_notification_button>a.button { color : #212121; } .split-template-9 .pagenum, .split-template-10 .pagenum, .split-template-11 .pagenum, .split-template-12 .pagenum, .split-template-13 .pagenum, .split-template-15 .pagenum, .split-template-18 .pagenum, .split-template-20 .pagenum, .split-template-19 .current_title span, .split-template-20 .current_title span { background-color : #212121; } .entry-content .content-inner p, .entry-content .content-inner span, .entry-content .intro-text { color : #53585c; } .jeg_midbar { height : 100px; } .jeg_mobile_midbar, .jeg_mobile_midbar.dark { border-top-width : 0px; } .jeg_header .socials_widget > a > i.fa:before { color : #000000; } .jeg_header .socials_widget.nobg > a > span.jeg-icon svg { fill : #000000; } .jeg_header .socials_widget > a > span.jeg-icon svg { fill : #000000; } .jeg_header .socials_widget > a > i.fa { background-color : #d8d8d8; } .jeg_header .socials_widget > a > span.jeg-icon { background-color : #d8d8d8; } .jeg_aside_item.socials_widget > a > i.fa:before { color : #000000; } .jeg_aside_item.socials_widget.nobg a span.jeg-icon svg { fill : #000000; } .jeg_aside_item.socials_widget a span.jeg-icon svg { fill : #000000; } .jeg_footer .jeg_footer_heading h3,.jeg_footer.dark .jeg_footer_heading h3,.jeg_footer .widget h2,.jeg_footer .footer_dark .widget h2 { color : #000000; } .jeg_read_progress_wrapper .jeg_progress_container .progress-bar { background-color : #ffd33b; } body,input,textarea,select,.chosen-container-single .chosen-single,.btn,.button { font-family: Sanchez,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } .jeg_header, .jeg_mobile_wrapper { font-family: "Archivo Black",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color : #000000; } .jeg_main_menu > li > a { font-family: "Archivo Black",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } .jeg_post_title, .entry-header .jeg_post_title, .jeg_single_tpl_2 .entry-header .jeg_post_title, .jeg_single_tpl_3 .entry-header .jeg_post_title, .jeg_single_tpl_6 .entry-header .jeg_post_title, .jeg_content .jeg_custom_title_wrapper .jeg_post_title { font-family: "Archivo Black",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color : #000000; } h3.jeg_block_title, .jeg_footer .jeg_footer_heading h3, .jeg_footer .widget h2, .jeg_tabpost_nav li { font-family: "Archivo Black",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight : 700; font-style : normal; } .jeg_post_excerpt p, .content-inner p { font-family: Sanchez,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } She's nowhere to be found! return "number" != typeof r ? Videos One More Time. height: 1px; This has sparked a new search for her identity and I figured this was as good a place as any to seek help. font-weight: bold; Try and get in contact with Alexis Denisof-A young Wesley from angel if possible and ask him who the girl was in I got my mind set on you clip was with him? I am crowdsourcing to add to this series. That's what the song is about. Who are they? The girl in the video is Leslie Hope I think. :). Penny added that her spouse was under a lot of pressure when his oldest children were younger because his manager at the time took all his money. Suzi from the get the funk out music video.anyone know here real name? I had such a crush on her! As a huge Cars fan, I too would love to read Susan Gallagher's account of starring in the "You Might Think" video. It seems like everyone's kind of lost and confused. I sent an e-mail to Marc telling him about her, and I hope he gets to talk to her at some point. who they are? Rod Stewart, 76, dons a military-style jacket and is surrounded by glamorous blondes as he films first music video in six years. Wow, this is great! And thanks for the suggestion, which no one has made yet. Rod Stewart is back and is releasing his fourth album of news songs since 2013 on November 12th titled The Tears of Hercules. The same one who was the cartoon girl in "Take On Me" by A-ha..?? Did the Robert Palmer Girls use aliases? Here's a request: the woman from the video for "Just Between You and Me" by Lou Gramm. Perhaps she should have a longer interview though Hmmm how about the girl in "what it takes" by aerosmith or "forget me not" by bad english. From his early days with the Jeff Beck Group and Faces in the 1960's to his disco period, his great . Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. One person said it was Kristi Arthur of El Toro High school ('88). Rod Stewart has released One More Time as the lead single from his forthcoming 31st LP.. Due November 12, the record features nine original recordings from the music icon, plus a handful of cover versions. one more time rod stewart video cast Posted in gracias san judas tadeo por favores recibidos Posted by By 15 ton tag trailer with electric brakes June 21, 2022 madden 20 coach demand release 1987 Triumph mtv "Never Say Never." } How about Caroline Munro, who is also a Bond Girl and noted "Scream Queen" actress and Hammer Horror alumna? This is some great work you've done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipt1_N-6cl4. She's not the dark haired woman in the most common Boston Amana video I see all over YouTube. Rod Stewart: One More Time (Music Video 2021) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. var oneSignalLinkClickHandler = function(event) { OneSignal.push(['registerForPushNotifications']); event.preventDefault(); }; for(var i = 0; i < oneSignal_elements.length; i++)