This is the first thing about her freakish abilities that she doesnt fully despise- she has a soulmate! How can you now know who I am?" 30. The three soon find themselves in the past with new found knowledge. Its Feral Percy y'all! How does this change them and how will this effect the wizarding world at large. I guess it's because you are my favorite out of all of them. Sally Jackson Bashing. Work Search: She said hurriedly before running down the beach. Having the chance to act like a regular mortal again, he jumps on the chance, but the fates are still around. Hades was mentally preparing for a couple thousand years of increased underworld traffic(from natural disasters brought by a certain sea god) and then something completley unexpected happend, Or alternatively Percy visits the underworld (and to Hades surprise) isn't eaten by Cerberus. She said, taking my hand. #aphrodite 9. The girl turned around just to confirm his suspicions. It took so many tries, he lost count forever ago. I'm the seventeen year old demigod son of Poseidon. What could be so funny that it would make all the girls cry? linkffn(11396276; 4606270; 11862560) To Reach Without is the best written and most serious of these. BAMF Percy Jackson. Katara had to hide it to be safe, but she showed it quickly too. I looked up to see the new girl waving her hand in front of my face. * Annabeth *. And it came to my attention that my daughter Piper, you know her?" Though on closer examination, one could see the glint in her eyes that betrayed her excitement. Family of Walls and Secrets Truly, it could be viewed as strange that something as simple as a mere TV show could change a persons Fate, but it did. Okay, why is this girl and her boyfriend hugging. but it was a stream albeit a shaky one. #grace That was until he met the Marauders. The Boy in the Ocean He narrowed his eyes and pulled it to him, separating it from the ocean and calling it to his arms. 36. Camp Half-Blood is having a christmas party on Christmas eve around the Camp Fire, Percy leaves early with her Girflriend. "But seriously, she's a lot like Percy." I Play Pinochle With A Horse I just started walking, not sure where my feet were taking me, with only my thoughts for company. She made it look so easy. 14. This story was inspired by that tumblr post by lesbianralzarek "'I could fix him' yeah? It was pulled in a thin bit and then made into a ball! Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. PJO Gender Bender! I'm a male!" she groaned, frustrated and ushered Percy towards the creek. How was she so much like Percy Jackson, a guy she's supposedly met once? The fanfic is about Percy Jackson being the reincarnation of Artemis's long lost husband. Chiron cleared his throat, catching the male's attention. I needed to escape the torture." "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Jason said while they were playing video games (don't ask me how he got those, I honestly have no idea). He thought back to the waterbending scroll episode, remembering what she said. At least he wasnt being forced to stop all together. Now he has to figure out how to waterbend, and keep the normal people from finding out they have a waterbender in their midst. #heroesofolympus Triton has a mortal sibling. She looked offended. Who could be torturing you? The game paused. I did a double take. Watching the child crying themselves to sleep. "Why would you want me to do it?". #fanfiction Apresentaes so feitas, todos esto confortveis. ), Come yell at me on my tumblr: @Percabeth4LifeCome chat with me on discord, (See the end of the chapter for more notes.). They were pulling Percy back, but Percy was . This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Alaska, Percy learns after only three days of their sponsored vacation, is a clusterfuck. hello yes i cant stop thinking about these works, children of gods. Nico di Angelo gets adopted by Bruce Wayne after Batman witnesses him stalking around a cemetery in Percy Jackson finally gets a break. The only sound inside the cabin was Leo crunching on chips (again, no idea how they got those). 12. gift for 1967 hogwarts goddess who deserves all the love in the entire world, Nico di Angelo has a Crush on Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase/Nico di Angelo/Percy Jackson, Poseidon may not understand his kid but he is supportive, but they would burn if they were exposed to a gods divine form, It pretty much a god claiming you as theirs, Excerpts and Deleted Scenes of Dumbasses being Stupid. We Find out the Truth, Sort Of Who Thought It Was a Good Idea To Put the Fate of the Entire World into Seven Teenagers's Hands? But the ocean wasnt to clean, it was to play, and he wanted to be a waterbender. I nodded. "I can't believe you never realised your voice became girly. She made it look so easy. No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (14), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (24), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (23), Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan (4), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (2), Percy Jackson & Original Character(s) (3), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Annabeth Chase & Percy Jackson & Grover Underwood, Percy Jackson & Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, Percy Jackson & Original Female Character(s), Nico di Angelo & Jason Grace & Thalia Grace & Percy Jackson & Hazel Levesque, Percy Jackson & Hazel Levesque & Frank Zhang, Original Demigod Character(s) (Percy Jackson). Of course, I should have known better to think my troubles were over. Please consider turning it on! Usually when someone (or something) knows your name it's time to be on high alert. I'm the seventeen year old demigod son of Poseidon. So he paid the Dursley's to look after the twins. #jason Time passed quickly for him as he continued his practice. Annabeth yelled. Don't forget to leave a review, they feed my soul. Overpowered Percy Jackson. Bath time was to clean mom always said. "Yeah, but what's love without a little danger?" Im sure shes on her way Percy, no need to get so worried, Jason teases as Frank and Leo snicker behind him. How did she know she was a daughter of Poseidon? Q&A and Kidnappings. What did Katara do when she was learning bending? #hazel Cause he haswell, a nice body. A prophecy may always come true but that didn't mean you had no control. Percy Jackson: Genderbent Fanfiction. "Okay. Were all Idiots. came Perseus Jackson, revered heroine whos feats overshadow that of every hero in history and the envy of everyone who is anyone. He raised his hands, bit his lip, and Hermione and Harry meet and grow up on the streets of London. "Fine." Annabeth kissed me, and it felt as it always did. I asked. He smiledmischievously. , he loved the way they could also use each others tricks) and tied her up. I sat back in the corner, thinking over what the guys had just talked about. His lips curled into a frown. Perci looked uncomfortable at the mention of that. Percy always went out of his way to include the younger boy, especially since he knew - as Perci -a side to him that no one else did. Steve thought that he would never see his boy again. "Yeah, well, in a world of greek gods and monsters, there isn't much to laugh about." The Ocean Annabeth shot him a smile and squeezed his hand, as if sensing what he was thinking. I grumbled. Ongoing. "DID YOU JUST SAY YOU DON'T LIKE VIDEO GAMES?!?!" He asked the others. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all. She explained, shrugging. Metamorphmagus Harry Potter. "Man up, Perce!" Ever. Percy Jackson is a Little Shit. And when the only available conclusion to all the evidence he's gathered is that he's the son of a god, what will he do? He quickly picked it up again, vibrating as he pushed out, pulled in, then pushed, pulled, pushed, pulled-. I said, and she looked down on me. "Did you say yes?" Percy looked at his reflection, then at Annabeth's and let out a girly scream. Why did I have to come here? "Hey, Nico." She gently grabbed Percys hands, the food dropped to the ground. Yeah, I think so. If anything happened between them, Piper would be heartbroken. "I should go before Zeus realizes I'm here. Though in a world full of greek gods and goddesses, I should have known better. Percy excitedly takes her first dose of HRT, Percy comes out to AnnabethAnnabeth immediately accepts her, Percy and Annabeth have their 1 year anniversary, and Percy tells Annabeth about her new name. He tried a star next, with points. 70k in that Magnus starts being trans. harry. 4. He didnt mind being alone, there were plenty of games he could play on his own. 17. Remember the stairs in Gryffindor common room that turn to slides if a boy goes up the girl's dorm stairs? He had the first step down, there were others though. He giggled as she booped his nose, but shook his head. welcome." "Good." I said, and Perci pouted. I spent the next few days hanging out with my friends at Camp, and basically having an awesome time. "Whatever. Percy got up so quick, I didn't breathe. On Earth the Tri-wizard championship is taking place at Hogwarts along with the inaugural interschools magical olympic games. #grace Percy Jackson: Genderbent Fanfiction. He might not like hiding it, but he was still a Holy gods. 19 parts. I Plunge to my Death ", "And that my father would never approve of a same-sex relationship? But in this fic, James and Lily die, Dumbledore thinks Hari's older twin, Chandra vanqished Voldemort BUT sends both of them to the Dursley's his thought process is that if the twins grew up together, Chandra would do anything to keep his 'baby brother' safe, including sacrificing himself to voldemort. They were rejected and Camp Half-Blood was so going to pay. I asked her, and she started to explain. I have decided to orphan it. Work Search: Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (196) The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan (51) Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling (18) Batman - All Media Types (17) Marvel Cinematic Universe (12) The Avengers . Vax had been happy to get the text from Percy inviting him over to some cottage. "Seaweed Brain." A playground where the kids have shotguns, claws and sharp teeth, and are constantly fighting to get their turn in the sandbox and the slide. After all, he had only been a girl two days ago. #jackson Annabeth has a biology project over winter break about the ocean. Guess what, guess what, guess what?. "Hey Wise Girl." Festus clicked out a message, and Leo nodded. Jason's POV: I watched the new girl take Hazel. Jason mused. Homecomings and Celebrations Chiron called all the cabin leaders to the Big House for a meeting but, most of them had to go do chores. She swallowed, focusing on him now, eyes burning. I decided to keep the fact to myself that no camper on their first day has been as nice to me as Perci was. Apparently, she and Zeus are having some sort of conflict.