La Perouse is a fragrance sold at Gilly Hicks stores in Eruowood. Gilly Hicks Coral Nectar Perfume Gilly Hicks $135 Gilly Hicks La Perouse Perfume NEW Gilly Hicks $59 $75 21% OFF New Sealed Gilly Hicks La Perouse Perfume Gilly Hicks $80 Free shipping Rare Gill Hicks Sydney La Perouse EDP 2.5 Fl Oz Half Full Gilly Hicks $120 $165 27% OFF Gilly Hicks Sydney Perfume Gilly Hicks $39 $65 40% OFF I totally forgot about this scent until I recently bought a hair product that smells JUST like La Perouse (Amika's Dream Routine) and now I am consumed with trying to find something similar. I have been searching for a couple years now to find a purfume that resembles the original La Perouse from Gilly Hicks. The description of it says "Fresh flowers, Soft woods, Desert pea flower, Lilac, Soft musk." You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Own. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. It's honestly a bewitching scent that will have him hypnotized! Name and surname of the Internal passport. Gilly Hicks LA PEROUSE Eau De Parfum 1.7 Fl oz. Try Deconstructing Eden. Boyz/Girlz Store; Opening & Closing to 101 Dalmatians (1992 Eruowood VHS) Opening to Tron (1984 Eruowood VHS/Beta) For most orders, allow 4-9 business days for delivery. Most people don't know about this amazing perfume, nor do they think that this is one of the top perfumes that drive men crazy but it is! eBay (UK) Limited acts as a credit broker not a lender. AFH Canada Stores Co. will be the importer of record and will be responsible for the payment of all applicable federal and provincial taxes, including federal Goods and Services Tax (GST), Provincial Sales Tax (PST) and Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) (the Taxes). Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Oz, Hollister Gilly Hicks Soft Crop Jumper Loungewear (Large, Grey). :) Thanks for sharing! Shop Women's Gilly Hicks Size 1.7 oz Other at a discounted price at Poshmark. Gift Cards are shipped separately from merchandise. Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment, Gilly Hicks La Perouse Eau De Parfum - 50ml Sealed In Box, Get the item you ordered or your money back, eBay (UK) Limited is an appointed representative of, Learn more about Product Partnerships Limited - opens in a new window or tab. It smells like old lady to me :[ I smell too much cotton and musk. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Women's Perfume, Eau de Parfum Spray. Thanks! Oz. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Description: Gilly Hicks La Perouse Perfume. Fast delivery, full service customer support. We'll send you a temporary password so you can quickly sign in and continue. This service is not available to all locations and is not available for PO Boxes. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces, Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 Fl Ounce, OQQ Womens Seamless Spaghetti Strap Leisure Yoga Workout Gym Leggings Padded Bra Jumpsuit, Carolina Herrera Good Girl Fragrance For Women - Floral Fragrance Family - Notes Of Tuberose, Tonka Bean And Jasmine - Sensual And Evocative - Both Freshly Light And Moodily Dark - Edp Spray - 2.7 Oz, Pure Instinct Roll-On - The Original Pheromone Infused Essential Oil Perfume Cologne - Unisex For Men and Women - TSA Ready. The notes listed were "Fresh flowers, Soft woods, Desert pea flower, Lilac, Soft musk". The description of it says "Fresh flowers, Soft woods, Desert pea flower, Lilac, Soft musk." Gilly Hicks La Perouse eau de parfum fragrance spray perfume 1.7 ozHollister $59.75 Free shipping Have one to sell? If you pass a Gilly Hicks store, you will smell it, as they spray the store with this fragrance every half hour so it emulates throughout the mall. 49.99. Gets my man every time , Love manifesto by YSL and forever sunshine is the perfect girl-next-door fragrance ;), Midnight poison by dior, if a guy first smell my neck, he can't get enough ^^, Too bad it's out of production now :(, Miss Dior Cherie is my personal perfume. It's got some orchid notes, patchouli, spicy floral accord, mandarin and of course some citrus in it! You can send a message asking for more recommendations, but I think you'd like Lena and Halo. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Sealed, brand new.. Sold by lady_lizzie. Socit en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg). Canadian customers will be responsible for all transportation, storage, and insurance costs (the Shipping and Handling Fees) and will purchase the goods from Abercrombie & Fitch Ex Works (EXW) or Free on Board FOB New Albany, Ohio i.e., ownership and the risk of loss or damage to the goods will pass to Canadian customers when Abercrombie & Fitch makes available or delivers the goods to the carrier. It's got all sorts of floral notes, from mandarin all the way to red English roses and finally finishing off with some tobacco scents! You have 10 days to provide the above information to eShopWorld. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Offers ending soon. /r/indiemakeupandmore is a subreddit dedicated to independently made cosmetics, perfumes, bath and body products and more. Give it up! The Password you entered does not meet the requirements. Malaia Body Mist. You will need to present government issued photo id, drivers license, passport, foreign national or military id as identification in order to pick up your package. If you are looking for a scent that is a little more on the relaxed side and a little on the sweet and zesty side, this is it! Carefree style for a year-round summer state of mind. Ah, Vivienne Westwood really knows what she is doing when it comes to perfumes! La Perouse by Gilly Hicks Type $ 149.99 $ 69.99 We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. 4.7 out of 5 stars . Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Not too overbearing not too light . Seller information Hollister Midnight Falls Eau De Parfum Perfume 1.7 Fl Oz Condition: New with box Price: US $19.87 It's got a bit of musk to it, along with some smoky leather, orange blossom and white flower. 3 Colors. Description: Gilly hicks La Perouse perfume. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Looks like you already have an account. See The Latest On Our Instagram Feed, And Connect With Us On Facebook, Twitter & More. Was $10, now $5 $15 $10. I love this store and this fragrance is beautiful, however it smells exactly like Crabtree & Evelyn's Summer Hill collection which is much less expensive and the packaging is more alluring. Its the most beautiful scent ever and since its discontinued I was wondering if anyone has found anything somewhat similar? Free delivery for many products! Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. kai Eau De Parfum - Gardenia Wrapped In Succulent White Florals, 1.7 Fl Oz, Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.38 Ounce, TOKYOMILK Honey & The Moon Eau de Parfum | A Decadently Different, Sophisticated, & Mysterious Perfume | Features Brilliantly Paired Fragrance Notes | 1 fl oz/29.5 ml, Charrier Parfums - 10 Eaux de Parfum Luxurious Gift Box - 52.7 ml - Made in Provence, France, TokyoMilk Dead Sexy Eau de Parfum | Romantic Perfume | Brilliantly Paired Fragrance Notes Include Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood, White Orchid & Ebony, Guess Seductive by Guess 2.5 oz 75 ml EDT Spray, Prada Candy by Prada for Women 2.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray, ESTEE LAUDER Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce, Ed Hardy Women's Perfume Fragrance by Christian Audigier, Eau De Parfum, 3.4 Fl Oz. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Signature EDP (Eau De Parfum) Fragrances for Men, RASASI Hawas EDP 100ml(3.4 oz) | Long-Lasting Pour Homme Spray, Aquatic Scent Designed to Embody Masculine Strength and Vigor (Hawas for Him), Qasamat Bareeq Unisex EDP - Eau De Parfum 65ml(2.1 oz) | Oriental Alchemy | Intoxicating Heart w/Damask Rose & Geranium on a Oriental Bed of Precious Woods | Enigmatic Mystique of Citrusy Notes like Lemon w/ Floral Notes of Iris & Rose | by RASASI, Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 Pour Lui For Men EDP (Eau De Parfum) 50 ML (1.67 oz) | Attractive Oriental Fragrance | Strong Blend of White Musk blended with Enigmatic Fruity Notes | by RASASI Perfumes. To contact our editors please use our contact form. It is a sweet floral, but not sickening or fake in my opinoin. Read our Cookie Policy. Dolce and Gabbana The One Only EDP Intense Spray Women 1.6 oz, TOKYOMILK Dark Eau de Parfum | Daring, Provocative Perfume | Intoxicating, Alluring Fragrance Notes Form a Unique, Sensory Experience, Skylar Eau de Parfum Discovery Set: Clean Perfume Samples for Women & Men - Mini Perfume Set, Mini Perfumes for Women, Fragrance Sets - Hypoallergenic & Vegan - 5x1.5mL Fresh Perfume Samples, Organza By Givenchy For Women. Be the first to Answer +25 pts 0 answers It's got some bitter almond notes, some jasmine, cinnamon and some vanilla scents to it. They discontinued it and it is very hard to find now a days but I love that perfume and highly recommend it. This is a 3.4 Ounce Bottle filled with our version of the original fragrance. If package is not picked up before the time expires, the order will automatically be sent to our warehouse to be processed as a return. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. All inclusive collection of exclusive ahead-of-trend drops by Dixie & Charli DAmelio. It is the sexiest perfume I have ever smelled. If package is not picked up before the time expires, the order will automatically be sent to our warehouse to be processed as a return. Cookie Notice Please select the product gender and add text to the bottle if you like. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. We've made some updates to our site that require your password to be reset. It's a scent that unfolds and a scent that so many men have fallen in love with! Box. Please. If you are unhappy with the scent we will keep revising the scent until you are happy (and sending free bottles). ? 1-48 of 115 results for "gilly hicks perfume" RESULTS. I had really high hopes for this perfume but it turns out I didn't like it at all. Please message the mods to have your comments reinstated. Orders must be picked up within 10 days of delivery to the access point. It's an addicting yet not overwhelming or overpowering scent. Press J to jump to the feed. Qualifying purchases could enjoy 0% interest if paid in full in 4 months on purchases of 99+. La Perouse is a perfume by Gilly Hicks for women. Fragrance and certain body care products cannot be shipped outside of the US. 2.5 fl oz bottle about 5/6 of the way full. lady million perfume 50ml Eau De Parfum BRAND NEW BOXED AND SEALED. Fragrance & Body. Gilly Hicks LA PEROUSE Eau De Parfum 1.7 Fl oz. La Perouse is a women's perfume launched in 2008 by Gilly Hicks Sydney Reviews of La Perouse by Gilly Hicks Sydney your review Your rating Required. Finally, this is the last scent that we have that will drive your man completely insane! Allow about 8-10 working days for orders shipping to Russia for all in-stock items. (2008) Average Rating: Wardrobe. I have been searching for a couple years now to find a purfume that resembles the original La Perouse from Gilly Hicks. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. My current favorite is sexy amber by Michael kors and then Ellen Tracy. In case of returns, simply affix the peel away return label to your package and return it to us using the carrier of your choice. and our Apparently the scent notes are Floral notes, Pea flower, Lilac, Woods, Musk. There are tons of different perfumes that drive men crazy, but do you know them all?