Pray and ask the Holy Spirit of God to anoint you with the oil of favour and with all grace, in Jesus name. I pray for your protection from all evil, especially at work. Lord Jesus, protect us from those who fight against justice and those who twist the truth into lies to carry out their duties. Any power that wants me to fulfil my destiny partially, die, in the name of Jesus. I pray that You would protect me from any attacks or schemes devised by those who wish to do me harm. Draw me out of the deep waters my enemies have out. Please make your financial commitment through the ministry account details; Contact Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) on Call or WhatsApp:+2348099828623. Pray and thank God for His provision in Christ for favour and open doors, in the name of Jesus Christ. Matthew 5:44: But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, This verse reminds us that we are called to love our enemies, even when they are making our lives difficult. Related: Prayer for Enemies to Leave Me Alone. Powers saying my battles will not end what are you waiting for die, in the name of Jesus . Every evil agent Of the devil working against my breakthrough, I command you to get out of my way now by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. What does it mean to pray for My Enemies at Work? Thank You for being our ever-present help in times of need. Anyone who has vowed to throw me into the labour market, I cancel your evil verdict, in Jesus name. You are truly my salvation and the only source of hope in the midst of the struggles that I face on a daily basis. Amen. People fall over themselves to get ahead without regard to anyone else. 17. Father, as I step out to my workplace today, I want to live in the shadow of your wing. I pray that they will be spared Your wrath and receive Your mercy. Thou King of glory, arise, visit me and turn around my captivity in the name of Jesus. I pray that they will feel your presence in their lives and be changed by it. Jesus Christ, protect me and defend me with the power of your Divine Grace from every visible and invisible enemy at work. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . money is the root of all evil. Let all the powers of my adversaries be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. I trust you. This can be a difficult task, but it is one that God calls us to do. Psalm 31:1 (KJV) In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy . I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.". Let every agent of oppression, be punished and tormented unto submission, in the name of Jesus. In Your holy name. When we pray for our enemies at work, we are asking God to bless them. Please give me strength to remain calm and grant . Lord, may our love for others be a testimony of Your amazing love for us. Amen. Protect us from those who want to dissuade us from our convictions or who want to commit us to standards other than yours. Let my enemies taking my names to the shrine because of my position at workplace, you will not escape destruction tonight, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. Prayer Points. 32. 26. Protect me from all evil that comes my way. I thank you, Father, that you hear and answer my prayers. I declare that all the instruments of failure, against me by my enemies be roasted in my life, in Jesus name. 3. May the grace of Your Holy Spirit dwell within these walls so that there is no strife or disunity. The enemy is attacking me on all fronts and I feel like I cant take it anymore. It cripples the best of people, paralyses people with the poison of rejection and hatred. I ask that you open their eyes and help them to see what a terrible thing they are doing. Please help me to recognize their evil intentions. As we leave our home, let us ask almighty God for protection against enemies at work so that we can return home safely. Sin is our worst enemy. 10) Oh God my defender, defend me from those too strong for me to handle. Help me fight the good fight of faith. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. I repent of all sinful attitudes and actions. All rights reserved. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The Psalms offer a great deal of wisdom surrounding the topic of enemies. Help us to be quick to listen and slow to speak, so that we may discern Your will for us. When life is complicated, and I dont know what to do, please help me remember that you are with me and never alone. Thank you for speedy recovery by your mercy. Heavenly Father, I love you and thank you for being my anchor in life. Envious witchcraft eyeing after my post, backfire. Oh God of vengeance, arise and judge those who attack me without a cause. The Battle Prayer. My Father and my God, extend your shield and your powerful weapons to me. Let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus. Yet, I know that You use people in the most unexpected ways. I know that you love all of your children equally, and that includes those who are hard to love. Wherever I have erred against you, Oh Lord, forgive me and hear my supplication in the name of Jesus. God pls by ur grace let me and my family and love ones swiwamm in peace Joy prosperity success good health and all good things that from heavenly father.Amen. Those planning to make trouble with me in order to set me up at my workplace, you shall not succeed, so therefore, i command you to write for your sack in Jesus name. You know my every thought and You know my every need even before I do. I repent of my sins and turn from my wicked ways. I also ask that you would give me your peace that surpasses all understanding. We implore your blessing and protection in this place of work. Your enemies are at work to stop you, but you shall resist them in Jesus name. James 4:2-3 You desire and do not have, so you murder. 6. 1. 2. Defend me with your strength and your greatness from the power of my sensual and spiritual enemies at work. I am blessed by prayers made by the man of God pastor Ekechuku chinedum. You are my strength and my shield. 2. Even with a loud and negative response from others, I know you keep me safe. 2. Oh Lord, if I have fallen behind in any area of my life, empower me to recover all lost opportunities and wasted years, in the name of Jesus. It refers to how you construct a more favorable environment. God, with your Divine Mercy and great power, be my defender against the evil and persecution of my enemies at work. *love is a gift 23. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Oh Lord, use my substance for the furtherance of the gospel, in the name of Jesus. Whatever the reason, trying to empathize with them can help you to respond in a more Christ-like manner. PRAYER POINTS. The problem can manifest in the areas of severe spiritual attacks. We know that You are in control, and we trust in Your goodness. You heavens of my prayer, open now in the name of Jesus. He wrote this prayer in the Book of Psalms when Saul and his warriors surrendered his house to murder him - Psalms 59:1-17. Help all your people bought with the precious blood of Christ. However, the great thing about this opposition strengthens the children of God. Lord, reach down from high and take hold of me. O Lord, let the sorrow of those building false accusation against me in my place of work, be multiplied, in the name of Jesus. So you are welcome as you join us today and pray with us, the God that answers prayers will meet you at the point of your needs in Jesus name. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world! Help us to overcome evil with good, bless those who curse us, and pray for those who spitefully use us. Prayer Points Against Evil Plans | Prayer Points Against Enemies At WorkGood day everyone, today we shall be engaging in prayer points against evil plans, ev. 11). Heavenly Father I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Deut 7:23. Amen. When others conspire against us or murmur against us, keep us at peace. Our hope is not on our ability but on your stability as our El-Shaddai. O God arise, stand up for my help and let the destructive plans of the enemies against my good works, backfire now, in the name of Jesus. Until then, we remain in your presence aligned with your purposes, and we designate you as our protector and supreme commander. Proverbs 24:17-18: Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the LORD see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him. This verse reminds us that we should not take joy in the misfortune of our enemies, as this will only displease God. I ask that You would give me the strength to persevere in the face of adversity, and the wisdom to know how to best respond to those who are trying to hurt me. 6 6) Prayer to overcome enemies. Dear Father, I thank you for this job that You have provided for me. Let every agent of oppression experience God as a mighty terrible one, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord I thank you for your mercies and your grace over my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Lord, guard my heart and mind against discouragement and despair. Father, many people died without fulfilling their purpose. I lift up before You this situation where I am feeling persecuted by my enemies. I pray that they will come to know You, Lord, and find forgiveness for their sins. We urge you to bookmark this site for more updates. Let my enemies remain humble and obedient to you, without daring to have even a look that can harm me. Fill me with hope and joy as I wait expectantly for all the good things You have promised me in Christ Jesus. This is very hard for me, as I crave control over all things. Try praying for your enemies on a daily basis and see how not only their hearts change, but yours as well. I want nothing to do with this soulless approach to work, and I ask that You not allow me to be sucked into it. 12). In Jesus name, Amen. Amen. Please help me at my work and keep me from indulging in my enemies at work. It shows that we are willing to put aside our personal feelings and extend compassion and mercy to those who may not deserve it. Allow me to boldly confront my workplace oppressors, so that I can make the best of my situation. Welcome on board. Any power that says I will not go forward, be arrested, in the name of Jesus. Congregation of satanic gossipers at my workplace using their evil thought to stop me, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus. I suffer with epilepsy now,panic attacks,PTSD because or all I went through. Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering my prayer. Father, I thank you for your spirit of love and mercy upon my life. On Friday March 11/2022 he has a powerful evil attorney and they want the injunction dropped as well trying to destroy our younger children in the process. Let the anointing to excel and prosper fall mightily upon every department of my life in Jesus name. Thank you for preserving my loved one despite the attacks of the evil ones. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe.". I pray that they will come to know You and find forgiveness for their sins. Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. I know that they are trying to derail my plans and sabotage my efforts, but I trust in Your power to keep me safe. People rise against one another in a cut-throat environment. I know that he is at work in my life, trying to steal my joy and destroy my witness for Christ. Evangelist Joshua Orekhie is a servant of God gifted in spiritual gifts of prayers and dream interpretations. Put in us an invisible reminder of your love and protection. People rise against one another in a cut-throat environment. It is very hard to get through each day without tears. People have us in their sights. That which they hate and fear the most within themselves is actually the greatest gift that you have given to each of them. Your Word says, that the steps of a man are ordered by the Lord and He delights in his way. Heavenly Father, I love You with all of my heart. 21. Whatever happens, I only ask that You continue to provide in Your good timing, through Christ, my Lord. 2. Grant me victory over my enemies at work so that I can live freely and boldly in Your presence. Time:12am Bible Text : (1) Colossians 1:13 Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (2) 2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me to his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Related: What Happens When You Pray for Your Enemies? In Jesus name, Amen. You are our Lord and our employer. Lord, as I go through this day, help me to remember that You are always with me and on my side. Surround me with Your protection so that your light may shine through no matter how dark the night may seem. First they remind us of the awfulness and terribleness of sin. Posted on Published: February 26, 2021- Last updated: February 5, 2023, 15 Prayer Books Every Christian Should Read, Top 15 Powerful Warfare Prayers For Protection. Thank you for sparing his life from death. I surrender myself to You, Lord. Please give me a protective shield to protect me from enemies at work. (Romans 12: 2). From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. I am grateful for your protection over this job. Praying for our enemies a work can be a difficult thing to do, but it is an important part of being a follower of Christ. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. There is a purpose for why You still want me to work here, so I ask that You give me peace of mind to accept this and make the best of it. Additionally, Psalm 23:5 tells us that God prepares a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. This verse is a reminder that even in the midst of our struggles, God is with us and will provide for us. Keep me safe and secure, out of the reach of those who would do me harm. Oh Lord, activate Your high calling in my life, in the name of Jesus. Physical assaults, threats, and intimidation are severe forms of harassment and bullying at workplace. Prayer for protection against enemies at work. Show me ways to communicate compassionately with these individuals, so that we may begin to build a bridge between us. I prophesy that bitter life shall not be my portion; better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus. Protect me from devastating enemies' actions. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD. It can be difficult to deal with difficult coworkers, but Christians are called to love their neighbor and treat them with respect, even if they dont always deserve it. 46. I am a child of destiny. I have compiled 50 aggressive prayer points against enemies at work. Prayer is one of the most powerful weapons we have against enemies at work, and when used consistently, it will help to break down their stronghold in our lives.