Its these things I ask in Jesus name. The wicked prosper, and the righteous suffer. When you have an excellent relationship with such important matters, you feel a lot better about yourself and your everyday dealings. Lord, I pray that I may draw from Your living wells of salvation day by day, and that my joy may be full to overflowing in Jesus, just as You have promised to all that Your children. Are you looking for powerful prayers that can help you uplift your spirit and increase your happiness? You can find out more by clicking the link below! No matter what happens during this day, I know that your everlasting joy will await me. "Repeat the Sounding joy" J esus O ur Y es to affirming life is good! Tim Hughes and a theologian friend were lamenting the fact there weren't enough contemporary worship songs about the resurrection. May God bless you with anger at injustice, I am that burning and shining Light! Happy feelings arent a requirement to be cheerful no matter what,as the Message paraphrase of 1 Thessalonians 5:16 reads. 7. I pray that You capture my spirit and tightly weave in joy, so it is bounded by grace and can never escape. Vector. Loving Lord, how grateful we are for the many joys in life that You in Your grace have bestowed on us in such abundance. Thank You for the joy of friends and family, for the sun and rain the seasons and the many phases of the weather that bring such variety, refreshment, warmth and healing. "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.". Those who are thankful for God's creation work to sustain it. And in that spirit, I share with you these four psalms. Prayers provide peace of mind, and a peaceful mind means a happy life. In Jesus' name we pray,Amen. 6. Transform our lives by your grace, and as you have called us to your service, make us worthy of our . Here are 10 powerful prayers to help you find joy. A Prayer for Joy and Strength Father, Praise You for these lessons on strength and joy, and for Paul's faithful life witness left behind for us to learn from. As I go through each day, help me to touch each soul I encounter, and be thankful for every person in my life. Hear our prayers, Lord, for all those who grieve. Lead me away from hate and toward love. Ah Love! May I never, ever pull away. We pray that Your joy and peace would rest upon us, and that we would be filled to overflowing with Your Holy Spirit, during this time together. Lord, we know that only in Him is true peace and lasting joy to be found, and as we sing the Christmas carols and choruses this Christmas season, we pray that true joy would come into the world, and that many would find their peace. I remain ever grateful and pray that this 80th birthday brings more joy and happiness. That is why, for Christs sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. May we worship him, welcome him, and make room for him in our hearts. Praise You for these lessons on strength and joy, and for Pauls faithful life witness left behind for us to learn from. Let us do all of that, especially for those in danger in Ukraine . Lord, I feel as if I am so far from You and I dont know what to do to sort it out.Lord, I come to You in my brokenness and confusion and ask that You would fill me with Yourself, for You are my God and I trust in the Lord Jesus Who died to pay the price for my sins. Show me how to find my joy and give me the power to do it. Life is difficult for so many. Amen. Prayer for Mission #1 - (To Saint Eugene de Mazenod.) Instil in our hearts the hope of our salvation, and surround each one of us with Your love and joy. Help me to share this joy of knowing Jesus with all those who You place in my path, and I pray that throughout the world there may be many sinners today who are saved by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ Jesus, so that they too may experience the joy which is freely available to all who believe in the gospel of grace. See More Powerful Bible Verses To Get You Through Tough Times. Whatever is happening and wherever I am, I want to be completely satisfied and fulfilled, so Im not constantly yearning for more or something different. The believers joy is rooted in nothing else but who God is. "Prayer is an aspiration of the heart. Prayer for Mission # 2 - Lord, our God, help us to walk with you on the . Loving Father, we thank You for this time together. Good post and love the Psalms. Amen., Holy Lord, I want so bad to be happy. Its important for us to pray for joy because it is something that Jesus desires for us to experience. I place my anxieties and worries at your feet in the faith that you gave me each challenge so that I may win over and learn. Lord, in a season when every heart should be happy and light, many of us are struggling with the heaviness of lifeburdens that steal the joy right out of our stockings. Bless me with contentment, so I may know what it feels like to love this life entirely. LORD, save me! Let our longing for you be met on a coming holy night. Happy 96th Birthday Prayers. Please help me find joy in my surroundings and contentment with my circumstances. The Prayer Pocket is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for joy unending that comes fromlingering long in Your presence and then remembering Your presence all day long. He teaches me to be my best By helping sailors in distress. I have chased what they promised would bring me joy and happiness. Others have lost hope in people because of those who have hurt and betrayed them. I center my faith in positivity. Lead me away from dishonesty and deceit toward eternal truth. For the Human Family 4. Having joy, especially in tough situations, is an excellent way to witness to a world that is often all about circumstances. Thank You for the joy of the Lord, which is my strength and stay. Theres the joy and wonder of the living miracle of birth. Right now, I lift up my brothers and sisters in Christ who are going through difficult times or feeling alone or discouraged. Grant to the souls of all our faithful departed Your mercy, light and peace Lord, we pray that those we love Who have gone before us in faith May know Your forgiveness for their sins And the blessings of everlasting life In the company with the Virgin Mary And all the angels and saints in ancient Heaven Amen Dear Lord, Prayer of Joy and Adoration Dear God, as we light this candle, we rejoice in the birth of your Son. In your mercy, I can rejoice in everlasting happiness and joy. The Bible commands us to be joyful always, (1Thessalonians 5:16)but it takes strength to hold onto joy when life threatens to snatch it from our hands. We turn to you this season and pray that you would birth joy and healing, blessing and hope in us. Amen. If our hope is found in pleasurable circumstances, well find ourselves feeling hopeless and miserable. Increase our love for one another and for You. Celebration makes something known! May I overflow with hope by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Amen. For our country, in need of a revival of compassion and grace, of generosity and peace, and of hearts after your own heart, we pray for such to happen. Holy Mary, Mother of Joy: Give courage by your example to those who greet the news of their pregnancy with fear. I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. Loving Lord, I know that in Your presence is the fullness of joy and at Your right hand are joys for ever more. Not in a one-time miraculous way, but with the continued presence of the Holy Spirit, and through Pauls relationship with Him. In Jesus' name,Amen. Let something wonderful begin in us something surprising and holy. This is my wish, my hope, and my prayer: May we never take for granted our time here on earth, and this time that we have together. I have struggled with my own kind of hopelessness and joylessness. Happiness abounds in my life and my heart, but I long for joy. But all of this is vanity. I desire to be near You every moment, and I know if I am, I will be able to receive the joy that is waiting for me. Help me so that I can discover peace, prosperity, and happiness in life. Prayer for Happiness in Every Moment of Life, 15. Amen.. This is our hearts prayeroffered in the name of Jesus the Christ. Worship regards something as sacred. When we walk in faith with Christ daily, we can begin to understand what Paul is talking about, and to recognize trials as growing pains. Click the button below! It is a collection of seasonal prayers, poems, and reflections. Thank you, Father, for your immeasurable gift. You are Lord of lords and King of kings. Wrap my mind with layers of joy so negativity and hopelessness cant cross into my thoughts. Please Make Me Pretty, . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Celtic Blessing May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. Loving Lord, as the world situation seems to get worse by the day I cling to You more closely than ever before and thank You that You are in control of my life, and that nothing can separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus my Lord. Eternity is too short to praise and magnify Your glorious name for all Your goodness and love towards me, and to all who are called by Your name, for in You is the fullness of joy. We hope that the prayers we shared above can help you live a healthier, happier, and more meaningful life. Please, as I look to find it, be with me and give me the perseverance, motivation, and ability to not give up. Call to Worship Lighting the Advent Wreath: Joy. This podcast is different than the written devotional you just read, but carries the same commitment to a closer look at Scripture each day. There are things I am completely unaware of, that You have protected me from and rescued me out of. I suppose thats true in a sense, but over the course of my life, I see myself having a much harder time remembering God during seasons of joy than I doin seasons of difficulty. One day, our memories of them will be less bitter and more sweet. Today, I acknowledge that I am weak. Our lives have complications and pain, our world has war and despair. Dear Father, I pray to you to guide me and strengthen me as I carry a heavy load on my weakened shoulders. Happy new month. (Psalm 16:5-11). Amen.. We are grateful to celebrate this day marking 80 years of life on earth. While we cant promise that these prayers will grant wishes, we are confident that, through them, you might just find happiness and peace of mind. I pray for You to not leave me or give up on me. Father, in a world where there are so many difficult situations, troubled times and hurting hearts, we lift up those that are going through grievous times and entrust them into Your care. In addition, the Church teaches that: [w]hen the Church celebrates the liturgy of Advent each year, she makes present this ancient expectancy of the Messiah, for by sharing in . 5 minutes each morning. Celtic Blessing (An ancient prayer for happiness and joy), then here are 49 positive prayers you can recite each morning, 21 Bible Verses About Helping Others in Need, 55 Bible Verses About Gratitude to Be More Thankful in Life, 33 Bible Verses About Dealing with Stress in Your Life, Happiness is a Choice: 7 Reasons to Choose It for Your Life, 23 Free Bible Journaling Printables and Templates, 23 Bible Verses About Volunteering and Serving Others, How to Overcome the Freeze Response: A Simple Guide, Shy VS Introverted: 9 Differences Between These Personality Types, 45 Best Hobbies for Couples to Share Together, 51 Passion Project Ideas & Examples List for 2023, 21 Best Films That Explore Mental Illness, 41 Words of Encouragement for Someone in Jail, The 5 Best Vitamins for Anxiety (Our 2023 Review), 101 Toxic People Quotes to Stay Away from Negativity, 57 Strong Mom Quotes About Being a Powerful Parent, 7 Steps to Deal with Emotionally Unavailable Parents, 35 Best Songs About What Its Like to Have Anxiety. My lips will shout for joy,when I sing praises to You;my soul also, which You have redeemed.And my tongue will talk of Your righteous help all the day long,for they have been put to shame and disappointedwho sought to do me hurt. Prayer for Joy in Trials. Lead me from death to eternal life. This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you. This is where our true hope shines through. May your hand be upon us. I will extol You, O Lord, for You have drawn me upand have not let my foes rejoice over me.O Lord my God, I cried to You for help,and You have healed me. Joyful, joyful we adore Thee, God of glory, Lord of love; Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee, Opening to the sun above. In the same way, Lord, You. He is the strength that allows us to hold onto joy. AMEN. And were moved by the wonder and joy of mature love seen in decades of marriagethe kind of love that echoes Your ever-faithful love for us: so we thank You for your steadfast love and faithfulness. Pour into my heart the joy of the Lord. 800-810-1617 gograph@gograph.com . Show more Show more It was a starry night Loaf 169K views 6 years ago Come and Join the. God our Father, . You call the weak, the meek, the humble, and the contrite to receive Your grace. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lords people.. Please help me to consider it a joy when I face trials. If You could fill my heart with joy again, I know gratitude would come easy. Your email address will not be published. Come, Lordand come soon. Thank You for stripping me from my guilt-stained robes and clothing me in a robe of righteousness. Apart from decoration and chanting prayers, procession and also a range of cultural activities are organized to observe the auspicious festival. In Your dear Sons name, Amen., There are times, O Lord when I feel a deep sense of unrest. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.. Help me to reframe my weakness according to Your strength. Pray and say; Father, I thank you because I know that all power belongs to you, in Jesus name. How it rejoices my heart and guards my mind, with each passing day. Lord of Hope and God of all thats newFather, Son and Holy Spirit: Were filled with wonder, gratitude, and joy inspired by the gifts of new life You freely give us. Thank You, that in Christ we have received newness of life and become a new creation in Him. I pray that you will guide me in all ways and help me to make the best of the situation. Because after all, You are the Giver of my cup and every single thing in it. This is what we celebrate even in this craziest of years. Theres the joy and wonder of every new day, that calls to mind Your resurrection with each rising sun. The uniqueness in all of us and the diversity in the daily horizon. Help me to delight in You more than anything else in life. I have sought happiness according to the world. 4. Always be joyful, reads the New Living Translation. For His anger is but for a moment,and His favor is for a lifetime.Weeping may tarry for the night,but joy comes with the morning. So fill my heart with Your abiding joy so that I may rejoice in lifes circumstances, in periods of plenty and during those seasons when I have very little, in times of hardship as well as those times of great sufficiency. Because prayers can make everything feel right. Why? Bring to silence those who condemn us for our sins, and turn our eyes upon Your holy cross. We are people of hope because we are a people of faith. Help us to rest in Your arms. Why Do We Need to Be Crucified with Christ? 25 Prayers for Easter. Happy birthday, my sweet grandma. Amen. Every thirst in my life that has almost rendered me irrelevant, quench it. For our Enemies Prayers for the Church 7. Thank You for the joy I have in You, through the blood of Jesus Christ my Saviour, and thank You Father, for the peace and love and hope that I receive from You so freely as Your eternal gift of grace to all Who trust Jesus as Saviour. Bring gladness and joy to my heart, and restore to me the hope of salvation. We ask this in Jesus' name,Amen. Traditional Irish Blessing May God give you: For every storm, a rainbow, Amen., Thank you, Lord, for all of your blessings in my life. This I ask in Jesus' name,Amen. The following are prayer points for victory and success you can promptly pray: 1. Joy makes us strong." ~Richard Foster, Celebration of Discipline Spiritual Discipline of Gratitude Gratitude is being aware and giving thanks to God for all his blessings upon your life. I hope all is well with you and family. Jesus Christ, the head of the Church, precedes us into the Father's glorious kingdom so that we, the members of his Body, may live in the hope of one day being with him forever. Thank you for giving us the gift of your beautiful world and all the skies, mountains, and lakes. Prayer for Happiness and Peace in Life, 6. Fill my thoughts with delightful images and words, so happiness can arise and pull me out of despair. Daily renew in us the sense of joy, and let the eternal spirit of the Father dwell in our souls and bodies, filling every corner of our hearts with light and grace; so that, bearing about with us the infection of good courage, we may be diffusers of life, and may meet all ills and cross accidents with gallant and high-hearted happiness, giving thee thanks always for all things., Source: Robert Louis Stevenson (1850 1894), Dear God, how I long for the joy of Your Spirit. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. In Jesus name, I pray. And we still celebrate You as Lordthis Christmas and always. Spring Celebration Greeting Card. Lord, I give all my worries and cares to you. Heavenly Father, I look around and find sadness all around. Thank You, that when few or many meet together to glorify You, You are right in the midst of us and we pray that our time together would be productive and honouring to You. We pray for all who come to this place of prayer, whether in times of joy or sorrow, find it a place of healing and hope. Goodness, mercy and peace eternal with glad tidings shall never cease from you and may your soul always find comfort. Happy Day by Tim Hughes. I pray that you bring me the peace and joy that I seek in life. Trials and tribulations beset me, and I do not know where to turn. Each day its like the heat is being turned up and all I hope in and trust in is being tested. The NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible states that rejoicing might be associated with praise., The strength we need is in Christ. (John 5:35) READ: Streams of Joy Devotional 25th January 2023 - The Enemy Won't Prevail I ask that You flood my heart with joyous peace, so I can remember what it feels like to smile. All rights reserved. Proverbs 10:28 The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the . In His name we pray,Amen. Lord, I want to carry out my work each day to honour You and so I not only ask that You would continue to provide me with the strength, wisdom and grace I need to fulfil the many tasks and duties I am required to do each day, but that I may carry out my responsibilities with an inner peace and a joyful disposition, to Your praise and glory. Isa 12:3 As fresh water brings joy to the thirsty, so God's people rejoice when he saves them." 10. You have given me spiritual gifts that I can use to serve others and to show them the love that You call me to. Teach me how to touch each soul I meet and be thankful for every person in my life. You are a better friend to me than I am to myself. We rejoice for their life, we rejoice because of their impact on community. When others see you experiencing joy despite the troubles you are facing, they begin to wonder what your source of joy is. Great minds think alike:) I really love all of these passageswhat encouragement. Amen., Source: Courtney Pococh from Everyday Know. Keep me abiding in Your love day by day so that Your joy in my life may be full, for in You is the fullness of joy, for which I praise and thank You.May I also abide in Your Word, for to know Your Word is to know You. Help me to place my joy in You, because You are my ultimate treasure. Comfort my soul, O Lord. Help me to see past the problems of today and keep my visions of eternity with You foremost in my mind. Through every generation, you have been the rock of our lives, the shield of our salvation. Pray for the salvation of 3 lost people who are yet to be found by grace. O Lord, You have brought up my soul from Sheol;You restored me to life from among those who go down to the pit.Sing praises to the Lord, O you His saints,and give thanks to His holy name. And some have lost hope in finding true joy and purpose in life. Happy new month. we, your beloved people, entrust our priests and nuns to You, renewing ourselves in faith, hope and love. My body and mind are tired and weak from searching for inner peace and reasons to rejoice. In the world we live in today, there seems to be very little hope left. On this day, devotees visit Shiva temples, perform puja (prayer rituals), and offer prayers, flowers, and fruits to Lord Shiva. Happy birthday to you. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. I'm passionate about encountering Jesus and encouraging others to do the same. A Prayer for Joy When You're Stressed Out Jesus, I'm overwhelmed by stress right now. In Jesus' name,Amen. I loved sharing them with all of my friends and also on Pinterest and Twitter. Thank You for the daily comfort and precious companionship of the One Who will never let us down. Description for this block. May evildoers and those who gossip to spread hate, keep their distance from me. For those hurt by your churchwe ask you to heal wounds and enable forgiveness. You have promised to draw near to each one of us, and be with us in every circumstance of life that may come our way. While I struggle under my burden, I know that you are there to support me and guide me through everything that happens. Thank You for salvation, Lord. New Sermon & Worship inspiration Taking off weekly! We pray for all of us who are parents and grandparents, new and old, asking for you to give us patience with ourselves as well as our children; and wisdom to know when to speak and what to say, as well as to know when not to speak but just listen. Even when I am overwhelmed by despair and difficulties, guide me toward your light and be my refuge. For when I am weak, then I am strong.. 10 Reasons God Might Not Be Blessing Your Life, Inspiring Mother Breaks Down after Earning Golden Buzzer with Celine Dion Hit, 7 Things that Will Keep Me from Coming Back to Your Church, 6 Truths about Jesus Coming into the World, 9 Christians You Don't Want to Sit Beside on Sunday Morning, 10 Things You Should Know about the Intermediate State of Death, 'You Raise Me Up' Duet Earns A Standing Ovation From The Judges, This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of, Copyright 2023, Crosswalk.com. This realization makes me a little sad, I must admit, because it ought not be so. In the darkness I'll dance. Bless our hearts with sustaining joy, and the strength to hold onto it no matter what. Download high quality royalty free Joy Of God clip art graphics. Thank you so much for joining me in prayer last month. I ask that You provide me with joy immeasurable. Help each one to enter into a deeper dependence upon You and come to a closer communion with the Father. . I know that circumstances are ever changing. Just as You refresh my heart, lead me to refresh the hearts of Your people. I know what it is to be in need, he said, and I know what it is to have plenty. It is hard to feel joy in the midst of this trial. We ask that as You send us out from this place, we have a joyful expectation of what You are going to accomplish in each of our lives, and ask that You would remain close to each one in the days that lie ahead. Help me always to rejoice in Your joy and to remain in Your love, so that my joy might be full and so that Your joy may well up in my heart and overspill to others, to the glory of Your name. Thank you for giving us the promise of eternity and everlasting life. (Psalm 71:19-24). In Jesus awesome name, I pray. I will be sure to check out your series at Pleasing to the Potter. You who life and reign, world without end. Jennifer, Thank you so much for this month of prayers!! Please use me to point others to Your hope. I ask this in Jesus' name. Psalm 94:19 worrying comforter The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. It feels countercultural to feel joy when life is tough, but thats exactly what You call us to. For the Mission of the Church 9. Philippians 4:4 God When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. 8. All of this will perish, but You alone are eternal. Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord! By trusting in Your promises and letting joy lead me, I know my struggles will become easier. . Prayer For Celebration Heavenly Father, we mourn for the life of (name of person). He teaches me to give with cheer At Christmas and throughout the year. Thank you for the love we know love in marriages, love in families, love in your family, the church. I have learned how vital my prayer life is to my Christian walk. Purify my heart and mind so that I may be at one with you. In Jesus holy name, I pray. Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time. We also havea podcast! Thank You, that the joy of the Lord is our strength. We have hope that God can end this senseless war; end the tragic bloodshed, the destruction and the displacement of people in this beautiful country. When weve had smooth sailing in life, it is easy to feel happy. that we might experience hope in your goodness.