KIMBERLY: Kimberly, Idaho. ins.className = 'adsbygoogle ezasloaded'; Short for "Additional brain cells needed.". The absence of thought. Bart Ender. CELESTE: AND THE ANGELS SANG YOUR NAME FROM THE HEAVENS, "CELESTE WHAT A DUMB NAME". SHANNON: Irish for "wise river." RUBEN: Clearly your parents were hungry when they named you. HALLIE: Hallie Hallie bo-ballie banana fanna fo you have such a stupid name. MALCOLM: Come back later, I'm in the middle of saying your name is stupid. That would have been a better name for you. A big red dumb name. ", JEANNETTE: Yeah, right, and my name is "Shirtette. CHARLES: Barkley. Y are you lying to yourself Lily? Pierce Brosnan. var ins = document.createElement('ins'); MARGRET: You spelled your name wrong, dummy. JEFFERY: Better than Geoffrey. PAULA: You can't just make a girl name by taking a guy name and adding "a" to the end. PRISCILLA: Sounds like a prudish monster terrorizing Tokyo. ELIZABETH: A beautifully stupid name, from the idiotic "El" to the slack-jawed "iza," then stumbling to the finish line with a breathless "beth." Sean Connery. You because your name is stupid. Too bad it actually makes the world sad. Teeth full of moss. MARTIN: Damn, Gina, that's one stupid name! Chaz. In just 6 short weeks! Did you know Daniel Boone had three ears? var ffid = 2; var slotId = 'div-gpt-ad-namesfrog_com-medrectangle-3-0'; Xander K Occhipinti. OR Uncle Jesse! Like Gunnlaug. Let's keep it that way. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. FAITH: Faith. Sure enough, I passed a police checkpoint at the top of the road where they were pulling over cars and performing breathalyser tests. FLOYD: If you're not pink, get the fuck off my website. It appears my schedule would indeed allow for a light Netflix binge," he said, time-waistingly. She was a gypsy whore. ANGELA: I read that book about you. OR You were named after a cloth. Gleep gloop. 3. BRETT: The Hitman Heart. "It wont make you Daniel Craig but it will make you Roger Moore. BETH: Beth. NAOMI: Your parents were trying to be exotic. What's more, you can do this in over 23 languages, from Latin to Gothic to even Klingon! LUISA: You spelled your name wrong, Louisa. Marissa had the stupidest name. POST. WARREN: Warren. It first broke into the top 20 in 1952, and top 10 in 1976. I pronounce it "stupid.". What do you call a pirate droid? ADDIE: Addie. But, you should brand a new name on your ass, because your name is stupid. Chucky. SHERRIE: I'd love a sherry, to drink away my brains and forget how dumb your name is. HANK: Short for Henry. A stupid name. Related: 40+ funny birthday jokes. You don't have to put on the red light. Never flossed. RUSTY: Phew. We hope you enjoy this massive list of funny bear puns. If 6th Sense was Gluten Free (by Daniel Trasher), I was going to drink an entire bottle of Jack Daniels, Would you like to be known on TV as Daniel?. It's causing people's ears to bleed. SHEREE: Your name rhymes with itself. Y do you have such a stupid name. It's a LIE. BERTHA: Come on. COREY: Your girlfriend, Topanga, has a stupid name, too. Danny Whizz-Bang 13. SHANE: Shane? The absence of color. OR Roses are red, violets are blue, your name is stupid. Shortly after regular hashtags took off on Twitter way back in 2007, an unassuming groom-to-be was credited as having the first wedding hashtag in 2008. Mice crispies. ALEXANDER: There was Alexander the Great, then there was Alexander the So-So. JEFFERSON: Jefferson? In this article, we have effectively brought together the best nicknames for Daniel, and also attached a friendly thought about each of them to make things super-easy for you to choose. GENE: We looked deep into your genetic coding. Also its stupid level. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; But you, you can't jump AND you have stupid name. Both stupid names. These clever Daniel nicknames are inspired by wordplay, movie references and other popular sources of witty puns. | Ben Folds has to carry you cause you're name is so stupid. 3 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter . DELORES: Claiborne. Daniel Mendoza (17641836), English Heavyweight Boxer, Daniel Webster (17821852), American Statesman, Daniel Day-Lewis, the famous English Actor, Daniel Tosh, American Stand-Up Comedian and Television Presenter. Keep these donut puns bookmarked if youre feeling punny at breakfast. GLEN. A warning to be careful about drink driving as we are getting close to Christmas and the police are out there checking on people. Your username is your personal data. NOELLE: The first NOELLE, the angels did say, "ew, no, put this one back.". That's a much better name than yours. ERICA: Erica is just "Eric" with an "a" tacked on. That's pretty cool. DENNIS: Like tennis but with no balls. The sickening couple nickname. HALEY: A stupid comet with a stupid name that passes Earth every 75 years. Never trust stairs they're always up to something. Diarrheal - A chuckle-worthy name for a Daniel with a bad stomach. ESSIE: Whoa Essie! KATE: A simple, flirty name. 1. If that's not stupid, I'm not a talking computer. BARRY: Strawbarry, bluebarry, lingonbarry, hatebarry, yourbarry, namebarry. That's it? Go get a better name. Add a vowel to the end. The shortened full name nickname. You can use a few tips to create a unique username. Sometimes both. ADOLFO: Adding an "O" to your name doesn't hide the fact that your first name is still Adolph. CLYDE: Clyde the Glide Drexler. YVETTE: How can I make fun of your name if I can't pronounce it? You're really winning this game called life. Wash down these donut puns with cow jokes that'll . Perfect stupidity. LLOYD: Why don't you tack another L on there, you moron. Danny Kinz 2. FRIEDA: I have a confession. All with better names than yours. JOLENE: Jolene, Jolene, Joleeene, Joleeeeeene. ins.dataset.adChannel = cid; MARK: The name Mark originated from the Roman-- ah fuck it, you have a stupid name. MARIA: Maria! Culturally setting back our knowledge of evolution for decades! A name whose stupidity grows for years in your mind until its scintillating idiocy becomes unbearable. Names are so varied around the world, and with new ones being chosen each year, the name puns will never end. Kind of spacey. Choke on a footlong. MEREDITH: Welsh for "great lord, what a stupid name!". BLANCA: Your name means white. Dynamite Dan a Dan who brings it musically!! KARL: If you're gonna go Norse, why not something more awesome? HERMAN: What are you, some kind of effeminate super hero? 5. Good luck. Obi-Wan Cannot Be, Where does Princess Leia go shopping for clothing? The feedback was awful; no pun in ten did." 9. Thanks. Go figure. MARYLOU: You should. RYAN: Like Bryan, but too stupid to remember the B. SABRINA: Not even Sabrina the Witch could cure her name of the stupid. And while your up, find a less stupid name for yourself. Tampa-a. DWIGHT: Everyone thinks of that tool from the Office. 4. I'd like a discord username, preferably with the word star in it. You have a dumb name. FELICIA: Ms. Day, so lovely to meet you. For those who just love this sort of humor, we have a whole list for you to indulge in. OR I don't kare what you go by, your name is still stupid. It's funny, he was just telling me about how stupid your name was. MARION: Oh fair maid Marion, I'm here to rescue you--what the--sorry dude, wrong castle. It burns the aureculars. var cid = '6300803632'; ERICK: You must be Scandanavian. What do you call a pirate droid? VALERIE: Valerie, from the Latin "valere", meaning "to be stupid". DANNY: Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes, are calling your name stupid. A chicken named Kylo Hen. These words create a new identity for someone and can be used as playful. Daniel of the Old Testament is known for remaining loyal to the God of Israel despite persecution and danger. Your name is stupid. You find a new one. You're welcome. EDUARDO: From the old english "eadweardo," which means "odd weirdo.". Also, there is a mix of cool Daniel nicknames: Boone - After the famous "Daniel Boone." Dan Shan Danarchy Danchuco Daniamals Daniel Craig - James Bond Daniel Saurus Rex - For dinosaur fanatics Daniel the Maniel Danielboom Your favorite actor signed a photo for you. TOM: Tom. You're welcome. You signed in with another tab or window. JEN: J.E.N. My new shoes are toe-tally toe-riffic. DOUG: Doug. Puts me in a tizzy. OR Prickly shit berry. Dad: "Their names were Shadrach Meshach and ToBedYouGo! You are not. EMILY: You know why Emily didn't get a rose? P.S. CASSANDRA: In Greek mythology, daughter of King Priam, who was most famous for giving his children stupid names. A Sithy. WENDELL: Wendell you get such a stupid name? Did you hear about the Minotaur they found under the Blue Mosque? More like Shame. Unless its past December 21st. PABLO: From the latin "paulus," meaning "small" or "humble." One of the most sought-after names in the United States, Daniel never goes out of vogue. Don't hesitate and generate a unique username now. Wait, let's go with SheRa instead. 15 years and he still doesnt know that my name is Daniel. Kinda grody. ROB: How distinguished of you to shorten your proper name down to something so stupid. Congratulations. Thorax like a bug. 4. Your email address will not be published. ins.id = slotId + '-asloaded'; JESSE: Girl's name, boy's name. Almost as sad as your name. Scary. Get premium, high resolution news photos at Getty Images JARRED: The Subway guy? GABRIELLE: Xena's companion. URSULA: Disney only made you 6 legs in the film. JORDAN: Country yes, name, no. A username generator creates a unique login name easily and quicklypreventing you from using a name an identity thief can easily guesslike your company, hometown, child, pet, mother's maiden name, nickname, etc. MICHAEL: Derived from the Hebrew expression "Who is like God?" OR X Marks the spot. OK, yeah, but what's your first name? We also got married in the same church as Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna. OR Ollie oxen free-all of humanity from your stupid sounding name. ins.id = slotId + '-asloaded'; LUCIA: I think Atlanta has a few bones to pick with you. TOMMIE: Where's my gun? MUHAMMAD: I'm not going to touch this one. Wookieeleaks, What do you call a Jedi in denial? Daniel: What? ANDREW: Ancient Greek for "manly," which in ancient Greece meant that you had sex with little boys. You're welcome. | Also dads reading this. A man walked into my liquor store. OR I just did a chemical analysis of your name, and its PH level is too high. John. 1. Why do you hate Christmas? COURTNEY: Cocks. BRUCE: Bruce Lee Bruce Willis the inspirational stories of people who overcame cripplingly terrible names to become total badasses. CLIFFORD: A big red dog. Pick one. Leetified usernames are not only more challenging to lead to other online accounts, but they also allow you to pick similar-looking usernames if your desired one is already taken. RT @DanielCicala: i'm a comic's comic (my jokes are only funny to people with the same cluster of personality disorders) 01 Mar 2023 01:08:18 ASHLEY: Ashley, a girl that is bored and looks up her name on Urban Dictionary. ALLIE: Come back when you're ready to use your big-girl name. Stupid. JEFFREY: I mean.it's better than Geoffrey. Why shouldnt you ask Yoda for money? Deal with it. They want you to be tackled and break your legs cause you name is so stupid. OR Yeah, right, and my name is "Batman." LES: Less is more. Walks with a peg. George lazenby. Like Gunnlaug. Here are a few nickname options for the coolest guy around! FREDERICK: You have two names in your name. Not worth repeating. That's because you have a stupid name. I mean, seriously.". What do you call a Mexican jedi? KRISTINE: Too good for a "ch", huh? You should read a Manual about how not to have a stupid name. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Your name is stupid. It should. Stupid name. CHESTER: The cheetah? SOFIA: You are the capital of Bulgaria. Space! In Aristotle and an Aardvark Go to Washington, our two favorite philosopher-comedians return just in time to save us from the double-speak, flim-flam, and alternate reality of politics in America.