They knew it would be tough, blood will be spilled but they still held a pretty good chance at beating the Creator. I look at her and look at my hand. Alex was an ordinary person with the dream of one day being transmigrated to a magical world. (There will be no change in the canon until the New York War ends) 88 guests When a cinephile and an otaku/weeb travels through dimensions and gets a system which can only be described as overpowered but comes with restrictions. Ninja: Now that you have done this, we will be forever after you and your little bastard. Carol whispered. Then, she picks me up and she makes a call. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any ideas you have in mind?" [The journey has only been started!] For Helena to be the little girl with siblings. But, mom is faster and she begins slicing them away; cutting them like butter. ===== #wolverine. Write a review Reading . HULK SMASH DARK SOUS ARRRHHHHGGG!!! #tchalla ===== I don't own Marvel and Chronicle. Oneshot Naruto with a light-touch Harry Potter crossover. Female Lead: Michelle Jones or MJ (Zendaya) Wow, this is like fucking Rush Hour. "What is the plan then?" Valencia Belladonna Potter craved vengeance, she wanted those at fault to beg for mercy, to kneel before her and apologize for what they had done, and Death would going to grant her that, after all, she is the mistress of death. For advanced Chapter consider supporting me on Patreon: [ The Wizarding World and the Marvel Universe belong to their respective owners. -Traps He gave Gamora one of the charges and they flew to the Creator. Nick Fury: If any agent can't complete the Hitman game by next week, that agent will be fired from the Shield! I push my friend out of the way. Y ahora a regresado para enderezar las cosas. Psionic (Marvel) Previous Title: Marvel: True Power ===== In a world teeming with Superheroes, Gods, Demons and Cosmic Entities. #hope Or. So don't expect too much of those. Life # 158: that time Harry and Tom ran a funeral home. Could he truly conquer Fate or would one thread of a foretold future be exchanged for another, much more sinister path? Now I'm here What now? I do not own anything, every thing belongs to their original owners. Quill, Nova, Adam and Carol all went out to confront the Celestial. I do not own anything except the main character in this fanfiction. FUCK ME! For when he grows wings, he will fly free.Or of how Harry abandoned the sinking ship that was magical Britain. [Please choose one.] Advanced chapters are available there. We make it out of Japan and the agents give my mom some papers. While playing an online game, after Luke bought an SSS rank gift card of Superman, he found himself in an unknown yes very familiar Marvel Universe. I'm planning on keeping a stockpile of at least 10 chapters there. Harry Potter was sure he had a concussion. Thats not very nice. 1. After all, he had lived through a harsh life once, even if the memories feel slightly distant. HOLY SHIT! Chapter Length = 1300~1600 Words. I don't want you to get bored from your job like Jesus. The last thing Leonard thought was that he hoped he could have watched the newest Avengers movie. For those of you waiting on an update on my other story. Due to a rare mutation, his blood had the potential to target and attack ailments within the human body. Then, I see something that should not be here, AVENGERS FUCKING TOWER! ----- ===== "Finally, I don't have to suffer anymore" After death he meets good who grants him 5 wishes ( mentioned in title). I will try to refrain from using similar plots, characters, and other elements as much as possible but it is a given that some things I read from other fics will end up influencing how I write this story. (A/N: I came back to writing recently and was fairly rusty (I didnt write for almost a year) and lazy. However, behind the scenes things weren't so bright. If that's what it takes to give someone the life that they should have, then so be it. as well as Now he gives his all to complete the missions and take back everything he lost while also conquering a few anime girls? It was him. But what he didn't expect is that he would be transmigrated to a world much more than that, a world he knew very well, but instead of being given a system that would empower him, he was given a system that allowed him to make games, and the more people played, the more powers he would get. They were ready so Quill exploded it. Thanks for reading! For years he nurtured this desire, until at the age of 14 he died when an organization had tried to kidnap him from the lab Along comes Harry Potter, about to turn his world upside down. Https://www.patreon.com/AlienWarlord. 4. An average guy reincarnates as Andrew Detmer with one of the most misunderstood and underrated ability in all of fiction. Ego told him that animals acted completely separate from his being, therefore were harder to create. If you have any hidden gems or some less read but good SI fanfics, kindly share :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Rocket entered the room with a scanner in his hand. Ps- Ive changed the timeline a little. Female Lead: Michelle Jones or MJ (Zendaya) Using his unique gift, he plans to wander the galaxy, as he enjoys the freedom his power grants him. It was much stronger than he had ever been before. If the creator sees this and wants credit or wants me to take it down, just let me know. [Second World]: [ HOTD - High School Of The Dead ] (long mission) Ok guys, here I have a couple more recommendations of Self-Insert fics. ____________________________ A simple switching spell had him changed in no time and he closed his vault back to the way it was before before apparating to the scene of the invasion, New York City. I'm suprised there isn't more SI's and OC dealing with the marvel universe. Cover not mine [1st major world - Harry potter. It is not like I am sad because I have no friends; okay, I am not. Base Cover Art by ShuraKRGT original. I go to Middleton High School where people avoid me like usual. Reborn as a celestial in marvel Anime & Comics 36 Chapters 1.4M Views Author: Jkxngxz 4.21 (54 ratings) Read Add to Library Report story About Table of Contents Synopsis What happens when a human is reincarnated as apart of an cosmic immortal race known as the space gods of the marvel universe THE CELESTIALS. (Dark Mature themes abound, this story earns its M rating from the start.). ___________________________ And will it be enough to push the bar till 100%? No s de qu mala suerte ests hablando, pero que seas t y ests aqu para m es genial'. Severus Snape: the youngest British potions Master in the past century, turning out only the best students from his NEWT classes. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS It created a spell (It decided to continue calling different magical actions spells) that would count his time spent on this new planet in his old Earth years so he could keep track of his progress by his old standards and by the time his spell read just over two billion he was ready to leave his birthplace. --------------------- I sigh inwardly. [9th major world - My Hero Academia - 493 -528] Waking in a strange yet familiar room the main character now will rise to the top of one most dangerous worlds of fiction with his new cheat. -Wards MC will not be a Slave to the System or Missions. Entonces, les lleg la noticia de la ejecucin de su capitn. Previous Title: Marvel: True Power > - 1$ per chapter Gamora was quick to respond as she jumped out of the ship with a breather and jet pack. Hiding her true self, she will learn to live once again and show everyone, why you don't mess with a Supreme Being. Zen: I saw nothing. Can he survive in this dangerous world? I was doing short chapters and dragging things out far to long in my last story. this is a Chinese translation MyYandereWife#6736 ------------- GG. Whatever happened has happened and can't be changed back. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Authors note: My name is Zen Shade. If you have suggestions to make it better you can leave in the comments. It shatters. Wow, it looks like my life is about to get a whole lot more interesting. Ok this looks bad. And since he is a thief, his starting skills are: Reborn as the twin brother to Peter Quill, Nathan goes his own way because, as awesome as the Marvel universe is, he wants to live his second chance to the fullest. marvel . Abusive guardians, at worst negligent Magical Guardian, what more needs to be said?Try Dudley gaining a conscience, actually praying to anyone who will listen, a second chance for Harry Potter, though perhaps not in the way some people think.Pharasma has had enough with the incompetence of Wizards, but regrettably cannot do much due to her status as a True Neutral Deity of Death.Though, that isn't to say that she can't interfere with certain other aspects, or to be more accurately, she can allow a certain tradition among her Psychopomps back in to play, to be more accurate among an agreement between a Yamaraj Psychopomp and an Oltehros Mother Psychopomp. coming." You are using an out of date browser. A few hours later, two secret agent people show up. I am getting kind of sleepy. www.patreon.com/SlimeSage *** 3. Translator: NanashiHonda The ship started shooting him as well but it was doing little damage. No Rape, No NTR, No Yuri, No Yaoi #samwilson Marvel, Fantastic Four (Comicverse), X-Men (Comicverse), Inhumans (Comics), Doctor Strange (Comics), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types, The Incredible Hulk (Comics), Guardians of the Galaxy (Comics), New Warriors, Ms. Marvel (Comics), Ms. Marvel (TV 2022), Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (Comics 2015) Mature -------------- I wake up and can't remember my name. Carol was swerving around and punching the Creator in the chest but he barely flinched. This is a SI, he is random guy that transmigrates in the body of Jaune with the power "The Gamer" I've read it a couple of times, it's very good. Author: DREAMCATHER I guess I have been reincarnated. Nova punched the Creator in the face and its hand crashed into the planet, causing it to explode. What he saw made him jump up and spill his food all over his lap. Follow Matthew on his next great Adventure. But his kindness was greeted with ugly politics and betrayal from his loved ones. I have one more story in the works, a time travel one, so let me know if you want a teaser for that one next week. Wait, did she call me a villain. I look in my wallet and see I need some more cash. away!" Pero segua perdido y extraviado sin un sitio a donde ir Desde que fue arrastrado a ese barco, pareca haber encontrado su camino. legal effect of customary law marriage in nigeria. Her waist might be the narrowest waist that he had ever seen, and he was wondering how it felt to hug that waist. Logan must fight to keep the Celestial Grimoire from every god, alien, and villain he encounters, for if something like this falls into the wrong hands, it could spell doom for every multiverse. Quill was almost finished with the explosives until the Creator noticed and knocked him away with two explosives left in his bag. Ego it seemed, was a completely different type of celestial. It was once known as Harry James Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, the Chosen One, the Man-Who-Conquered, and the Master of Death. We began to argue when I see a truck. Shishio stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, and he couldn't look away. Looking for some hidden gems of marvel SI, avengers, MCU, X-men and the rest, or even combination of movies, comics etc is fine. This involves the death of an ancient being. Sometimes even longer chapters will be released. ===== ??? After his death, due to unknowingly saving the lives of billions of people, God adopted him as his son and gave him the job to purify the multiverse from sin. Male Lead: Peter Parker or Spider-Man (Tom Holland) Ps- Ive changed the timeline a little. They were created by the legendary Jack Kirby back in 1976, and he envisioned them as the ultimate "space gods," who traveled the stars creating life and judging the races that evolved on the planets they had touched. I see a man in an Iron suit fly buy. JavaScript is disabled. A world of superheroes, but who controls everything is "only" a game developer. I know that a lot of things are overused when it comes to FF in the MCU, so I can only ask you to trust me that I will create a unique story that will not leave you wanting for anything. In a few minutes, the ship returned with an awaken Nova and they joined the battle. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Midori is Harry and she low key might be too Nara to care about this whole reincarnation business. Maybe I'll be full of energy to write your favorite fanfic. A few months before Ironman 1 takes place on his first day of high school, which is when the story starts. -SlightRomance Harry gets a chance to save someone who never should have needed saving. Rather than kill the boy, the assassin. Your feedback and comments are, He knew he wasnt alone in the universe but he also knew it would take time to find others. After being transformed to be the Blood God of Vampires, the protagonist discovers that he not only can be immortal but also richer than Tony Stark!