If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Estately is the most comprehensive source for CT real estate, recently sold homes, new homes, foreclosures, school information, and much more. 79 Mark Dr, Southington, CT 06489. William Raveis Real Estate - West Hartford, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! $172,000 1.20 Acre $143K/Acre. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Explore the homes with Wooded Land that are currently for sale in Stratford, CT, where the average value of homes with Wooded Land is $359,450. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. All Rights Reserved. Contact Agent. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 253 West St . Buy. Southington Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Southington Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Broker of Record: Brendan Grady, 355 Riverside Avenue, Westport, CT 06880. Learn more. Homes similar to 51 Lincoln Dr are listed between $35K to $550K at an average of $200 per square foot. The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. . Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. Southington Homes for Sale . Brokerage. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. 424 Meriden Waterbury Tpke #424, Southington, CT 06489. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. 51 Lincoln Dr is a 1,040 square foot house on a 0.57 acre lot with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. 4 bds | 1 ba | 1,544 sqft | $215/sqft | 0.57 Acre Lot . Browse all recently sold home listings in 06489 and get all the latest real estate transactions at realtor.com. 1563 Mount Vernon Rd, Southington, CT 06489 Property Type Single Family Time on realtor.com 41 Days Price per sqft $149 Garage 2 cars Year Built 1943 Est. 51 Lincoln Dr is served by 13 transit routes. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. There are 22 active new construction homes for sale in Southington, CT. Save your search and be the first to know. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Sold - Oct 3, 2022. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Ft. 33 Photos . Outside you will find the fully fenced in level yard and an oversided one car garage! CT 06277. 06489 Recently Sold Homes 2,089 results Sort: Homes for You 95 Willow Creek Ln, Southington, CT 06489 DENORFIA REALTY, LLC $628,125 4 bds 3 ba 2,500 sqft - Sold Sold 01/06/2023 15 Hilltop Dr, Southington, CT 06489 WILLIAM PITT SOTHEBY'S INT'L $550,000 3 bds 3 ba 2,617 sqft - Sold Sold 01/04/2023 Loading. Southington. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. You can browse all Southington real estate or They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Rent. Copyright 2023 SmartMLS, Inc. Need more information? A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Refine your Southington recent sales search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. real estate for sale Find recently sold homes and real estate in Southington, CT. View property photos, loan details, nearby schools and home prices. New homes are getting added all the time. General form error. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. 26- of 116 . Duplex property with 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. 51- of 116 . Home. . Brokerage. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Visit realtor.com and browse house photos, view . Save your search and be the first to know. Learn more! If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Brokerage. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Explore the homes with Fenced Yard that are currently for sale in Salisbury, CT, where the average value of homes with Fenced Yard is $1,185,000. 1 - 50 of 1,954 Homes. Moderate - Water stress expected to be 14% in 2050. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 163 Mckenzie Dr, Southington, CT 06489 - $32/sq ft smaller lot SOLD MAY 20, 2022 $461,900 E Last Sold Price 4 Beds 2.5 Baths 2,156 Sq. READ REDFIN'S. Condo/Townhouse Sold on 10/20/2021. Find recently sold homes and real estate in Southington, CT. View property photos, loan details, nearby schools and home prices. Total Beds. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Southington, CT 06489 Email agent Brokered by Precision Realty Llc For Sale $1,600,000 6 bed 5.5 bath 5,112 sqft 2.76 acre lot 465 Copper Ridge Rd, Southington, CT 06489 Email agent. Want to learn more about 39 John Street? Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Southington recently sold homes. $264,900 2 Bd 2 Ba 1,439 Sqft $184/Sqft. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes that sold in popular zip codes like 06489, 06010, or neighboring cities, such as Bristol, Waterbury, Meriden, Cheshire, New Britain. House Sold on 05/06/2022. Brokerage. Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes 122 Homes Sort by Sold Date Sold - Dec 15, 2022 $426,370 Studio 90 Apple Gate Unit 169, Southington, CT 06489 Sold - Dec 15, 2022 $556,715 4 bed. Ft. 54 Rustic Oak Dr, Southington, CT 06489 - $22/sq ft smaller lot 7 years newer SOLD NOV 17, 2022 $415,000 F Sold Price 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,820 Sq. Owner Occupied--View Details $-- 661 Pleasant St, Southington, CT 06489 . Used under license. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Plainville, CT Recently Sold Homes 87 Homes Sort by Sold Date Sold - Nov 3, 2022 $140,000 3 bed 2 bath 960 sqft 7,405 sqft lot 20 Atwood St, Plainville, CT 06062 Sold - Nov 2, 2022. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Homes Recently Sold In Southington, Area - Southington, CT - Check out the latest real estate transactions in Hartford and Tolland counties. 25 Photos. . REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Recently Sold Homes in Southington CT - 2671 Transactions | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Auction Foreclosures $0+ $100,000+ $200,000+ $300,000+ $500,000+ $600,000+ $700,000+ $800,000+ $900,000+ Bedrooms Bathrooms Done Houses Townhomes Multi-family Condos/Co-ops Lots/Land Apartments Manufactured Done (203) 244-2900. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Homes Recently Sold In Southington, Region | Southington, CT Patch Real Estate Homes Recently Sold In Southington, Region Check out the latest real estate transactions in Hartford and. Get help from a real estate professional. Contact Agent. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Nearby bus routes include 928, 502, and 102. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Home values for neighborhoods near Southington, CT. Our gears are turning, but we dont have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. Comment *Hi, Single-Family Home Real estate trends near 51 Lincoln Dr. Based on Redfin calculations of home data from MLS and/or public records. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Save your search and be the first to know. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 4 Beds. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. This browser is no longer supported. Southington Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Southington Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. Find recently sold homes and real estate in Southington, CT. View property photos, loan details, nearby schools and home prices. How many photos are available for this home? Save. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. 46 Garden Gate Rd, Southington, CT 06489 Listed by Century 21 AllPoints Realty Sold by CT Home Pro, LLC. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Collapse Recently Viewed Properties. Apartments for Rent. ft unit include gorgeous hardwood floors, natural lightening and convenient commuter access. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Recently Sold. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Southington CT Recently Sold Homes 2,650 results Sort: Homes for You 250 Pin Oak Dr, Southington, CT 06489 $414,000 4 bds 2.5 ba 3,077 sqft - Sold Sold 08/30/2022 52 Laurelwood Dr, Plantsville, CT 06479 CENTURY 21 ALLPOINTS REALTY $957,500 5 bds 4 ba 4,625 sqft - Sold Sold 08/29/2022 Loading. Do not sell or share my personal information. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This error applies to the full form. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Southington, CT are Bucks Hill, East End, Alexander Avenue, East Mountian, Mill Plain. Parks near 51 Lincoln Dr include Southington Dog Park, Southington Town Green, and Southington Plaza. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Recently Sold Homes Southington. New homes are getting added all the time. 39 John Street is currently listed for $145,000 and was received on March 01, 2023. This browser is no longer supported. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Advertisement. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Resources. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes. Why rent when you can own?! Single Family Residence. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. New Homes. Listed by Dorrance Realty Sold by The Riley Group. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Bucks Hill Homes for Sale $229,900; . IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Condo . By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, The full address for this home is 51 Lincoln Drive, Southington, Connecticut 06489. Show me my credit score & report. There were 14005 properties sold in the state of Connecticut. $160,000. 51 - 100 of 730 Homes Lot/Land Sold on 10/21/2021. This browser is no longer supported. The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes . Lot 17 Fox Run Dr, Williamsburg, IA 52361, 92 Willow Creek Ln, Southington, CT 06489. Get help from a pro. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Contact Agent. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. All Rights Reserved. For Sale. Homes Recently Sold In Southington And Nearby - Southington, CT - See who recently bought what homes for what prices in Hartford and Tolland counties. . in Southington? Used under license. Connecticut Real Estate 78 Results Southington, CT Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Hide Map Order By Just Listed 1/40 292 Meriden Ave Southington, CT 06489 $289,900 Single Family Active MLS # 170552814 Updated 3 hours ago 3 Beds 2 Total Baths 1,256 Sq. How competitive is the market for this home? Get help from a real estate professional. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Find out what homes are worth in Southington, CT. Brokerage. The email or password you entered is incorrect. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Homes sell for around list price and go pending in around 62 days. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 431 Lakeview Dr #431, Southington, CT 06489. Nearby grocery stores include Stop & Shop, Price Chopper, and ShopRite. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. $265,000. New homes are getting added all the time. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. $575,000 Last Sold Price. Do you have questions about finding other Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Sort: Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Visit realtor.com and browse house photos, view . Southington, CT 06489 Coldwell Banker Realty 0.8 ACRES $349,900 3bd 1ba 1,386 sqft (on 0.80 acres) 909 Pleasant St, Southington, CT 06489 Vision Real Estate OPEN SUN, 1-3PM $289,900 3bd 1ba 1,276 sqft 291 W Center St, Southington, CT 06489 Todd & Company Realtors See more homes for sale in Southington Take a look Local Information Schools New York - Westchester County. Check Mortgage Rates. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Southington, CT 06489. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Southington recently sold homes. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Parking, utilities, exterior, etc. 101- of 116 . REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Learn more. This home is located at 87 Pine Dr, Southington, CT 06489 since 05 August 2021 and is currently estimated at $318,000, approximately $260 per square foot. View our Southington real estate offices and let us help you find recent sales you're looking for. Get help from a pro. Learn more. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. This traditional Ranch style home features a nice level and private yard with a detached, oversized 2 car garage and a nice size driveway with turnaround, the outdoor potential here has many possibilities. Recently Sold. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Hide; Contact; Share; Map 861 S Main St #30, Southington, CT 06479 View this property at 861 S . Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. properties, View this property at 88 Defashion St, Southington, CT 06479, View this property at 160 N Ridge Ct, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 20 Lincoln Dr, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 861 S Main St #30, Southington, CT 06479, 92 Willow Creek Ln, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 92 Willow Creek Ln, Southington, CT 06489, 533 S Farms Terrace #533, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 533 S Farms Terrace #533, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 450 Town Line Rd, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 33 Lacey Rd, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 61 Belleview Ave, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 71 White Oak Dr, Southington, CT 06489, 95 Willow Creek Ln, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 95 Willow Creek Ln, Southington, CT 06489, 18 Connecticut Ave, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 18 Connecticut Ave, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 90 Applegate #81, Southington, CT 06489, [Address not provided], Southington, CT 06489, View this property at [Address not provided], Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 71 Maxwell Dr, Southington, CT 06479, View this property at 12 Berkley Ct, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 10 Lynn Ave, Southington, CT 06479, 23-25 Muir Terrace, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 23-25 Muir Terrace, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 115 Rethal St, Southington, CT 06489, 250 Summer St #22I, Southington, CT 06479, View this property at 250 Summer St #22I, Southington, CT 06479, View this property at 71 Lowery Dr, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 39 Berkley Ave, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 57 Honey Ln, Southington, CT 06489, View this property at 93 Muir Terrace, Southington, CT 06489, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. SOLD FEB 16, 2023 $180,000 2bd Connecticut $405,550 2 bds 2 ba 1,430 sqft - Sold Sold 02/10/2023 Loading. Nearby food & drink options include Plan B Southington, Witchdoctor Brewing Company, and Crystal Bees. Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, GPS friendly, end of cul de sac on the left. Listing information is from various brokers who participate in the SMARTMLS IDX program and not all listings may be visible on the site. View 15618 homes that sold recently in Connecticut and check out the latest CT real estate transactions at realtor.com. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 39 Photos. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 2,445 Sq. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 25 Photos. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate. Ft. 1 Car Garage Listed by Century 21 AllPoints Realty Hide Contact Share Map and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Roof and boiler are believed to be about 10 years old, and boiler was just serviced, book your showings today! contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker.