Dog & Cat Friendly Each River House member owns a share in the co-operative and is entitled to benefits not found in a traditional rental complex. Riverhouse Apartments 427 Latta Rd, Rochester, NY 14612 (10) Not Available 1 Bed $1,085 2 Beds $1,240 Managed by DiRaimo Enterprises, LLC (585) 617-0852 Check Availability Pet Friendly 24 Photos 3D Tours and Videos Explore Riverhouse Apartments from the inside and out. Wed be grateful for the opportunity to speak to you over the phone to hear more about your experience and address any issues you may have. River House- Phase I 101 River House Place Baton Rouge, LA 70802 The Lofts- Phase 2 102 River House Place Baton Rouge, LA 70802. Apartment homes designed with all the modern finishes you expect plus the plush features you never knew you could have. I have so much closet space. Dishwasher Good News! Community Features Recycling Online Services Composting Elevator Lounge Storage Space Grill Picnic Area Fitness Center Walking/Biking Trails Floorplan Amenities High Speed Internet Access Policy must have $100,000 liability coverage and $20,000 . They actually had a security. Transportation options available in Santa Ana include 5th Street Station, located 17.9 miles from River House. River House is 7.4 miles from Tustin Marine Corps Air Station, and is convenient to other military bases, including Los Alamitos Army Airfield. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Please call us at 714-640-6625 at your earliest convenience. of shops and 32,000 s.f. The River House is located in Westside Binghamton in the city of Binghamton. This is more of a nursing home facility although it touts itself as an apartment building. Dallas-based High Street Residential, a subsidiary of Trammell Crow, is enlisting the Tokyo-based Daiwa House Group to bring a boutique apartment . Check for available units at RiverHouse in Arlington, VA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. 12-month leases only. 250 River Vale Ln has 5 parks within 15.5 miles, including Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens, Tomoka State Park, and Bulow Creek State Park. We are so glad you like it here and we are glad to have you as one of our Residents. 12-month leases only. CA $2,150-$3,200 The River House has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. River House offers something new and exciting for smart in-town living in Baton Rouge. Contact Leasing Office for any questions. At River House, we offer a soothing spa, two sparkling pools, a playground, a fitness center, and BBQ/picnic areas that are the perfect gathering space for al fresco dining. Featuring 206 apartments that overlook the Harbor, the RiverHouse provides the perfect balance of serenity and vitality with its scenic river and mountain views in combination with the vibrant energy of downtown Schenectady. living experience is anything but cookie-cutterwide-open floor plans and Jacksonville, Orange Park, and Atlantic Beach are nearby cities. Click here to check out our River House You Tube Channel Scores provided by River House is near John Wayne, located 7.1 miles or 12 minutes away, and Long Beach-Daugherty Field, located 18.5 miles or 23 minutes away. We do require $200 refundable deposit, $200 non-refundable one-time fee and $25/month per pet. Here, you'll find open-concept studio, one and two bedroom floor plans that complement any lifestyle. Maintenance is pretty awful. RiverHouse features thirty-six landscaped acres, six tennis courts, three rooftop decks, two swimming pools, two fitness centers, and one of a kind living. We will look into it right away. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The River Club with its own entrance on 52nd street, a very-top-caliber health club on the lower floors of the River House, includes 3 squash courts, two tennis courts, a gym, a swimming pool, a library, an excellent dining room and bar overlooking the river, a ballroom and guest rooms. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. limitations. My hardwood floors are beautiful and the rooms are huge. About River House. Luxury apartment homes with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, luxury vinyl flooring, marble style tile, and rain-head showers. Floor Plans List View; Apartment # Select two floorplans to compare Select one more floorplan to compare Click Compare to continue. The depth a" . enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Appointments Encouraged. Also, they do not care about our residents' concerns. Thats why we offer the convenience of leasing an apartment, signing an e-lease, paying your rent, and submitting a work order, all through an online form! There are many Columbus apartments to live, but none quite like Riverhouse Columbus. $1,000 OFF 1st Full Month's Rent & OFF Admin Fee on select apartments when you apply by 3/15/23. Our Baton Rouge luxury apartments are unlike any you'll see in the city! The River House is near Greater Binghamtonl-Edwin A. This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. Set in Rolling Mill Hill, you can still feel the Management company changed to Greystar during my stay and they have been good. Or sign in if you already have an account. Explore our one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and choose the one that best fits your lifestyle. You'll value the neighborhood amenities surrounding River House Apartments. The previous management was a million times better. Our apartments are a short driving distance from Santa Ana College, Main Place Mall, The Outlets of Orange, Disneyland, and plenty of amazing restaurants. * Square footage definitions vary. One month free on any unit with a 13-month lease. Apartments. English. We strive to excel in our customer service and be prompt on any issue or concern a resident may have. "Arlington is a forward looking community and River House a jewel in the crown. Restrictions apply. Check out our brand new Loft floor plans! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Thank you for your response. Be the first to add a review on this property. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. River House in Santa Ana offers one and two bedroom apartment homes for rent. River House is located at 122 Roy Smith St, San Antonio, TX 78215. Interested In?1 Bedroom2 Bedroom. The west side of Binghamton provides a riverfront charm to this small New York State town. and I just moved in and I couldn't be happier. River House offers one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Santa Ana, California. It also served as the location of two restaurants including the RiverHouse Club, a revered destination . We're Hiring! 2.1 mi, Garden Grove, Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Good News! At River House Apartment Homes, we know your time is precious. laundry is quick and easyjust drop off your clothes in the Pressbox locker for Our Baton Rouge luxury apartments are unlike any youll see in the city! One and Two-Bedroom Apartments in a Gorgeous, Refurbished Paper Mill All River House Apartments have comfort and convenience built in. My roommates and I are having a great experience here. Property Manager at River House, Responded To This Review. 1 of 1. Please contact Leasing Office for any questions. Call now to connect with a Team Member and schedule a tour in-person or virtually! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Management helped walk me through the process of moving in and made me feel welcome. to $3,045/mo. The 26-story River House was constructed in 1931 on the site of a former cigar factory and designed by William Lawrence Bottomley in the Art Deco style. Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. After they left parking is a mess and there have been reported assaults happening inside our unclosed gates. 5.5 mi, Binghamton, As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Had an issue with noise from above unit and staff was gracious and allowed me to relocate to another unit. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. 8.5 mi. Our community offers 266 luxury apartment homes featuring one and two-bedroom floor plans in a gated environment. Share Feedback. It's not everything a home should beits more. River House (TN) is located in Nashville, Tennessee in the 37210 zip code. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? River House Apartment Homes in Santa Ana is surrounded by beautiful eucalyptus trees. private tour. They do a great job, are very responsive and quick with any issues. contemporary comfort meets energy-smart and earth-wise. Right on the River. In a Nashville location Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Keep too. Contact (518) 348-5678 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Thursday 9AM 6PM View More Hours A real estate owner in the New York Capital Region. We are ready to help you find your new home. Your Message 12-month leases only. This diverse California community comes together for numerous cultural events and community engagement programs, affording the city an identity thats all its own. I have found these apartments to be quite roomy, and the location to downtown Binghamton cant be beat. March half off rent on select units (325, 229). 777-779 Chenango St, Binghamton, NY 13901, 508 Tokos Grove Rd, Johnson City, NY 13790, Language: This will reset any color adjustments you made and remove the accessibility widget from the website. Disposal English. Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in Virginia? Our spacious and airy homes feature a collection of fabulous features and amenities, including Lafayette River views, gourmet kitchens with custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, full-size washer/dryer, spacious closets, and more. Copyright 2023 River House (TN). Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Disposal It's fun living here. Eyes on Milwaukee. Two pets max per apartment home. Today I approached the office in order to speak with management in regards to my concerns regarding the properties security and the lack of it. ft. $1,282 - $3,564 5 Available Units Delaware 1 Bed, 1 Bath | 732 sq. We strive to provide the upmost customer service to our tenants. Dishwasher * Square footage definitions vary. River House Come home to River House. My move was easy everything was set up for me from their maintenance staff. This area is very Bikeable. The Service Manager completes daily maintenance . Spacious floor plans include private terraces, large closet spaces and many . I think a lot of the problems the other people had were due to the management, but recently the management company changed from Kettler to Bozzuto, and I've had zero problems with them. River House Apartments 18 reviews Claimed Apartments Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM See hours See all 67 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Services Offered Verified by Business Virtual Consultations Location & Hours 122 Roy Smith St San Antonio, TX 78215 Downtown Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards View Gallery The River House | Apartments in Roanoke, VA THE RIVER HOUSE Your urban adventure begins here Find Your Home Now (540) 904-5989 Welcome to The River House located in the historic Wasena Village This former Ice House is your hidden oasis in the heart of Roanoke! HowLoud. An urban collection of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. Thanks for reporting an issue. lifestyle, so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! The apartment is walking distance from a Harris Teeter, several restaurants and stores, the Pentagon City Metro Stop, the Pentagon City Mall, and the Pentagon. Restrictions apply. The well-being of our residents is our main property, and our staff is committed to creating a comfortable and enjoyable environment. The full address of this building is 9325 Blue House Rd Ladson, SC 29456. The living/dining area is quite spacious and the large balcony is outstanding! All Rights Reserved. Ready to workout? The gate remains open most of the time with homeless people roaming as they please; We are right next to the riverbed so this is common. February rent free on select units (001, 229, 325, 343). Choose from a variety of beautiful studios and one, two and three-bedroom floor plans, and expect only the finest amenities. Walk-Ins Welcome.We are ready to help you find your new home. From the moment you step out of our door and your feet hit the trailhead, you hear the river running and you remember why you chose Spokane Valley in the first place. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. History. too many negatives to recommend this house of horrors. Thank you for the review. See Fewer. Spacious floor plans include private terraces, large closet spaces and many other modern amenities. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 3 stories with 240 units. 24-Hour Fitness Studio. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Santa Ana, In addition, many are being rented for profit, instead of having those available to the residents that need it and were promised parking when we signed our contracts. York River House is a full-service Upper East Side apartment building with 24-hour doorman and concierge. Ample off-street parking, garage spaces when available for an additional $50 monthly fee. Our pet-friendly floor plans feature custom cabinetry, energy-efficient appliances, private patio/balconies, and more! Thank you for your review! The only good thing is the pool, but it is usually crowded on the weekends, and summer with visitors. Say goodbye to your hassled commute and say hello to living at River House! Cancel. MainPlace Mall is a center for retail indulgence, and it even includes a bowling alley. not acceptable. Heat Walk Score Call now for details.Appointments Encouraged. The River House is an apartment community located in Broome County and the 13905 ZIP Code. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. River House Apartments. See 10 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. This building is located in Jacksonville in Duval County zip code 32207. Pool Apartment floorplans S2a $1,742 Studio | 1 ba | 594 sqft Unit 209 - Available May 6 2023 1 Photo S1 $1,750 - $1,761 The community will feature a waterfront River Walk that provides direct access to the Milwaukee River and pedestrian . Locals can reach downtown by crossing the Chenango River, just a short distance east of the area. AMC operating under CA Dept. This area is served by the Garden Grove Unified attendance zone. Adjacent to the Water Institute of the Gulf, the Mississippi Levee Bike Path, and on the route of the coming TramLinkBR. Or sign in if you already have an account. I can walk to restaurants, downtown shopping and close to my work. Enjoy everything from our European Style Pool with gorgeous Cabanas, Tanning Salons, 24-Hour Fitness Center, Outdoor Lounge, Grilling Stations, Bar and Fire Pits, Theater Room, Coffee + Tea Bar, scenic Second Floor Terrace and even a pet-friendly environment. Transit Score measures access to public transit. 1009 Jamaica Blvd is a house located in Ocean County and the 08757 ZIP Code. Even taking care of your $1,900-$2,455 Experience it all for yourself at River House! You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. 2.2 mi, Anaheim, All within minutes from the shops, restaurants, and Metro station at Pentagon Row. We enjoy are amazing residents and try our hardest to go out of our way to make everyone feel at home here. 1.9 mi, 1-2 Br Displayed square footage is approximate. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. $2,230-$3,375 1.8 mi, Santa Ana, The management company is very attentive to their residents needs. This community has a 1 - 2 Beds , 1 - 2.5 Baths , and is for rent for $1,100 - $3,000. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. All River House Apartments have comfort and convenience built in. Compare. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.4 miles. They allow all the construction men to park in our spots and allow big containers to take up most of the parking space. I feel these apartments are a very good value for the price. Displayed square footage is approximate. Management has placed 10 storage containers inside the property thus decreasing the parking available for residents who pay $50 a month for a parking pass yet most of the time residents have to find street parking because the lack of parking available due to the storage containers.Today I decided it was time to bring my concerns to Bill the property manager. 1.6 mi, 1-2 Br $1,000 OFF 1st Full Month's Rent & OFF Admin Fee on select apartments when you apply by 3/15/23. If you barely move and barely do anything, then you may want to consider this place as a home.