Sometimes this sometime that, so to speak. Qu planes tienes para hoy? This phrase has another meaning thats a bit steamier. The rule is: if you immediately follow a question word with a noun, the question word in Spanish should bequ.May 21, 2019chrisl4This might help. No cuentes los das, haz que los das cuenten. Muhammad Ali, Dont count the days, make the days count.. versus tienes (tu understood)?February 21, 2019beingtreePlus532On 2019-08-21 Sara, qu mensajes tiene usted hoy? was accepted for me.August 21, 2019Sharon562183I used como instead of que. 20. 6010 Sara Ave N Lehigh Acres, FL 33971 $22,900 For Sale Active Lots/Land 0.4 Acres 2 Photos Map & Location Street View Build a brand new home on this oversized .395 acre lot.PLEASE VERIFY ACCURACY OF AVAILABLE UTILITIES. Thank you for this link!September 3, 2019. Allow your card to say more than "Thank you." "Thank you for being the reason I smile." Anonymous Send a message on your iPhone or iPad Open Messages. I only know car as coche not carro. *Hint: in this sentence, cuerda functions as an expression to refer to someone (or something) as sane or with a healthy mind. Publishing phrases like these on your favorite platform creates a positive impact on both your life and on those who follow you. cuales plural Learning Spanish becomes fun and easy when you learn with movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks. But if you send someone a photo of a turtle climbing out of a briefcase, then . Sara es tan chistosa como su hermano Esa es la montaa ms alta del mundo Me gustara saber cual es la playa ms bella de Brasil Los tigres son menos rpidos que los leones? anyone?April 13, 2020thewaka475tienes is second-person singular, informal you have All rights reserved. Buenas tardes Good afternoon, good evening BWEH-nahss TAR-dess In most areas, buenas tardes should be used in the early evening in preference to buenas noches. I think if the grammar is correct, either should be accepted. New Guidance If you are fully vaccinated, masks are still needed in hospitals and other health care . Start with "Hola!" This is the basic greeting in Spanish, and can be used to greet any person in any situation. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. (You are my half orange. - I'm just going to chill at home. No moment seems too big for the Lapwai boys basketball team. - Good, and you?Hola, Hannah. This is why I put parenthesis around it. The most important thing to remember is that these terms are not interchangeable. The Lewiston Tribune recently launched a new afternoon newsletter featuring stories and photos that will appear online before they are published in the newspaper. 1. i must be missing something. I am still in my early stages of sentence constructing!May 17, 2020jonesnoriAlthough simple questions frequently resemble ordinary sentences in word structure, that seems not to be true when there is a question word like qu. T lees tu libro. Have you tried it yet? ConfusingDecember 5, 2019HawwahResurgamPlus91Because cul cannot be followed by a noun. In this sentence Sara is being refered to directly by someone, so she is Tu. Stay in touch, set reminders, and find where you parked without lifting a finger. News: city@lmtribune.com; Subscriptions: online@lmtribune.com; Other: webmaster@lmtribune.com. 3 Utah in Pac-12 quarters, OPINION: Labrador, Skaug have hastened death penaltys demise, OPINION: Martinez-inspired bill takes college hazing seriously, March 2 Letters to the Editor: Our Readers Opinions, turned violent Wednesday for the first time, omitted a mention of her educational credentials, determination to overhaul the countrys judiciary, Netanyahu Sara Wife Hair Salon Protests Israel. Fast, easy, reliable language certification, 35,000+ worksheets, games, and lesson plans. Also a lot of it is S.American. Here's a list of translations. It cleared up my confusion between qu and cul. Most marketing messages can be boiled to a single sentence or slogan. tu libro = your book. Sometimes we complicate things a little too much, when were supposed to enjoy life and do what makes us happy. I think thats because cul is more like which instead of what. I only know car as coche not carro. Ive added it to my Spanish Studies playlist.July 29, 2019wisper2I love that whenever i have trouble someone has already provided a link. Me vuelves loco is one of less serious and more lighthearted Spanish love phrases! Just one example of many contradictions.December 27, 2019Marilyn368633Same problem here. Sometimes, the only way to grow is to let go. This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you It is messages.December 13, 2019Tate1337So apparently Duo says cuales or que is considered correct? ?February 3, 2021Thomas-TWI60Why doesnt Qu los mensajes tienes hoy correct, when in earlier examples, los mensajes has been used by duolingo February 7, 2021AngelinaPi679494Typing errorJuly 14, 2021MollieCerq191In a previous question I was asked a question in this same lesson to translate what and I replied cul and it was marked incorrect. The general feeling is that this is a very greedy couple, said Israeli journalist Amir Oren. Sara, qu los mensajes t tienes hoy February 5, 2021hamadkhan2Why it is not los mesajes? Exact: 0. Las dificultades preparan a personas comunes para destinos extraordinarios. C.S. I am used to coche not carroAugust 13, 2019Marilyn368633I do not think the female voice is clear. El xito llega cuando tus sueos superan tus excusas. Pedro Sanz, Success comes when your dreams exceed your excuses.. Use the following short voicemail greetings to get to the point quickly and invite them to leave a message. Low 32F. Love makes us do crazy things, but isnt it great to be absolutely certain that you want to share that craziness with that special someone? Amar no es mirarse el uno al otro, sino ms bien mirar ambos a la misma direccin. Antoine de Saint-Exupry, Loving is not looking at each other, but looking both in the same direction.. cual mensaje (T) Lees = You read. ConfusingDecember 5, 2019HawwahResurgamPlus91Because cul cannot be followed by a noun. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. To create this article, 9 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Gracias por venir hoy, Sarati. Quoting: BRIEF. I see others are also finding it difficult.August 28, 2019Lex_Bijlhout1196https://www.realfastspanish.com/vocabulary/que-vs-cual On 2019-08-21 Sara, qu mensajes tiene usted hoy? was accepted for me.August 21, 2019DL2208Tiene is used when referring to he or she. No, Im not anyones other half but my ta y to (aunt and uncle) say this to each other every single day. Tu (without the accent) is a possessive pronoun meaning your. In fact, they are treated as the same person regardless of the tense and the mood.October 16, 2020rick37353I think because its informal so you use tienes instead of tieneFebruary 14, 2019beingtreePlus532When youre using the formal you, you need to include the pronoun. Make a card for a friend and send it to them with a handwritten note. How are you today? Duolingo insists on Cual es tu correo electronico? but marked Sara, cules mensajes tienes hoy? as wrong, despite them referring to very similar nouns in very similar context. With these phrases in your back pocket, you'll soon find yourself having your first basic conversations and looking forward to getting fluent in Spanish! Yet the dramatic scenes of police forces, secret service and helicopters called to extract Netanyahu from her hair appointment changed the course of the day of disruption." JERUSALEM (AP) The scene signaled a grave national emergency dozens of riot police charged through the streets of Tel Aviv as crowds of anti-government protesters howled and roared. 1513 Orders prepared. (Life would be empty without you. - Bien, y t. I tried to get ready for work but the movement and light just made things worse. Always remember it isnt about you, its about us. So it is usually followed by a noun of some kind. There was an error processing your request. My goal is to make of this world a better place with far more multilingual people! The join the webinar TONIGHT at 7pm! - Hoy es domingo. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. That applies to both phrases and to both singular and plural forms. tiene is third-person singular (he/she/it has) or second-person singular, formal (you have using usted)July 23, 2021Steve41976I had the right answer October 29, 2020lululo1001Why cant you say tiene usted? Why is that not correct?February 14, 2019, I used cual instead of que. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living . What are your plans for today? Chat with friends from your phone, computer, Android tablet, or smart watch with the Messages app. Visit this page each day to learn new Spanish vocabulary, or get new words delivered . June 26, 2020Nancy782804Thank you for this link it was very helpful! ), Say What? Check some out for even more learning opportunities! 12 Ways to Say I Love You in Spanish for Every Situation, Add More Emphasis to I Love You in Spanish, 10 More Ways to Say I Love You in Spanish, Te amo ms hoy que ayer pero menos que maana. For your reading and sharing pleasure, Ive gathered 35 inspirational quotes in Spanish that focus on many different moments in life, giving you the chance to find the perfect one for you. "Sonrer y no darse mala vida por nadie, esa es la actitud." - Anonymous Hard to distinguish singular from plural. The time and effort you put into creating your sentiment will only be more apparent with the addition of a short thank you quote. Mi familia: un poco loca, un poco ruidosa, y con mucho amor. Anonymous, Mi family: a little crazy, a little noisy, and with a lot of love.. Eres mi locura ms cuerda. Anonymous. Cuando alguien me dice no, no significa que no pueda hacerlo. Ive added it to my Spanish Studies playlist. Why Sara Netanyahu's hair salon trip ended with riot police, Israeli protesters siege of a Tel Aviv beauty parlor where Sara Netanyahu was getting her hair done has cast a spotlight on the Israeli prime minister's wife, a divisive figure long been intertwined with her husbands political career. (T) Lees = You read. Duolingo corrected is as Sara, qu los mensajes tienes hoy. For what its worth, the hardest battles are given to the strongest soldiers. Is this one of those questions when the answer could have infinite answers therefore que is used and not cual? (You drive me crazy.) Theres no way youll achieve your goals if you live by excuses! Full Property Details for 6010 Sara Ave N General Price: $22,900 Taxes: $274 (2021) Status: Active Type: Lots/Land No llores porque se termin, sonre porque sucedi. Gabriel Garca Mrquez, Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened.. 9. ), La vida estara vaca sin ti. - Cul es la fecha de hoy? And Que is used when the answer is definitely only one thing. 27. One of the plenty inspirational quotes in Spanish that tell us to follow our dreams. A fabulously popular song by Carlos Vives and Shakira called La Bicicleta(The Bicycle) makes good use of the expression. Who knows, you'll have tons of things in common. Why is that not correct?February 14, 2019. FILE - Former Israeli Prime Minister and the head of Likud party, Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara gesture after first exit poll results for the Israeli Parliamentary election at his party's headquarters in Jerusalem, Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022. + Follow. Sara Netanyahu and her son, Yair similarly a lightning rod for controversy have repeatedly incited against Israels elites the media, the bureaucrats, the civil servants. Thanks!September 18, 2019-Gargoyle-That is just perfect! No permitas que el ruido de las opiniones ajenas silencie tu voz interior. Steve Jobs, Dont let the noise of other peoples opinions silence your inner voice.. This is handy to know even beyond this election season because scam robotext messages are a growing problem too. Copyright 2023 The Associated Press. anyone?April 13, 2020thewaka475tienes is second-person singular, informal you have Cmo estn hoy? A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). She has drawn scorn for a reputation of living a lavish lifestyle at the taxpayers' expense an image only reinforced by her decision to get her hair done in the center of a city wracked by unrest that turned violent Wednesday for the first time. (informal) (singular) Hello, Hannah. Also, I think of an email address as a noun: a thing. (This heart is yours. (eg The messages that Sara has are just all messages -only one thing. Have you ever seen someonedriven to distraction by another persons quirky ways or their silly antics? 12. No es la carne ni la sangre, sino el corazn lo que nos hace familia. Friedrich Schiller, Its not the flesh or the blood, but the heart that makes us family.. Netanyahus family has depicted themselves as the casualties of a press war. It's completely fine to write a more casual wedding message in the card, no matter the recipient. The answer I picked just sounded right. Familia donde comienza la vida y el amor nunca termina. Anonymous, Family where life begins and love never ends.. Cuando la voluntad est lista, los pies son livianos. Anonymous, When the will is ready, the feet are light.. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Sara Alert is a standards-based, open- source tool that automates the process of active symptom monitoring, enabling jurisdictions to use their resources more efficiently to conduct large-scale monitoring efforts. The only impediment between you and your dreams is yourself! I would say this is asking for only one thing, your email address not just any email but one email address. With many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year. 34. If youd like to read about more quotes in Spanish, check out 20 Inspirational Quotes in Spanish for Your Classroom. Te quiero tanto. Cmo est hoy? - Bien, y t? You should be able to opt out of receiving texts - but you may have to check or uncheck a preselected box to do so. Palin is the author of 3 NYTimes best-selling books, named to TIME's "100 Most. But to make your podcast an income driver for your business, you need to be strategic and identify the gaps in your current process so that you can understand why your podcast might not be working for you the way . These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Tu (without the accent) is a possessive pronoun meaning your. When should each of these be used?June 29, 2019EckybayFrom above if the question work is followed immediately by a noun, we use quJune 30, 2019Dawn2204When do you put the accent on tu and when is it not necessary?November 7, 2019Michael3073731773T (with the accent) is a subject pronoun meaning you. Larger, unexpected fireworks at the trial of Dr. SaraTancredi in Chicago today. February 5, 2021hamadkhan2Why it is not los mesajes? = You read your book.November 7, 2019CarolSturg7Sara que mensaje tienes hoyDecember 12, 2019Michael3073731773You used the singular mensaje instead of the plural mensajes. Ive added it to my list of subscriptions.August 5, 2019. Count to ten in Spanish, right now.Try Duolingo for yourself or the Duolingo owl will hold your family . More Spanish words for today. 20 Inspirational Quotes in Spanish for Your Classroom, 8 Free Bilingual Spanish-English Books Online, 16 Educational Spanish Apps for Kids in 2023, 20 Free Spanish Books, Novels, and Stories in PDF and Printables, 13 Famous Hispanic Women in History Who Made Enormous Impact, Short Love Poems in Spanish Are the Perfect Valentines Day Gift, 8 Amazing Apps To Learn Spanish While Driving, 9 Free Homeschool Curriculum Options with Daily Lesson Plans, 25 Famous People Who Speak Spanish as a Second Language, How Much Is It? in Spanish: A Guide to Travel and Shopping, 10 Female Hispanic Singers Who Conquered the World, 35 Must-Have Inspirational Quotes in Spanish to Share on Social Media, 3 Key Benefits to Being Bilingual in the Workforce, 6 Storybooks in Spanish Your Kids Will Love, 4 Common Fears About Learning a Second Language and How to Overcome Them, 4 of your Childs Favorite Games that have Spanish Adaptations, 12 Easy Steps To Becoming an English-Spanish Translator, 12 Traditional Bolivian Foods Youll Want To Try. wikiHow is a "wiki," similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Conferences. 31. Continue with Facebook 8. As of 11/16/21, Cules mensajes tienes hoy is correct.November 16, 2021Ezra27618017You also need hoy at the end since it says todayMarch 6, 2022marcy557057Plus1339Duh, thank you for reminding me.August 26, 2021JanCollins21225Me too! I couldn't have asked for more. Eliot, Only those who risk going far can find how far they can go., 21. More activity by SARA Put salaries on job descriptions. 16. Its hot and steamyexactly the way youd expect this declaration to be portrayed. File a complaint with the FCC if you receive: An unwanted commercial text message sent to your mobile phone. Duolingo corrected is as Sara, qu los mensajes tienes hoy. Its not hard to see the day when the death penalty is abolished in the United States. On an iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Messages. I think if the grammar is correct, either should be accepted. 23. August 28, 2020AthreyaDevAwesome thanks for this linkMay 16, 2021Rohit933683Oh my god, exactly what i was looking for. Also a lot of it is S.American. Enter your message. They're short and to-the-point. How to Say "Tomorrow" in Spanish "Tomorrow" in Spanish is maana. (Even though there is variety within the subjects of the messages, they are all messages, not a mixture of emails, texts, phone calls etc.) Lo que puedas hacer en cualquier momento, hazlo en este momento. Anonymous, What you can do at any time, do it right now., 26. Text Examples: "I woke up with a migraine this morning. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. quMay 29, 2019ana21279311Why cant i use cual here?some sentences use que,some use cual.really confused between these.May 27, 2019Roberto501095So. Benjamin Netanyahu posted a photo on Twitter that showed him hugging his wife late at night, saying she returned home safe and warning that such anarchy would lead to the loss of life. Well Ive got a solution for you! Why can we use either one? March 19, 2019chrisl4I have found this incorrect for Cul es tu correo electrnico? Cmo le va? 15. 2. Drive safer with Siri and CarPlay. So it is usually followed by a conjugated verb. Type in the email address you want to use and click Continue . 6. So, I used qu for this translation of what and it was marked incorrect!November 8, 2021AnneSaunde9PlusWhich translation of that is used and when?November 25, 2021CarolineBi790304I used cual and not que. The SARA model contains the following elements: Scanning: Identifying recurring problems of concern to the public and the police. Winds light and variable.. Mostly cloudy skies. Te adoro. A message for the hopeless romanticswhats really worth it will always find its way into your life. cuales mensajesMay 28, 2019Rick659160I said, Cules mensajes tienes? and it was marked wrong. Thank you for this link! In one case, a leaked phone conversation surfaced of Netanyahu screaming at her publicist about how a gossip column omitted a mention of her educational credentials. When you share a file in a message, everyone in the conversation is automatically added. You can use it to ask about the day or date, such as: What day is today? No more mistakes in cual vs ques. Former officials have testified recently in court that she wielded undue influence over top security appointments. February 16, 2019GillCrouch2Used cual instead of queDecember 31, 2020Scott581522On 2 different lessons that both asked what messages, i used que the first time and cual the second. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission. You can review what you learn with flashcard decks and personalized quizzes, and look up words and phrases in the contextual video dictionary. Here I found a real good explanation about cual vs queFebruary 16, 2019SafariKat443Thank youMay 29, 2019LinHileyPlus998Thank you so muchJuly 8, 2019JesseBorde1Perfect! - Vamos a ir a patinar sobre hielo! ThanksDecember 11, 2021AlZau7PlusIs there a difference between mensajes and los mensajes? This may be one of the most definitive expressions of love, not only in Spanish but in any language. TodayI have to go to the waterpark with Sara. Native Spanish speaker and Industrial Psychology student in Guatemala, I love studying the nuances of Latin culture, its family values, and the Spanish language. But it all seems pretty obscure, not at all clear. Step 2: Instead of entering an email address in the recipient box, insert the 10-digit phone number of the person you're trying to reach, but don't press enter just yet. Its possible! (You are my soul mate. (I love you so.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=Mi0Zyq610AQJuly 18, 2019Key_ScalesWhy is it not que tienes mensajes hoy?September 2, 2019chrisl4I am not sure but that would seem to translate to What, you have messages today? So if you have 20/30 vision, what you see clearly at 20', the person with normal vision sees at 30'. In this sentence Sara is being refered to directly by someone, so she is Tu. Both were marked incorrect.January 20, 2021Prog_DrummerIf you follow the question word with a noun mensajes use Qu Jobs People Learning Dismiss Dismiss. Te quiero (this literally translates as I want you but its used to say I love you.). SarahPalin.com offers journalism reporting on current events. 28. i use the formal to be safe but sometimes it marks it wrong. (I love you more today than yesterday but less than tomorrow. Heres a look at what has made Sara Netanyahu so controversial over some three decades on the political stage. In that case, Spanish questions resemble English ones more in structure, with the question word coming first, and the rest of the sentence having inverted order.May 17, 2020RobertGlomb180I chose to answer this question with Sara, cuales mensajes tienes hoy? I chose cuales because DL has been using cual for what. Todos los vinos deben ser probados; algunos solo deben ser sorbidos, pero con otros, bebe toda la botella. Paulo Coelho, Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. I am used to coche not carroAugust 13, 2019Marilyn368633I do not think the female voice is clear. Perfect for telling your couple that you remember the day that everything changed in your life. Most recently, a parliamentary committee approved new spending money for the Netanyahus, including an increase of thousands of dollars each year in clothing and makeup expenses for Sara Netanyahu. Cmo ests hoy? Vive todo lo ordinario, de manera extraordinaria. Anonymous, Live the ordinary in an extraordinary way., 35. It is used the show possession of something. 14. Elapsed time: 254 ms. MLS# 223016949. We won't share it with anyone else. Lewis, Difficulties prepare ordinary people for extraordinary destinies.. Latin American culture in particular can be quite formal, so when in doubt, this is the best way to greet someone. Dismiss. Often it is unnecessary to include it because the verb ending will make it clear who the subject is. Helenita275659cual singular - I'm just going to chill at home. It means I cant do it with that person.. This is the best explanation I have encountered so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=Mi0Zyq610AQJuly 15, 2019BettyDykes2191why not, Sara, que mensajes tiene hoy?February 14, 2019Johnathan1988313Tener should be conjugated to tienes since the sentence specifies you have February 20, 2019NicholasM.151011Tiene is not only the conjugation for third person singular, but also for usted, which is second person singular, formal. cual mensaje ?February 20, 2019AnneSaunde9PlusI also did that. 1. Thanks for the link! Convierte tus heridas en sabidura. Oprah Winfrey.