Real Estate Referral & Information Service. I had been searching for apartments for weeks, with no real idea of how we'd successfully select a place from the other side of themore, PlumbingHeating & Air Conditioning/HVACElectricians, Serving Marietta and the Surrounding Area, and washed my hands of Coolray then and there, but no, I gave them a second chance after they saidmore, MoversJunk Removal & HaulingPacking Services, I decided to give Georgia Home Movers a second chance with the recent sale of my townhome.more, wait time is 15 minutes but please understand this is not like an apartment where there's an actualmore, Serving Alpharetta and the Surrounding Area, Being that Top Dawg Movers' owner contacted me I would be willing to give a second chance and willmore, Me and husband found a apartment we wanted to rent but No one ever answers phone email or messagesmore, Since I believe in giving someone a second chance I said yes. WebApartments In Second Chance in Kennesaw on YP.com. What did people search for similar to second chance apartments in Kennesaw, GA? Atlanta Second Chance Apartments will make the apartment search process easier and less stressful for you. Very Great people who run this business!! What are you waiting for? WebAzalea Springs: Marietta, GA Apartments for Rent Relax & Enjoy Garden-Style 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments in Marietta, Georgia Leave your worries behind when you come home to Azalea Springs. We have a large database that includes Atlanta 2nd chance apartments near you willing to accept your application Isnt it about time you have the premier apartment locators in Atlanta help you? I have met many, From Business: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Best second chance apartments near Kennesaw, GA 30156. I have lived in my share of apartments and condos and houses in the Atlanta area and this is by far one of the most seamless and bestmore, When my husband and I toured the property with Carl it was a really good experience. She has also been a great help in addressing all the issues involved in a massive downsizing.". Bell, From Business: Colonial Grand at Shiloh apartment homes are located in Kennesaw Georgia. If a landlord gives you an eviction notice or if you feel your rights are being violated, it is your legal right to speak with an Atlanta eviction attorney. We toured a 3 bedroom as well as all of the property amenities. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. WebAs of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Kennesaw, GA is $1,437 for one bedroom, $1,599 for two bedrooms, and $2,102 for three bedrooms. What are some popular services for apartments? Get a list, From Business: Walton Communities goes beyond building places where people live by creating neighborhoods where people thrive. We can help. There are plenty of 2nd chance apartments in Marietta GA. We offer 2nd chance leasing for the entire Atlanta metropolitan area. From Business: Atlanta Market / Housing Option is a locating service for individuals with credit challenges. When a lease is broken, it may not only affect your credit but also will appear in the landlord-tenant database for 7 years or even longer. Best apartment complex in Kennesaw by far I have lived at most of them!! I WAS SCHEDULED TO MOVE INTO MY PLACE TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE. I really really love it here. Pretty damn good. Best apartment complex in Kennesaw by far I have lived at most of them!! Get a list, From Business: Walton Communities goes beyond building places where people live by creating neighborhoods where people thrive. From Business: Atlanta Market / Housing Option is a locating service for individuals with credit challenges. They offered me a great deal of information on the property andmore, I have lived here for over three years now! Throughout the country, renters view us as the number one resource helping renters find 2nd chance apartments accepting evictions, judgments, broken leases, bad credit and criminal backgrounds. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. WebSecond Chance Apartments is the nations leading resource for finding an apartment, town home, home or any other rental property throughout the nation regardless of someones credit. We toured a 3 bedroom as well as all of the property amenities. The staff is always helpful and professional (way better staff than previous years). Second Chance Apartments. Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Kennesaw, GA? I have met many, From Business: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. What did people search for similar to second chance apartments near Kennesaw, GA? They offered me a great deal of information on the property andmore, I have lived here for over three years now! These may include little or no credit history, history of slow payments, poor credit score, liens, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures, broken leases, misdemeanors, or felonies. WebRiverstock Apartments offers two and three bedroom apartments at a reasonable price. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. What are some popular services for apartments? I really really love it here. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Marietta, GA. Sad that I am moving! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Pretty damn good.more. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Please call 24 x 7 to schedule. In-home amenities include walk-in closets, washer and dryer connections, central air conditioning, sunrooms, cable ready, and many more. Many residents, I signed a 9 month lease with the bridges of kennesaw and every since we moved here we have had a bug problem. Featured. I have lived in my share of apartments and condos and houses in the Atlanta area and this is by far one of the most seamless and bestmore, When my husband and I toured the property with Carl it was a really good experience. Please, *****Management: I gave the staff 5 stars, because the staff is very professional! WebKennesaw GA Apartments For Rent 15 results Sort: Default The Mill at Chastain | 3350 George Busbee Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA $1,548+ 1 bd $1,832+ 2 bds $2,041+ 3 bds Revival on Main | 2825 S Main St NW, Kennesaw, GA $1,662+ 1 bd $2,176+ 2 bds Loading MAA Milstead | 3355 George Busbee Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA $1,548+ 1 bd $1,643+ 2 bds From, I signed a 9 month lease with the bridges of kennesaw and every since we moved here we have had a bug problem. $1,592. As soon as walked into the leasing office at Wood Bridge, I was greeted by two very professional and friendly staff members. Shyanne Jones. People also searched for these in Kennesaw: See more second chance apartments in Kennesaw. I do believe the property is amore, My boyfriend and I recently moved from LA to GA. We also offer 2nd chance apartments in Athens, Carrollton, Cumberland, Peachtree, Marietta, Cumming, Decatur, Gainesville, Kennesaw, Norcross, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Duluth, Alpharetta, College Park, Conyers, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Stockbridge, Union City. If you are listed in the tenant-landlord databases for Atlanta broken leases, it will be very difficult to rent apartments near you. Not only do we provide an apartment locating service, but we also provide resources to help individuals across the U. S. when it comes to renting. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Kennesaw, GA. Terms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Sandy Springs second chance apartments are available for you. Marietta second chance apartments are some of the nicest. Available To 500+ Credit Scores Available To Paid Evictions and/or Collections For Rent Pre-Approved S8 Second Chance $825/monthly; Great apartments with great service. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Orders are processed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Email & Chat support available 24 hours a day. Yet there is good news. Membership fee's are one time. Enduring one rejection after another from Atlanta area apartment can lead to despair. People also searched for these near Kennesaw: See more second chance apartments near Kennesaw. You will be impressed with Alpharetta 2nd chance apartments. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. Apartment rent in Acworth has increased by 3.0% in the past year. Please contact us prior to purchase if you have questions or concerns. It is important to give a written notice to vacate to your landlord to avoid having a broken lease. WebThere are plenty of 2nd chance apartments in Marietta GA. We offer 2nd chance leasing for the entire Atlanta metropolitan area. There are plenty of 2nd chance apartments in Marietta GA. We offer 2nd chance leasing for the entire Atlanta metropolitan area. The website features an extensive database of apartments and rental properties that are willing to work with individuals who may have a harder time finding housing. And indeed she came through. First, the management is only run by two people. Criminal backgrounds including convictions for misdemeanors and felonies will also hinder anyones ability to lease an apartment in Atlanta. Marietta second chance apartments are some of the nicest. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I do believe the property is amore, My boyfriend and I recently moved from LA to GA. The staff I've met have been super nice and VERY helpful love living here. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Web2,067 sqft. By providing a wealth of resources, a user-friendly interface, and an extensive database of apartments, SecondChanceApartments.org is a great resource for anyone looking to find housing, regardless of their rental history. I have lived in my share of apartments and condos and houses in the Atlanta area and this is by far one of the most seamless and bestmore, When my husband and I toured the property with Carl it was a really good experience. 7 months ago. We work with 1,000s of landlords throughout the nation so you dont have to. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. WHEN CALLING TO GET MY BILLS SETUP, From Business: Living comfortably is made easy at Lakeside Vista Apartment Homes. Please call 24 x 7 to schedule. It is a violation of due process law when landlord forces a tenant out of their apartment by changing the locks. Apartment rent in Kennesaw has decreased by -5.0% in the past year. WebSecondChanceApartments.org is a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled to find housing in the past. It is unfortunate to be faced with situations that negatively affect your credit. Search 2nd chance apartments near me to find us. People also searched for these near Kennesaw: See more second chance apartments near Kennesaw. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 2nd Chance Leasing Dont delay, let Atlanta 2nd Chance Apartments assist you with locating Atlanta apartments willing to accept your application. WebFind 1 listings related to Second Chance Apartments In in Kennesaw on YP.com. You can still qualify for 2nd chance apartments in Atlanta. WebAs of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Acworth, GA is $1,215 for a studio, $1,378 for one bedroom, $1,732 for two bedrooms, and $2,073 for three bedrooms. Tricon Residential 77 Serving Atlanta and the Surrounding Area. CONTACT US GET IN WebSecond Chance; Second Chance. Well the day went on and, again, nomore, Auto Glass ServicesGlass & MirrorsWindows Installation, Serving Norcross and the Surrounding Area, I would probably give them a second chance, but only because they were all nice people and I nevermore, Everyone deserves a second chance! Our professional staff is ready to help you today. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. If you live or are interested in moving into Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. would See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Marietta, Adding a business to Yelp is always free. See more homes for sale in. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. If youre wondering if there are no credit check apartments in Atlanta, we can help you locate apartments that even with a bad credit score will accept you. But at least you know that you can take advantage of a 2nd chance apartment in Atlanta regardless of your credit situation. Bell, From Business: We offer live video, self-guided, and team member tour options. Transportation Car-Dependent 31 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Well the day went on and, again, nomore, DO NOT MOVE HERE DO NOT OR FOOLED BY THE APARTMENT THEY TRY AND SHOW YOU .more. Located in the historical Kennesaw community and nestled among the trees, you are sure to find. Users can search for apartments based on location, price, and amenities, and can also narrow their search by specific criteria suc. h as pet-friendly or wheelchair accessible units. We can help. It is now time for us to downsize so it was only logical that we call her again for help. This is a review for a apartments business near Kennesaw, GA: "When we moved to Atlanta five years ago a friend recommended hiring Sarah Moore to help us find a house and get settled. Users can search for apartments based on location, price, and amenities, and can also narrow their search by specific criteria such as pet-friendly or wheelchair accessible units. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. WebReviews on Second Chance Apartments in Kennesaw, GA 30156 - Organized AF, Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning, Top Dawg Moving, Sylvan Homes, Tricon Residential, Georgia WebKeep your dog healthy by playing ball with your pup in our fenced dog park. It is noted by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that throughout the country, there are over 45 million individuals who either lack credit history or have poor credit history. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 2nd Chance Lease Apartments I WAS SCHEDULED TO MOVE INTO MY PLACE TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE. One of the key features of the website is the ability for users to submit their rental application directly through the website, making it easy for them to apply for multiple apartments at once. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Our 2nd chance apartment locators are some of the best in the nation. Best apartment complex in Kennesaw by far I have lived at most of them!! From Business: Bell Kennesaw Mountain offers spacious newly renovated apartment homes and townhomes with modern amenities on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Please, *****Management: I gave the staff 5 stars, because the staff is very professional! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. There are often obstacles that get in the way of getting approved for Atlanta apartments near you. We will do whatever is necessary to find quality 2nd chance rentals near you. Best second chance apartments near Kennesaw, GA 30152. We're Incorporating Artificial Intelligence into our website to assist with answering questions. The website's application process and user-friendly interface make it simple for landlords to review applications and make informed decisions about prospective tenants. Any potential renter with these types of issues will have difficulty finding Atlanta apartments willing to accept your application. Orders are processed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. As soon as walked into the leasing office at Wood Bridge, I was greeted by two very professional and friendly staff members. In addition to being a valuable resource for renters, SecondChanceApartments.org is also a great tool for landlords and property managers looking to fill units with dependable tenants. You will be glad you have us on your side! I WAS SCHEDULED TO MOVE INTO MY PLACE TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE. Search 2 nd chance apartments near me to find us. Every place has different definitions of what that means. Whether you have an eviction, a foreclosure, or a repossession on your record, we work with our clients to find affordable housing that includes apartments accepting criminal backgrounds. WebFind 1 listings related to 2nd Chance Lease Apartments in Kennesaw on YP.com. As soon as walked into the leasing office at Wood Bridge, I was greeted by two very professional and friendly staff members. Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Broken Leases in Atlanta When a renter has a signed lease with a landlord for a specific length of time, then the renter abandons their lease this is referred to as a broken lease. Upgrades & updates include a newly remodeled YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Well the day went on and, again, nomore, Auto Glass ServicesGlass & MirrorsWindows Installation, Serving Norcross and the Surrounding Area, I would probably give them a second chance, but only because they were all nice people and I nevermore, Everyone deserves a second chance! WebList of Second Chance Apartments in Houston (Ordered Lowest to Highest Price) 1 Bedroom $815-865 2 Bedrooms $844-1,035 3 Bedrooms $1,096-1,266 Special Offers Available Additional Info: Amenities: Search Here 1 Bedroom $800-1,000 2 Bedrooms $900-1,244 3 Bedrooms $1,155-1,690 Special Offers Available Additional Info: Features: The website's user-friendly interface and extensive database of Some popular services for apartments include: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. WebReviews on Second Chance Apartments in Kennesaw, GA 30160 - Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning, Sylvan Homes, Organized AF, Non stop plumbing , Tricon Residential, Crown Realty & Management, Top Dawg Moving, Georgia Home Movers, Platinum Property Management, Excalibur Homes Live in style and comfort with newly renovated apartment homes at Crestmont! For a landlord to be granted an eviction, it must go through the required legal processes. Best second chance apartments near Kennesaw, GA 30160. They offered me a great deal of information on the property andmore, I have lived here for over three years now! Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. WebWelcome to Crestmont. 2825 S Main St, Kennesaw, GA 30144. We can help. 13 Properties. Please call 24 x 7 to schedule. SecondChanceApartments.org is a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled to find housing in the past. Camden Shiloh offers ideal apartment living in Kennesaw, Georgia., From Business: Just off the beaten path of Ellison Lakes, you'll find the Park at Kennesaw Apartments. College Park. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Websecond chance apartments in kennesaw, ga. June 14, 2022; indigo child symbol YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. WebReviews on Second Chance Apartments in George Busbee Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA - U Club on Frey, The 1800 at Barrett Lakes, MAA Milstead, West 22, The Justin Landis Group Yelp I have lived in my share of apartments and condos and houses in the Atlanta area and this is by far one of the most seamless and bestmore, When my husband and I toured the property with Carl it was a really good experience. What did people search for similar to second chance apartments near Kennesaw, GA? We did and she did: I was seriously impressed with her diligence; responsiveness to our wishes; and he perseverance. 10990 New Halls Ferry Rd Ste J. First, the management is only run by two people. Our communities are locally owned and managed, From Business: Removed from the hustle-and-bustle of everyday life, our apartments offer secluded, peaceful living just minutes from all the action the city has to offer. Second Chance Rivermont, College Park, GA 30349 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property. Atlanta 2nd Chance Apartments is the areas top second chance locating service. This property is not currently available for sale. WebApartments By All Bills Paid And Second Chance Leasing in Marietta on YP.com. People also searched for these near Kennesaw: See more second chance apartments near Kennesaw. What did people search for similar to second chance apartments near Kennesaw, GA? WebSecond Chance Apartments is in the business of offering hope, not kicking someone when they are down. The website also provides users with a wealth of helpful resources and information, including articles on how to improve credit scores and rental history, and tips on how to prepare for a successful apartment search. I really really love it here. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Some of the most common reasons why renters vacate their apartment and break their leases are loss of income, medical emergencies, divorces, separations, relocating to different areas. 1 Bedroom. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. WHEN CALLING TO GET MY BILLS SETUP, From Business: Welcome home to Park at Main, ideally located in the North Main Historic District of Downtown Kennesaw. Take a look. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Very Great people who run this business!! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Located in beautiful Kennesaw, Georgia, we offer our residents a, From Business: Living comfortably is made easy at Lakeside Vista Apartment Homes. The process is easy and fast. 7 months ago. Atlanta Second Chance Apartments Near You Offering 2nd Chance Rentals! Satisfy all of your pet needs at the nearby Petco, Shiloh Veterinary Hospital, Creekside Pet Hotel, and Pet I hope everyone in my new subdivision uses them and I will make amore, You can request a quote from this business, felt like we were "buying a used car" and I have never heard of even an apartment complex giving themore, of the letter they sent us and it was addressed to my roommates old apartment in Athens Georgia!more. Sad that I am moving! Please call 24 x 7 to schedule. (5) BBB Rating: A+ Website Learn why many Atlanta area renters have placed their second chance apartment searches in Second Chance Atlanta Apartments. We toured a 3 bedroom as well as all of the property amenities. No matter if bad credit, broken leases, evictions, foreclosures or even criminal convictions we can find 2nd chance apartment near you. Please, From Business: Bell Kennesaw Mountain offers spacious newly renovated apartment homes and townhomes with modern amenities on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. wait time is 15 minutes but Located in the historical Kennesaw community and nestled among the trees, you are sure to find. I had to spend thousands to get mymore, of the letter they sent us and it was addressed to my roommates old apartment in Athens Georgia!more, company they have nice homes for good prices but i hate them so much i rather live in a apartment.more, She showed us an apartment at noon and we made an offer at 8. Marietta, GA 30067. Our community borders Adams Park, with opportunities for, From Business: Just off the beaten path of Ellison Lakes, you'll find the Park at Kennesaw Apartments. 115, Saint Louis, MO 63136. the more information you give us the better job we can do to help you. There are millions of people with foreclosures, repossessions, broken leases and evictions on their credit. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Best Second Chance Apartments near me in Kennesaw, Georgia. SecondChanceApartments.org is an online resource that helps individuals with a less than perfect rental history find apartments that will accept them. WebFind 1 listings related to 2nd Chance Leasing Apartments in Kennesaw on YP.com. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. WebSecond Chance Apartments offers the nations most experienced professionals that will find apartments willing to accept your application. We are aware of all the second chance apartments near you willing to accept your application. Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services near Kennesaw, GA? 5890 Seabright Ln, College Park, GA 30349. Web1345 Towne Lake Hills South Dr, Woodstock , GA 30189 Woodstock 3.7 (132 reviews) Verified Listing Today 470-863-3202 Monthly Rent $1,300 - $2,024 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 707 - 1,408 sq ft The Palmer Transportation Points of Interest Move-in Special LOOK & LEASE: Tour and Apply SAME DAY to receive a Waived Bell, From Business: We offer live video, self-guided, and team member tour options. Some popular services for apartments include: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Get a list, From Business: Walton Communities goes beyond building places where people live by creating neighborhoods where people thrive. Our fabulous community in Marietta, GA has so much to offer, from community amenities to apartment features. Please fill out the form on this page the more information you give us the better job we can do to help you. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Second Chance Apartment locations in Our communities are locally owned and managed, This property is beautiful and is well kept. WebApartments By All Bills Paid And Second Chance Leasing in Marietta on YP.com. Have a past eviction or low credit score? Camden Shiloh offers ideal apartment living in Kennesaw, Georgia., From Business: An upscale oasis close to Atlanta actionBarrett Walk Apartments in vibrant Kennesaw, Georgia features small-town charm perched on the edge of the big city.. WebPlease never ask the apartment if they offer second chance leasing or anything similar to that. There are second chance apartments in Johns Creek that will accept evictions.