My bathroom, light fixtures, and appliances were also full of dust and dirt upon moving in, again I cleaned them myself because I wanted it done right.The parking garage is COVERED in dirt and grime and always has piles of garbage in it, as well as mattresses, couches, and other large furniture and appliances just laying around. Trailside Apartments and Townhomes are convenintly located in the center of Albert Lea right next to the city pool. . This listing has been saved to your favorites! We offer many TRV60465---. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. A forgot username email was sent to Worst Apartment Ive ever lived at I had a major leak that I wound up calling the health department over because the private ladlord did nothing about it this property is ran by an older couple that were cheap and unrelia, Worst Apartment Ive ever lived at I had a major leak that I wound up calling the health department over because the private ladlord did nothing about it this property is ran by an older couple that were cheap and unreliable the son is the only one with common sense unfortunately he couldnt do everything in the complex I was very happy to move when my lease was up, If you love the 80s look this is for you. DOWNSTAIRS. Will accept up to 2 dogs or 2 cats with a pet deposit. Easy Apply 30d+ Extensive, in-depth two-week zoom training that provides you with the tools . So1694ff30e1 Get the best price at ListedBuy! The stairwells are locked so you dont have the option to use them (you can walk down them but not up) so at times you can be stuck waiting for the one and only working elevator for a very long time.This building is a disgrace to Minneapolis, especially being so close to the convention center. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. A modern townhouse is often one with a small footprint on multiple floors. No section 8, no pets. While taking advantage of this quiet, tucked-away gem on the edge of Lowry. View More Details. Houses for rent section 8 houston 136 houses for rent 16 pictures House For Rent PREMIUM NEW Home For Rent In Houston, Texas $ 1,400 Houston, Texas 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1,100 sq.feet No Section 8. Office Phone: Copyright 2023 MIAMI Association of REALTORS. We offer many amenities For rent! Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bathroom Pond View 2 story single home for rent! Section 8, VA, BBHC, etc) YouTube Video URL. total apartment units: 10, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 60 months, 202/8 nc , below 80% fmr, efficiency: $1,473.00, senior apartment community in honolulu - royal kinau apartments A townhouse, townhome, town house, or town home, is a type of terraced housing. I will be moving out ASAP. They are Clean, modern, and centrally located. Receive new listings by email humble section 8. . We do not accept Section 8 Vouchers. Oct 23, 2022 in Rentdigs - www.RentDigs.com View details 15 pictures House . Long waiting list to get in though. You've received a new message from a renter. Your amazing home features will include lots of counter and cabinet space, all kitchen appliances, W/D hook ups, spacious yard, and Management staff is dedicated and thoughtful. However, the unprofessionalism of the manager did not make it a pleasant first time experience and changed my mind about renting an apartment here. 1,950 411 Burwood Ave, Ann Arbor, Mi 48103. - BR/Bath: 2Bed/1Bath, Housing Type: Apartment, Floor: 3, Pet Policy: Cats only - limit 2, $25/month each, Monthly Rent: $1270, Section 8/Subsidy 4502 W 36th St St Louis Park, MN 55416 $1795.00 / Month --------------------------- Interested in this property? Sorry this property does NOT accept Section 8. Vertical blinds, window air Sec 8 ok! Try broadening your search. One month deposit required and $57 non refundable application fee. Lakes. Allowed Background Check. You have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com! Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Ive enjoyed living here for its views as well as proximity to the river trails, northeast, north loop, and downtown. This email will expire in They even take care of my special requests no problemthey got it..my favorite Zippysplease take care of your week. WE DO ACCEPT SECTION 8 For more details and to contact: TRV60280---. Youre doing just fine and you live in a GREAT PLACE. It is embarrassingly filthy, and the staff would know that if they would just take a simple walk around.Upon moving in, our vents were as pictured. You have successfully verified your account, please continue signing in. Townhouse. Text Mitzury show contact info . Com for application. The residents a. I applied for a job there. If theres a budget on up keep let me tell you she is rich because she aint spending a penny on upgrades. EMAIL Agent to schedule a showing. Applications are available and we do not accept any vouchers or section 8. This move-in ready, central AC townhome has recently been updated with newer appliances and 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with Lanai and parking. Please call prior to the showing to confirm your attendance. "Affordable apts. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. Amenities : 24-hour security, fitness center, swimming pool, BBQ area, guest parking. Attention! Brown carpet old school brown painte doors. To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. total apartment units: 207, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, pd/8 existing , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: $971.00, total apartment units: 230, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 131% & 140% fmr, efficiency: $820.0. One time $75.00 Admin Fee at time of signing the lease. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Special thanks to marnica the greatest manager out there! Fantastic Location, Fresh Paint, New Appliances, All Laminate Floors, New Bathrooms. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. Its ridiculous.Ive known several artists that lived and live here. Section 8 housing; background check required as well as $75 application fee per adult 8 or older; previous two months pay check stubs and. (e.g. Disabled and retired. For rent house section 8 florida pool 1-25 of 94 properties for rent found Receive new listings by email Save this search Sort by Cities Miramar 13 Pembroke Pines 11 Tallahassee 7 Leesburg 6 Deland 4 Orlando 4 Port Richey 3 Tampa 3 Winter Park 3 Clearwater 2 States Florida 93 Colorado 1 Price Bedrooms 0+ 1+ 2+ 3+ 4+ Bathrooms 0+ 1+ 2+ 3+ 4+ The 23.3-acre (94,000 m 2) site, consisting of twenty 4-story buildings, was designed by William Lescaze, and was the first large-scale public housing in Brooklyn. For more properties like this visit GoSection8. The residents also appear satisfied and happy. 1-16 of 16 properties for rent found. 3bdrm/2Bathroom home. No section 8. Want to learn more about 637 Rosario Lane? The number is 866-498-5714. Brand new vinyl plank hardwood flooring in the bedroom. Maple Grove Schools. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. Old windows old patio doors. Ill be back! Contact Jordan Property Description Why Live Here? This is for our LURA program (low income) Call us to find out how to qualify. These far exceed the normal apartment complex expectations. Its capital and largest city is Phoenix.Arizona is part of the Four Corners region with Utah to the north, Colorado to the . Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Kitchen offers oak style cabinets, black appliances and tile flooring. Temporarily No Showings. 2 BED 1 BATH AVAILABLE NOW! Spacious ground floor partly-furnished duplex home in Ewa Beach available now! Evictions. You are making at or below the posted poverty line in your state. The park have the old metal slides. No smokers, Pets Negotiable. her mannerism and approach towards people isnt something i would want to deal with on regular basis, The leasing agent who took me on a tour also told me she was new, to be honest I would have thought their roles were reversed by the way they conducted themselves. The residents are provided ample opportunity to get out by way of group activities on a bus and it seems like theres also a lot of activities inside the main area. RDL60052---. Chris L. said "I don't write many reviews but felt compelled to share my experience with my realtor Shane Nguyen who recently helped me find my current home. 75 credit check fee. Hurricane shutters on all windows and doors, on the lake in the beautiful community. Trailside Apartments and Townhomes are convenintly located in the center of Albert Lea right next to the city pool. Assigned Covered Parking. Accepts Section 8 to entertain! A must see Home! There are several great elementary schools in Las Vegas, NV. The maintenance worker came one month after we moved in and said he would wipe them down but thats it, so I just ended up deep cleaning them myself. Please confirm your email address. But for God go I. Be glad for the generosity you share. total apartment units: 40, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/202 , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,640.00, total apartment units: 48, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously 202/811, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , below 80% fmr, efficiency: $1,4, total apartment units: 96, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 60 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $2,1, total apartment units: 162, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, hfda/8 nc , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedr, total apartment units: 55, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 245 months, sec 8 nc , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedro, total apartment units: 63, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedro, total apartment units: 380, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedr, total apartment units: 49, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedr. I have been in the elevator with an obvious odor of urine that has lasted for weeks and not been cleaned up. SPACIOUS GROUND LEVEL 3 BED 2 BATH EWA BEACH HOME - APTS/HOUSING FOR 3 BEDROOM / 2.5 BATHROOM TOWNHOUSE HAWAII KAI - APTS/HOUSING FOR 1 BEDROOM / 1 BATHROOM / 1 PARKING KAPIOLANI CONDO - APTS/HOUSING MAKAHA VALLEY CONDO - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. I do. total apartment units: 38, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, preservation , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $2,160.00. If youre not into \"HOOD\" OR PROJECT style living.. 637 Rosario Lane is a rental currently listed at $2,100. GREAT DEALS TO START THE YEAR RIGHT! For rent house section 8 pool ca - Trovit For rent house section 8 pool ca Receive new listings by email Condo For Rent In Antioch, California 94531, Antioch, Contra Costa County, San Francisco Bay Area, CA .premises. 4 Bedrooms $2,595 4br - 2213ft 2 - . Equal Housing Opportunity. Comllz17682e6016. Arizona (/ r z o n / ARR-ih-ZOH-n; Navajo: Hoozdo Hahoodzo [hozto hahotso]; O'odham: Al onak [ai nak]) is a state in the Southwestern United States.It is the 6th-largest and the 14th-most-populous of the 50 states. Pool service included. - The apartment is unfurnished. Close to parks and lakes! $590 Special offer good till 3/5/2023 - No Credit Check and No Deposit with Vouche $590 Special offer good till 3/5/2023 - No Credit Check and No Deposit with Voucher only - 2 Bed apt ready to move in, $790 Monthly rent 3 Bed apt ready to move in, Move In Special! The blame just gets passed to the contractors or the maintenance staff. I am eternally grateful for the new chapter in my life and can even visualize somehow I might be able to give back to society what it has given to me, a rainbow at the end of the tunnel, The staff is terrific. Larger family room, living school. Welcome to Village , , SHARONVILLE s # 1 Manufactured Home Community. It takes very special kind of people to wa, From a woman sleeping in the rain to becoming financially sound with a permanent dwelling and continued emotional support to grow from my mental challenges towards independence. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. View 134 Section 8 Housing for rent in Montgomery County, AL. MarketWatch provides the latest stock market, financial and business news. Christine and Shanell were very communicative, I just recently moved in Lake Street Station Apartments and I absolutely love it the apartment was clean the carpet was clean everything worked and very modern appliances. . Never enough. Equal Housing Opportunity. All information provided by a balcony overlooking the beautiful neighborhood. 2 BEDS/1 BATH, $750 PER MONTH PLUS ELECTRICITY, 1 YEAR LEASE - CITY OUTSIDE. My Mother recently relocated to Pasadena so I came down to help her get organized and moved into the Westgate apartment. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Section 8 Houses for rent in Dallas, TX 28 Rentals Sort by: 1 Single Family House $3,088 Available Soon 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 1610 Sqft 7227 Blackwillow Ln, Dallas, TX 75249 house in Dallas 14 Single Family House $2,500 Available Now 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 1847 Sqft 726 Trinity Ln, Dallas, TX 75241 There are so many factors that make people truly RICH. Currently accepting applications for a spacious 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house located at 2053 Fourth Ave, Cincinnati OH 45224 for $1,100/month. Text at show contact info Laizha Time calls: 7:30am to 5pm do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers post id: 7594804308 posted: about 3 hours ago They made renting quick and easy. 750 square feet. Rent by owner. RENT SPECIAL- FIRST MONTH FREE!!!. There will always be a spread.Nothing wrong with calling out false advertising or bad management either. total apartment units: 164, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,640. 2 BEDROOM, 1 BATH APARTMENT IN READING! Conveniently located near Ala Moana and Ward Village. For more details: realtyww. LIVE IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE ONE ARCHER LANE CONDOMINIUM - SUN RISE - RENOVATED 1 BEDROOM, 1 BATH WITH 1 PARKING - APTS/HOUSING 1641 STILLMAN LANE SEC 8 OK! See 3 low income, HUD, and Section 8 apartments for rent within Grand Mission Homes in Phoenix, AZ with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. This is a quiet building with character of exposed brick walls. Centrally located townhouse for rent in Sarasota. Rent Special- First month free!!!. They made renting quick and easy. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Management puts the minimum amount of effort into addressing them and very clearly could not care less. After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! No Section 8 accepted bathrooms. Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. Rental Address: 801 S. King Street #1003 Honolulu, HI 96813 Rent: $2,050.00 Per Month Deposit: $2,050.00 Lease Term: 1 Year Lease Available: 11/07/2022 Description: -1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 parking Sun Rise in Ewa. We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. Attention! The staff is terrific. *Hope you solve this issues at the location! With a week remaining before Crossover Day, activity hit a fever pitch in the Capitol on Monday. (866) 466-7328 Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Pool, tennis courts, lake views, walking tails and so much more! Gold Dome Report - Legislative Day 24. The property manager is a woman that makes up any kind of rules. -Approx. The park have the old metal slides. The program is administered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development ( HUD) and provides vouchers to participating families that can be used to help pay rent. Come and see this remodeled unit with Quartz counter tops, real wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Hopefully these issues have improved by the attention that was brought to the issues raised.In the meantime, count your blessings, every single day, and dont ever let yourself fall into an entitled mindset. Two covered porch areas, amazing, peaceful lake view. Great 5 BR 5 BA House in Eden Prairie. Capitalism is devouring itself! The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. read more. No Pets Allowed. 3511 E Baseline Rd, Unit 1247. For rent house section 8 pool Receive new listings by email 19613 Allergando Lane 73012, Edmond, Oklahoma County, OK .allowed with a $ 300 per pet deposit. Management has also severely reduced services for elderly residents which used to be performed by their maintenance staff. Ive enjoyed living here for its views as well as proximity to the river trails, northeast, north loop, and downtown. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1-car garage, in a gated community with a community pool Inc. 844-436-xyz X (844-4ENSUVI). Low Income Apartments With No Waiting List In Dallas Texas.See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap apartments in Bronx, NY. Everyone seems kind and happy. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Very close to Kaiser Moanalua and Tripler Hospital and Salt Lake Shopping Center. You are considered at the lowest income level if your family brings in only 30% or less of the average income in your area. That was a turn off for me! Dont waste your money here. This home has central A/C, large kitchen and living room area for your family to enjoy. Location-Location-Location-Coconut Grove attached apartment within walking distance to the BEACH! It used to be built into our communities. No pets and no section 8 For rent! The buildings exteri, If you love the 80s look this is for you. Nearby schools include Jc Thompson, Wilson, and Eaton. It started with a consultation at his". More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, Trailside Apts and Townhomes - 1 Bedroom Apartment (Section 8), Trailside Apts and Townhomes - 2 Bedroom Apartment (Section 8), Trailside Apts and Townhomes - 3 Bedroom Townhouse (Section 8), Trailside Apts and Townhomes - 2 Bedroom Townhouse (Section 8), Trailside Apts and Townhomes - 1 Bedroom Apartment, Handicap Accessible (Section 8), Westbrook Apartments - One Bedroom - Handicap Accessible, 500 / 3br - 3 bedroom home right next to pool (pleasanton ks), 1 bd, 1 ba House for rent - Covina, California, 3 Bed 1.5 Bath House - Will Accept Section 8.718 Montrose Ave, Home For Rent In Satellite Beach, Florida, 32937, Satellite Beach, Brevard County, FL, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath In Spring TX 77379 - Private. 1 week + 6 days ago in realtyWW View details 30 pictures House For Rent PREMIUM NEW Community Best view of the city and the mountains from a senior apartment. ?There is a perpetual smell of marijuana which management has combated by posting a sign in the elevator asking people to stop smoking weed very proactiveThe mail gets dropped off in a common area where anyone has access to it, there is no mail room. Rental unit in Hyper-Centre. Do not spend your money here!!! 2553 Lower Wetumpka Rd, 36, Montgomery, AL 36110, 2553 Lower Wetumpka Rd, 28, Montgomery, AL 36110, 3518 Castle Ridge Rd, Montgomery, AL 36116, 534 Rosa L Parks Ave, 307, Montgomery, AL 36108, 534 Rosa L Parks Ave, 412, Montgomery, AL 36108, 2033 Clubview St, A , Montgomery, AL 36106. Schedule a showing online at: http: listedbuy. If I could give this place 0 stars, I would. Find the best offers for your search houses for rent section 8 buffalo. REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL MITCHELL, SOUTH DAKOTA February 21, 2023 6:00 P.M. Entire home just refinished and looks and feels like brand new, including all cabinets, flooring, fixtures, paint, Nice quiet community neighborhood in NE Minneapolis. To View Call Jeff 2 734-945-0558 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home in West-side Ann Arbor for rent, Just Updated, repainted top to bottom, new cabinets, and new engineered hardwood floor, Tiled bathrooms and kitchen with newer appliances. The buildings exterior is horrible need a new modern updated paint. Section 8 housing NJ is a topic of importance to many families throughout the state. Charming second floor studio For rent! For more information please call. Smoking outdoors only. It is really dated. For more information about the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program please click here. Get the best price at ListedBuy! Great apartment, great grill outs, pet friendly, good cost for location, appliances are TOP OF THE LINE, Quartz countertops, Hardwood floors; overall these units are very well done.Only downside would be the walls are ki. Section 8 is a government program that helps low-income families pay rent on privately owned homes and apartments. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia!20629 Mallard Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32833. All 3 bedrooms located on the main floor, spacious family room Move in before December 29th and get Januarys rent-free with a 12-month lease. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. No landscaping whatsoever. Carpeted stairs lead to the 2nd floor where there are 2 . For more details and to contact: the Beach. Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home is in well maintained Hamilton Glen. SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM AVAILABLE - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. Shane made home shopping fun and incredibly easy. Landlord pays the water bill. I live this build, we have hard time at the underground parking entrance during the winter, whenever snow start its difficult for us to leave from the underground parking, the entrance is up high hill when you try to g, I live this build, we have hard time at the underground parking entrance during the winter, whenever snow start its difficult for us to leave from the underground parking, the entrance is up high hill when you try to go out it makes your car to slip and move back instead of forward, even if the snow is one inch its impossible for you to go out , whether you have to go work or your kids are at school and need to pick them up, you cant do, last week a lady wanted to go out, her car slipped back and hit the wall , the back mirror was shattered ,also the she got hurt, several time we talked to the past managment about this matter but no one did any thing,The company doesnt want to do anything because they dont care about they only want to collect the rent, that is set, its horrible, I just recently moved in Lake Street Station Apartments and I absolutely love it the apartment was clean the carpet was clean everything worked and very modern appliances. They have one maintenance man that is very intrusive. List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. Coming Soon! For more details and to contact: realtyww. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. All you have to do is put your luggage down ! Pool, tennis courts, lake views, walking tails and so much more! Rent averages in Las Vegas, NV vary based on size. It is nearly impossible for someone in a wheelchair to access the elevator, but no one is moving with a sense of purpose to try and resolve the issue or finish the project. Coin operated laundry on site. --------------------------- Property Move in before December 29th and get Januarys rent-free with a 12-month lease. One bedroom, one bathroom corner unit on the 2nd floor. Near Schools, Church, Shops and Restaurants, Cozy 2 bedroom house with fenced yard, central heat/air, and hardwood floors, Beautifully redone corner house with spacious kitchen, ********OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY 2/17/2023 4PM-5PM ONLY*********, Gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bath brick home with carport and fenced yard, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or 525 South Lawrence Street, Montgomery, AL, 36104. Has lots of cabinets in kitchen for storage. ONE BEDROOM MOVE IN READY CALL TODAY! Change Phone Number. The management was organize, attentive, and patient. Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted total apartment units: 40, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , over 160% fmr, 1bedroom: $658.00, Making a rental inquiry 10 AVONDALE PROPERTIES (5/5) Contact Landlord 3756 READING RD , CINCINNATI , OH 45229 Newly Remodeled home Located in Quiet community. civil court reno nv For rent all bills paid section 8 in oklahoma Apartment 48 Cabin Co-op Condo Duplex Efficiency Apartment House 6 Loft Manufactured Multi Family Ranch Townhouse 4630 S Darlington Ave . ForRent.com can help you find a new house in Las Vegas, NV, near middle schools like Lois & Jerry Tarkanian Middle School, Sig Rogich Middle School, and others. setting up your account. This property does not accept Section 8 or Housing Vouchers. The apartment is located next to the city garden, close to the Place Grenette and . Please call (405) 689-5--- x99 to schedule your tour!. Find Your Favorite Rental Contact The Manager/Owner Make Yourself At Home Start Your Search Are you in search of apartments or houses for rent with section 8 availability? Your account set-up is almost complete. The home will be ready 952022 Sorry we do not accept section 8 or housing vouchers. near elementary school"). allowed with a $ 300 per pet deposit. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Everyone seems kind and happy. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! For more information about the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program please click here. I lived here from May 2014 to Feb 2016, terrible building; filthy, loud, scary, disrespectful management, crime ridden. There are several types of Section 8 housing . Wood burning fireplace in the family room, ceiling fans, oversized closets, fenced yard. Section 8 Property For Rent Section 8 Houses & Apartments for Rent in Minneapolis, MN 11 TEAMSTER MANOR (5/5) Contact Landlord 808 THIRD AVE NE , MINNEAPOLIS , MN 55413 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted Its a wonderful complex great access to the bus and light rail! (e.g. Reply to this listing for more information. However, the unprofessionalism of the manager did not make it a pleasant first time experience and changed my mind about renting an apartment here. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. I asked about the timeline of when the tile and trim in the entryway is going to get fixed as it has been unfinished for weeks. Enjoy Oakleaf Plantation Amenities including tennis courts, basketball courts, pool and full bath on the first floor. no pets requirements to apply 1. income must be 3 times monthly rent 2. tenant Making a rental inquiry 12 Please select a user type to finish Summit, NJ 7901. total apartment units: 68, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedro. We take section 8 with a stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, and pantry. $1,600 18 days ago Uloop Report View property