Shangri-La The Shard, London Address: 31 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU United Kingdom Phone: (44 20) 7234 8000 E-mail: london@shangri-la.com Check-in / Check-out We hope you've enjoyed your stay from start to finish. Sample localhistory and culture with a private gin tasting session and free entry to the Tower of London. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. From your perch in the top of Londons tallest building, at Shangri-La you have the whole city at your feet. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Please note that we now have a booking system in place for our Sky, Dear Jennanathan, The food excellent though be ready for the sweet dessert load. The accommodation is set close to Borough Farmers Market and within 150 metres of London Bridge underground station. Limousine Service Shangri-La The Shard, London: Great Afternoon tea at the Ting lounge - Read 6,379 reviews, view 7,054 photos, and find great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor more. Unfortunately for my wallet, as you might expect (and as is usually the case with Shangri-La hotels), rooms werent exactly cheap hovering around $500 for the cheapest of rooms. Hotel Reservation Network | 2023 Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The property is centrally located in vicinity of Tower Bridge. Best regards, Kurt Macher General Manager, Undeniably fantastic views and the service at breakfast and at reception was exellent. Pool On-Site Location 31 St Thomas Street. What are some of the property amenities at Shangri-La The Shard, London? Despite only being there one night, there was no way I was going to miss out on their infinity swimming pool. You can enjoy a stroll along the River Thames' South Bank to The London Eye, Big Ben and Westminster, approximately 1.5 miles away. Guests can connect to the whole city through panoramic skyline views overlooking the River Thames, with beloved landmarks such as the Tate Modern, Borough Market and St Pauls Cathedral within easy reach. Your feedback is extremely important to us and although, we have placed USB charging ports in our media panel at the desk, we can look into enhancing our room ease and location in our room. Literally. Experience GNG, the highest bar in London on level 52, for sunset cocktails and late-night drinks in chic surrounds, with spectacular views of Londons skyline. Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback following your recent visit at Shangri-La Hotel The Shard, London. A City View Room makes it extra special. Stay in the capitals highest hotel, in one of the worlds most iconic buildings, whilst enjoying panoramic skyline views that connect you to the whole city. Book a relaxing four night stay in the clouds and only pay for three nights. The infinity, Dear Phil, Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback following your recent visit at Shangri-La The Shard, London. Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Shangri-La Qiantan, Shanghai, Shanghai and Free cancellation of available. The room was upgraded to a Seaview corner room with a beautiful angle on the City and Tower Bridge, and I was able to enjoy some fireworks for CNY! At the cocktail bar, you will find a selection of cocktails, champagne and fresh coffee. Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Ask Ola S about Shangri-La The Shard, London, Ask Mary B about Shangri-La The Shard, London, Ask joannadiggle about Shangri-La The Shard, London, Ask MIademarco about Shangri-La The Shard, London, Absolutely the best experience for your business event, Ask Hanna K about Shangri-La The Shard, London. The UK's first Shangri-La hotel boasts 200 luxuriously appointed rooms occupying floors 34-52, along with breathtaking views and the hotel's signature 5-star service. Shangri-La offers a bespoke collection of benefits and tools. Anbu was great and very attentive. London Black Taxi Service Now $600 (Was $751) on Tripadvisor: Shangri-La The Shard, London, London. SKY POOL & SAUNA. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The high-speed elevator took me to the 35th floor in just a few seconds. I am pleased to confirm that access to our infinity SkyPool and Sky Sauna on Level 52 of The Shard is complimentary for all our hotel guests. What room types are there at Shangri-La The Shard, London? General Manager, place as treat to stay. The food was great and we got some amazing wine recommendations too. Here's some maths: 37 of the 100 rooms at Shangri-La Paris are suites, while 60 per cent of all the rooms have Eiffel Tower views. The closest airport to Shangri-La The Shard, London is London City, placed within 0.5 km away. We appreciate your loyalty and we are looking forward to your next visit in the clouds! Greetings from Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London. Daily breakfast for two Experience Credit: US$ 100 Food and beverage credit to be used during your stay 4pm check-out guaranteed 12pm check-in, when available Room upgrade at check-in, when available Complimentary Wi-Fi Fine Hotels + Resorts: House Doctor on Call You do not have any upcoming reservations. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. But for as good as the view was from the main room, the bathroom is where things were taken to the next level. Shangri-La Hotel The Shard is located on St Thomas Street, less than 1 minutes' walk from London Bridge Train and Tube Station. Both the fitness centre and pool are located on the 52nd floor and each offer sweeping views of London. Best regards, Kurt Macher General Manager. Book online or please contact our Customer Sales Team by emailing reservations.london@shangri-la.com or calling +44 20 7234 8088. . Dear Matthew, Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback following your recent visit at Shangri-La The Shard, London. Ting at the Shangri-La Hotel serve halal chicken and lamb. Shangri-La The Shard, London Find your moment of Shangri-La and escape from the city to the clouds with a wellness staycation for Two. The service was immaculate and the view spectacular. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Shangri-La The Shard, London 31 St Thomas Street, London, SE1 9QU, United Kingdom +44 207 234 8000 From $62 Cheapest rate per night 9.0 Excellent based on 3,216 reviews Wed 1/2 Sun 5/2 1 room, 2 guests View Deal View Deal View Deal 118 more deals from Shangri-La The Shard, London About Shangri-La The Shard, London Hotel Room Feel an unparalleled connection to London at Shangri-La The Shard. Click on the event title for more information about each event. . Due to health and satefy concerns, we are constantly looking to offer the best options for milk options in our minibar. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Excellent evening and service - See 6,375 traveller reviews, 7,048 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Explore nearby landmarks within walking distance from Shangri-La The Shard such as Bourough Market, the city's oldest food and vegetable market and a London institution. 31 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU England 011 44 20 7234 8000 Visit hotel website E-mail hotel Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! To my mind, they have the best infinity pool in London, and I could spend a whole day relaxing up here. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore. If you are visiting Shangri La Ranch for the first time please be aware that we are a B.Y.O.B. We prise these open and smear them with pandan cream, another nod to the Far Eastern heritage of the Shangri-La. And on top of it all, they were so friendly and helped us with things beyond the workings of the event. The Cloud Forest afternoon tea showcases the hotels east-meets-west aesthetic, and its flair for drama. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Great meal with great views - See 6,388 traveler reviews, 7,063 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. The spectacular Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard, London is a 5-star venue set 550 metres from the several London Bridge featuring flat - screen TV, a flat screen TV and entertainment activities. You will enjoy an infinity swimming pool, a fitness studio as well as an indoor pool, a sauna and steam baths. Whats more quintessentially London than Afternoon Tea? This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thank you for your enquiry, and I am pleased to confirm that access to our infinity SkyPool on Level 52 of The Shard is complimentary for all our hotel guests. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. A lovely meal with an amazing view - Eglantino was an amazing server - very attentive to our needs and so friendly. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with it. 31 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU England, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Private Gin Tasting and Tower of London Tour. Own or manage this property? Casual Elegant Cuisines Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, European, Asian Hours of Operation Mon-Wed 16:00-00:30 Thu-Sat 12:00-01:00 Sun 12:00-00:30 Phone number 020 7234 8000 Website http://www.gong-shangri-la.com/ Payment Options AMEX, JCB, MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Smart Casual Location 31 St. Thomas St, London, SE19QU Area London Bridge There is no alcohol for sale anywhere at Shangri La Ranch. Recommended Offers. Respect to my dietary requirements, always asking if everything is alright, taking care of absolutely everything. What famous landmarks can we visit near Shangri-La The Shard, London? We had a lovely evening, amazing food and very excellent service. The price for a room at Shangri-La The Shard, London starts at 1041. Please do check with the restaurant before you make a booking/dine to make sure the halal food status still applies. You do not have any upcoming reservations. It worked out great, as the Shard was within walking distance of many of the places wed planned to visit specifically the Tate Modern, Borough Market, and the former #1 bar in the world, Dandelyan (now Lyaness). The price was not too high, compared to the experience you get. All rights reserved. Disclaimer the halal food status note for Ting is true at the time of writing. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another unforgettable experience. Shangri-La London Address - The Shard, 31 St Thomas St, London SE1 9QU Website - Shangri-La London Phone - 020 7234 8000 Nearest Tube - London Bridge Disclaimer - the halal food status note for Ting is true at the time of writing. An outstanding event at the Shangri La - the events team that looked after our group were exceptional and nothing was too much trouble for them A big thank you Jos (just incredible service!) Greetings from Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London. In-room Spa Services of London with mesmerising views, amazing hospitality. Shangri-La The Shard, London can receive payment with Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Just look at it. Shangri-La Qiantan, Shanghai, Shanghai - Book Shangri-La Qiantan, Shanghai online with best deal and discount with lowest price on Booking. The views are incredible (as perhaps expected) although occasionally disconcerting. Ever since that trip, Id been wanting to stay atanotherShangri-La to see if it lives up to the extraordinarily lofty expectations Id set for the experience. Is Acqua Di Parma The Sexiest Unisex Fragrance Ever. Cocktail bars of course. Yes there is a treatment list, if my memory serves me correct, it is in your room. Shangri-La The Shard, London is situated in Southwark district, just 550 metres of London Bridge. Please note the check-in / out times below: Starting on level 34 a soaring 125 metres high the Shangri-La occupies 18 floors of The Shard, an architectural icon and Western Europes tallest building. Of course, Shangri-La The Shard, London serves buffet breakfast for free. Floating 52 stories above the city, the infinity pool in London with the best views is in the Shangri-La hotel. Right at London Bridge underground. And then there are the scones, served warm just out of the oven. week of my life, and I felt muchcooler than I really am while staying at the resort. In this video we test out the hotel, the luxurious rooms, the Sky Pool - Londons higest pool, the Gng Bar, the highest hotel bar in Europe. 24-hour Concierge Service Butler Service in Suites Oh, and while he's traveling around doing that, he also golfs as much as humanly possible in his quest to break eighty for the first time ever. Unlock exclusive member rates at Shangri-La The Shard, London Rooms & Suites Wellness Escape Find your moment of Shangri-La and escape from the city to the clouds with a Wellness Staycation for two. Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard, London is at a short driving distance from Charing Cross train station. Golf in the Maldives: A Week at the Shangri-La Villingili, Payntr Golf X 004 RS Review: Payntr Gets Spiked Golf Shoes Right. with spectacular views of London's skyline. I have been a part of the organising event which took place recently in Shangri-La in the Shard. Take a dip in Sky Pool or grab a cocktail at GNG for a true birds-eye view of Londons most beloved landmarks or enjoy a pint closer to the ground at Bar 31 after dining at TNG. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Sample Local Culture in London (Members Day 6X Points), Enjoy a spot of history, culture and 6X Points.. Thank you for your enquiry. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Great meal with great views - See 6,388 traveler reviews, 7,060 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Rooms & Suites. Services Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Express Check-in and Check-out IT Butler But when people asked and told them you were staying at the Shard, they all got that same half surprised, half eye-roll expression that basically just said: oh you fancy. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the fantastic views, as well as the excellent service provided by our breakfast and reception teams. Having devoured these, we move on to the cake selection, which is served in a traditional tiered afternoon tea stand. 3. Across the bridge you'll also find the Tower of London, the oldest palace, fortress and prison in Europe. Within a 10 minute walk, Tower Bridge is one of the citys most iconic landmarks, a favourite also viewed from our TNG Restaurant or GNG bar. Sample Local Culture in London (Members Day 6X Points), Enjoy a spot of history, culture and 6X Points.. Absolutely incredible service from Jose, Tanveer, Prash, Sushil, Akash, Jelena & Catherine at the Shangri-La! Shangri-La The Shard, London: Review - See 6,390 traveler reviews, 7,063 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Great locations and deals for every budget. Its worth just going up there to ogle over the city from that unique vantage point. View all photos (7,440) Traveler (6856) Room & Suite (617) Already here it is difficult to avert one's gaze. We sip these chilled mango teas while admiring the London scenery all around us. It is a great way to spend an evening and we look forward to returning very very soon. Please see our partners for more details. What is the price of staying in Shangri-La The Shard, London? With unparalleled views across London, the hotel features a number of signature dining venues & three river-facing event spaces. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Laundry & Valet Service If I could design my own bed and pillows, I would want the Shangri-la. Guests will find Borough tube station within 600 metres of Shangri-La The Shard, London. Shangri-La The Shard, London 31 St Thomas Street, London, Waterloo and Southwark, London, United Kingdom, SE19QU - See map Get your trip off to a great start with a stay at this property, which offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms. How to spend free time at Shangri-La The Shard, London? Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard, London includes an infinity pool and a swimming pool available for an additional charge. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Great Afternoon tea at the Ting lounge - See 6,381 traveler reviews, 7,052 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. 31 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU England 011 44 20 7234 8000 Visit hotel website E-mail hotel Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! And I can not wait for my 3rd visit. Located in the Southwark neighborhood of London, Shangri-La The Shard hugs the south banks of the Thames and is less than a 5-minute walk from the London Bridge Railway and Underground Station. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese. Food & Beverages The on-site Asian cuisine restaurant, TING, features light fare. wonderful staff and rooms - they offered a brilliant stay on the last night of my stay. Shangri-La Rasa Ria, Kota Kinabalu: 1st class resort - See 7,386 traveler reviews, 7,436 candid photos, and great deals for Shangri-La Rasa Ria, Kota Kinabalu at Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay at our hotel and that our team provided superb service, particularly Leah who checked you in. All rooms and suites are non-smoking There are similar hotels available. This year I spent my holidays twice at the Shangri-La The Shard Hotel. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We believe that attentive service is crucial in creating memorable experiences for our guests. It might even be the highest pool in the capital. Best regards, Kurt Macher General Manager, Amazing hotel. We are looking forward to your next visit in the clouds! Nearby attractions include Borough Market (0.2 miles), The View from The Shard (0.02 miles), and Escape from the Golden Hinde (0.2 miles). I stayed at the Shangri-La hotel at the Shard the weekend of the 10th of February, a really awesome experience. Having been built within the last decade, the room was extremely modern and had all of the amenities youd expect at such a nice property. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Experience the exquisite afternoon tea at TNG. [] Want more Shangri-La goodness? Is Shangri-La The Shard, London close to the city centre? Popular attractions near Shangri-La The Shard, London include Tower Bridge and Borough Market, set within a few steps away. In partnership with Neals Yard Remedies, guests can enjoy a luxurious selection of spa treatments from one of the hotels exclusive converted spa rooms with breath-taking London landmark views. What else should you do in London? Jose, Tanveer, Prash, Sushil, Akash, Jelena & Catherine did a great job at hosting our event! Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London is the first elevated luxury hotel in the city. Staying in London Bridge lets you benefit from the most convenient transportation access, whether by foot, car, boat or rail. Casual Elegant Cuisines Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, European, Asian Hours of operation Mon-Wed 4:00 pm-12:30 am Thu-Sat 12:00 pm-1:00 am Sun 12:00 pm-12:30 am Phone number 020 7234 8000 Website http://www.gong-shangri-la.com/ Payment options AMEX, JCB, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Smart Casual Location 31 St. Thomas St, London, SE19QU 31 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU United Kingdom. The mandarin and vanilla macarons have just the right texture, chewy but soft at the same time. I LOVED IT!!!!!!! The tea itself is actually amazing. It is a great way to spend an evening and we look forward to returning very very soon. From sky-high dining to swimming in the clouds, ground-level discoveries at the nearby Borough Market, river cruises and more, weve got you covered in the British capital. Incredible hospitality at the Shangri-La! Also, if . 2023 Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Is parking available at Shangri-La The Shard, London? Frankly, I do not know if I could imagine a better experience! Choose from a range of treatments from therapeutic to holistic massages, using only the finest natural and organic, ethically sourced herbs, botanicals and essential oils to help find the perfect balance between outer beauty and inner health. Recreation facilities include a gym and infinity pool featuring panoramic views of the . There were young children using the, Dear badcompany32, And were still working on getting back to London for golf, so will make sure to update when we do! 4. Shangri-La The Shard, London 5-star luxury hotel near London Bridge Located close to Borough Market and HMS Belfast, Shangri-La The Shard, London provides a return airport shuttle, a cafe and dry cleaning/laundry services. Its certainly up there. Which popular attractions are close to Shangri-La The Shard, London? Hotel Health & Leisure Health & Leisure Revitalize & Rejuvenate in the Clouds Floating 52 stories above London, our infinity Sky Pool is the highest hotel pool in Western Europe and sits alongside the Sky Sauna and fully-equipped gym to offer guests a wellness oasis with unparalleled views. Incredible hospitality at the Shangri-La! See all of our readers' favorite hotels, cities, airlines, cruise lines, and . Are any cleaning services offered at Shangri-La The Shard, London? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. And when you get peckish, you can use the Skypass credit at Ting, the restaurant on the 35th floor. We are looking forward to your next visit in the clouds! at-london-hotels.com. Shangri-La The Shard, London: Celebratory - Read 6,388 reviews, view 7,060 traveller photos, and find great deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Food and drinks arent served by the infinity pool at the Shangri-La hotel. It was hands down the bougiest (is that a word?) We went to the Shangri-La Villingili for our honeymoon in the Maldives. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. We enjoyed our cocktails and would definitely recommend. We ate from the five course tasting menu which was great value for money. General Manager, Dear Tamara, Today, the term Shangri-La is interpreted as both a lost paradise and as a position of enlightened consciousness The Shangri-La hotel in the Shard opened in May 2014 and is the hotel chain's first hotel in London and only its third in Europe. Are there any restaurants around Shangri-La The Shard, London? We are glad that you enjoyed the incredible views of London and the relaxing ambiance of your room. Shangri-La at The Shard London Fitness Center and Swimming Pool One of the great attractions of the Shangri-La at The Shard, in addition to the magnificent views from the rooms and the lobby on the 35th floor, is the infinity pool on the 52nd floor, the highest swimming pool in Europe. Shangri-la Hotel, At The Shard, London 31 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU T / (44 20) 7234 8078 E / Events.London@shangri-la.com W / www.shangri-la.com/london DINING THE SKY POOL Experience the ultimate elevated evening reception in the highest swimming pool in Western Europe. Very nice service from Anbu, and very nice drinks with a lovely view. A lovely family dinner: Shangri-La The Shard, London - See 6,391 traveller reviews, 7,063 photos, and cheap deals for Shangri-La The Shard, London at Tripadvisor. Location & Hours At The Shard 31 St Thomas Street London SE1 9QU United Kingdom London Bridge Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Debit Cards Accepts Android Pay Accepts Apple Pay Free Wi-Fi Recommended Reviews Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.