The types of activities your sims can participate in include things like kpop club, party planning club, gaming club, chess club, and more. University students will complete their homework in about 10, 25, or 50 minutes depending on which one you choose. Advertising: Playwire | Comments: OpenWeb. An unofficial subreddit devoted to discussing and sharing all things related to The Sims 4! ____________________________________________ Mod Requirements Base game only required. Do not upload my Mods on other sites and do not use them for commercial purposes. Now your sims can do their homework regardless of mood. Its your choice whether you want to save their allowance or not. His spellcaster wife takes him out into the back yard and sets a little fire for him to put out to beat his fear. The no grade or highschool mod does just that, makes it so none of your sims have to go to school anymore. The Sims 4 logo is a trademark of Electronic Arts, Inc and we have no ownership over that content. With all the NPC dormies running around, even 3X speed runs slow. 3 comments. Not available if already collecting an Allowance. The Mod prevents Sims with the Immortality Trait from aging. It will have a random likelihood of happening and it will just appear as a pop-up that comes from the school, so you dont get to choose it, making it a bit more fun. This Sims 4 University mod is a reference to the character Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. Sims 4 Faster Homework (University Edition) The Sims Sims 4 Cas Sims Cc Sims 4 Mods Clothes Sims Mods Sim University Scarlet Sims 4 Traits Sims 4 Expansions More information . MISS. This started my search for a handful of mods to make the expansion pack more exciting. Trademarks mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners. If you have the Sims 4 Discover University expansion pack installed then you can use the study spot lot trait to do homework faster, and sims will also complete homework faster if they have level 3 of the Research and Debate skill.Socials:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/peterconte1/Twitter: https://twitter.com/peter_conte flqwerz)French Translations (by Candyman)German Translations (by helene912)Italian Translations (by xISYx)Japanese Translations (by Licer)Polish Translations (by zkrwiikosci)Spanish Translations (by Amanlen) A big thank you to our wonderful community of modders. This elementary school mod works in conjunction with the go to school mod that well talk about in a few. Happy Playing! just so you know, Kids Can Create Robots and Servo mod has been removed from the site and is no longer available. Mod Conflicts No known conflicts. We are not EA. All you have to do is Press CTRL + SHIFT + C in Live mode to open the cheat console, type 'grades', and then press ENTER. Aid them with any needs as they work. It's around 2 times faster than with normal speed. This is going to unlock so much time for your sims to do hobbies or spend time with their families after school instead of grinding their time on homework or skill gains. Translations The following translations are included in the mod: Chinese Translations (by Licer) Includes Traditional and SimplifiedDutch Translations (by As long as theres simoleons in the Allowance Account, your Sim will always be able to access it, regardless of age. The after school activities mod created by Kawaii Stacie is a great mod because it will give your child or teenaged sims something to do after school, since most of the time its just homework, dinner, and then bed. Faster Homework by Scarlet. There are three styles to choose from and they come in an array of colours. So, I created them: Solve Algebraic Expressions (raises Logic)Write Fitness Article (raises Fitness) Study Music Theory (raises Guitar) Practice Creative Writing (raises Writing) Research Astronomy (raises Rocket Science) Study Sociology (raises Charisma) Art Analysis Essay (raises Painting)Learn Lines for Play (raises Acting) Write Persuasive Essay (raises Research & Debate). The Chores mod by LittleMsSam, allows you to add cleaning schedules and assign Sims to cleaning tasks and times. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Which offers three scholarship options. I suggest you save it until they move out, so they can have some extra simoleons. These mods add things like after school activities, the ability to drop out, and so much more. 2. However, the EPs are not required. Well, downloading some really great discover university mods for The Sims 4 is the absolute best way for you to make your experience so much more fun or more challenging depending on what you're looking for. Faster Term Paper & Presentation (University), (It doesnt affect homework faster homework mod was created by Scarlett and is currently updated by. You want to be notified about new Mods releases and updates. No Bike Helmets by Scarlet. Chinese Translations (by Miaow_CC)Dutch Translations (by Watch. This mod allows you to go to school with your sims. I didnt actually realise this was a bug in the game until I came across this mod by Zerbu. There is even an option to send your kids to private school which will cost you a few simoleons per day. The Simston Private School Mod gives your sims in The Sims 4 that same opportunity. Also, sometimes the moodlet would be gone but the homework still wouldn't be accessible because the game still thinks your sim is tense. This can be interesting for different storylines, like if you want to act like you were homeschooling your sims kids or if school didnt exist. (Comment by LittleMsSam:Unfortunaley it conflicted with one of my Mods, so i reworked this Mod where i override the actual Interaction Text Strings. A faster homework mod would be great. Chinese Translations (by Miaow_CC)Dutch Translations (by Mod Requirements Base game only required. Game Zone. Get To Work and version 1.9.80 of the game. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This mod is a little bit complicated to set up in-game, but LittleMsSam has written some very detailed instructions on the mod page. Expansion to work with: Discover University (It doesn't affect homework - faster homework mod was created by Scarlett and is currently updated by LittleMissSam) Conflicts: Originally the Immortality potion would only protect the Sim that takes it from dying of old age. Thankfully, modders are always able to add exceptional depth and detail into the game and school mods are no different. If you have The Sims 4: Discover University youll definitely want this mod. For Children, this adds the following options to their homework. In general the result is that sims can get more done in one day. Sims with the Rebellious trait will complete slightly slower. This updated version has been reworked and no longer overrides existing game files. Then, insert the testingcheats true line in the cheat box and hit enter. Sims 4 Faster Homework - Best Sims University Mod. Dont worry though, your sim can always apply for university again. There are a few subjects that raise skills that came with EPs. It's around 2 times faster than with normal speed. Check discord/twitter for any updates* F . Not sure which mods are currently working to make time in university shorteranyone have one they recommend? . This is really great because you can get a jump start on University without having to wait until your sim is a young adult giving you a chance to spend less of their adult lives in school. 38. r/Sims4. No mod recquired. Another tip, make sure your uni sims leave offerings for academic success at their university's statue. Edit 08/13/2022: Updated to include new skills AND remade the Mental addon to allow teens and children to be able to complete wants and aspirations using my skilled homework! This mod goes hand in hand with the Higher Tuition Fees mod. This doesnt make it happen for everyday, but you get to choose specific days that you want the event to take place, giving you full control. Discover University Mods 1. This adds three majors to the game, each with their own unique goals. Should now work well with other cooking overhaul mods. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The Sheldon L Cooper Program allows your teenaged sims to apply for scholarships to help them pay for University. So I made this little mod that will make doing homework (and extra credit) super fast (4 times faster to be exact), so they can get good . This is just another highschool lot for your sims to attend that will make things feel a bit different and give you a different experience. Thankfully, this mod adds just a small quality of life change where your sims are able to meet sims more quickly as well as gaining performance so you can still make friends without doing poorly in school. The Plain Tea costs 5 to craft. It will always include new recipes. A sim who has an F in school will have to stay at school until 4PM, a sim with a D to B will stay until 2PM, and sims who have an A in school are able to go home at 1PM giving them way more free time. Higher Scholarships is another one by Zeros Sims 4 Mods and it is what it says on the tin really, the amount your Sim will receive is greater, which is definitely more realistic. This mod includes a few awesome mods including a preschool mod (enrolls toddlers in preschool), the better schools mod (giving you skill building and interactions at school), the smarter homework mod (letting you build skills while doing homework) and finally, online schooling allowing your sims to take school from home. To use the mod on the Parenthood Bulletin Board, The Sims 4: Parenthood will be required. Additionally, they'll be able to complete their homework even while Tense or Uncomfortable. It can really make the going to school experience more streamlined and fun for your sims. By default, stressed out sims with the tense moodlet will not do their homework. One of my favourite parts about The Sims 2 was calling up the headmaster and trying to get your sims into private school. | PimpMySims4 on Patreon. For Teens, this adds the following options to their homework. Well, KawaiiStacies preschool mod has the answer. Your email address will not be published. This includes the following interactions: Self-PublishSell to PublisherSubmit Book Copy to Literary Digest. Unzip the file and put the pkgs in your mods folder! Ive also added these to the Publish Book type whims/aspirations so the computer interactions will count for those as well. My Most Used Mods for Discover University - The Sims 4 51,902 views Nov 24, 2019 1.3K Dislike Share Save EnglishSimmer 295K subscribers Discover University has been out for a few weeks. It allows you send your toddlers to preschool between the hours of 8AM and 12PM giving you a couple of hours without your toddlers. It includes, a botanical garden, computer rooms, a library and so much more. Overall, just a really great and in-depth mod if you want to change the way school feels for your sims kids. Inspired by Plain Tea by plasticbox that I kept updated in the comments. You are free to share the link to my uploads,givingappropriate credit (creator name and link to original source). In this mod, Sims can apply to the Sheldon L Cooper Program. This is not a university specific mod but here you can find Scarlet's mod that improves all homeworks. 30,343 views 1 comment. These were already in the game, the options were just not added to the homework: Fill Out Activity Chart (raises Motor Skill)Practice Vocabulary (raises Creative Skill)Review Social Studies (raises Social Skill)Do Math Problems (raises Mental Skill). Click "help with homework" from the adult Sim's inventory. I fixed this! These are the same interactions as the ones for the mailbox, however they do not override them.