(No). Fabrics should be lightweight, which helps accomplish those soft edges we were talking about before. AVOID:Sharply tailored styles. Animated, cute prints. Outfits pinned on my Pinterest and my Instagram are the most current sources of information. AVOID:Severe, geometric styles. It can be an incredibly eye-opening process where you begin to train your eye to see what garments make you shine, and what trends or looks might overwhelm or overshadow your unique beauty. Just because you look mildly close to a celeb who is verified, does not mean you share the same Kibbe ID. Jennifer Lopez - Soft Natural To me, this was one of the more obvious typings, but appreciated none the less. I'd love to see any other's that people would add to this list! However, remember these are just guidelines and the best way is to try these styles, take a photo, and evaluate the garment on your proportions. NOTE: Please dont go crazy trying to find pieces that fit every guideline. Boyishly cropped styles. In terms of length, moderate-to-long lengths are usually the most harmonious. The finish of the fabrics should honor your balance and moderation, which makes slightly matte or slightly sheen fabrics good options. The foundation is a classic style that has been provided with fluidity and softness. It is crucial to consider soft-shaped garments with smooth, rounded edges. Note Lupitas soft hourglass shape, large eyes, delicate chin, and overall refined essence. A Soft Classic means you are basically balance (features, body shape, etc.) Head-to-toe dark color schemes. Got it By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Your email address will not be published. Choosing the right color palette is just the first step in building the right image. (Soft, visually light), Does the piece have soft tailoring or shaping? Picture frame or garden party styles with soft detail (silk flowers, etc.). When he says soft monochrome, he essentially means tonal instead of all one color. Facial features: 4C, 2A. And celebs are not really meant to be data points or comparison points. If it has a print, is the print subtle and elegant or over the top and bold? . Suspected Soft Classics (unverified but suspected). 2. If you want to try and achieve Kibbe soft classic hairstyles, try something smooth with light feathering details around the facial features. We are not aiming for strong waist emphasis like a peplum jacket, but more a tailored look that allows the waist to be visible. Sweaters: Sweaters should be soft and smooth, Lightweight knits are best, particularly when the finish is luxuriously soft to the touch. AVOID:Hard-edged geometric silhouettes. Check out the style lines for all the IDs, here to get a better visual understanding or starting point. Grace kelly Grace-kelly Beyonce Kate middleton Classic hollywood Royal families Duchess kate Prince harry Duchess of cambridge Prince georges Celebrity couples Lady di Duggar family American idol Jenni rivera 19 kids and counting Celebrity news I was creating a whole list for myself and figured I'd share this out! They have more curves than a Gamine, but more angularity than a Romantic. The Soft Classic style is the Classic style with a touch of the, tapered sleeves with slight gathers at the wrists, flowing dresses and skirts (they can be slightly asymmetrical at the hemline), jackets (e.g., leather) without sharp edges: lapels, flaps, sewn-on pockets, floral patterns with soft lines and blurred shapes, either dark or light outfits (no contrasts), elegant medium-sized handbags with soft shapes, subtle decorative elements in the wardrobe and accessories, since prints on t-shirts are currently in fashion, choose the more elegant ones with soft edges (circles, flowers) or written in an ornamental, calligraphic font. So fabric weight and structure can drastically affect this. Welcome! The waist will gradually, not dramatically, slope inward. In the below photos, you get an idea of Graces natural waist. Cashmere, angoras, and silk weaves are fantastic. For jewelry, you dont want anything that draws too much focus. It is evidenced by the photo below, in which Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts, and Marion Cotillard are wearing the right colors but mismatched cuts and patterns. Remember, any style aesthetic can accommodate your SC needs- which are balance and moderation. AVOID: Unrealistic or theatrical haircolors. But he has since removed the Pure Classic catagory. Intense smokey eyes, defined eyeliner line, false eyelashes, very expressive lips will also not work. It is meant to be a journey of self-exploration and personal growth. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Flared skirts are best, with an uneven hemline that softly flows. Hosiery: Moderately sheer styles are best. [] I now believe Im a soft classic, which is close to soft natural with some minor [], [] https://gabriellechana.blog/2018/05/07/david-kibbes-soft-classic-type/ [], Thank you for sharing our informationThere is updated new information on our new website: http://www.davidkibbe.co, Your email address will not be published. You can find my full article on kibbe weight gain patterns including plus to mid-size examples here. Now, I dont have a perfect ID photo for Marion Cotillard below, but that photo was the best I could find for demonstrative purposes. Smooth, symmetrical shapes that flow gently. Extremely dull-finished fabrics. Marissa Tomei. Check out this video to see how these elements can be combined. You want the colors, textures, and elements to feel harmonious with one another and not have a staccato or sharp look to them. Hi! You might also choose subtle low-lights if your hair is in these color ranges. Finish should be slight matte or slight sheen, with a soft or plush surface (silks, cashmere, challis, crepe, suede, velvet, handkerchief linen, raw silk, shantung, etc.). Using your full-length photo, being to see the shapes and balance your body makes. Since the initial book was released, Kibbe has improved his approach and addressed the complaints that people might feel boxed-in by the overall recommendations or style ID adjectives. Pastels and moderately bright tones are best while light neutrals are quite elegant in luxurious fabrics. Bone structure: 3A,1C For makeup that completes such an outfit, try to go for a watercolor effect: rosy cheeks, light eyeshadow from a palette of your choosing, and glossy lips. Keep in mind that not everyone will exhibit every feature described here. Outfit #4: This outfit is straight classic with one soft twist: the lace cardigan. These are just general guidelines or one tool to apply, and ultimately YOUR unique qualities and coloring should come first. When we refer to the shape of the garment we are exploring the general outline, emphasis points, or full silhouette of the garment and/or outfit. (Slightly opaque styles in light shades are also good.) Slightly sparkly fabric. On the other hand, you can expect to find sharper, harder, more angular bone structures in soft natural body types. There are three actresses among the contemporary movie stars whose beauty is an ideal example of the Soft Classic type. Hi, I think it's all about the head to toe- and finding clothes that harmonize with your natural bodies lines. Body flesh: 3C, 1B, 1D Long, straight jackets that hide the waist. Just be sure to try on the skirt before you purchase/keep it as the length could be a touch long for your unique proportions. Dresses should be graceful, flowing, and elegant. Soft classics have a beautiful, mesmerizing balance about them. Przechowywanie lub dostp techniczny jest niezbdny do uzasadnionego celu przechowywania preferencji, o ktre nie prosi subskrybent lub uytkownik. Blunt cuts or gentle layering is the easiest style to start with. If you opt for a longer hem jacket, a belt around the waist can help you accomplish your curve accommodation. It doesnt mean you should avoid getting things like suit jackets and heavy coats tailored to suit your body. (Yes), Does the shape of the garment allow for soft waist emphasis? You need to look at key questions like whether you need a broken vertical line, waist emphasis, a strong t-shape, etc. I wanted to include some photos of Dakota because when I was struggling to Kibbe-type myself, someone suggested I take a look at her. Wide, unconstructed styles. Amazing quality way beyond what I imaged! Her waist is tiny, though it tapers in gradually. SC hair should be soft, controlled, and smooth. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The material is soft and feels high in quality! Slits should be small and elegant, suggested rather than overstated. Personally, I favor finding your own seasonal color analysis over following any Kibbe IDs color guidelines. Hemlines on a straight skirt should be shortnever longer than one inch below the knee. Although the color palette of these three ladies is entirely different, they are all one physiognomic type. Draped necklines or cowls are a great choice. The image and styling of this type should be based on smooth, harmonious, and symmetrical basic forms, details, and color combinations. Keep in mind that old Hollywood stars typically wore corsets for public appearances and filming, as was the look in those days. Rough or thick knits. It is a way to identify and categorize body types based on the proportions of your bone structure, facial features, and body flesh. Tapered shoulders. The whole look should have the effect of subdued watercolor. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Brunettes should always avoid lightening or highlights because the result is very aging and tiring, particularly after youve begun to gray. Naomi Watts, Jessica Chastain, and Marion Cotillard present one physiognomic type, and at the same time, three completely different color types: Bright Summer, True Spring, and True Winter, respectively. It would be best if you tried to achieve a smooth silhouette with slight shaping. Haircolor should be soft and luxurious. But it took me about 2 months to confirm that I was a Soft Classic myself. Thank you for creating this!!! Lengths should be short to moderate. Waist detail should be more minimal but allow for shaping; you could look for soft gathers or soft pleats. An unkempt or uncared-for hairstyle will spoil your total look more quickly than any other element of your appearance! Aug 22, 2014 #2. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Natalie Milakara if youre here, you should know that I am a Soft Classic! One long line of dark color. Cookie Notice Trying the style lines, and understanding kibbe terminology can take time. Soft Classic is a balanced type characterized by symmetrical shapes. It isterribleon you when the colors are dark. This site embraces fashion and finding confidence, self-assuredness, and internal beauty through style. Arms and legs are sometimes short, relevant to the total height; bust, hips and waist emphasis proportions are even. Avoid: Overly tailored dresses ( a lot of sharp seaming, or heavier weight fabrics), wide/billowy/unconstructed styles), or overly fussy dresses. See more ideas about celebrities, soft classic, hair styles. Mimic those edges with any prominent accessories that you decide to feature on your neckline or wrists/sleeves by choosing round, oval shapes. They often have a controlled shape and symmetrical quality. You could do that, but Kibbe does include essences as well. But dont get bogged down if your style doesnt lean classic. Too much jewelry. Though her fashion aesthetic is aimed at vintage looks, these outfits provide countless templates for shapes, silhouettes, fabrics, designs, and accessories that are highly flattering to a Soft Classic. We can see this in the details of a garment like the necklines and sleeves. Clear Winter Palette (Bright Winter, Clear Cool), Moderate height, no more than 5 feet 6 inches. AVOID:Sharp geometrics. Smooth, soft, symmetrical silhouettes with slight shaping. Flared shapes are best, and waist definition is essential (although it may be slightly dropped in very clingy fabric). Fabrics should be those of light to moderate weight that will drape softly and flow easily without being clingy. Very soft and sheer linens, batiste, voile, etc., are also elegant. The seller is excellent and provides fabulous customer service and quick shipping. The dress looks great on me, I will definitely shop with Soft Classic again! And if you have a different personal style that doesnt mesh with the graceful lady that SC exudes, comment below and we can help workshop and bridge them. Be careful not to overdo it! Facial features: 4E,1C. We want subdued or elegant details and stylings within the jacket. See more ideas about soft classic kibbe, soft classic, kelly rutherford. Dont stray far from your natural hair-color. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Circles, slight dangles, swirls, and clusters are all excellent. As a Kibbe soft classic body type, you have to walk the fine line between sophistication and romance. (Generally, we are shooting for more subtle ones). Just be sure to watch the midi length if you are slightly shorter (you may need to hem it a bit to be more knee length). Przechowywanie lub dostp do danych technicznych jest cile konieczny do uzasadnionego celu umoliwienia korzystania z konkretnej usugi wyranie danej przez subskrybenta lub uytkownika, lub wycznie w celu przeprowadzenia transmisji komunikatu przez sie cznoci elektronicznej. In practice, it turns out that shape is sometimes more important than color. Dearly Bethany a minimalist and capsule wardrobe enthusiast. Honor the symmetry, moderation, and gentle curve of your body, and try to harmonize your clothes to those accommodations. The Soft Classic ID is one of the original 13 Kibbe Body Types and it is part of the Classic Family. This is a full offline installer standalone setup for Windows Operating System. Based on your B answers and some waist definition I might start with the Soft Natural ID. You can have a delicate lace trim in your blouse neckline or details, just nothing too over the top. The makeup and costumes did not help. Soft classics have an elegance about them, and their blouses usually exemplify this. Youcanuse it when your colors are light or medium tones. Find more information in the "Menu Tab" on mobile or any of the tabs on a web browser. but you have this very soft feminine look that should be addressed in your makeup and clothing. Molly Ringwald. From the quiz it looks like I can be SC or SG. Softer fabrics and balanced hems should help. AVOID:Severe, man-tailored hats. Makeup can have a big impact on your overall head-to-toe look, so dont forget to consider where you are going in this outfit. Textures should be very light and soft. Shirin Altsohn A vintage fashion lover who serves loads of pretty, classic, and timeless looks. Soft Classic Celebrities (verified) Here is a list of verified Soft Classic celebrities. It is merely one clue. Clean lines that are unbroken, gently flowing lines, and soft waist emphasis are all great attributes for the SC. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The Soft Classics avoid fussy or overly ornate pieces as that can overwhelm their delicate balance and symmetry. Perky patterns. Here's how to style a Soft Classic Kibbe body type. If youre interested in learning more about Kibbe soft classic type, read below for more information and style advice! Smooth fabric. Draped necklines, soft cowls, jewel or scooped necks, subdued intricacy (gathers, shirring, soft pleats or folds, etc.). How can I do this and honor my SC & still look put together? And honestly, I dont think enough people are talking about it. However, many of the basic principles today are still viable. For more information, please see our Grace Kelly This old Hollywood star later became the Princess of Monaco when she married into a Royal Family. If you are struggling to type yourself, I hope that this article is helpful. David Kibbe recommends that Soft Classics stick to watercolor-like makeup: soft, blended, and not in high contrast with the skin. Midi skirts will start to overwhelm your frame. This especially applies to the clothing. Prints should be soft, flowing, and watercolor. Slightly ornate detail. Kibbe called this type a "Graceful Lady," emphasizing this type's refinement, tenderness, aristocracy, and nobility. Overly ornate or intricate lines. The slight lean towards yin suggests an understated sophistication and sense of refinement should be part of any Kibbe soft classic outfit. This dress could also be made more casual with flat sandals, and a simple tote bag for summer or spring weekend outings. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Browsing their photos and videos, you will begin to notice that some outfits feel natural on these ladies, while others draw too much attention away. 164 cm (55) to approx. :) There is a (not so) shocking lack of racial diversity on this list and I'd love to see some women of color added!! We keep your data private and share your data only with third parties that make this service possible. Hair color should be soft and luxurious. Overstreaked hair. It might help to seek out their red carpet pictures or any famous movie scenes to see the characteristics of this type. Subdued trimapplique, shirring, gathers, beading, etc.is also good as long as its not overdone. However, understanding these initially recommended pieces and the overview of the Soft Classic style guidelines is incredibly important as well. Soft classic prints that have soft edges are best. Rene Zellweger *. Got it Your hems should generally be knee length and above. And lastly, a list of bloggers, YouTubers, and social media influencers to follow who I believe are Soft Classic or serve Soft Classic outfit inspiration. A light leg that blends the stockings and shoe one or two shades lighter than the hemline is your most elegant and sophisticated look. Olivia de Havilland another old Hollywood star. Hi Gabrielle!This is a helpful guide!Thank you so much! Evenly proportioned shoulders and hips with an average-to-full bust and fleshy bottom, complete their silhouettes. Soft Classic is virtually the opposite of Flamboyant Natural. The foundation of the Soft Classic style should primarily be gently flowing shapes, which should manifest throughout each of the image elements. Privacy Policy. Body flesh: 3D,2C Just keep that in mind as you are browsing. It is used as an afterthought, and should onlysuggesta Romantic streak. I have referenced this post so many times in understanding my SC body type, its so helpful. The soft classic natural body type is defined by the overall combination of the balance between Yin and Yang extremes with a slight Yin leaning (slight soft physicality with a refined and gracious essence) Height: Moderate, up to 5'6 . Checking out Kibbe soft classic celebrities is a great way to nail the best stylesfor your body type! Now, if youre still unsure whether Soft Classic is right for you, be patient. And a hem that hits just above your ankle. You can also match the shoe and hemline while wearing a lighter stocking for a more casual or fun look. If nature has endowed you with straight or curly hair, you should not interfere with changing its structure but only maintain them at the proper length. Overly fussy or flouncy styles. You could also try more fitted mom jeans that have some more fitting through the waist so that your curve is not lost. Minimal, no makeup looks (too harsh). Lighter-weight fabrics will help accomplish this. It will provide a general overview and the beginning steps to take in this style exploration. Slightly ornate trim (but not fussy). Subdued, intricate detail (applique, beading, shirring) is good. A Soft Classic wont have a super cinched, wasp-like waist like Romantics do. Jewel necklines and scoop necklines also accomplish this. Avoid: Bulk, rough, or oversized sweaters, perky patterns, or overly playful details. Draping is always perfect! Kibbe highly recommends avoiding an unkept or loosely natural look that is uncontrolled. Please note that these are general guidelines and just a starting point for exploring your ID. FromDavid KibbesMetamorphosis. 26. r/Kibbe. Bulky knits. . It is the overall combination of a slight soft physicality with a refined and gracious essence. Support Email: softclassicfashion@gmail.com, Womens Blazer | Beige, Brown & Black, Ruffles at Pockets' Edges (U.S. sizing), Striped Sweater | Thin Black Strips, High Neck, Lantern Sleeve, Rib-Knit (US sizing), Wrap Mini Dress | Silky, Cream, Polka Dot, Layered (U.S. sizing), Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands (GBP ). Her overall appearance is balanced, and no one feature sticks out more than the others, which is true of most Classics. Avoid: Heavy contouring (especially if it looks unnatural), smoky colors, sharp or overly bold eyeliner lines or shadows, and the no makeup look. Any natural hair texture can look good with a soft classic Kibbe style. Is anything over the top, glitzy or flashy? Any ID, however, may wear any piece of clothing as long as they keep their head-to-toe ensemble in mind. If you think you still fit the classic family, check out Dramatic Classic, here. Circles, ovals, subdued swirls. And if youre aghast at this suggestion, try adding any avoid details farther away from your face. The appearance of a Soft Classic is moderate curves that gradually blend into slight angularity. These are just possibilities and ultimately you need to look at your body holistically and see the overall yin/yang balance, not one individual trait. You can see that Grace displays a balanced blend of angularity (Yang) with supple fleshiness (Yin), especially in her legs. (No). Dont lose yourself in this process, it is more about harmonizing your clothes with your body than checking off style boxes. Please note: There is a lot of misinformation on Kibbe and verified celebs out there. Remember it is all about harmonizing your clothes WITH your body, so essentially we are looking for clothing styles that also have moderation and allow for slight curve. Please be aware that you cannot type yourself on weight-gain pattern alone. It will probably apply to you, too! As an alternative source of Soft Classic outfit inspiration, Ive started a Pinterest board. Wide, unconstructed detail. Veronica Lake Naomi Watts Norma Shearer Olivia de Havilland Meryl Streep Meredith Baxter Birney Marion Cotillard Laura Linney Kirsten Dunst. Height is 5 feet 6.5 inches. Neutrals (too aging). Dramatic Classics, on the other hand, can rock high contrast lipstick and bold eye looks quite well. Chunky styles. The Classic family is known for its moderation, balance, and blended characteristics. Detail should be smooth and symmetrical, composed of rounded shapes with slightly intricate edges. This would be great for dinner out or attending a wedding. For instance, your height being that one trait would disrupt your overall yin/yang balance and if you were extremely tall, you would not be part of the classic family. And if you use a lot of darker colors they should be lightened up with texture or brighter additional pieces. Over streaked hair. #merit, S U N D A Y You want a symmetrical look that doesnt have any hard edges or clingy fabrics. The Soft Classic body type in the David Kibbe system is defined by a blended balance between Yin and Yang, leaning slightly more towards Yin. One commonly confused pair is the Kibbe soft classic vs. soft natural types. Avoid: Fussy or overdone style elements, sharp-edged tailoring, boxy jackets or overly loose silhouettes, overly cropped jackets, and any excess trim. 182 Pins 9y M Collection by Miss Monsoon Similar ideas popular now Celebrities Actresses Hollywood The Duchess Duchess Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge Style Kate Middleton Kate Middleton Outfits The Kibbe soft classic description includes: Moderate height, no more than 5 feet 6 inches. Skinny jeans that hit at the ankle and that dont have a lot of detail or wear marks are best. Plus I make tons of content relating to dressing for your body type, building long-lasting wardrobes, and shopping sustainably. You're Soft Classic if you're primarily balanced and symmetrical Bone Structure but with Yin-dominant Body Flesh and Facial Features. This delicate balance is appropriate since the body type has elements of both yin and yang. Can visitDavid Kibbes web page at Facebook. Rouned shapes work well, as do slightly ornate (not over the top) shapes, and symmetrical shapes. Full affiliate policy,here. The goal of the Kibbe system is to feel in harmony with your clothing and mimic your bodys natural properties to your clothes. But (!) Not going to lie, Betty Draper is a great inspiration for SC, especially when it comes to your hair. Your email address will not be published. who knows haha). Short to moderate lengths are best, although a longer length is possible in a belted jacket or one that has a very understated peplum. Soft Classic is one of the three types of classic beauty. Joan Bennett; Joan Fontaine; Kristin Dunst; Body Type. As are dresses that have a flared shape with waist definition. The first time you bake chocolate chip cookies you need an ingredient list and step-by-step instructions. While both body types are on the shorter end, the soft natural body type generally extends up to 59, whereas most soft classic bodies arent taller than 56. If youre interested in learning more about. AVOID:Man-tailored styles with sharp edges. Lightweight, draped, and sheer fabric. The foundation is a classic style that has been provided with fluidity and softness. I like to think of Soft Classics as gentle hourglasses. Forever! The Dramatic Classic Style (Kibbe Body Type) | InfinitCloset More Stories Color Analysis Soft Summer Celebrities Color Analysis 12 Seasons Color Analysis 4 Season Color Analysis Makeup Lists Style Analysis Cookies help us deliver our services. The best way to start evaluating your Kibbe ID is with a proper ID photo and the line exercise. When it comes to necklines you can add soft crew necklines, draped necklines, soft bows, or even a soft jabot. Naturally, Naomi Wattss acting skills are not subject to this discussion. Gently flowing lines that flare or swirl. You can also see Im wearing a more Soft Classic style dress. This just emphasizes any ID can wear any clothing, it will just look different on each ID. The classic family is balanced, so we want to avoid any extreme detail, focal points, or silhouettes that deviate from the body dramatically. But here is a general overview. Some IDs have a very clear shape goal- the Dramatic Classics aim for an inverted triangle shape within their outfits outline. The Kibbe system looks at the bodys composition of, If you need proof, keep in mind that all the ladies on this list were either ones David Kibbe named in his. Curls, waves, and gentle soft shapes are best as long as they arent overly teased or done up. Bags: Small to moderate size. Curious to know which A-listers rock the Kibbe soft classic look? Clean, soft necklines are a great place to start. Be sure to tuck in the blouse for light waist emphasis in this look. Convert and download Youtube videos in MP3, MP4, 3GP for free Avoid: Maxi skirts, long or straight skirts, wide or heavy skirts, overly shaped or clingy skirts, and extremely flouncy skirts. Even though Dakota is quite trim, she still has softness to her upper arms, lower stomach, and thighs. Find style tips, outfit inspiration, and fashion trend updates here. Color combinations should be softly monochromatic, with intensities blending together rather than sharply contrasting. After a while, you learn how to adjust the flavor profiles, tweak the ingredients, and adjust them to your own liking. Even though she appears to have a low body fat percentage her shoulder caps are rounded, not hard-edged and angular. An actress with similar height, body type, and facial features would be much more suitable to play Diana Spencer, even if she represented a different color type. Draped dresses are an excellent choice. I myself have shared my typing opinions on unverified celebs on TikTok, however, I do not claim to be David Kibbe or officially type anyone. The dress matches its description and my expectation! See more ideas about soft classic, kirsten dunst, style inspiration. OOTD Challenge: New Year's Eve as TR "femme fatale" (curve+petite) featuring voluminous pincurls, cat eye glasses, dark lip, leopard print, sparkly shoes, and a curve-hugging ponte ankle pant, all in my own SS palette of mink taupe and moody indigo rather than the traditional warm leopard with black. (not clingy!). Please check out my Soft Classic Outfit Inspiration board and be sure to follow me on Pinterest for even more pins like this! And in terms of silhouette, you should look for A-line (soft fabric), flared skirts with uneven hemlines ( to create some visual movement), soft straight skirts, and you can even try bias skirts as well. I have a video that generally goes over applying trends or unique styles to each kibbe family, and it can help further clarify the concept of the head-to-toe look, here. This is so incredibly helpful. Her tiny wrist requires girls sizes in watches. Which type does it look like I am? AVOID:Oversized, bulky sweaters. If youre a low-contrast person, you may find a subtle highlight quite effective to add a little shimmer, but when covering gray, you must switch to an overall process. Dec 26, 2018 - Explore Juanita Ordonez's board "soft classic (kibbe body type)" on Pinterest.