Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. We deliver to over 200 Peach Stops across the Midwest and at select Pop-up events. Review this. Details Nutrition Facts & Ingredients Where To Buy Highlights Special K Probiotics Berries & Peaches Cereal is a nutritious cereal with real fruit and probiotics. | Technical / White Paper. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, this breakfast cereal contains whole grain, fiber, and a good source of 11 essential vitamins and minerals to help keep you going. Hot summer nights, dense red clay soil and generations of knowledge passed down makes our Georgia peaches the sweetest, biggest and juiciest peaches you can get. Fort Valley, Georgia the historic heartland of the Georgia peach. IngredientsRice, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Freeze-dried Fruit (Peaches, Blueberries, Raspberries), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavors, Malt Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Greek Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Skim Milk, Heat Treated After Culturing), Bifidobacterium Lactis Hn019, Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12. News that Kellogg is incorporating probiotics into Special K Nourish Berries & Peaches with Probiotics - billed as "the only cereal from a leading brand to contain live and active probiotic . Some on the market seem more full of sugar than anything else. junio 16, 2022 what does a brown hare patronus mean; crenshaw high school famous alumni. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. The Special K berries and peaches probiotics is very tasty with the combination of fruit with the yogurt pieces (the source of the probiotics). Do what's delicious with Special K Probiotics Berries And Peaches breakfast cereal. We know you cant fakedelicious - so we dont. Do what's delicious with Special K Probiotics Berries And Peaches breakfast cereal. Please don't discontinue!! DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, Learn more about instructions for specific items or replacements here. The first box I received I couldn't eat as it had been soaked during shipping with Fabric Softener , I then received my replacement box and I really like the taste of the flakes , they are crisp and have a unique taste different than any we have ever tried and they taste great , I love the little yogurt chips and the the red raspberries are OK , I could do away with the Blueberries as they are very bitter even my husband picks them out and we feed them to the birds, they love them. Whether youre sitting down to a nice quiet breakfast or running here and there and everywhereKelloggs has a variety of delicious Special K products to help nourish your journey to your best self. : Calorie breakdown: 11% fat, 82% carbs, 7% protein. Kellogg's Special K Cereal Probiotics Berries & Peaches. I wrote to the company begging them to bring this product back!! Kellogg spokesperson, Kris Bahner, said in a statement sent to Eat This, Not That! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The perfect peach does exist! There is only ONE other cereal I like that is even remotely healthy and I don't like it nearly as much as I like this one!!! Grow your business with flavorful concepts See These other items that are currently in short supply aren't so lucky. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2022. 11-Jul-2018 at 08:35 GMT, Related tags There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. special k probiotics berries and peaches discontinued June 12, 2022 bocadillos para fiesta which rendering api does ac odyssey use f1 fantasy team names 2021 peter malnati parents 4.6. more products. - John T. Stay up-to-date on new product releases, recipes, special events, and more. Kellogg Is Doing This to Avoid a Cereal Shortage, 4 New Grocery Shortages Shoppers Are Sharing Ahead of Winter, These other items that are currently in short supply aren't so lucky, This Beloved Movie Theater Snack Is Coming to Grocery Store Shelves, America's Largest Grocery Chain Just Added New Snacks to Store Shelves, Shoppers Say These Are Their Favorite Grocery Chains, Grocery Shoppers Say These 5 Items Are Cheaper Than Meat Right Now. Greet each day with Kellogg's Special K Berries and Peaches - a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal that makes your morning a little brighter with each irresistible spoonful. This cereal is a satisfying mix of crunchy multi-grain flakes, sweet yogurty pieces that contain probiotics, and real peaches, blueberries, and raspberries to energize . special k probiotics berries and peaches discontinued; For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. It's also a good source of fiber (11% daily value). Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you'd like to place your order. Our mission is to power people with real food that tastes REALLY good. xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); It reminded me of how peaches tasted in my childhood - juicy and sweet! - Gina D. It is like eating a peach right off the tree. - Patty C. What a peach is supposed to taste like. Cal. 35g. "Our R&D teamhas very strong expertise in application development and has worked with Kelloggs on an application that ensures stability until end of shelf-life. For more information on the new launch, clickHERE. Scroll down to join our email list to find out as soon as you can order your Summer peaches! It is a good price for the box, which is comparable to the smaller boxes of Special K in the grocery store. This cereal is a satisfying mix of crunchy multi-grain flakes, sweet yogurty pieces that contain probiotics, and real peaches, blueberries, and raspberries to energize you for what lies ahead. Great cereal but when the box is almost empty, leaves too many tiny crumbs for your last bowl. - Wendy I. The cereal contains Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 and Greek nonfat yogurt powder among its other ingredients. It isn't a very sweet cereal which is good. I love the yogurty pieces. 6254a4d1642c605c54bf1cab17d50f1e, Related:4 New Grocery Shortages Shoppers Are Sharing Ahead of Winter. Fat 65 g. Its also a good source of fiber (11% daily value). It's also a good source of fiber (11% daily value). 5 Jun. If enough people do it, they might give in! 11%. This cereal is bursting with berry flavor and sweet peaches. ", He added: "We have new media that will emphasize the health and wellness credentials of Mini-Wheats and Raisin Bran, two brands that simply didn't have strong enough brand-building this year. Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery Kellogg's Special K Probiotics, Breakfast Cereal, Berries and Peaches, Low Fat, 10.5oz Box : Amazon.com.au: Everything Else Get the best food tips and diet advice Putting everything in one large box makes it difficult for me to haul it up to the third floor. To keep up the supply of Kashi, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, and all of their other cereals, Kellogg has resorted to importing products from their . Get to know what's inside: PROONTHEGO Unlike other probiotic options, this one never needs to be refrigerated. Georgia peach season is a special time of year and only lasts for 6-8 weeks a year spanning mid-June through early August. Fulfilling Kellogg's Better Days Promise. Kellogg's Special K Probiotics Breakfast Cereal Berries and Peaches 10.5 oz $4.10 ($0.40/oz) Product description Greet each day with Kellogg's Special K Probiotics, Berries and Peaches - a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal that makes your morning a little brighter with each irresistible spoonful. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2022, It has a good taste and very good for acid reflux, Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2021. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Calorie Goal 1840 Cal. Keep it. Please try again. nnpc executive directors; welsh tv news presenters; mental health procedures act pennsylvania; cambodian mushroom strain info; bavette's chicago dress code; automated oligonucleotide synthesizer nancy S. 1 year ago. nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. Helpful Report abuse Amazon Customer Flavorful Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2022 Verified Purchase Very good cereal! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. EatThis.com is part of the AllRecipes Food Group. Nutrition . We're here to bring customers the finest peaches this world has to offer - tree ripened, hand-picked peaches delivered within days of being on the tree. 4.7 113 Reviews } } else { Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option. ", Get more probiotic market insight with Lumina Intelligence. I have never seen this particular variation of Special K in any store. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. The peach and berry flavor is very tasty, and there are real pieces of freeze-dried fruit, not just flavoring. Not just for breakfast, Special K Berries and Peaches cereal makes a tasty addition to any meal or snack any time of the day. Every nourishing and delectable bowl is made with probiotics and provides a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Experience good foods just as Mother Nature intended. Helpful Report abuse It isn't a very sweet cereal which is good. Allergen InfoContains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. Start Your Day Right With Wholesome Cheerios, Low Sugar, Gluten-Free Oatmeal Ready in 3 Minutes. Thats why we make our cereals with real ingredients you love like raspberries and crunchy oat clusters. : Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2022. Kelloggs Special K Breakfast Cereal, Probiotics Berries and Peaches has 2.0 grams of fat. With over five generations of Pearson family members still running on the farm, they are the oldest family-owned peach growing farm in Georgia. But will the launch help to revitalize Kellogg's struggling US cereals business? Connect with k. Keep it simple. We're well placed as a category to actually find tailwinds in nutrition in the months and years to come.". choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.