Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 29212, this home's neighborhood, is very competitive. ft. house located at 141 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212. Do not sell or share my personal information. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Taxes and fees shown are national averages. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. This home last sold for $245,000 on Jun 20, 2008. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Im referring, of course, to someone who commits the cardinal TV sin of getting ahead of you when watching a new season of a buzzy TV show on one of the streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime. Weve since made it through the finale of Outer Banks season three its a doozy, folks without any further show sneaking (that we know of). What is the rental estimate for this home? 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. What is the rental estimate for this home? Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Do not sell or share my personal information. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Based on Redfin's Columbia data, we estimate the home's value is $327,953. $297,300 3 bed 2 bath 1,649 sqft 6,004 sqft lot Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Schools Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back South. This propertys flood risk is not changing. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. I mean, you have to find out whether Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, Eleven and the rest of the gang escape the clutches of the Demogorgon, right? Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Theres an episode bandit in the house have a show sneak in our midst. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Sorry, we don't have any nearby similar homes to display. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Columbia. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. High 72F. If youve got teenagers, then you are no doubt familiar with Outer Banks, the drama/adventure/soap opera set on the North Carolina coast (but actually largely filmed in South Carolina). M. Bietak 2. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. (Come on, its been four decades.). 141 Stone Column Way is a 1,978 square foot house on a 6,181 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. That was the case last summer with season four of Stranger Things. She polished it off in a couple days, then went back and watched us squirm through all the scary parts. This online edition was created and published by Global Grey on the 27th February 2023. Consult with a real estate agent for specific fee information in your area. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). You binge them. An episode bandit. The owners bathroom boosts double vanities, separate shower, separate tub, water closet and his and her closets. 128 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212 | Zillow Skip main navigation Buy Rent Sell Home Loans Agent finder Manage Rentals Advertise Help Sign in Sold By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Homeowner Tools Edit home facts The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Off Market Homes Near 116 Stone Column Way, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. A perfectly sized, fully privacy fenced backyard with patio also has a wooded buffer before home to the rear offering nice private setting for entertaining. 3. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. 165 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212 | Zillow Buy Rent Sell Home Loans Agent finder Manage Rentals Advertise Help Sign in Sold By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. So the transfer of the name "Way of Horus" to the "Way of the Land of the Philistines" from the mid-20th Dynasty would be consonant with the historical events. 113 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC is a single family home that contains 2,300 sq ft and was built in 2011. Choose wisely! REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Taxes and fees shown are national averages. Taxes and fees shown are national averages. What comparable homes are near this home? number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Now streaming services most often drop entire seasons of TV shows all at once, and you dont just watch them. You'll enjoy the excellent additional storage available in the home as well. APN 001997-01-035. The backyard boosts a concrete pad with a portable retractable awning and added steps up to the privacy fence. 109 Stone Column Way is a 1,807 square foot house on a 5,390 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Syn: figure stone; pagodite; Iardite; aerolithology A n obsolete term for t h e science t h a t deals with l a r d stone. In our family, thats my daughter Charley. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. 116 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212 $322,711 Redfin Estimate 3 Beds 2 Baths 2,322 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $245,000 on Jun 20, 2008. $354,400 3 bed 2.5 bath 2,321 sqft 7,412 sqft lot Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Schools Neighborhood Environmental Risk South. All rights reserved. This is a stunning all brick 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home in Courtyards at Ridgemont. This home is currently off market. What comparable homes are near this home? Winds light and variable. Homes similar to 128 Stone Column Way are listed between $194K to $550K at an average of $150 per square foot. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Source: Public Records Redfin Estimate for 109 Stone Column Way Unfortunately, we don't have enough data to generate an accurate Estimate at this time. See sales history and home details for 128 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212, a 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,973 Sq. Based on Redfin's Columbia data, we estimate the home's value is $345,104. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. We won't share it with anyone else. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Large breakfast bar as well and two pantries. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Types of Rooms: Walk In Closet, Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Family Room, Office, Pantry, Recreation Room, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 128 Stone Column Way is a 2,344 square foot house on a 6,206 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Im betting your house might also have a similar surreptitious streamer. These are the hurdles we have to get past in these streaming times. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. update to your home value. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. You can follow him on Twitter @ChrisTrainorSC. Based on Redfin's Columbia data, we estimate the home's value is $275,829. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. What comparable homes are near this home? Do not sell or share my personal information. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the This propertys flood risk is not changing. And that Stranger Things reference is a good place to bring us back to the subject at-hand. Minimal - Unlikely to flood in next 30 years, Minor - Wildfire risk increasing in next 30 years, Severe - Heat risk increasing in next 30 years, Moderate - Water stress expected to be 9% in 2050. 109 Stone Column Way is a 1,807 square foot house on a 5,390 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The full address for this home is 109 Stone Column Way, Columbia, South Carolina 29212. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! 128 Stone Column Way was built in 2013 and last sold for $254,000. This property is not currently available for sale. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. The utility/laundry room are off the double care garage entrance along with the half bathroom. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering. This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Karen Foster, Listing Agent at W Realty Karen Foster, Listing Agent at W Realty | Claim this page. All rights reserved. ~ H ~ O . TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Curious Myths of the Middle Ages Sabine Baring-Gould. Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 24 days. 116 Stone Column Way was last sold on Feb 14, 2022 for $316,000. 164 Stone Column Way Columbia, SC 29212 $290,000 4 Bd 3 Ba 2,181 Sqft DELISTED Home Value ($/Sqft) $133/Sqft Home Value Estimate $490,073 Time on Movoto 179 Days Property Type Single Family County Lexington ClimateCheck Risk 37 Moderate GreatSchools Rating Rating 5/10 - 6/10 HOA Fees $0/Month Year Built 2008 Garage Spaces 2 Levels/Style Engine: 1.4L I-4 Turbocharged -inc: direct injection. a product of First Street Foundation. The full address for this home is 128 Stone Column Way, Columbia, South Carolina 29212. The current Trulia Estimate for 116 Stone Column Way is $348,400. How competitive is the market for this home? What do I mean by show sneaking? Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. a e r o m a g n e t i c s u r v e y A magneticsurvey made with a n airborne a g a r i c m . Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. If you havent seen it, imagine, if you can, Dawsons Creek meets The Goonies meets Indiana Jones meets Romeo and Juliet. Yes, Im serious. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. Homes similar to 141 Stone Column Way are listed between $135K to $550K at an average of $145 per square foot. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,995/mo, which has decreased by $3/mo in the last 30 days. The full address for this home is 141 Stone Column Way, Columbia, South Carolina 29212. Come see what this home has to offer today. 12. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. update to your home value. One who skips ahead without remorse or second thought. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 3 of the 4 bedrooms, including the large owner's suite are on the main level. All rights reserved. Contact him at ChrisTrainorSC@yahoo.com. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. This single-family home is located at 116 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC. Fading are the days when you tune into a program at an appointed time and keep up with it week to week over a number of months, sometimes with giant cliffhangers that leave the whole country talking. What is the rental estimate for this home? Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars. And on you go. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 29212, this home's neighborhood, is very competitive. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Some classic episode banditry had taken place. Greatroom with hardwood floors and gas log fireplace opens to the formal dining area also with hardwoods and nice moldings. This home is currently off market. 34. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. We estimate that 141 Stone Column Way would rent for between $1,726 and $2,363. This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 2,322 sqft of floor space. How competitive is the market for this home? By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the This property has a lot size of 6098 sqft and was built in 2007. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Sorry, we don't have any nearby similar homes to display. Real Estate Agents, Agencies & Property Sales Updated on Feb 16, 2023 More near Columbia, SC Karen Foster, Listing Agent at W Realty Contact Agent View larger map Serving the Greater COLUMBIA area READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. 116 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2,322 sqft single-family home built in 2007. 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1978 sq. Then shell go back and watch it with us, knowing all the secrets and spoilers that lie ahead. This home boosts recessed lighting, hardwood floors, high ceilings throughout and a kitchen you must see to believe. But she was going to go back and watch them again with us, she said, and I absolutely forbid her from any spoilers. But, if were being honest, I bet more than a few of you wish you could have skipped ahead and found out who shot J.R. Chris Trainor is a contributing columnist for the Index-Journal. 60-Amp/Hr 540CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection. Views expressed in this column are those of the writer only and do not represent the newspapers opinion. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. See all recently sold homes in 29212. She had, of course, skipped ahead of my wife and me and watched the next couple of episodes after school that day. a product of First Street Foundation. 177 Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212 Est. Those of a certain age doubtless remember the Who shot J.R.? storyline on the nighttime soap Dallas that had everyone guessing between the shows third and fourth season. This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Taxes and fees shown are national averages. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Thats made easier by the fact that, as soon as the credits roll at the end of an episode, Netflix segues right into the next one. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. 37 records found for Stone Column Way, Columbia, SC 29212. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Types of Rooms: Walk In Closet, Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Pantry, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The open kitchen sports richly stained cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances and a tiled backsplash. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 29212, this home's neighborhood, is very competitive. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. 137 Stone Column Way Columbia, SC 29212 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,924 sqft $301,600 Trulia Estimate as of Feb 25, 2023 Est. The sunroom off the back has great privacy with double sliding glass doors. We estimate that 128 Stone Column Way would rent for between $1,886 and $2,541. 116 Stone Column Way is a 2,322 square foot house on a 6,086 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 116 Stone Column Way was built in 2007 and last sold for $245,000. Cf: meteoritics. You have permission to edit this article.