While power With a little patience and understanding, you can learn a lot from one another. It can feel like a constant battle, with the Saturn person always trying to control and the Sun person trying to maintain their light. Saturn represents our capacity for endurance and commitment, as well as the lessons we learn from life experiences. There is an instinctive sense of belonging, because you and your lover complement each . This couple can certainly learn how to do both of these thingswithout feeling oppressed. The Saturn person is effortlessly supportive and committed to their Sun partner. You are likely to react to each other in an impulsive manner. These challenges will be more present if Saturn and the Sun need to be better aspected in the chart and synastry. By. The solid and well-defined emotional connection between these two partners will make arguments almost non-existent. The Sun person feels more comfortable expressing their feelings than the Pluto person. The couple had a relationship in a past life that was beneficial but also had some issues. The Saturn person shines a light on the Sun person, motivating and radiating energy that is . Indeed, Mercury might feel self-conscious and awkward when expressing herself to the Saturn person. Sun conjunct Neptune in synastry is a mystical connection of spiritual intensity. There can be a lack of warmth and an invisible barrier between the couple. This relationship is characterized by power struggles, as the two of you wish to dominate the other. Although you probably knew each other in a past life, your relationship wasnt necessarily romantic. I tried my best to keep my Saturnian energy in check, but when it came down to it, I simply couldnt help but criticize him. However they choose to approach their intimate life, they will find a mutual attraction and all the satisfaction and peace they need in each others arms. This star is the ruler of the fixed fire sign of Leo. The cycle of criticism and conflict can soon become a vicious cycle. Lilith person would enjoy this affection for sure. While the Saturn person will be very dedicated and responsible for their partner, the Sun person will encourage and celebrate the Saturn person. Saturn in sextile or trine to another persons Neptune is a good thing to see in a synastry chart. He acted somewhat fatherly towards me, and I didnt want to risk his disapproval. This is a binding aspect to be found between lovers. Why? By double-whammy, I mean his Moon opposed my Saturn and his Saturn opposed my Moon. However with Venus square Neptune almost to the degree alongside this Sun . The fear of losing one another is present, as is the desire to know each others deepest secrets. Sometimes, the blockages come from external forces. Order a synastry report at astroladyconsultations@gmail.com and find out now! Beware of the danger of overspending with one another. Again, Venus can rule the woman, Mars the man but these planets are simply the love planets regardless of gender. Unlike the Sun, Saturn doesnt point in the direction we need to go. You have a strong desire to make each other happy, but may tend to expect too much from the partnership, which can lead to disappointment. There is an overall feeling of acceptance and understanding between them. And I was amused recently when I developed an instantaneous obsession on a rock star, and found that his Saturn was exactly conjunct my Sun. Regardless, oppositions in synastry are complementary. The Sun sextile Saturn synastry enhances stability, patience, and endurance in a relationship. It creates a strong sexual polarity. Look to the rest of the chart to see if theres enough aspects to hold the partners together. Saturn may tend to ignore, interrupt, or criticize Mercury when Mercury is speaking. Most Saturn placements in a synastry chart represent past life karma. They will be motivated to take on the responsibilities and challenges of this relationship through thick and thin. The Saturn person in the relationship. It helps you both communicate your feelings and frustrations like grown adults. Saturn in square or opposition to another persons Uranus acts similarly to the conjunction, but with more friction. When positively aspected, it supports good communication in a relationship. Check the houses and house rulership of Saturn and Pluto in their charts. This aspect often produces conflict, and even violence, but is an indicator of attraction at the same time. The Saturn conjunct Chiron synastry aspect suggests limitations and restrictions in the relationship. Another way in which this manifested was through a withdrawal of affection. This aspect indicates the Saturn person may find the Neptune person a bit unrealistic and impractical, while Neptune may find the Saturn person to be overly pessimistic or cynical. Both the Sun and Saturn person will enjoy taking responsibility for the care and upbringing of this pet together. They will be motivated to take on the responsibilities and challenges of this relationship through thick and thin. You experience emotions you never even knew you had as a result of this relationship. Its important to learn from each other with the Sun conjunct Saturn synastry aspect and to always dig deeper. It gives us our identity and speaks about our true purpose in life. However, the Moon person may find the Sun person insensitive and overbearing, while the Sun person may find the Moon person overly dependent and overly sensitive. Mercury conjunct Ketu: Mercury is the sibling.The person was a brother or sister. Someones Saturn in harsh aspect to your Saturn increases each persons negative feelings about their own Saturn. . But embracing them and allowing them to manifest in our life is essential. Hard aspects (conjunction, square, opposition) from one persons Mercury to another persons Saturn indicates a deep respect for each others thinking processes and communication. You always feel the need to explain your actions to one another, which can be quite draining. The Sun person will appreciate Saturns wisdom in the relationship and will not hesitate to ask their advice in times of need. Saturn in conjunction to another persons Neptune is an interesting combination of conflicting energies. The Sun conjunct Saturn synastry aspect is a karmic placement. When Saturn is well-aspected, we will enjoy cosmic help to overcome the obstacles in our life. It is important that Saturn is not an easy planet. However, the square also indicates you differ in temperament and life goals, which can lead to conflict. The Uranus person is likely to feel trapped by the Sun person when the relationship gets too routine and stable. The trine is a sign of ease in this relationship, with the only turbulence being a lack of communication within their union if things start getting too comfortable. All it wants is for us to be in the right place at the right time. When someone's Uranus is conjunct your Uranus, you are around the same age!Uranus takes 84 years to orbit the Sun, so you also share this aspect with people who are that much older . They like to speak to one another, and have similar intellectual interests. Negative Aspects of Sun Quincunx Saturn Synastry. Saturn represents commitment and responsibility, while Venus represents love. This is a very difficult aspect to find in synastry, yet it is commonly found in the synastry charts of married couples! Saturn in square or opposition to another persons Saturn indicates a battle between fantasy and reality. If the Saturn person is willing to be open to new ideas, then they can evolve and change from the influence of the Sun. Do you wonder how your mate really feels about you? It speaks mostly about what we already are and wants us to grow into our authentic selves. You may have met each other suddenly, and fallen for each other instantly, but maintaining this level of excitement may be the key to making this relationship work. When one person's Sun is aligned with the other's Saturn, there's often a sense of weight to the relationship. This is meant to teach us a lesson about where we need to grow and become more self-sufficient so that we can have a healthier relationship with ourselves as well as others. Indeed, your personalities are complementary to one another. The Saturn partner also looks up to the Sun person in a caring and loyal manner that pleases them. Click here to read How to know if They are the One. There is a strong sense of mutual appreciation and admiration in this relationship. Saturn may find the sex disappointed, and Mars may sense this, and lose their sexual confidence. The Sun person feels blessed to be in the company of the Venus person, and the Venus person reciprocates these feelings. This aspect injects your relationship with enthusiasm, optimism, and trust. It can create a bond between two friends that is closer than a romantic relationship and even closer than family. Go on a date night to the park or beach together. The Sun is the central point of our birth chart, and its influence is just as crucial in our synastries. More specifically, my Saturn was conjunct his Sun in Scorpio. Or it can make us go through struggles and hard times because we chose our path wrong. Bring out your creativity and artistic side with fun activities such as painting or drawing together. Reading a Composite chart is the same as a birthchart except that it's about two people instead of one. It shows the relationship in practice and the daily reality of the couple. This aspect is often found in the synastry charts of married couples. Click here to read Sun-Saturn Aspects in Synastry, Click here to read Moon-Saturn Aspects in Synastry, Click here to read Mercury-Saturn Aspects in Synastry, Click here to read Venus-Saturn Aspects in Synastry, Click here to read Mars-Saturn Aspects in Synastry, Click here to read Jupiter-Saturn Aspects in Synastry. We were both careful to never uncover too much about the way we felt. Both people may start to ignore all of the wonderful things they saw in their partner initially because these issues become so heavy. This is the perfect catalyst for a deeper, more substantial form of love and trust. Ever hear the phrase, opposites attract? When you maintain disciplined, consistent effort, you are able to wield tremendous power in being able to reshape the world around you. Saturn in conjunction to another persons Uranus is an explosive aspect to share in synastry. I recently came out of a relationship that had a Moon-Saturn opposition double-whammy. Sun-Saturn aspects in synastry are apparently very common aspects to find in the synastry charts of married couples and long-term partners. The odds that a relationship with Saturn trine the Sun will withstand the test of time are very high. For these two people it is quite logical that they will commit to each other also in a form of legal bond (marriage). Another reason I was so critical of these two guys was because I genuinely thought their ideas, feelings, and beliefs were incredibly stupid. . Copyright 2019 - 2022 YourHigherJourney Part Of SoftwareBox Solutions Ltd. Reg No: 12205095, Strengths Of The Sun Trine Saturn Synastry, Weaknesses Of The Sun Trine Saturn Synastry, Advice For Sun Trine Saturn Synastry Couples, 11 Reasons Why a Taurus Man Keeps Coming Back, How to Know if a Virgo Man is Pushing You Away, Sun Square Moon Synastry The Union of Opposite Personalities, Leo Ascendant - Bright, Glowing, and Radiant Charmers, Jupiter Trine Ascendant: An Opportunity To Shine Brightly, Aries Sun Leo Moon: Confident, Imaginative, and Self-Assured, Aquarius Sun Cancer Moon: Adventure-Seeking Homebodies, Pisces Sun Cancer Moon: A Deeply Divine Combination, Libra Sun Gemini Moon: Building Connections and Being Charming, Gemini Sun Sagittarius Moon: The Rebel, The Fool, The Inspired, Angel Number 6161: A Sign of Compassion for Self & Others, Angel Number 8003: A Bright Future Awaits You, Angel Number 824: You Are On The Right Path. Having such optimistic outlook on life and being a generally good person with being generous and supportive of others, some people though will feel like these aspect owners are even too generous. Theyll keep each other safe and will work hard to achieve their goals, which can lead them both toward success in life together in a steady and balanced fashion. It is up to us to embrace this mutual understanding and excellent common ground and help it grow into a beautiful and healthy romantic relationship. An important factor is the Signs in which the Moon and the Sun are located even if they do not form a precise aspect. The Sun person feels blocked and discouraged by the Saturn person. . In a Sun Trine Saturn synastry, the Saturn person will be very committed and dedicated to the Sun person. 3 Mercury Aspects. The Sun person feels supported and nurtured by the Moon person, while the Moon person feels more confident and powerful due to the Sun person. Let me tell you. When arguments do happen, they are both able to take a more rational approach and easily find a resolution that suits both of them. Geminis and Virgos are both mutable, Capricorns and Libras are both cardinal, etc..). The Sun person is likely to be mesmerized and fascinated to the Pluto. The fact that they can rely on each other brings an excellent support system into their lives and more confidence in everything they do. The harmonious aspects (sextile, trine) between Mercury and Saturn are much easier to handle. I felt that if I told him how I felt, he would reject me, and he had the same fear. These two partners might even consider marriage and stay together for a long time, or even the rest of their lives. Even when problems arose which made either one of us feel angry, annoyed, jealous, or frustrated, we would not, and COULD not, voice our feelings to one another. Astrologically, its associated with rules, boundaries, limitations as well as responsibility and commitment to one another. The way it manifested in my relationship was through major emotional distancing. Or, perhaps they will be an absent or distant friend, which would reaffirm my desire to keep my social circle very small. There is a feeling that you have found your soul mate, as you are attuned to each others feelings. This aspect is commonly found in long-term relationships. The Sun person tends to be more romantic and exuberant, while the Saturn person is reserved and speaks through their action. In astrology, this aspect usually represents a positive connection between the planet of discipline and structure (Saturn) and the planet of identity and personal power (the Sun). This is simply the energy of the relationship. Just by being themselves and expressing their individuality, my fears of rejection and getting hurt surfaced. The Sun is the star that gives us the zodiac sign and, ultimately, our identity. #3. An isolated synastry reading, on its own, can be deceiving. After a while, we learned to express our feelings to one another, but only in small segments. If we need to learn life lessons the hard way, Saturn ensures we understand them.