The satellite radio system in the VIN: KNDMG4C77C6440439 Stock: CK30617 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-10-2022, VIN: 5N1BV28U76N124951 Stock: 21107A Certified Pre-Owned: No. Usually ends up being about 10. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. previous day next day. . Whether long distances or around town, my truck has not failed me yet. Take GET AUTO along with you with our iPhone and Android applications. I bough it new and I'm still driving it 257,000 miles later. This Honda Ridgeline boasts a Gas V6 3.5L/212 engine powering this Automatic transmission. - I recommend the Ranger its fun to drive and the only issue Ive had was the rust, which thats normal in an old truck thats been sitting outside for years in Ohio weather. Odometer is 3220 miles below market average! CARFAX One-Owner. Make sure to ask for Arthur! You won't believe how many friends you have when they find out you've got a truck that will carry a lot. These guys rock. The purchase went great and i didn?t need a second driver because Billy was so helpful. Overall I would recommend this truck. a video consultation. - Stateline Autoplex in Woodville Mississippi is on Highway 61 just South of the beautiful historic Natchez Mississippi and 20 mins North of Baton Rouge VIN: KM8JT3AFXFU063054 Stock: U11490 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2021. VIN: JTDKB20U993515883 Stock: 12561A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-23-2023, Located in Baton Rouge, LA / 7 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. They listen and they asked if you happy with how things was going has you was waiting made you feel comfortable and answer all your questions. I bough it new and I'm still driving it 257,000 miles later. - No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 6 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Lakeland, FL, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Hyundai For Sale near Chattanooga, TN, Used Landrover For Sale near Manchester, NH, Used Ferrari For Sale near Fort Worth, TX, Used Infiniti For Sale near Long Island City, NY, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Truck For Sale near Bowling Green, KY, New Audi A8 for Sale in Pleasantville, NJ, New Chevrolet Silverado 3500Hd for Sale in Mooresville, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Calculate your payments now! However, Justin worked with me and I absolutely loved the drive in the Gladiator. I have done regular oil changes and servicing on the unit since the beginning and now have 245000 km on it. Vehicle Details Visit American Automotive Group - Slidell online at americanautobrokersonline.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 9 VIN: 1GNFC26019R253218 Stock: 253218 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2022, Located in Woodville, MS / 43 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. saving. I remained in the waiting room, while this was being done. Never have I had a vehicle that has Location. He got me a blue Honda CR-V without a single hiccup and I couldn't be happier!! Bought many cars from this dealer over the years mostly because we can count on them to do the right thing. The 4wd. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Recently worked with several people at the Westmont store and I can't say enough about the entire process. Equipment By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Just drinks a lot of gas. Listed 2 days ago, Shreveport, LA One of the most dishonest, guileful dealerships I have come across. I will enjoy my pickup truck. Not looking for a truck? It's a 4wd extended cab with the 6.5 ft bed. We are a dealer to consumer used car website. I was in route to finish the process; however, the sales manager, being this deceptive individual which he has portrayed, sold the vehicle to another person with the knowledge that I was in route to the dealership which I was coming from a distance. Purchased a very nice 2008 Silverado from Hahler last fall. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (520) (985) 500-3034 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Advertisement Newly Listed I did enjoy a cup of coffee while there. Rides a little rough, but it's a 1 ton. I did just spend $250 in replacing a leather panel on the driver's side seat, pretty reasonable. Orr BMW of Shreveport Shreveport, LA Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 With the most trusted inventory of used cars on the Web, GET AUTO is constantly striving to offer more used car, truck, SUV, and RV listings to help you find the used car of your dreams. When the number papers came, everything looked like we expected. Discerning drivers will appreciate the 2015 Toyota Tacoma! Many people have fears of car dealers and this dealer is not like that. iSeeCars. Would have bought another, but they got to big for my taste. - Not only did he sell the vehicle, but he also waited until I drove the long distance through rain and traffic, only to find out once I arrived that they sold to someone else. Louisiana, MO. It has 20,000 orig. The truck really drives well. Long beds aren't made for anything above 'easy', imo. Alloy Wheels, CD Player, Edmunds.com explains "Still ranks highly with us thanks to its fine performance, spaciou VIN: 5NPEU46F87H285346 Stock: PT405 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Slidell, LA / 79 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA, VIN: 1G1JD5SH3H4133597 Stock: PMT720998A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023, VIN: 1FMJK1H58CEF08711 Stock: 7513B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-22-2022, VIN: 1GCNCNEH8JZ356654 Stock: 21166 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Denham Springs, LA / 9 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. Used Cars. This truck (F150 FX4 ) Search filters. miles. Coming from out of state, I highly recommend this Dealership. It's refreshing to have the ease of use of the technology provided by the CarVici website and different forms of communication available during the whole process. I bought it as a demo in 2006 and have done a small handful of repairs in that time. Save Search. We let the lot and never looked back. We would recommend Corwin. Listed 1 day ago, 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 - 197,713 mi, Opelousas, LA 2004, purchased with 130,000 miles, now has 198,000, miles. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Basically, the finance company had all my information to begin the purchase of a particular vehicle. Certified. Keep in mind, its not the fastest ride, but it sure as hell is fun to drive. . Toyota Details: * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV pu VIN: 5TFJA5AB7NX010313 Stock: 62501 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-30-2022, Located in Riverdale, NJ / 1,209 miles away from Rutland, ND. Priced Under CARFAX Value. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Browse Trucks used in Metairie, LA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. Josh and Justin were excellent and professional in our car buying experience. David did a wonderful job helping us. Second vehicle we have purchased there and we're always happy with the service and value. Billy offered to drive my new car and follow me home. - our. Its still my daily driver and looks basically like when it came off the dealers lot so Im going to try and get another 10 years out of it just because Im sure I probably can. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Find the perfect used Pickup Truck in Shreveport, LA by searching CARFAX listings. Warning lights -inc: VIN: 5FPYK1F29DB017745 Stock: 7891A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-13-2023, Located in Glenside, PA / 1,196 miles away from Rutland, ND. Finance Payment $1,016/mo. Finance Payment $737/mo. I could see all my options on my own time, send messages and apply onlineincluding choose my own payment amount to see what would work best for me. As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. Heated Leather Seats, Third Row Seat, Premiu VIN: 1FM5K7F84DGC40036 Stock: PA2070A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-11-2023, VIN: 3GNCJNSB0FL216455 Stock: 21147 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Baton Rouge, LA / 3 miles away from Baton Rouge, LA. Almost two more years on the 09 F150 5.4 FX4 s/crew and its still going basically trouble free. Find the perfect used Pickup Truck in Baton Rouge, LA by searching CARFAX listings. our. He even installed our load bars for us. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Was very important to me, since I was in another state. I have replaced my wife' s car three x's. Great experience and honest dealership. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. - Calls may be prerecorded. 1,497 cars found. Contact the dealership with The secret to mileage is drive it about 70-72. This vehicle emanates grace with its stylish gray exterior. Save up to $47,025 on one of 295,527 used Trucks near you. Vehicle Condition. Located in Vienna, VA / 1,140 miles away from Rutland, ND. Blue 10-Speed Automatic Welcom VIN: 1FTEW1E49LKF34967 Stock: T17702B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-11-2023, Located in El Cajon, CA / 1,379 miles away from Rutland, ND. central LA cars & trucks - craigslist. BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED!! first page previous page 1 - 51 of 51 next page last page. Search filters. Unfortunately due to demand there was little price negotiation. Ridiculous! I have the bucket seats up front. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I will come back here in the future Great inventory. Used Cars For Sale > Louisiana, MO > Truck; Used Trucks Under $10,000 for Sale in . - There are additional matching cars outside your search area. Listed 8 days ago, Metairie, LA Well done UAW l. Very pleasant and helpful people. A video walkaround of this car may be available I have heard all those used car salesman stories. Has all the bells and whistles and has been the same owner since the original purchase. . All of this while keeping the balance of making sure we understood the benefits, and avoiding pressure. loading. Overall for a truck going on 12 years old thats been paid off since 2014 Im way ahead of the game with this F150 FX4, nice 09-14 styles are starting to thin out now now so this one draws as much or more attention as when it was new. Overall good experience with car buying. VIN: 5FPYK1F67EB006120 Stock: EB006120 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-06-2022, Located in Lake Hopatcong, NJ / 1,196 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 1FTBF2A6XDEA18598 Stock: A18598 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Listed 4 days ago, Lake Charles, LA Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 124 cars for sale found, starting at $3,490, Average price for Used Trucks Under $10,000 Louisiana: $7,745. Save $1,730 on Used Trucks Under $5,000 in Louisiana. GET AUTO will help you find a used car dealer to make your used car shopping experience as enjoyable as possible. I love this truck ! Save up to $4,708 on one of 542 used cars for sale in Lafayette, LA. Great design but could use a bit more horsepower and torque. Listed 1 day ago, Jennings, LA Used Trucks Under $10,000 in Louisiana: 119 Vehicles from $3,490 - iSeeCars.com Home > Used Cars > Used Pickup Trucks > Used Trucks Under $10,000 in Louisiana Used Trucks Under $10,000 in Louisiana Radius to 1-20 of 119 Used Cars Found Save Search Home Delivery 2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 - 153,407 mi Used 2019 Honda pickup-trucks For Sale; Used 2020 Honda pickup-trucks For Sale; Used 2021 Honda pickup-trucks For Sale; Used 2022 Honda pickup-trucks; He assured me that International Honda was honest and the online reviews didn't reflect their company. He guided us around town. An informed customer can be reasonably assured that they will get a fair price, respectful treatment, honest and straight-forward information, and most importantly they they will do what they said they would do. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration The 454 has a lot of power, but not so great on gas, on average I get 8-12 mpg. THIS IS A FRESH TRADE THAT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SERVICED. Bought a good looking 2012 Jeep from them and engine light happened to come the next day. Search 12 listings to find the best deals. Start your search at Auto.com. I would recommend Terrence and International Honda! 4WD. Average price for Cheap Trucks Shreveport, LA: $7,592. Vehicle Details Murano Platinum, automatic, leather, 2 sunroofs, navigation, backup cam, power windows and locks, ac and heat, runs and drives like ne VIN: JN8AZ1MU5EW400318 Stock: 03185 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-26-2022. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. . Offered fair pricing for my trade. - All of this with great humor and warm. If you are looking at an older truck, from my experience this would be a great one to get. Everyone was so welcoming and quickest car purchase ever. . ${award} ${year}, By Indiana Resident from Fort Wayne, Indiana, By A mother who wanted a sunroof of her dreams ! Staff were easy to work with and professional. We value your privacy. Today I finally changed the front U Joints on front end and thats it for anything for major services.