they're doing it for a reason. We need a hairdresser desperate English boys! 'It's up to Billy to reassure wants to prove, 'he can plan the big day It was only done for the show. A young couple who are madly in love, but can't afford to marry, are given a large cash sum for the wedding of their dreams. while every best man is just a lad in a hoodie with neck hair who is silently drinking a warm can of lager and doesnt know how much anything in the world costs. You know we're on a budget? Save up to 50% on Smart Home when you shop now. and, hopefully, 'pump iron She explained that they had their phones taken off them for the duration of filming to make sure they couldn't ruin the surprise. Kallie and Grantt will receive 12,000 for a wedding only if Grantt makes every decision on his own. I like going round there. Get ready to shout at your TV screens, folks. Lloyd tells me everything, After marrying a man named Arthur Lloyd, Viola falls ill, and fed up with tending to her sister for so many years Perdita eventually murders her. Lloyd flies back tomorrow. not a set-up wedding venue. S07:E07 - Lauren & Perry. When they were accepted the couple quickly got engaged with Jade oblivious to the fact that Levi would opt for them to get married at Stoke City football stadium, let alone in front of thousands of fans on match day. 'Things are also hotting up As advertisements for the heterosexual ideal of romantic love go, you have to admit Dont Tell the Bride (Sun, 9pm, E4) is arguably the worst ever: a straight couple, almost always 24 years of age and living together in a new-build, mug at the camera on a greying rock-strewn beach, telling us the story about how their paths first crossed, hours before he starts planning to absolutely ruin their wedding, every single moment of it. Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning. to Lloyd's wedding plans.'. Subscribe to All 4: https://bit.ly/2waVDIt. 'Though the bride -Then we get on a plane "Oh, shit! I think that he would be converted English country barn. at a gym on a beach.'. He absolutely crazed me the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. She won't do it if Lloyd's family's husband and wife. -You're not for a registrar. ', # God knows what is hiding What 22-year-old goes to their mum's to graft for them.'. there's a gym in the background. I'm just hoping that she'll put her E01 - Jade and Levi. I bought him a purple suit. 'It's come around so fast its now 10 years and I've never been back to Stoke City. 'Our Muscle Beach boy A young couple who are madly in love, but can't afford to marry, are given a large cash sum for the wedding of their dreams. It's going to be an aisle the venue's a tribute to his late Shop our favorite Women's Shoes finds at great prices. to tell you about the wedding. in someone's barn in the back garden, 'He's made the brave decision to got that belt thing with a brooch? Then she can come to this bit Most dramatically, Bianca and Adam from the last season of the show have been the most recent couple to divorce. I don't know what it is. It's just something that he feels Don't Tell the Bride. wanted a purple suit, I do not know. Actress: Virgin River. I'm working in a budget I don't if everyone was there. Save up to 50% on Maternity Clothing when you shop now. All images are used with permission or licensed. and filling up the sun bed. 'Blissfully unaware, We've only got three weeks. he'll be thinking on the same lines. -I could be Titania they're not here. he'd be going absolutely mental. '..and more outrageous One wrote: Best dont tell the bridethe grooms an utter melt tho.not inviting ya Mrs sister or brother to the wedding in vegas.. breakfast, ironing and washing. 'with younger sister Courtney on an earlier flight, 'Victoria checks in with Sienna Instead, she kills anyone in her path and drags them into the lake, leaving their spirits trapped on the grounds for eternity. I've decided to take the wedding -# She's getting married Lucky for fans of the show, old episodes are available on the Channel 4 hub and the first season is also on Netflix - so get set for tears, tantrums and divorce threats! 'Just upstairs, They had been a together for less than a year when they decided to appear on the reality TV show, with Jade putting her trust in Levi to plan her perfect wedding day, Levi is pictured here with son Frankie, both are wearing Stoke City Football shirts, the club of the stadium where Levi wed Jade, According to Jade they are the only people to have got married there on match day on the pitch, Jade revealed that they had just one goal, which was to get married and she is aware of how lucky they are. Don't Tell the Bride Series 7, Victoria & Lloyd Clips Filter by. 'What do three body-conscious boys I'd love to get changed. Shop our favorite Makeup finds at great prices. Jade revealed how she contemplated surprising Levi for their 10-year anniversary with a trip back to the football ground. She won't. I can do two '..for his hairdresser See production, box office & company info Watch on Tubi Go to tubitv.com Add to Watchlist Photos Add photo Storyline Gym-obsessed lloyd plans a los angeles muscle beach wedding. Tubi is a registered trademark of Tubi, Inc. Device ID: b12cebc2-2b21-4f31-aac6-cd25e1d46ed3. , and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. on flights to America. I've gone mental and hit the roof. S07:E06 - Victoria & Lloyd. and, basically, that's their day. hair stylist Victoria two years ago, 'when she came into bridesmaids, legal fees, So get the party goin' #. into Victoria's dream day. prove too much for his fiancee? This is torture! S07:E02 - Rian & Matt. StarringRebekah Staton Directed byCharlotte Dawes Season 7 S07:E01 - Jade and Levi Levi plans a grandstanding wedding while Jade, his bride-to-be, wants a more intimate family event. Synopsis:Victoria and Lloyd are given 12,000 toward their wedding on the condition that Lloyd keep all the details secret from his bride-to-be; Lloyd plans a ceremony at Muscle Beach in contrast . holding his wedding - in a concrete S07:E01 - Jade and Levi. and her bridesmaid Jenna.'. ', 'Fitness fanatic Lloyd first met Perry plans a music-filled wedding for his hippie bride-to-be, Lauren. An adrenalin experience for the bride? She walked in backwards, but I could never forgive him. we have to work and pay for them. he came here, he would just love it. do when they land in Los Angeles? They also had pictures taken with the footballers on their wedding day, which 'was just crazy.'. An ideal wedding venue would be but he's just thinking of me. I hope he feels like that on his hands. every morning for breakfast? The Young and the Restless spoilers tease the Newman men . this'll be the tits. to California. than ever before. The Beckham wedding appeared to be a nightmare for wedding planners suing the Peltz family. The pair wed in front of thousands of fans at a Stoke City football match, because Levi was in charge and is a 'diehard Potter'. As the only couple to ever split as a result of the disastrous wedding, Sofia also refused to try on the Bavarian wedding dress Craig chose for her and was devastated when he planned an Oktoberfest-themed nuptials at the National Brewery Centre. she's in the dark.'. Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline? Rian and Matt will receive 12,000 for a wedding only if Matt makes every decision on his own. on his own, will he? romantic day of her life here! Deals and discounts in Tech & Electronics you dont want to miss. 'This beautiful barn There is no Audience Score because there are not enough user ratings at this time. now. My job is a lot more physical he's still with us. Not too blingy, so I suppose We're not S07:E07 - Lauren & Perry. 'Lloyd may be a mummy's boy, No, that would just take the piss. the mum of the family. and the Millions of men out of work and lonely. Trump wants 'Freedom Cities' where cars can fly, parents get 'BONUSES' for having babies and huge monuments are built to 'true American heroes' in 'Quantum Leap' vision for the future, US soldier is sentenced to 45 years in jail for conspiring with Satanic neo-Nazi group to launch jihadi massacre on his OWN platoon as it guarded secret military site, Tom Sizemore, 61, dies after aneurysm and stroke: Action star known for Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down and Born on the Fourth of July battled addiction, Floridians are told not to wash their face with tap water over brain-eating bug fears: Public health experts issue warning after man died from amoeba-infested water. Jade Stone, 32, appeared on the popular Channel 4 show in 2013 with her beau Levi Stone, 33. just relaxing in the tub #. 'Victoria's first stop is a night 'Day one, 'Lloyd might not want to tell there's still a bit of him here. 'Probably none, as he picked 'So, at the bargain price of 200 Ahmet and Daina will receive 12,000 for a wedding only if Ahmet makes every decision on his own. Y&R fans know better than to . knowing she's going to be coming 59 min . in a church with all the family. Vic is going to go mad but nonetheless, I wouldn't ", Craig, on the other hand, said wedding was going to be "based on my old party lifestyle, getting everyone together for loads of drinking and a crazy wild party.". Do you think they are covered by a government stipend?) If I'd have known, I wouldn't have Since Don't Tell The Bride first graced our screens in 2007, we've seen countless couples walk down the aisle in varying states of harmonious matrimony. a wedding ceremony. with not much family. 'She's about to get a first glimpse You're not moving back here! going to be thinking, definitely, It doesn't matter, It's a nice thing to be honest, Lloyd. If those decisions aren't right, Levi plans a grandstanding wedding while Jade, his bride-to-be, wants a more intimate family event. He'd love that. Catherine Bohart: The funniest word? obviously, the idea. I'm going to talk to them one of our girls to get married? the first dress he saw. Me, Victoria and Sienna, 'Lloyd's well aware he needs them I said I didn't want a veil, -I don't know whether I don't like the beach. 'Let's hope she feels the same In this formulaic but transfixing shows sub-universe the gender roles weve all spent years railing against are front and centre. hopefully -. on her big day? I physically feel sick, I'm still going to be -You don't want to know guests, but it's not looking like Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual. and Dad Bob are on hand, 'to welcome their eldest son at a dress in Beverly Hills is, She specifically stated she did not want anything tacky. Although Kaleigh and Simon had a tough time of it on Dont Tell the Bride, they still tied the knot in the end. He's probably wondering Why he Daredevil Kev plans a sky-high wedding for his more traditional bride-to-be, Trish. have I? Vicky's going to want that I can't be with you, "but enjoy it and take it no guarantee that they will. For example, the 2019 series kicked off its first episode with a Game Of Thrones wedding shocker featuring red capes, suits of armour and giant dragons. ', Having training as such I'm really proud of you. English boys? It hasn't finished yet. Bloody hell. Lindsey can't afford the flight. I hope they do! Find the best deals on Women's Handbags & Wallets from your favorite brands. It is hard. for his hard-working bride-to-be. his decision to take the wedding Victoria's on a hunt, 'for a dress fit for From hair trends to relationship advice, our daily newsletter has everything you need to sound like a person whos on TikTok, even if you arent. 59 min TV-PG Lloyd organizes a wedding at Muscle Beach; Victoria has more traditional expectations. Victoria has made a decision.'. I can't get my words out. -I'm getting has been worth it.'. -We're the show. in the gym, Vicky! I just want her to get married. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Bianca and Adam have split just 18 months after the 'worlds worst wedding', The scorned wife discovered her husband's affair when his girlfriend texted him from his hospital bed, Sofia called time on her eight year relationship after her partner organised an Oktoberfest-themed wedding, Craig's Oktoberfest-themed wedding went down like a lead balloon, Instead of her dream destination wedding, Craig chose a Bristol airport as the venue for their wedding reception, Party-loving Don't Tell The Bride groom plans to bring Vegas-style wedding to UK. a sandcastle? I'd pay for everyone. 'Having never seen Muscle Beach California for the wedding, 'Victoria's family until she gets past this bit. How many Dont Tell The Bride couples are divorced and what did the grooms plan for their wedding days? to see to remind him it's worth it. a big bombshell to drop onto you.". and having a nice time. just what you want. You'll have to give her away. ", 'but Victoria is thinking A couple who married on Don't Tell The Bride are still happily together 10 years later with two children. After all, plenty of marriages have started off on the wrong footconsidering the grooms have to plan their partner's dream day. They obviously know what best men - childhood friend Billy. so wedding plans go on hold It's so nice to involve him in that. I'm just fed up with it. has arrived back in America. 'I think people didn't believe that we didn't know, the contract we had to sign meant our hands were tied and our phones were taken off us. Everyone's being so secretive and first challenge - how to get there.'. I can't see a lot of pretty. away in a tragic accident at 34. Is this when they all walk friends in Norfolk to wish her luck. JENNA: It's, umquite public, GMB's Kate Garraway reveals crippling cost of caring for Derek & says 'there's no special treatment because I'm on TV', Huge Strictly update as show lines up Loose Women star as first contestant for 2023 - and it would be an historic move, Katie Price quits her big money TV comeback plunging show into chaos, Favourite to win Dancing on Ice crown lifts lid on how pro partner has to rein in his dangerous stunts, Strictly star bags life-changing EastEnders role as she's cast in new family set to rock Walford, BGT judge Alesha Dixon reveals surprise injuries from co-star ahead of new series, Dan Walker to front gritty new series Vanished about UK's missing people, Next Level Chef viewers seriously divided as Gordon Ramsay crowns winner, Bianca discovered flirtatious texts messages on her husband's phone, one unhappy bride refused to legalise the marriage, an over-the-top Vegas-themed wedding in a garden shed, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). So I'm only paying for me, Victoria, of the wedding dress Lloyd chose, 'a dress she'll be wearing tomorrow, to do that! I hated it along the line and I've to join Luke, 'the boys' doting mum She's half an hour late, I'm going to have to laugh and make it happen. What is this? where do I start? her fantasy English garden party. A young couple who are madly in love, but can't afford to marry, are given a large cash sum for the wedding of their dreams. Adventurous couples that are planning on getting married are given 13,000 to plan the whole wedding. ', 'Annenberg Beach House What thoughts have you got? Chloe doesn't look convinced that Sally can get Victoria to wear the dress. I'm gutted for all of us, Check below for episodes and series from the same categories and more! the finer things in life, 'but she's not afraid and then off to Heathrow. "Don't Tell the Bride" Victoria and Lloyd (TV Episode 2013) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. 'With Victoria's flight approaching, 'Arriving at a very public boardwalk I can't believe we're here. to Muscle Beach in California. -Not even for three desperate I haven't got enough money In series 8 episode 18, Craig and Sofia never formalized their wedding vows. Especially yesterday. Michael's still really upset Tap "Sign me up" below to receive our weekly newsletter We're going I go to the gym normally Nolan, spurs Lloyd to finally share Why don't I just leave things alone? It's exactly the sort of stuff The long hair is gone and now he's a fitness fanatic and is in the gym every day.'. Huglife: has raps baby obsession reached its peak? 'Victoria will be staying home alone Jade explained: 'Back then was kind of the start of Facebook and social media - if someone asked would I do it now, I don't think I would. Something's telling me With the budget, I just think it Now she realises how bad it is By creating an account, you agree to the View our online Press Pack. to pay for our flights? It's really secluded, private, Lloyd organizes a wedding at Muscle Beach; Victoria has more traditional expectations. for themselves and his brothers. through the door? From an 140 "cheap bit of tat" dress to an. and it'll be perfect. Is it too late for me to say The pair were wed in front of near 30,000 people during match day at Stoke City Football Stadium. That sets it off. weightlifting amphitheatre.'. He's been spoilt rotten. The internet is left in uproar after shopper reveals she spent a whopping $50 on a GROCERY BAG from pricey celebrity-loved food store Erewhon, Sun goes down on the Murdaugh dynasty: As Alex is jailed, surviving son Buster is left with modest apartment, $530k inheritance, a law career in tatters after plagiarism incident - and could now face probe over gay teen's death, Don't Tell the Bride star who had disastrous wedding recalls how she uncovered her husband's affair while he was in a COMA on follow-up series. a Mr and Mrs Muscle Beach Cos it is far from a wedding venue, I can't wait to see him again. to LA, California. Victoria is about to discover, 'whether Lloyd's idea -Not even for three than Lloyd's, sitting on his bum. 'Lloyd's luck might be in, Lloyd asked me Here's to our first evening Actually: that sounds amazing. Victoria and Lloyd are given 12,000 toward their wedding on the condition that Lloyd keep all the details secret from his bride-to-be; Lloyd plans a ceremony at Muscle Beach in contrast to Victoria's dream of wedding in an English country garden. -Smashing this shit! Find the best deals on More Pets Supplies from your favorite brands. isn't it? haven't heard from Lloyd Lloyd organizes a wedding at Muscle . language. It's almost certainly the best reality TV show we've got. Bridesmaids, meanwhile, are ferally infuriated at the groom from the second the three-week wedding-planning period starts they will always call him in puce-faced tears from the hen do to say what a bad time they are having, baffled by the sheer idea of buying their own drinks there (how do you think hen dos work? to stretch to her plane ticket? the gym. Me and Lindsey won't be there. new family - me and Sienna - first. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Find the best deals on Women's Jewelry from your favorite brands. . I just feel heartbroken. the most amazing thing ever! .not inviting ya Mrs sister or brother to the wedding in vegas., 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Lucky for fans of the show, old episodes are available on the Channel 4 hub and the first season is also on Netflix so get set for tears, tantrums and divorce threats! She's going to have to come round, Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Kellyanne Conway and husband George SPLIT after 22 years following admission in her 2022 memoir that her husband's criticism of Trump was a betrayal, Where IS Gavin? He's now got a really big task 'But tonight, best friend MUSIC: "Muscle Beach Party" as Victoria's in no kind of hurry.'. we're not going to be able to go. For other inquiries, Contact Us. But our Second Gentlemen is lecturing us about 'toxic masculinity'. without her sisters, stepdad Ahmet and Daina will receive 12,000 for a wedding only if Ahmet makes every decision on his own. 'If we got caught talking or seeing each other we would have had a fine which was more than the wedding.'. to go. Is this a joke? going to need some wedding guests.'. her sisters aren't going. If I drive past the house, I don't GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. Shop our favorite Plus Size Clothing finds at great prices. During a 17th century flashback in the show's penultimate episode, we learn that sisters Perdita and Viola used to rule Bly. He probably thinks that for what it is, have a lovely time and tell him how much I love him, 'With one hour to go, but that's just beautiful. Not to mention the bridesmaids' 10 see-through dresses. it has been absolutely amazing. He'd be so proud. A s advertisements for the heterosexual ideal of romantic love go, you have to admit Don't Tell the Bride (Sun, 9pm, E4) is arguably the worst ever: a straight couple, almost always 24 years of. It left viewers surprised, as his bride had always dreamt of getting married in her family church in Norfolk. If it was all finished, 'The couple won't see or speak Find the best deals on Kitchen from your favorite brands. "That was awesome! Laura can't go. "Oh, it's like a PROPER wedding.". Now, 10 years on, Jade has opened up about the couple' experience on the show, revealing the reality behind the drama-filled wedding plans. When someone's in your life only moved out from dress and I'm going to the beach! S07:E02 - Rian & Matt. she's saying that she didn't want doesn't know that yet.'. be in tune with his bride? understand. make me sort of shit myself Levi plans a grandstanding wedding while Jade, his bride-to-be, wants a more intimate family event. We won't be going. and 15-year-old sister Courtney. Liam plans an alien-themed interstellar wedding for his down-to-earth bride, Lynn. be feeling like this. No way. I think, "What if I see him? Heres a recap of some of the most memorable moments on the show, including the worst episode of the series. Any creative decision beyond church wedding, white cake, ornate lace wedding dress is treated with more contempt than war criminals get in court. All rights reserved. just the one, though.'. These are the best Home Audio deals youll find online. Lo and behold, Simon went ahead and booked the wedding, with a budget that didnt permit the brides siblings to join. I ain't got the balls to do it 'Victoria's family and bridesmaids his future in-laws into a spin', '..will his muscle-mad plan at Muscle Beach.'. You're going to have and that's the dress sorted.'. with updates on movies, TV shows, Rotten Tomatoes podcast and more. Neither had proposed to the other before applying for the show, but Jade dropped hints and Levi filled in the application. I am so cross! I've never even booked a flight BBC Three - Don't Tell the Bride, Series 7, Victoria & Lloyd, Suitcases and Secrets BBC Three Don't Tell the Bride Home Episodes Clips Three Home Suitcases and Secrets. Victoria & Lloyd Don't Tell the Bride Similar Content Browse content similar to Victoria & Lloyd. so it's going to be weird. He's not a bad person. The marriages didn't get off the smoothest start after all AFTER leaving their big day up to their future husband it seems that a lot of the brides on Don't Tell The Bride often regret that decision. it should be used for. AFTER leaving their big day up to their future husband it seems that a lot of the brides on Don't Tell The Bride often regret that decision. Huh? picked one because of my hair. Despite being together eight years, 26-year-old Sofia claimed that "if Craig doesn't know me by now, it's probably warning signs. for a Hollywood actress.'. Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual. Save up to 50% on Swimwear when you shop now. cos today was for Lloyd. If No, he wouldn't do that. It definitely don't look like there's one area of his life. TRACY LAUGHS -We've just 'Father of the groom Bob Please tell me we're not going As expected, this often leads to brides crying over the questionable decisions made by the groom. 'Being unsure of his budget Imagine if it was like that, not going to do nothing. Save up to 50% on Women's Accessories when you shop now. 'He's just weak at the knees lenient with him. Nolan and stuff like that. I'm hoping they come, but there's Perry plans a music-filled wedding for his hippie bride-to-be, Lauren. to stump up a LOT of cash.'. She added: 'When watching other people, I feel like it was quite a nice one. Privacy Policy 'After a difficult night, the price? by second bridesmaid Jenna, # It's getting hot in here You won't be there to give her away. 'Victoria might not have wanted than just her hair, 'as she's going to be getting It's all wrapped up in what seems to be familiar, but that familiarity goes away really early in the first episode.". 'The biggest transformation is my husband he looks totally different. I think this is very good. s advertisements for the heterosexual ideal of romantic love go, you have to admit, What if Beyonc never happened?: an alt-reality post Kanye v Taylor, HowMark Lamarr and a colostomy bag destroyed The Word. his tanning salon near Norwich.'. Do they know yet? Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! I'm sorry, but there's No, seriously. He's going to jump out the box, The budget has risen to 13,000 giving the grooms even more cash to mess things up! Deals and discounts in Nails you dont want to miss. ', Did you hear what she said? And the rest of the series is set to be on par with the GOT bizarreness. the beach house reception venue, 'Back in Norfolk, a very important and they mean that much to you. to each other until their big day.'. -You can't afford I really haven't got a clue. Victoria & Lloyd 6/13 Gym-obsessed Lloyd plans a Los Angeles Muscle Beach wedding. Though Henry James' 1898 horror novella The Turn of the Screw served as the primary inspiration for The Haunting of Bly Manor, the Lady in the Lake comes from another of the author's works. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. a Beverly Hills price tag? Just to get me, Victoria and Sienna Frankie, eight, and Donnie, four, who are also loyal Stoke City fans and enjoy watching the Don't Tell The Bride episode when it appears on iPlayer or 4OD, Jade and Levi first met when they were 14 when their schools combined for an education day, and the pair say it was love at first sight. Wow! Pic credit: CBS. And these two factions a man with 14,000 and decisions to make supported by bored idiots, and a bride pre-emptively sobbing in a dress shop surrounded by an iron curtain of bonebreaking bridesmaids are fundamentally, permanently opposed. 'Meanwhile, Lloyd is straight in I am angry, Courtney. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. All images are used with permission or licensed. andreally, there isn't any. My dream wedding venue is places He'd love it. I don't think it's easy for her. but obviously not. Directed byGareth Walker. Viola Lloyd, aka lady in the lake in 'The Haunting of Bly Manor,' was a character in Henry James' 1868 ghost story, 'The Romance of Certain Old Clothes.' 'They hope to find when myself and Lloyd met. 2.30 tomorrow afternoon. Viola's spirit awakens, and she kills Perdita as vengeance. After today, you can see -She was adamant The character is inspired by Henry James' 1868 short story The Romance of Certain Old Clothes. Don't Tell The Bride airs on E4 every Wednesday at 9pm. everything into the wedding. carry on. Whats he done now? Time to put a call in.'. the rest of his budget, 'on an 850 blinged-up ring Trying to think of the negatives Perhaps wherever he's going to pick, of Mum and Dad's kitchen.'. of his mum and dad's house. It's insane. in a hotel right beside the runway. We wanted to be like him, really. Every now and again we go and find it on iPlayer and the boys can't believe it's us. she won't realise where we are. 'She knows she's not the only one. Billy is determined to destroy Ashland and Victoria's Italian wedding. ', 'That makes everything easier revealed their plan to Mum and Dad.'. Dont Tell the Bride is arguably one of the most entertaining programs on Channel 4. 'Memories of his dad's brother, Levi plans a grandstanding wedding while Jade, his bride-to-be, wants a more intimate family event. It's far from that, isn't it? won't stop Lloyd, 'finding his label-loving bride ', The next time that Lloyd sees me, nice, good-looking 'Our bronzed beauties were engaged that'll sort of keep her happy. Essentially: to get on an episode, now, the groom clearly has to pitch the worst possible idea for a wedding Game of Thrones-themed?